• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tapfic

Sleeping
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• Not everyone peaks in high school- or at all for that matter. Some folks are actually rather mediocre; and you know what? We deserve to be heroes too!

Were you too busy with the general stresses of high school drama and hormones to make it the first time around?

Failed a few too many tests while coping with your traumatic backstory?

Gifted with a sucky quirk but still want to be a hero?

Former villain who just finished serving their time for doing the crime and has suddenly decided to turn their life around?

Try your application at Dew Dover’s Academy, with a 98% acceptance rate and dubiously passable hero program, you’ll be set on the path to justice in no time!

Last edited:
Character thread is up!

do you accept traditional drawings? I'm not very good but I'd like to use my art for my character

It's occurred to me that some people might not see the CS page, so just in case, I'm dropping it again and using this to remind Tap to put it up top

Ic is up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back