• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern - REGENESIS - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
happy 4th to all of the americans, really love red white and blue consumerism that i am 100% buying into

when you have a minute after chugging beers and waving that stripey flag in the sky, finish/check your CS!

yes, i will be reminding everyone until ALL Y’ALL finish them 💓

hey y’all, coming at ya with some bad news!

h will no longer be gming this rp. i have also decided to drop out bc if i was gm, i know i wouldn’t be able to put my best work in. sadly, real life has got me by the balls and gming would only let people down! i love everyone’s characters and i’m sorry that REGENESIS will not be happening for the time being.

muah,
sophie

hey y’all, coming at ya with some bad news!

h will no longer be gming this rp. i have also decided to drop out bc if i was gm, i know i wouldn’t be able to put my best work in. sadly, real life has got me by the balls and gming would only let people down! i love everyone’s characters and i’m sorry that REGENESIS will not be happening for the time being.

muah,
sophie
Fuuuuuuuuuuk, I really wanted to do this xd

if i believed i would do a good job with this RP, i totally would have taken the position! but i know i won’t, and it’s not worth it for anyone to put their effort into that.

Well, maybe one day we could come back to this but I really hope whatever you guys are busy with that it goes well for you guys 😄

Thanks for letting us know!

Best wishes in all of your future RPing. And if this project gets a jumpstart, I'd love to give Jia another shot. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back