• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Reincarnated Heroes: medieval fantasy 6/8 spots filled

oooooo how about "The White Falcons"?
I like that aha but cause of 2020 it's almost like a target for social justice warriors to claim it's racist.

Either way that is in the running! The choices as of now until another name is suggested is
The....
white falcons!
blue dragons!
black gryphons!
red blades (of sul)

Please let me know if you like any or have a suggestion.

Note: The thief's current life is more peaceful then their past life.
Also, I like it, Flow. 😄

Thief's past life: Sorrow and pain
Their current life: Peace and happiness
They are a neutral character, so they don't really count as being evil.

Ack, I might have to drop out of this roleplay, sadly... IRL might be a little busy and I might have to cut back on the roleplaying some...

I'm really sorry about this, and I hope you guys have a fun time!

Ack, I might have to drop out of this roleplay, sadly... IRL might be a little busy and I might have to cut back on the roleplaying some...

I'm really sorry about this, and I hope you guys have a fun time!
Thanks for saying so

Passed out for a bit after work.

Ah, and I want to do that. Because they ended up dying by Bernadetta's hands on the snow during winter. ( They didn't kill the emperor. Just stole his stuff, and got caught. )

If this is implying what I think you mean, (as in actively betraying them), Lenz's past life I would have sooner killed themselves. They were unflinchingly loyal and ultimately followed their Emperor/King into the afterlife.

It's why Lenz tries so hard to disassociate from the memories, otherwise she would likely be on a one woman mission to find them and serve at their side again, memories or no.

Hey Flow. What kind of religion does Eldrein have?
NeonFlow NeonFlow

To put simple most people worship "the gods"
These higher powers created the world and magic etc etc

Though others (considered cultists) worship the fallen titan, said to be a higher power who fought with the gods and was banished to the world below where his essence became the evil that mutated humans and beasts into monsters.

Did you put your sheet here, Al0ne?
iiLxrsAweminvs iiLxrsAweminvs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back