• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed Reflecting Code Problems

Amerikia1126

Occasionally Active
I have this code that makes a text message.

. Hello. How are you doing, my good friend? I
hope you are well as you are my friend and you are important to me.
subtitle thingy

I'm trying to make a code that has the little tail on the right but is otherwise the same, appearance wise, as this one. I haven't been able to manage it. Mega props if you can get it the whole thing on the right. Can someone help me out with this?

source:
Code:
[bg=#555555; border-radius: 10px; max-width: 290px; margin-top: 5px;][div=margin-left: -16px; margin-top: -10px;][color=#555555][fa]fa-caret-left fa-2x[/fa][/color][color=transparent].[/color][color=#fefefe] Hello. How are you doing, my good friend? I[/color][/div][color=#fefefe] hope you are well as you are my friend and you are important to me.[right][size=2]subtitle thingy[/size][/right][/color][/bg]

fontawesome icon needed for flip:
Code:
[fa]fa-caret-right fa-2x[/fa]

Here you go.

Hello. How are you doing, my good friend? I hope you are well as you are my friend and you are important to me.
subtitle thingy
Hello. I am doing very well, my good friend. I hope you are well as well as you are also my friend and you are also important to me.
thingy, subtitle

Code:
[div=background: #555; padding: 10px; margin-left: 10px; border-radius: 10px; max-width: 290px; position: relative; color: #fefefe;][div=position: absolute; right: 100%; margin-right: -2px; color: #555;][fa]fa-caret-left fa-2x[/fa][/div]Hello. How are you doing, my good friend? I hope you are well as you are my friend and you are important to me.[right][size=2]subtitle thingy[/size][/right][/div]
[div=background: #555; padding: 10px; margin-right: 10px; border-radius: 10px; max-width: 290px; position: relative; color: #fefefe; float: right;][div=position: absolute; left: 100%; margin-left: -2px; color: #555;][fa]fa-caret-right fa-2x[/fa][/div]Hello. I am doing very well, my good friend. I hope you are well as well as you are also my friend and you are also important to me.[right][size=2]thingy, subtitle[/size][/right][/div][div=clear: both;][/div]

What I've done is put all the stylings into divs, wrap the icon in its own div, then use absolute positioning to move it wherever. To move the whole thing onto the right, I added float:right to the main div and a clear:both div at the bottom (this makes it so that it won't go out of the post).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back