Sexuality

Pansexual

Alignment

True Chaotic

Species 

Human(?) Mage(?)

Demon(?) Berserker(?)

Dragonkin(?) Guardian(?)

"Oh don't worry about all that. I'm human...mostly...most of the time...sometimes...okay I'm not really sure anymore..."

ADVENTURER!

"Oh definitely! Wait, does that count as a race...well it might as well be, being an adventurer is in my blood!"

Appearance

nm002q.png

Likes and Dislikes

Dislikes: Getting interrupted, demons, angels

Personality 

Cinn is definitely and enthusiastic hates-being-bored kind of person. She just isn't able to stand still and do nothing for almost hours on end, she has to get to always be doing something or else she resorts to unauthorized high risk trials on various manipulations of energies and how it affects the physical world and much more.  This is otherwise known as dangerous and definitely deadly magical experimentation. Also known as target practice with spells that she just mixed up on the spot. She is competitive when it comes to being 'the best' and likes to push herself to the limits without a care in the world of what happens to others, especially strangers that know of her and that she knows about and has no personal connection.

"People stopping my experiments are the worst. I mean really, I was in the middle of sacrificing and letting the fresh blood flow before some dude with a shiny sword and some neat armor bursts in the chambers and tries to interrupt. Well, thankfully he has a long time to think about interrupting others."

Bio

No one knows exactly where Cinn exactly came from or what she was exactly. She had just appeared one time with a dragon hot on her heels, flames licking her as she ran. Apparently she had wanted to see if she could learn how to breathe fire like a dragon. However the way she had approached the topic was less than savory. She did learn anyways, right after smashing a nestworth of dragon eggs with a botched and explosive breathe attack. Since then she's been popping all around the world, 'learning' magic of all kinds, dipping into various schools such as divination, necromancy, elementalism, and artifice.

Weapon

Infernal Grandaxe, Lightweight Enchant, Rune Carved: Greater Fatality

A large battleaxe with a red ribbon tied around the handle. This flaming axe of molten rock, black rock, and magic is a force to be reckoned with. A trophy for dealing with a demon who tried to trick her into giving him her body in exchange for learning more magic, this axe is capable of spewing magma from cuts it makes. In addition its been modified to be easy to move for the wielder and cuts down healing abilities.

Cursed Sword Mooneater, Rune Carved: Greater Agility

A blade forged from the fang of a dragonic being said to be capable of eating moons. This blade was stolen from its home by Cinn in an attempt to study it. It grants the user increased prowess in dark magics but makes them extremely susceptible to light magic. It also seems to something feral to the holder. Cinn has gained control of its tendencies and is able to resist the feral urges of the blade.

Runepier - Just a fancy looking rapier marked with runes...

Maybe

Demon Lord Armor, King Of Fantasy, Rune Carved: Command

Her reward from destroying an ancient demon lord trying to ascend to godhood, the armor was caught in the ritual but without anyone in it it has become a strange mix of demonic divine artifacts. Using this disallows Cinn from using her other available magic and temporarily overwrites her existence into a King Of Fantasy. With this she can cast dark magic normally beyond her.

These weapons seem to just appear on her.

Weakeness and Strengths

+ Versatile

+ Creative

+ Confident

-Sometimes seen as evil

-Considers Human sacrifice acceptavle

- Does not care for heroes.

Others:

She is a collector of spells and techniques able to learn magic and skills at an alarming rate. At an absolutely inhuman rate.

Do not ask her about her collection of dragon skulls.

Seriously.

Don't

Current Cast List:

Mark Of Runes

Enchant

Breathe Of Fire

Holy Bolt

Favor

Death Ripple

Poison Spike

Raise Minor Dead

Dead Grapple

Wall Of Ice

Stinging Frost

Lightning Bolt

Earth Spike

Stoneskin

Geyser

Torrent

Windblast

Blessing Of Sylph

Enhance Strength

Gate

Gatekeeper

Locked Box

Imbue

Entomb

Create Greater Structure

Eldritch Tendrils

Create Portal

Invade Dreams

Last edited by a moderator:
@YungJazz Looks like we got us a dragon hunter in our midst, with holy bolts and rune swords. The whole nine yards  :D

Accepted!  

Just be weary who you piss off! Dragons are in the disciplinary committee and demons are TAs and there are angels in the board room. Unaligned choatic characters tend to end up getting to kiss the long 9s 

pirate_tweet.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread