• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern - REGENESIS - /// [A John Wick/HANNA spin-off]

snakeg0dd

living paradox
REGENESIS

The premise is simple really. A secret society composed of the finest hitmen & hitwomen desired to produce a better generation of assassins. This 'society' gathered DNA samples from donors within their own hierarchy. From there, they had impregnated a group of women; but what the women did not know was that their children would be genetically modified to become more than just human. And once the women gave birth, the society disposed of any "loose ends". The "First Generation" of children were enhanced on a more physical level. Some children were stronger, faster; and others were more resilient to pain, or their bodily tissue was thicker. The "Second Generation", or G2 for short, of children were enhanced on the mental side. Some 'products' of these enhancements had heightened senses, while others had a higher brain capacity. Now, however, the work done by this society has caught the eye of a certain CIA branch that prefers to work "under the table". This branch wants to take the children—well, now teens—and use them for espionage, infiltration, and for any military use. Still, a man, drowned in his own guilt—who assisted this secret society in recruiting women and then disposing of them—had taken pity on a few of these children, and managed to escape with them. As of now, he and the children are in a remote location, where they continue to learn under his guidance.

--- Link to the official CS for the RP

So basically it's just taking the BIG idea behind HANNA and combining it with some of the elements from John Wick.
And, yes, I know this isn't the most attractive Interest Check, but I promise that I will improve upon the aesthetic and elaborate more on the plot, setting, and what I expect out of this in the future, should there be one for this.
(yeah this is also in the Fandom Interest Check, but it can fit into Modern/Realistic too, so I thought why not)
So, without anymore delays, are there any takers?

Last edited:
so I’m thinking I’ll put the main thread under Realistic/Modern, unless y’all want under the Fandom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back