• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Redfork2000's Interest Check - Want to Roleplay? Don't be shy!

Hello Redfork! Nice to see ya again.

I've got the same liking to Sonic the Hedgehog, if you're up for a roleplay in that.
If not that, then we can discuss a Road-trip like roleplay. I hope your okay with furry characters!

Im interested in this one with the more modern twist. :D

-Fantasy Team: Want a traditional fantasy world adventure with a knight, a mage, a thief and more? We can do that as well! Our characters are summoned by the king to defeat a great evil, perhaps an evil wizard who stole the king's daughter. Either way, our heroes will traverse a fantasy world and fight their way through all sorts of threats, strengthening their bonds and friendships as they go on. Maybe they have an ancient prophecy to fulfill? Maybe a thousand years in the past something was written about a group of heroes that would stop a great force of evil? Anyway, you get the idea, classic fantasy action with a team ready to go on adventures! For a special twist, we can even shift from a medieval setting to a more modern one if you're up for it.

Im interested in this one with the more modern twist. :D

-Fantasy Team: Want a traditional fantasy world adventure with a knight, a mage, a thief and more? We can do that as well! Our characters are summoned by the king to defeat a great evil, perhaps an evil wizard who stole the king's daughter. Either way, our heroes will traverse a fantasy world and fight their way through all sorts of threats, strengthening their bonds and friendships as they go on. Maybe they have an ancient prophecy to fulfill? Maybe a thousand years in the past something was written about a group of heroes that would stop a great force of evil? Anyway, you get the idea, classic fantasy action with a team ready to go on adventures! For a special twist, we can even shift from a medieval setting to a more modern one if you're up for it.
I've sent you a PM :)

I'm happy to announce this interest check is still open, so if upon reading you've decided you'd like to roleplay with me, or just want a friend, don't be shy! Leave a comment on this thread or send me a PM, and let's talk!

Hi there! I just finished reading your interest check, and some of the ideas you listed got me super interested. Specifically, enemies to lovers or the city boy x country girl idea both sound really fun! Are you up for doing either of these? Or a different idea - I'm pretty flexible!

Hi there! I just finished reading your interest check, and some of the ideas you listed got me super interested. Specifically, enemies to lovers or the city boy x country girl idea both sound really fun! Are you up for doing either of these? Or a different idea - I'm pretty flexible!
Certainly! I've sent you a PM now so we can further discuss.

Hi! I just joined this forum haha but I have some experience with role playing and saw your interest check! I really liked the superhero ones or country girl x city boy! If it’s alright I’d love to see if you’d want to continue one of these :)

I'm happy to announce this interest check is still open, so if upon reading you've decided you'd like to roleplay with me, or just want a friend, don't be shy! Leave a comment on this thread or send me a PM, and let's talk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back