• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings rehash 1X1

redgoust

Bust :(
pm me for extra details my writing style is much more serious when rping
preferences​
  1. how many stories do you know where the character does everything in single lines like every action the answer is none (unless your doing a screen play) don't one line me i ask for roughly 3 lines but if possible more
  2. ask me questions trust me i wont bite
  3. i offer the chances to make your characters daym powerful but no god modding please
3 quick options more are avalible​
ever heard of the scp foundation well imagine that but more privatized efficient and hella scary. Now imagine the an agent a person of serious experimentation knocks on your door and drags you deeper into the rabbit hole. You will be sucked into an inspired world similar to the scp foundation but with more emphasis on characters and making the horrifying the ordinary for you and your character.\

imagine being sucked into the world of crime and evil suddenly. you are kidnapped by a large man on accident and sucked into his world of human trafficking (no erp obviously its against policies), experimental drugs and a lot of murder.

finally you are transported to a world called worship its...unique to say the least. I wont spill the details as it is the environment for a book series I have been writing I am over 9 books in I have a lot of the details entirely sorted and would be acting as more of a GM then anything. I will say this there are reality bending level psychic powers and you will have a lot of fun with 5 unique factions in a setting that is hair rasingly fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back