What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Redfork2000's Interest Check - Want to Roleplay? Don't be shy!

Sub Genres
Adventure, Realistic, Romance, Slice of Life

Leon The Needled Riolu

Ready for action!
Hello Redfork! Nice to see ya again.

I've got the same liking to Sonic the Hedgehog, if you're up for a roleplay in that.
If not that, then we can discuss a Road-trip like roleplay. I hope your okay with furry characters!

Redfork2000

The Red One
I'm happy to announce this interest check is still open, so if upon reading you've decided you'd like to roleplay with me, or just want a friend, don't be shy! Leave a comment on this thread or send me a PM, and let's talk!

Dante125

Whovian
Im interested in this one with the more modern twist. :D

-Fantasy Team: Want a traditional fantasy world adventure with a knight, a mage, a thief and more? We can do that as well! Our characters are summoned by the king to defeat a great evil, perhaps an evil wizard who stole the king's daughter. Either way, our heroes will traverse a fantasy world and fight their way through all sorts of threats, strengthening their bonds and friendships as they go on. Maybe they have an ancient prophecy to fulfill? Maybe a thousand years in the past something was written about a group of heroes that would stop a great force of evil? Anyway, you get the idea, classic fantasy action with a team ready to go on adventures! For a special twist, we can even shift from a medieval setting to a more modern one if you're up for it.

Redfork2000

The Red One
Im interested in this one with the more modern twist. :D

-Fantasy Team: Want a traditional fantasy world adventure with a knight, a mage, a thief and more? We can do that as well! Our characters are summoned by the king to defeat a great evil, perhaps an evil wizard who stole the king's daughter. Either way, our heroes will traverse a fantasy world and fight their way through all sorts of threats, strengthening their bonds and friendships as they go on. Maybe they have an ancient prophecy to fulfill? Maybe a thousand years in the past something was written about a group of heroes that would stop a great force of evil? Anyway, you get the idea, classic fantasy action with a team ready to go on adventures! For a special twist, we can even shift from a medieval setting to a more modern one if you're up for it.
I've sent you a PM :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)