• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Redrum's Simple Search (currently m seeking f role)

Redrum

Moody Writer
Hey all! Currently seeking partners for a literate, long-term roleplay.
Now, I’m not a super picky partner, but I do require you be over the age of eighteen and have a generous measure of patience (age is a big thing for me because I don't feel comfy writing with minors). I get flighty when my partners pester me for replies; I understand there’s a world outside of roleplay, so please take your time! What I’m looking for is a variety of themes and ideas so I’ll just list these plot bunnies and pairings below.

- Villains. Characters who are mutually evil, or morally ambiguous. Whether that be one sided or not can be discussed. I’m down to outline a plot for this, but this is the general idea of what I’m currently pining for.

- Corruption. Man, give me a story where one of the characters is slowly manipulated throughout the story to the point they’ve got blood on their hands and don’t understand how it came to that. Rivals would work best for this, I feel. Perhaps there’s a character dabbling in dark magic or demonology and they attract something dark, conniving, and destructive.

- Unfortunate soulmates, either one character is a registered nurse or officer and the other is a convicted killer. The idea that since birth, you see in black in white, but when you meet your soulmate you see colors.

- Resident Evil RP, I loved Village and Biohazard, just started playing RE 2. If you're interested in this we could draw out something original or more canon heavy.

CURRENTLY SEEKING FEMALE CHARACTER TO MY MALE: f/m.

Some things I would like:

No one-liners.
A moderate amount of communication
Friendly partners who just want to have fun!

plot seeds, general funky ideas:

- Something extremely similar to breaking bad, where two people from polar opposite backgrounds are both determined to get a leg in the race to become the nation's leading kingpin.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back