• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [Invite Only] Valorous Order: Insignius Blade

Well, as others have said, I'm interested in the premise, but a bit overwhelmed by the sheer amount of lore. I have to wonder how much of this will truly be relevant to the day to day lives of our characters, how many open spots you expect to be filled, and what scenarios will need to be invented to allow our characters to interact. I assume we'll have multiple subplots with different groups of characters running at the same time. This seems like a fairly high-maintenance roleplay for the creator, so I hope it doesn't quickly become too much to handle, as I've seen happen with other large-scale, lore heavy roleplays. Still, I'm willing to hop on board and see what shakes out of it. I wonder if it would be easier if the players coordinated their character creation to facilitate interaction. For example, if I make military officer, someone might make an assistant, superior, or subordinate to that character. If I play a member of the nobility, someone else might play a family member, friend, or servant.

If all this sounds stupid, just ignore it. I know I'm still a relative newcomer to this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back