• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern - REGENESIS - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

snakeg0dd

living paradox

copacetic copacetic EMIYAman EMIYAman Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna sophie. sophie. dimensional dimensional Noivian Noivian @spidey LordStuffofStuffinton LordStuffofStuffinton Hunhown Hunhown Epiphany Epiphany Silverash Silverash Shiyonichi Shiyonichi Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak vinn vinn
females
Stella | G2 | #106 | The Recruiter | copacetic copacetic | completed
Joselia | G2 | #269 | The Recruiter| Hunhown Hunhown | completed
Jia | G1 | #009 | The Recruiter | Epiphany Epiphany | completed
Wilhelmina | G2 | #207 | unknown | sophie. sophie. | 25%

males
Noah | G2 | #121 | The Recruiter | snakeg0dd snakeg0dd | completed
Daniel | G1 | #089 | The Coroane | snakeg0dd snakeg0dd | 40%
Pete | G1 | #046 | The Recruiter | Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna | completed
Lex | G1 | #107 | The Coroane | Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak | completed

I'm heading to bed but will indeed take you up on that offer. I have no clue about designing a custom gun. Beyond the vanity appeal of Jia shooting a .50 caliber pistol just because she's got the arm muscle to handle that much recoil.

If anyone needs help with the 'Sidearm' specifics let me know.
Sorry I haven't really been active here at all, I admit I have been busy with other stuff. However, I am free now and plan to be a lot more involved expect my character done sometime tomorrow.

snakeg0dd snakeg0dd So, I am not trying to start anything. BUT what the hell is Noah!? He's got like everything that isn't based on physical enhancements. He can hear through solid concrete, hear heartbeats almost 20 feet away, can see 42 miles away, AND see on the MICROSCOPIC LEVEL!? Look I get we are supposed to be genetically altered assassins with powerful abilities, but we aren't super men. You got so much there I don't even know what ability to give my guy cause you seemed to have covered almost all of them, including my first idea. Once again not insulting you, but at least can we agree he's kinda busted.

I just finished up Wil! I might elaborate on her skills and flaws, but the overall sheet is fully filled out.

I'm heading to bed but will indeed take you up on that offer. I have no clue about designing a custom gun. Beyond the vanity appeal of Jia shooting a .50 caliber pistol just because she's got the arm muscle to handle that much recoil.
lol i’m gonna need help with the gun thing because i do not know shit about guns lol
Fear not my friends, for I am here. So let's start off with something a little basic. Do you have a preference for selective fire: full-auto or semi?

snakeg0dd snakeg0dd So, I am not trying to start anything. BUT what the hell is Noah!? He's got like everything that isn't based on physical enhancements. He can hear through solid concrete, hear heartbeats almost 20 feet away, can see 42 miles away, AND see on the MICROSCOPIC LEVEL!? Look I get we are supposed to be genetically altered assassins with powerful abilities, but we aren't super men. You got so much there I don't even know what ability to give my guy cause you seemed to have covered almost all of them, including my first idea. Once again not insulting you, but at least can we agree he's kinda busted.
No; I see your concern. But, in Noah's defense, the lowest threshold for an average person's hearing is about twenty decibels (which equates to leaves rustling). And it is possible for an average joe to hear a heartbeat (which is 1dB) while a meter away—granted, I'm uncertain of the circumstances that they were under to exhibit their hearing (they were probably put in a anechoic room though). As for sight, a person with normal eyesight can see the light from a candle 35 miles away. And—on the topic of microscopic vision—I don't necessarily mean that Noah is able to see 400x magnification or something. What I meant by "Microscopic sight, sorta,", was that if you put a glass of water about 15 or so feet away Noah would be able to finely see the condensation sweat from the glass; or if there was a carpet nearby he could see the fibers from that carpet. Everything is much sharper, and more defined; and colors are more vibrant for Noah's sight. But he's also hypersensitive to such things, so it's also his biggest downfall.

You can make your character like Noah if you want, I'm not going to deny it. But if you really want to differentiate your character from the rest, and you want to be G2, may I recommend that perhaps your character is insanely accurate with predicting probability. You could make them a marksman/sharpshooter then. Like Deadshot from DC comics.

I figure Jia's going to be a slugger in the group. Might as well make her pistol fit the thematic image. So, single-shot with slow but powerful impact. If she was part of a fireteam, Jia would be the grenadier or heavy weapon element.

I figure Jia's going to be a slugger in the group. Might as well make her pistol fit the thematic image. So, single-shot with slow but powerful impact. If she was part of a fireteam, Jia would be the grenadier or heavy weapon element.
Then may I suggest the .50 Desert Eagle or Colt Anaconda 44 Magnum. If you don't like those, I will keep searching

As for copacetic copacetic
Your character is to be level-headed if I read that correctly. So I 'd recommend for Stella the Kimber 1911, Beretta M9, Para-Ordnance P-14, or Heckler & Koch HK45T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back