Red's Character Hoard

Sacrilege

no hetero bro
Howdy! These are just up for my own convenience, but you're welcome to look at them and even message me if one of them catches your eye. I'll be updating this in the future with more as I need 'em.

Jinsoyunai
Commissioned art shown is done by Silket and belongs to me.

“Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.”
MiI4Dhw.png
A young, naive adventurer hailing from the seaside kingdom of Quin Zhi, Jinsoyunai is an apprentice mystic in worship of the dragon deity Banha. Raised from birth by a devout fellowship, the girl holds no knowledge of her lineage, nor of any living family that she may have; the bizarre characteristics of snowy locks and golden eyes remain the only indicators of where her heritage may lie. After a childhood spent within the confines of a restrictive communion, the girl set out to find her own path beyond the familiar reaches of Quin Zhi, eager to explore what the world has to offer and to potentially discover the hidden secrets of her past.
Brought up on the ideals of self enlightenment and serenity, Jin is a relatively well-mannered, if not optimistically lively lass. Though trained efficiently in both martial arts and hand-to-hand combat, the mystic rarely turns to violence, preferring to solve conflict with words before taking any dire measures. It is not often that her ignorant diplomacy skills get her anywhere, however - still inexperienced and naive to the harsher truths of life, the girl is both gullible and considerably prone to emotional responses. The 'wisdom' part of spirituality has yet to grow on her, as no number of studious lessons could teach what may only be learned through living life itself. Nonetheless, her courage and righteousness may prove to be just as valuable in the adventures that await her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back