• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Red's Partner Search

Welcome
Sooooo... All my partners save for one or two just kind of dropped off the face of the earth at the same time, and I've become rather restless. Hi, I'm a nineteen-year-old Canadian girl. You can call me Red. Also, I don't bite, so as harsh as I may sound, please don't let me scare you away.

Rules

I'm going to cut the shenanigans and jump straight into this to save us all some time. I will not write a novel per post, but I have decent grammar and spelling. I can give you two to 5 paragraphs, depending on my state of mind. I expect the same in return. Believe me, I'm kind of shallow when it comes to this kind of thing so something well written is essential to me wanting to reply at all. Please, for the love of all that is good, at least try. Don't waste my time if you're going to half-a** it.

I'm not great at coming up with plots, so I need someone that'll pitch me their ideas instead of keeping them all bottled up for fear of rejection. Seriously, anything is fair game and no idea is too stupid. Even if I don't like it, we can shape ideas together and build on each other's thoughts. That's what makes this fun.

Thirdly, please don't make your character a "Mary Sue". For those of you that don't know, a Mary Sue is essentially that self-insert static OC with no depth at all, someone that is one thing and nothing else. For example, that better version of you that everyone likes with cooler (probably multicoloured) hair and/or eyes. You know what I'm talking about. A human is flawed by definition, so put some thought into it. Trust me, it'll make things much more interesting.

I don't deal well with major character deaths or dis-figuration. You can torture my characters all you want (or yours, if that's what you’re into) but tell me first. I can deal with a bit of angst as long as there is a happy ending. My characters are my babies, please respect that.

Also, just a reminder of the basic stuff you should already know. No god-modding, no text talk (unless, you know, the characters are texting), and no killing off characters without consulting me first.

I only play male characters, and would REALLY prefer MxM, but if you're not into that, I can do MxF as well. Unfortunately, I can't do FxF. Also, I can only take a few people, otherwise nobody is going to get a reply and I'm going to have no life. Sorry for the inconvenience. Now that that's finally over, we can get to the fun stuff. I've come up with a few scenarios I would like to do. I have characters made for the roles I have specified I prefer (except the American Revolution one), but I can be flexible if you really want the other role.

Plots

Pirate King X Kidnapped
On the high seas in the late 1600's, a Pirate King ruled, feared but respected by his crew, hated by all others. They hated him for what they thought he was, but no one knew the true King. However, one person might find out; a victim of a kidnapping after the Pirate King and his crew raid an island village. Kind of like a Beauty and the Beast scenario with pirates instead, not to mention some angry rival pirates with a bone to pick with the Pirate King to spice things up. My preferred role is Pirate King.
Werewolf X Human
In a modern world where humans and various mythical creatures (Mythics for short) co-exist in an unbalanced society of discrimination and fear, a werewolf is thrown out onto the street in the dead of winter, evicted from his home for no reason other than his race. A human finds him shivering in the cold and takes him in, despite the potential disapproval of his/her peers. If they find love, it won't be accepted kindly by the public. My preferred role is the Werewolf.
Mob Boss X Ransom Hostage
Situation is very flexible for this one. The mob boss is a cruel, heartless man who cares about nobody but himself, but one day, his world is turned on its head when his beloved baby brother is diagnosed with an illness only money can cure. A lot of money. The boss is desperate, so he does the only thing he knows how to save his brother; something illegal, of course. He kidnaps a rich man's son/daughter and holds them for ransom, but after getting to know his prisoner, he's forced to make a difficult choice. Save your brother and lose your favourite hostage, or keep the hostage and let your brother die. What's a criminal to do? My preferred role is the Mob Boss.
Band Geek X Bully
Mostly to satisfy my insatiable need for fluff. A band geek wrestles with his own sexuality while a bully strides through life without a care in the world. Or at least, that's what it seemed. The band geek knew that deep down inside he knew exactly what he wanted, and the bully didn't exactly live the good life behind closed doors. But hey, who knows? They might just be able to help each other out, whether they wanted to or not. My preferred role is the Band Geek.
American Revolution Soldier X British Soldier (War of Independence)
This one is very new to me and I'll need your help with the plot... A lot of help. The idea pretty much jumped out at me from Alexander Hamilton: The Musical. I haven't seen it of course (it's sold out for years to come and they haven't filmed it yet ☹) but I've listened to the sound track. A baby idea with a lot of potential. My preferred role is the American Revolution Soldier.
New Colony Spaceship Passengers
In this not-so distant future, Earth is a pile of garbage. Plastic fills the oceans and smog fills the skies, food is scarce, and the people are desperate. They've ruined their planet, so their solution is to just find a new one instead of trying to fix their home. In an attempt to preserve mankind, they send a ship out into space carrying specially selected passengers with diverse genetics, in hopes of finding something entirely new. However, turmoil between the passengers' incompatible personalities might stir up some trouble. Not to mention that what they find may not be as welcoming as they may have hoped.

If you were interested in any of these, leave a comment below and, if I have room in my heart, I'll send you a message. Thank you for reading, and have a lovely day.

I am, absolutely HUGE into MxM! And I like Pirate King X Kidnapped, Werewolf X Human and Band Geek X Bully. Do tell which you prefer! PM me, and beware, I usually am a fast rper! I type my replies within 15-30 minutes, or even shorter.

Hello,

I'd be interested in the pirate king or mob boss plots.

Hello! I'd be interested in any of the plots you listed, especially the American Revolution one, and I prefer MxM as well.

Ugh I'd love mob boss and hostage or werewolf and human. Let me know!!(:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back