• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Redfork2000's Interest Check - Want to Roleplay? Don't be shy!

Redfork2000

The Red One
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
1167990.jpg

Hello there, friend! Why don't you take a seat and relax for a moment? Would you like a cup of coffee and a cookie? Make yourself comfortable.
Welcome to my interest check. Thank you for taking the time to click on this interest check and look through it, I hope you're having a wonderful day so far! (or night, depending on what time it is when you read this)

So as you can see here, I'm looking for some roleplay partners. I joined this site over a year ago, but after a hiatus, I've returned for more roleplaying fun! I've always loved writing and roleplaying, and my time here in RPNation has been great, as I've had the chance to make several friends with whom I've had the pleasure to enjoy entertaining and exciting roleplays. I consider myself fortunate to be here with you all. To learn more about me and what I'm looking to roleplay, please read on.

I - About Me

I'm 23 years old, and I've been enjoying writing ever since I started my teenage years. I at first wrote only for myself in notebooks and on my computer, but I soon discovered online roleplaying, and from there I've enjoyed crafting stories and characters with other people.

I love writing, and for my the characters are the heart of any roleplay. That being the case, I put a lot of love and effort into crafting the characters that will be used for the roleplay. I love to create several characters for my roleplays, so you can expect me to provide a wide cast of side characters to accompany our protagonists throughout the adventures and situations we put them through. When it comes to main characters, I prefer to play males, but I can really play either gender.

I am open to doubling, tripling and even more, so if you like that kind of roleplays, then I'm here to help you out. However, I won't require you to double or more if you don't like that, and I can be comfortable with only one main character each. As long as I'm allowed to bring my cast of side characters to enrichen the roleplay with their varied personalities and interests, then I can definitely play only one protagonist.

I really enjoy romance roleplays, but I also enjoy adventure, comedy, slice-of-life and more. If you want romance to play a major role in our roleplay, let's do it! If you want romance as a secondary element, I'm in for that too! And if you don't want any romance in the roleplay, I can do that too. If we do choose to go for a romantic plot, I only roleplay MxF pairings. I just don't feel comfortable with any other type of pairing.

I write in third person, as I don't feel comfortable with first person perspective. As for post length, I can provide a variety of post lengths. My comfort zone would be 2-5 paragraphs per post, but i can go above or below that to fit your needs. If you can only give me one-liners, don't be shy, I won't require you to post more than you're capable of. As for more detailed posts, I can provide more than my usual post length, but I tend to struggle to provide more than 8 or 9 paragraphs per post.

For post frequency, I used to be able to provide daily replies, but times have changed, and I have a lot more work to do than normally, so I don't want to promise something I can't be sure I can provide. What I can guarantee is at least 2 or 3 replies per week, but I'll reply daily whenever I can. I'm not picky about your reply frequency, just be sure to let me know how frequent your activity will be so I can know what to expect from you.

I really enjoy OOC chat, both for discussing the roleplay and for just talking in general. I prefer roleplaying and chatting on PMs. I do have a Discord account, but I don't visit Discord very often, so I don't think it would be a very efficient way to stay in contact.

I do not enjoy overly dark themes. Anything related to horror, gore, addictions, mental illnesses, and drug abuse, etc, that's not really something I enjoy. I prefer a more light-hearted roleplay. That doesn't mean I can't handle a more dramatic and realistic setting, it just means I don't want too much darkness and angst. I also feel very uncomfortable with curse words, so I would really be grateful if you could avoid using them when chatting or roleplaying with me.

II - What I'm Looking For in a Roleplay Partner

-First of all, I don't have any age restrictions. My roleplays tend to incline themselves to family friendly scenarios, so I personally don't have any trouble playing with people of any age group.

-Although I can definitely play without a romantic plot, I would definitely enjoy roleplaying more with someone who does enjoy a good romance plot, whether as the central plot or as a subplot. If we do play a romantic plot, then I do think I could roleplay better with someone who is comfortable playing females, since I tend to prefer male protagonists, and only play MxF pairings (I can play females too though, so don't be shy if you mainly play males!). If you don't like romance but still have a good adventure plot though, feel free to talk with me about it!

-Since my average post length is 2-5 paragraphs, I'd feel most comfortable roleplaying with someone who has a similar post length. But don't be shy if you can only provide one-liners, I've had several good roleplay partners I had a lot of fun with despite only writing one-liners.

-Please be respectful at all times. It's not fun to roleplay with someone who is mean or rude.

-If you're a person who tends to use curse words, I would be very grateful if you avoided using them while chatting or roleplaying with me. Curse words make me very uncomfortable.

-Communication is key for the success of a roleplay. Feel free to talk to me about anything you consider necessary. Is there an idea you'd like to suggest? Is there a problem with the roleplay you think needs to be fixed? Are you getting bored and want to drop out? Please talk to me, and I'll do my best to help fix any problems we have with the roleplay. I'll do the same and communicate openly with you about anything I consider necessary to discuss.

-On a similar note, if you want just someone to chat with and have fun, I'm also open to that as well. If you want a friend, feel free to send me a message and let's talk!

-Keep in mind I don't enjoy overly dark themes, so if you're looking for a full angst roleplay, full of topics like drug abuse, murder, gore, mafia or more, I'm afraid I'm not the right person for that. I can enjoy roleplays with moderate drama and darkness, but I don't want a grim roleplay in general. I'm more of a light-hearted roleplayer.

-No requirements on post frequency. Just tell me what your post frequency is and I'll roll with it.

III - Genres

These are the genres I'm most excited about:

-Romance
-Adventure
-Slice-of-Life
-Comedy
-Modern/Realistic
-Superheroes

These are other genres I enjoy to a certain extent:

-Futuristic/Sci-fi
-Fantasy
-Medieval
-Highschool

These are genres I don't enjoy, and probably won't be interested in roleplaying:

-Most historical settings
-Apocalyptic
-Dystopia
-Horror
-Vampires, Zombies, Werewolves, Angels, Fairies, Demons, Witches, and things on similar notes.
-Mafia or Criminals in general
-Non-human roleplays in general

IV - Plots and Pairings

There's a number of ideas for potential roleplays I have that we could choose from. If you have an idea that you'd like to try out feel free to let me know about them as well!

A) Modern/Realistic Setting:

- Opposites Attract: Two people who are very different from each other, to the point where they could be considered opposites. Their lives are different, maybe they come from completely different worlds, the key is that they're opposites. However, despite their differences, they slowly find themselves falling for each other.

- Enemies to lovers: These two hate each other. They can be rivals, or maybe they just can't stand each other for whatever reason. But after something happens that forces them to spend more time together, they start realizing that maybe the other isn't as bad as they thought, and they end up falling in love.

- Order X Chaos: A very unique opposites attract plot that focuses on two people who go about their lives very differently: One is orderly, methodic, always keeping stuff organized and always making a detailed plan for everything. The other is spontaneous, messy, preferring to act on the spot and leave themselves open to choice and variety rather than making a plan. One likes to keep things a certain way, and the other likes to always change things up. At first they'd get on each other's nerves constantly, but soon they find that spending time with each other gives them a new perspective on life, and they end up falling for each other, admiring each other for their unique traits.

- Neighborhood friends: A group of young adults that live in the same neighborhood. They might have known each other for years, and despite each of them having different lives and hobbies, they still stay in contact and help each other through their misadventures. Requires roleplaying multiple characters, and being ok with having several POV characters. Romance and slice-of-life fun!

- Scientist X Lab Assistant: A young woman who is a scientist has this horrible rumor going around about her. People say she's a mad scientist who is crazy and experiments on people and animals. Some even call her "The Witch". Because of this rumor her social life has suffered, to the point where she's become a bit of a hermit. However, when she needs help in her laboratory, she decides to hire a lab assistant. The guy is initially terrified the rumor might be true, but with no other available jobs, he accepts, and learns the truth: She's not mad scientist, she's just a lonely woman who is suffering due to an unfair rumor spread by an old colleague of hers.

- Tsundere X Extroverted Guy: There's a guy in town who's very friendly, and has made several friends, but wishes to one day find true love, someone who loves him for who he is. Meanwhile, there's a tough girl who doesn't let anyone get near her. The hardships of life had taught her to be tough, strong, and to not show her emotions. However, when she meets this guy, she develops a crush on him. The conflict inside her begins. She's afraid of showing her true emotions, and pretends as if she doesn't care about him. However, perhaps the time will help melt the ice and help her warm up to this person.

- Introvert X Introvert: What happens when a shy girl and a shy guy both have a crush on each other but neither has the courage to confess their feelings to the other? Well, that's what we're about to see! How long will it take for either of the two to get the courage necessay to speak up and confess their love to the other?

- Older Sister X Younger Sibling's best friend: There's two siblings, a sister and a brother. The sister is a few years older than the brother, and though she cares for him, she can also be annoyed by him as well. Classic sibling stuff. Well, her brother's best friend has a crush on her. What will become of this situation? Does the sister have a crush on a guy older than herself, complicating the situation even more? Maybe she has a crush on a jerk, and learns to appreciate that person who truly cares for her?

- Best Friends X New Neighbor in Town: Two girls are best friends. However, when a new guy moves into town, both of them fall in love with him, and want to date him. This puts their friendship to the test? Will they end up breaking their sister-like bond and fight over the boy of their dreams? Will either of the two earn the love and affection of this guy? For bonus complexities, the guy has an older brother who is kind of a grumpy guy, and might make the situation all the more difficult. What can become of this?

- City Boy X Country Girl: A boy from the city moved into a rural area, and is trying to adapt to the new circumstances. He meets a girl that's lived in this rural town for her whole life, and she tries to help him feel welcome, showing him around and introducing him to different places. Meanwhile, she has been dealing with a guy in town who wants to be her boyfriend, and is kind of a jerk about it. Will something develop between the new boy from the city and the country girl?

-Teacher X Student's brother: A twist on the traditional Teacher X Parent. A single mother has two sons. One is in middle-school, and the other is a young adult in his early to mid-twenties. However, she's always at work, so the older brother goes to all the teacher & parent conferences. He's taken the role of a parent to his brother. Meanwhile, his little brother has a young teacher who is sometimes underestimated by her young age, but truly cares about her students. What will happen when these two meet, and develop a friendship that soon turns into a romance?

B) Superheroes

-Super Team: A team of superheroes that fights together to keep their city safe from any number of evil villains trying to do nasty things to it. Lots of action, as well as interpersonal drama and conflicts as well. We can even explore each superhero's regular life to get a better feel for them and have a bit more of slice-of-life if you like that.

-New Superhero: A young teenager receives a strange birthday gift. This gift gives them powers and the ability to be a superhero. They visit the person who gifted them this, and this person explains that they're a guardian in charge of choosing and training the next generation of superheroes that will defend the world. So this person becomes the teenager's mentor as they train to become a superhero. There can be several young new heroes, several villains, and maybe the mentor has his own secrets as well. Lots of potential for drama, action and plot complexities here.

-Superhero X Sidekick: A superhero and his/her trusty sidekick are always together through thick or thin, but the sidekick starts developing feelings for the superhero. Will this develop into a romantic super couple?

-Rival Superheroes: A twist on the traditional enemies to friends to lovers, these two superheroes hate each other, and often compete to prove themselves to be the better superhero. But when a new enemy shows up that neither can defeat alone, they are forced to work together to stop the villain and save the world. From here on their relationship can progress into tolerating each other, liking each other, and eventually falling in love with each other.

V - Fandoms

I'm also part of a number of fandoms, though there's only a few I'd like to actually roleplay. I'm not much into roleplaying fandoms, but if you are willing to try these few, then let me know and we can have a good time together!

-My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (I have a lot of OCs here, but I can play canon characters too. If you don't mind OC x Canon pairings, then let me know and let's have fun!)

-Harvest Moon (I'm mostly familiar with Friends of Mineral Town. Again, I like playing OCs the most, but I have a grasp on a few canon characters as well)

-Pokemon (I've only been in the fandom for a few years, but I've played Gens 1-7!)

-My Hero Academia I've watched up to halfway through Season 5.)

Let me know if there's any fandoms you're interested in trying. I'm most familiar with cartoons and light-hearted videogames though.

VI - Other Interest Checks

Still haven't found something you like? Well, that's not all! Over time I've developed cravings for different specific plots and ideas, ideas that I shared in other interest checks I've made over time. There's a few of them, but I've decided to compile them here so that you can go explore them if you like. Just click on whichever interest check catches your attention, and have fun!

-A Tale of Two Geniuses: Two geniuses with very different personalities meet, and fall in love.

-Invader From the Sea!: Humanity has polluted the ocean for long enough, and an invader from the sea has come to exact revenge on humanity!

-Adventures Through the Time Continuum: Want to come on an adventure through time? Want to explore other time periods?

-So You Want to Roleplay a Fandom?: Wanna roleplay a fandom? Want to explore the world of some of our favorite characters?

-Experimenting With New Ideas!: I play as male characters for the most part, but I can also play female characters! If you'd like to play a male character and me to play a female character, I've actually got a whole thread full of ideas for potential plots where we can try that!

-Superheroes Rise!: Are you ready for a story of superheroes? Or maybe you want to play as a team of villains? How about magical teens? Superpowers and action-packed adventures are where it's at! I've got a whole thread dedicated to superhero plots!

-Looking for Romance RPs: Do you want a romance RP? Well, check this interest check, and see if you like any of the pairings offered here!

-Lost in the 50s!: In which a time traveler ends up trapped in the 50s, and now with the help of someone from this time period, adapts to his new situation, the two developing a beautiful romance along the way!

VII - Conclusion

That's everything I have to say, I hope you're interested in roleplaying with me. If you saw a plot or pairing you'd like to try, or if you have some ideas of your own, you can either PM me or just comment on this thread, and we can start planning our roleplay together!

Thank you for sticking around, and I hope you have a wonderful day, and and even better roleplaying experience! Until next time, my good friend!

Last edited:
Hey there!

I’m literally about to pass out in bed (hooray for my insomnia that’s made me nocturnal), but I’m definitely interested in either the Teacher x Student’s Brother or something Sonic the Hedgehog related! Shoot me a PM and Ill get back to you once I’m awake?

Hey there!

I’m literally about to pass out in bed (hooray for my insomnia that’s made me nocturnal), but I’m definitely interested in either the Teacher x Student’s Brother or something Sonic the Hedgehog related! Shoot me a PM and Ill get back to you once I’m awake?
I've sent you a PM. Thank you for stopping by.

INTROVERT x INTROVERT! Please GOD choose me I can finally apply my NEET to something! Okay I came off overly excited but hey, if you wanna chat, just hmu and we'll see what we can do.

Hello! I would love to RP and be friends. Are you up for a Sonic RP? And if so, do you play any canon characters or only OCs?
Hello! I'd love to RP and be friends!

I could definitely play a Sonic RP. It's one of the only fandoms I'm moderately confident to roleplay. I'd highly prefer playing only OCs myself, but if you'd like I could try and play some canon characters. How about you send me a PM so we can discuss this further?

I'd be interested in playing the F role in either space exploration or an idea I have about roots (In the future a theme park like Disneyworld is open, the princesses sophisticated AI, one AI starts developing self-awareness and one of the parks engineers clicks on. )

I'd be interested in playing the F role in either space exploration or an idea I have about roots (In the future a theme park like Disneyworld is open, the princesses sophisticated AI, one AI starts developing self-awareness and one of the parks engineers clicks on. )
We could try the space exploration plot. Would you like to send me a PM so we can further discuss this roleplay idea?

1167990.jpg

Hello there, friend! Why don't you take a seat and relax for a moment? Would you like a cup of coffee and a cookie? Make yourself comfortable.
Welcome to my interest check. Thank you for taking the time to click on this interest check and look through it, I hope you're having a wonderful day so far! (or night, depending on what time it is when you read this)

So as you can see here, I'm looking for some roleplay partners. I joined this site over a year ago, but after a hiatus, I've returned for more roleplaying fun! I've always loved writing and roleplaying, and my time here in RPNation has been great, as I've had the chance to make several friends with whom I've had the pleasure to enjoy entertaining and exciting roleplays. I consider myself fortunate to be here with you all. To learn more about me and what I'm looking to roleplay, please read on.

I - About Me

I'm 20 years old, and I've been enjoying writing ever since I started my teenage years. I at first wrote only for myself in notebooks and on my computer, but I soon discovered online roleplaying, and from there I've enjoyed crafting stories and characters with other people.

I love writing, and for my the characters are the heart of any roleplay. That being the case, I put a lot of love and effort into crafting the characters that will be used for the roleplay. I love to create several characters for my roleplays, so you can expect me to provide a wide cast of side characters to accompany our protagonists throughout the adventures and situations we put them through. When it comes to main characters, I prefer to play males, but I can really play either gender.

I am open to doubling, tripling and even more, so if you like that kind of roleplays, then I'm here to help you out. However, I won't require you to double or more if you don't like that, and I can be comfortable with only one main character each. As long as I'm allowed to bring my cast of side characters to enrichen the roleplay with their varied personalities and interests, then I can definitely play only one protagonist.

I really enjoy romance roleplays, but I also enjoy adventure, comedy, slice-of-life and more. If you want romance to play a major role in our roleplay, let's do it! If you want romance as a secondary element, I'm in for that too! And if you don't want any romance in the roleplay, I can do that too. If we do choose to go for a romantic plot, I only roleplay MxF pairings. I just don't feel comfortable with any other type of pairing.

I write in third person, as I don't feel comfortable with first person perspective. As for post length, I can provide a variety of post lengths. My comfort zone would be 2-4 paragraphs per post, but i can go above or below that to fit your needs. If you can only give me one-liners, don't be shy, I won't require you to post more than you're capable of. As for more detailed posts, I can provide more than my usual post length, but I tend to struggle to provide more than 5 or 6 paragraphs per post.

For post frequency, I used to be able to provide daily replies, but times have changed, and I have a lot more work to do than normally, so I don't want to promise something I can't be sure I can provide. What I can guarantee is one or two replies per week, but I'll reply daily whenever I can. I'm not picky about your reply frequency, just be sure to let me know how frequent your activity will be so I can know what to expect from you.

I really enjoy OOC chat, both for discussing the roleplay and for just talking in general. I prefer roleplaying and chatting on PMs. I do have a Discord account, but I don't visit Discord very often, so I don't think it would be a very efficient way to stay in contact.

I do not enjoy overly dark themes. Anything relatd to horror, gore, addictions, mental illnesses, and drug abuse, etc, that's not really something I enjoy. I prefer a more light-hearted roleplay. That doesn't mean I can't handle a more dramatic and realistic setting, it just means I don't want too much darkness and angst. I also feel very uncomfortable with curse words, so I would really be grateful if you could avoid using them when chatting or roleplaying with me.

II - What I'm Looking For in a Roleplay Partner

-First of all, I don't have any age restrictions. My roleplays tend to incline themselves to family friendly scenarios, so I personally don't have any trouble playing with people of any age group.

-Although I can definitely play without a romantic plot, I would definitely enjoy roleplaying more with someone who does enjoy a good romance plot, whether as the central plot or as a subplot. If we do play a romantic plot, then I do think I could roleplay better with someone who is comfortable playing females, since I tend to prefer male protagonists, and only play MxF pairings (I can play females too though, so don't be shy if you mainly play males!). If you don't like romance but still have a good adventure plot though, feel free to talk with me about it!

-Since my average post length is 2-4 paragraphs, I'd feel most comfortable roleplaying with someone who has a similar post length. But don't be shy if you can only provide one-liners, I've had several good roleplay partners I had a lot of fun with despite only writing one-liners.

-Please be respectful at all times. It's not fun to roleplay with someone who is mean or rude.

-If you're a person who tends to use curse words, I would be very grateful if you avoided using them while chatting or roleplaying with me. Curse words make me very uncomfortable.

-Communication is key for the success of a roleplay. Feel free to talk to me about anything you consider necessary. Is there an idea you'd like to suggest? Is there a problem with the roleplay you think needs to be fixed? Are you getting bored and want to drop out? Please talk to me, and I'll do my best to help fix any problems we have with the roleplay. I'll do the same and communicate openly with you about anything I consider necessary to discuss.

-On a similar note, if you want just someone to chat with and have fun, I'm also open to that as well. If you want a friend, feel free to send me a message and let's talk!

-Keep in mind I don't enjoy overly dark themes, so if you're looking for a full angst roleplay, full of topics like drug abuse, murder, gore, mafia or more, I'm afraid I'm not the right person for that. I can enjoy roleplays with moderate drama and darkness, but I don't want a grim roleplay in general. I'm more of a light-hearted roleplayer.

-No requirements on post frequency. Just tell me what your post frequency is and I'll roll with it.

III - Genres

These are the genres I'm most excited about:

-Romance
-Adventure
-Slice-of-Life
-Comedy
-Modern/Realistic
-Superheroes
-Robots

These are other genres I enjoy to a certain extent:

-Futuristic/Sci-fi
-Fantasy
-Medieval
-Highschool

These are genres I don't enjoy, and probably won't be interested in roleplaying:

-Most historical settings
-Apocalyptic
-Dystopia
-Horror
-Vampires, Zombies, Werewolves, Angels, Fairies, Demons, Witches, and things on similar notes.
-Mafia or Criminals in general
-Non-human roleplays in general

IV - Plots and Pairings

There's a number of ideas for potential roleplays I have that we could choose from. If you have an idea that you'd like to try out feel free to let me know about them as well!

A) Modern/Realistic Setting:

- Highschool / College Roleplay: Possibly with romance and comedy included for the fun!

- Neighborhood friends: A group of young adults that live int he same neighborhood. They might have known each other for years, and despite each of them having different lives and hobbies, they still stay in contact and help each other through their misadventures.

- Road Trip: A nice road trip RP is always welcome!

- Scientist X Lab Assistant: A young woman who is a scientist has this horrible rumor going around about her. People say she's a mad scientist who is crazy and experiments on people and animals. Some even call her "The Witch". Because of this rumor her social life has suffered, to the point where she's become a bit of a hermit. However, when she needs help in her laboratory, she decides to hire a lab assistant. The guy is initially terrified the rumor might be true, but with no other available jobs, he accepts, and learns the truth: She's not mad scientist, she's just a lonely woman who is suffering due to an unfair rumor spread by an old colleague of hers.

- Tsundere X Extroverted Guy: There's a guy in town who's very friendly, and has made several friends, but wishes to one day find true love, someone who loves him for who he is. Meanwhile, there's a tough girl who doesn't let anyone get near her. The hardships of life had taught her to be tough, strong, and to not show her emotions. However, when she meets this guy, she develops a crush on him. The conflict inside her begins. She's afraid of showing her true emotions, and pretends as if she doesn't care about him. However, perhaps the time will help melt the ice and help her warm up to this person.

- Introvert X Introvert: What happens when a shy girl and a shy guy both have a crush on each other but neither has the courage to confess their feelings to the other? Well, that's what we're about to see! How long will it take for either of the two to get the courage necessay to speak up and confess their love to the other?

- Older Sister X Younger Sibling's best friend: There's two siblings, a sister and a brother. The sister is a few years older than the brother, and though she cares for him, she can also be annoyed by him as well. Classic sibling stuff. Well, her brother's best friend has a crush on her. What will become of this situation? Does the sister have a crush on a guy older than herself, complicating the situation even more? Maybe she has a crush on a jerk, and learns to appreciate that person who truly cares for her?

- Best Friends X New Neighbor in Town: Two girls are best friends. However, when a new guy moves into town, both of them fall in love with him, and want to date him. This puts their friendship to the test? Will they end up breaking their sister-like bond and fight over the boy of their dreams? Will either of the two earn the love and affection of this guy? For bonus complexities, the guy has an older brother who is kind of a grumpy guy, and might make the situation all the more difficult. What can become of this?

- City Boy X Country Girl: A boy from the city moved into a rural area, and is trying to adapt to the new circumstances. He meets a girl that's lived in this rural town for her whole life, and she tries to help him feel welcome, showing him around and introducing him to different places. Meanwhile, she has been dealing with a guy in town who wants to be her boyfriend, and is kind of a jerk about it. Will something develop between the new boy from the city and the country girl?

-Teacher X Student's brother: A twist on the traditional Teacher X Parent. A single mother has two sons. One is in middle-school, and the other is a young adult in his early to mid-twenties. However, she's always at work, so the older brother goes to all the teacher & parent conferences. He's taken the role of a parent to his brother. Meanwhile, his little brother has a young teacher who is sometimes underestimated by her young age, but truly cares about her students. What will happen when these two meet, and develop a friendship that soon turns into a romance?

-Celebrity/Popular Woman X Regular Man: So this popular woman has a lot of people behind her, and since she's also pretty attractive, many men want to date her. However, she knows most of them only want her for her beauty, her wealth, or her popularity. She deep down wants someone that loves her for who she is. So she adopts a second identity, an average girl who lives in town, wearing jackets and jeans along with a cap, trying her best to conceal her identity. She meets a nice guy who she falls in love with. But what will happen when he learns the truth about who she is?

B) Superheroes

-Super Team: A team of superheroes that fights together to keep their city safe from any number of evil villains trying to do nasty things to it. Lots of action, as well as interpersonal drama and conflicts as well. We can even explore each superhero's regular life to get a better feel for them and have a bit more of slice-of-life if you like that.

-New Superhero: A young teenager receives a strange birthday gift. This gift gives them powers and the ability to be a superhero. They visit the person who gifted them this, and this person explains that they're a guardian in charge of choosing and training the next generation of superheroes that will defend the world. So this person becomes the teenager's mentor as they train to become a superhero. There can be several young new heroes, several villains, and maybe the mentor has his own secrets as well. Lots of potential for drama, action and plot complexities here.

-Superhero X Sidekick: A superhero and his/her trusty sidekick are always together through thick or thin, but the sidekick starts developing feelings for the superhero. Will this develop into a romantic super couple?

-Rival Superheroes: A twist on the traditional enemies to friends to lovers, these two superheroes hate each other, and often compete to prove themselves to be the better superhero. But when a new enemy shows up that neither can defeat alone, they are forced to work together to stop the villain and save the world. From here on their relationship can progress into tolerating each other, liking each other, and eventually falling in love with each other.

C) Others

-Robot Kid: A skilled scientist builds a robot, a very special robot who acts like a person, but is equipped with its own assortment of tools and equipment. The robot sees the scientist as their parent, and wants nothing more than to live a normal life like a human would. This can overlap with the superhero theme if the robot has superpowers and has to save the city from villains, kind of like "My Life as a Teenage Robot".

-Space Exploring Team: A team of people who explore the galaxy, meeting new civilizations on different planets, and overall just going on for adventure. They can be sent by some intergalactic authority to keep peace in the galaxy or get some treasure from a far away planet, but either way, this is all about the adventure and the exploration of the galaxy the characters live in.

-Fantasy Team: Want a traditional fantasy world adventure with a knight, a mage, a thief and more? We can do that as well! Our characters are summoned by the king to defeat a great evil, perhaps an evil wizard who stole the king's daughter. Either way, our heroes will traverse a fantasy world and fight their way through all sorts of threats, strengthening their bonds and friendships as they go on. Maybe they have an ancient prophecy to fulfill? Maybe a thousand years in the past something was written about a group of heroes that would stop a great force of evil? Anyway, you get the idea, classic fantasy action with a team ready to go on adventures! For a special twist, we can even shift from a medieval setting to a more modern one if you're up for it.

V - Fandoms

I'm also part of a number of fandoms, though there's only a few I'd like to actually roleplay. I'm not much into roleplaying fandoms, but if you are willing to try these few, then let me know and we can have a good time together!

-My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (I have a lot of OCs here, but I can play canon characters too. If you don't mind OC x Canon pairings, then let me know and let's have fun!)

-Sonic the Hedgehog (I mainly play OCs, but if you've got a good grasp on the canon characters then let me know and let's have fun!)

-Harvest Moon (I'm mostly familiar with Friends of Mineral Town. Again, I like playing OCs the most, but I have a grasp on a few canon characters as well)

Let me know if there's any fandoms you're interested in trying. I'm most familiar with cartoons and light-hearted videogames though.

VI - Conclusion

That's everything I have to say, I hope you're interested in roleplaying with me. If you saw a plot or pairing you'd like to try, or if you have some ideas of your own, you can either PM me or just comment on this thread, and we can start planning our roleplay together!

Thank you for sticking around, and I hope you have a wonderful day, and and even better roleplaying experience! Until next time, my good friend!
yo yo! so I'm not used to roleplaying non fandom stuff but the Introvert x Introvert really caught my eyes! it sounds really cute^^! and so I'm tots down to roleplay it with ya! if this is still open and such

yo yo! so I'm not used to roleplaying non fandom stuff but the Introvert x Introvert really caught my eyes! it sounds really cute^^! and so I'm tots down to roleplay it with ya! if this is still open and such
Thank you for asking! I've messaged you so we can start discussing the roleplay together!

Hi! Um.. I dunno if you remember me at all, but we had this cool rp going on with a scientist named Lucinda and her lab assistant Gregory? Also one with superheroes? I lost my password and got a new account, but if you want to pick it back up I'd be happy to!

Hi! Um.. I dunno if you remember me at all, but we had this cool rp going on with a scientist named Lucinda and her lab assistant Gregory? Also one with superheroes? I lost my password and got a new account, but if you want to pick it back up I'd be happy to!
Wait, is it really you? I'd love to continue that roleplay! I'll PM you right away.

Seems we’ve got quite a few common interests! If you’re craving any non-fandom plot recently I’d love to discuss it with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back