• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Regal Academy/Ever After High Inspired RP

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
kin.jpg
It's been a couple generations since the stories you've been told.
Here at Ravenwood Academy we are forging and teaching the new generation. We encourage strong bonds and a tightly chosen education.
From learning to ride horses to studying magical plants or even practicing art you'll find the education your young fairy tale deserves.
We understand the concerns. It's been years without any new stories written and the people of the land of Fate are beginning to get worried.
Mundane generations pass without any big villains, or any huge magical stories. But it is traditional to carry on.
We expect our students to maintain proper professionalism. Our students will be safe in your hands.

With a focus on character growth and a episodic structure. I hope to incorporate everyone in the spotlight at some point. Perhaps with everyone having a character arc...
We'll be playing a couple generations in the future. where the magic in the world kinda has began to dim down.
I do like the trophs that such shows incorporate and the lighthearted conflict and goofyness.

Last edited:
I would but groups worry me
I'm sorry. I personally don't do 1x1 roleplays. It probably doesn't matter right now anyways, honestly 2 people is abit dangerous for starting especially if one person drops out. I was hoping for a small cast of 4+ atleast.

I'm going to open this to more people. It's possible some of our older interested players aren't interested anymore.
I'm assuming Sheepking is still interested. So that's a confirmed two players.

No this is dead. I barely got 2-3 people and it wasn't very clear at the time if all three people were even interested.
I don't plan on doing this at this point. If I want to redo it maybe in the future I will do another interest check. But this is definitely dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back