• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Reincarnate|/|Regality ~ A Fate Inspired RP where YOU are the Servant

Thepotatogod

and it was this big
Roleplay Type(s)
magic_circle.gif

The Mystic Arts of Magecraft had existed long since the days of old. From the moment the dinosaurs took their leave, and the moment man evolved from apes. From the shadows, Magecraft evolved at the same rate as Technology and the Sciences. One might say it's the underground equivalent of technology--the illegal drugs to medicine. What gaming was to engineering. The niche to the mainstream.

However, that probably won't matter to you. Why? Because you are dead. For how long? Who knows. All you know is that you've been dead for a very, very long time. Spending the afterlife in an otherwise boring purgatory--waiting to be judged and sent to wherever you deserve.

You start to see a bright light pierce through the darkness of purgatory. And like a moth to a flame, you are drawn to it. As you are drawn to it, you start to remember who you are.

I am...
[1]Someone who's kind and caring
[2]Someone who terrorized the masses

Minimum Limit Reached:
Mixed Option: Kind and Caring to some, yet terrorized the masses.

That's right...You were a man who's seemingly kind and amiable. Genuine, yet at the same time, you were notorious. Infamous for razing the world under covers. Eventually, you were caught...

Did you fight back at that moment?
[1]Yes
[2]No
[3]I escaped.

1. Someone who terrorized the masses

2.Yes
you only needed to put the choice for the latest post lol

Minimum Time Limit Reached:
Option: Yes

That's right...You didn't want to stop back then. You had so much to do--so many things to keep track off, so many promises to keep. So much to live for. Of course you fought back. You fought back to get back to your decently peaceful life.

Even if what you did was unforgivable to few. To some. No, maybe even the world. Yet you didn't care--you wanted to live.

In the end, you died trying to preserve that freedom you so desperately wanted to keep.

You're a Criminal. That much you know. But you're the kind of criminal who values his family more than anything. And that's respectable.

Your true name is Vincent Vindicator, a convicted mafia man who was arrested after a failed assassination attempt by one of your group's hitmen that leaked the kill. You were used to take the fall. Yet you knew you couldn't be arrested, not because of your own daughter.

Which is why you confessed to both mafia group's crimes on court under the condition that you'll be set free. Of course, they didn't like that, and made your life a living hell.

First, your daughter. Next, your head.

You see where I'm going with this. However, your true name isn't as important as the other name I'm going to tell you.

1e6eaea9238ecbf8ae2862163d0e664d.png

In a flash of light, you find a man that looks similar to how you looked when you are alive. Dressed fancily in suit and tie, a black coat over yourself like a cloak. Your face, handsome as it is now, was scarred in its youth.

You are the Incarnation of [Al Capone]; a ganglord who's loved by the masses, eluding the authorities as his syndicate sold illegal contraband. Committing violent massacres in the name of nothing but business. Ruthless, yet a celebrity.

You are about to summoned. You, Vincent Vindicator, the mafia member that refused to take the fall, as well as Al Capone of days old. Your soul will act the vessel of its memories; memories that'll fuel one's own power. Power that'll decide the outcome of the Holy Grail War.

Your assigned class: Assassin

What differs this war to the other, Nasuverse Grail Wars is that the Servants' Classes are not tied to what the Incarnation did in real life. Instead, it's what you did in the past that earned the class of Assassin.

In a flash of light and with no explanation more, you find yourself somewhere else. Pulled by someone's chanted words.

'Come, O Protector of Balance...!'

NIGHT 0 00:00:10

Tick...Tick...Tick...

In a flash of light and at the bare stroke of midnight, you find yourself in a darkened room. Furniture strewn about, almost as if a storm went through this very room. You tried to turn around, only to find that there's a couch behind you--along with a curious stack riches on the back. Ranging from dresser, to curtains, to even a painting of a very handsome looking man with an equally glorious beard.

Having a good look around this dark place, you don't seem to find whoever it is that summoned you here.

What should you do now?
[1] Turn on the lights.
[2] Call for your Master
[3] Take a seat and wait​

1 and 3. Turn on the lights and take a seat and wait. Nyah, see?

If only one choice, 3. Take a seat and wait.

Minimum Time Limit Reached
Choice Selected: Take a seat(3 votes)
proxy.png
True Name: Vincent Vindicator
Incarnation: Al Capone
Class: Assassin
Master: ???
Strength: B
Endurance: C
Agility: B
Magic: D
Luck: E
Night 0 MIDNIGHT

You shrug as you decided to sit down on the conveniently placed couch behind you. Arms crossed as you rested your newly reformed back. The couch is delightfully soft, almost as if it's made with the finest of materials. Still, you waited, letting out a yawn as your legs naturally crossed as you sat on the couch.

As you sit in wait, you decided to investigate your person, discovering some items that you may deem important. For one, you seem to have Colt .45 Caliber Pistol, as well as a standard 6 round revolver. Not only that, but hidden without your overcoat-cape are a whole slew of weapons. A Tommy-Gun--the kind mafia men would use back in the 60s. And a baseball bat. The metal kind, it seems. Not a bad arsenal. Not to mention, you don't feel the need to reload the weapons you have--most likely a perk at being a Servant. You feel a special connection to the Colt, however. Almost as if it's your signature weapon that you would more often use.

Oh, and you also find some alcohol on your coat, as well as some packs of cigarettes and a lighter.

Inventory Get!
1x Colt .45 Caliber Pistol
1x Revolver
1x Tommy Gun
1x Metal Bat
5x Booze Bottle
1x Pack of Cigars
1x Lighter

After inspecting your person, you hear someone groaning in the darker corners of the room. No doubt, it could be your Master. Though you can never be too sure, eh?

What do you do?
[1] Call out passive-aggressively
[2] Offer a drink
[3] Offer a smoke
[4] Threaten

Minimum Time Limit Reached
Choice Selected: Take a seat(3 votes)
proxy.png
True Name: Vincent Vindicator
Incarnation: Al Capone
Class: Assassin
Master: ???
Strength: B
Endurance: C
Agility: B
Magic: D
Luck: E
Inventory:
3x Gun(Colt, Revolver, Tommy)
1x Bat
5x Booze
1x Pack O' Cigs
Night 0 MIDNIGHT

Slowly and with a groan, you hear someone at the back of the room. Listening at the voice, it sounds like a woman--about the age of your once 8 year old daughter after what, a decade of you being dead? As she got up, the dark silhouette reveals features of herself. Her hair is tied, yet messy all the same. You couldn't tell in the dark, but it looks like she's wearing a short skirt one piece of sorts.

Still, with the way the doors are actually closed when you found yourself awake, you're sure that it's your Master. Therefore, you decided to say the line you've always wanted to say ever since you joined the Mafia.

"That a way you greet a guest, lady?" You spoke, taking out a roll of cigar and your lighter, sparking the cigar with a soft 'tick!'. The smell of smoke wafts around the room as you place the cigar on your mouth. You haven't smoked a day in your life, yet now, it felt oh so natural. "Must not get any--I've been waitin' here all night, see?"

As you do this, you hear a cute yelp squeak out of the dark figure, who stumbled her way towards the light switch, slamming her palm on it. Finally, light washes over the room, revealing you to be in a rather fancy looking room. Well, as fancy as it is messy. Looking down, you now see the remains of a clumsily put together magic circle--stained with goat blood, it seems. You glance back at the girl who slammed the light open.

250.png

"What the..." It seems to be a young girl, alright. Dressed rather sloppily. A large shirt that goes down to her thighs. She also seem to be wearing thigh high socks along with it. "Who...?"

"You must be wonderin' who I am, yeah?" You asked, puffing out smoke out of your mouth from the cigar. "Can't exactly tell you that, but I'll tell you what I am though; a hired gun. For who exactly?" You pointing the cigarette at you. "Well? Aren't you the one who summoned me here?"

"S-so that ritual thing...Worked?" The girl gulped, as if not expecting this. "I mean, yeah, of course it worked!" She cleared her throat before straightening her back as if to show confidence. "Now all I have to do is manage to take down the other six...Somehow." She rubbed her chin, pacing around the room as if strategizing. She seems distracted--as if ignoring you for a bit before asking. "Oh right, what class are you again?" She asks.

What do you answer?
[1] "I'm an Assassin, see?"
[2] "How about you tell me who you are first, hm?"
[EX] Word it yourself. I'll pick from the best.

Interesting, it seems our master didn’t expect this to work…..

Anyways, I choose option EX: Word it yourself. I'll pick from the best. Might as well try to be seen as intimidating or something.

Interesting, it seems our master didn’t expect this to work…..

Anyways, I choose option EX: Word it yourself. I'll pick from the best. Might as well try to be seen as intimidating or something.
Pretty sure you're supposed to come up with something for that option

[1] "I'm an Assassin, see?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back