• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Rehabilitation or Mythical Creatures {Interest Check}

Tasteless

Boink Bean

1. I am thinking of creating a role-play where a group of delinquents are scent to a rehabilitation center for drugs/alcohol/bad habits in general. Yet instead of being held inside 24/7, the delinquents are given a responsibility, and a second chance. They are assigned a dog or horse that also needs a second chance, training, etc, and they are going to train and help the dogs/horses while also helping themselves.

Members will have to be active, have to role-play both 1 or more people, and 1 or more dogs/horse.

_ __ __ __ __ __ __ _ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ ___ __ __ __ __ __ __ ___ __ __

2. My second idea is a world back before american was even founded. Back when Mythical creatures roamed the land with their own intentions and purposes. These creatures are, but are not limited to; Unicorns, Massive canines/felines, Trolls, Dragons, and other forms of the mythical creatures that seemed to only be true in fairy tails. A few humans live in these dangerous times, hunting, and striving to live despite the harsh creatures that seems to crave blood.

Again, Members must be active, Number of characters are not limited in this role-play. This would be a more realistic-fantasy, intermediate or higher ranked role-play that requires quite a bit of details.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ ___

I like the second idea more, but I would also consider the first one! I really like your ideas and would love to participate.

[QUOTE="Miss Fallen Matrix]I like the second idea more, but I would also consider the first one! I really like your ideas and would love to participate.

[/QUOTE]
Great!! I have been craving a more mythical role-play lately. Almost like skyrim or something, yet no one ever real makes any I'm actually interested in. (A very picky role-player) But i am excited to create this new mythical land.

@Enchanted Dreams Really?! xD I love all types of RP ideas, but my favorite will always be mythical and such. Plus I am looking for more RP... The ones I am on there are very few people on...

[QUOTE="Miss Fallen Matrix]@Enchanted Dreams Really?! xD I love all types of RP ideas, but my favorite will always be mythical and such. Plus I am looking for more RP... The ones I am on there are very few people on...

[/QUOTE]
I just don't often have enough patients for newer members who can't role-play at least three lines every character. It bothers me more then it truly should x'D

*Tis a picky drama queen*

You aren't picky. I prefer writing longer lines and I am the same way. I want people to write longer and when they're writing 1 line for a fight between two people it annoys me... xD lol

@Enchanted Dreams

Users who are viewing this thread

Back