• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Redemption

taliaangeni

It is what it is.
Roleplay Type(s)
[div class=fyurimain][div class=gradient][/div]
[div class=headermain]Redemption[/div]
[div class=text][div class=txtheader]Rules[/div]
1. A proper 1-2 paragraphs per post.
2. Max two characters.
3. Killing will be allowed but it needs to be consented by the player.
4. Do NOT post a character in the CS thread. Characters will be messaged to me and I will post a condensed version.
5. Real face claims.

[/div]
[div class=text2][div class=txtheader]Information[/div]
Redemption
the action of saving or being saved from sin, error, or evil.

You awake face down with bits of sand biting into your face and the rays from the sun burning your eyes. You're confused. You don't remember anything. Not your name, address, or why you're...here. Why are you on a...oh, a beach. Miles of sand and water in one direction and in the other lies dense forest. You notice you're wearing a starched white shirt with an undershirt, khaki pants, and sneakers. Clutched in your hand is an item of no importance but you still carry it with you as you rise and start down the beach, hoping to meet another survivor. You call out but hear nothing. Finally you see another person in the distance. They're slowly coming out of stupor. It's then you realize their wearing the same clothing as you.

---

Welcome to Redemption! This is a stranded island roleplay. It's unlike others because I will be taking control of events behind the scenes while playing my character. Redemption, at first, will seem like a regular roleplay but as information is gathered by the characters they will soon realize not all is as it seems. I want to go ahead and tell you guys what's going on so unfortunately there won't be a big surprise. Our characters are prisoners who are on the island to redeem themselves. The "island" is not real. It's a simulation the prisoners are put in to see if they can be redeemed. There is an unfortunate side effect that hasn't been found in the coding as of yet. Anyone dying on the island dies in real life too. There are plenty of fish, coconuts and bananas. The only freshwater source is from a waterfall in the middle of the island which is a days walk and two days to the other side of the island.

Onto character sheets. I will post the CS thread, you'll fill out what I need and send it to me in message. In the thread I'm probably only posting your character's picture and their name. Everything else will be found in roleplay. Here's the catch. When I want some drama I'll go through the profiles and send someone a bit of information about another character or even their self. The person who gets the information will have to post that they found something but they don't have to give the information unless they want. A little, "Tom dug through the sand and came upon a box. The information inside was gruesome."

Everyone's characters are on death row. I'm going to need people to have excellent reasons why they're there. I don't want a lot of "I had to kill someone to protect so-so" or anything that has your character looking like a saint. I want people with grit.

The only thing left to say is...
...do you have what it takes to be redeemed?

Credit goes to The I-Land television show for the idea.
apolla apolla JustAlexandra JustAlexandra

[/div]
[/div][div class=fyuricredit]code by @Fyuri[/div]

[class=fyurimain] position: relative; width:100%; background:#252525; box-sizing:border-box; padding:0px 50px 0px 50px; [/class] [class=gradient] position:absolute; top: 0; left: 50%; -webkit-transform: translateX(-50%); transform: translateX(-50%) z-index:5; height: auto; min-height: 100% !important; width:200px; background: rgb(135,224,253); background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, rgba(135,224,253,1) 0%, rgba(81,186,172,1) 100%); background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, rgba(135,224,253,1) 0%,rgba(81,186,172,1) 100%); background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(135,224,253,1) 0%,rgba(81,186,172,1) 100%); filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#87e0fd', endColorstr='#51baac',GradientType=0 ); [/class] [class=headermain] position:relative; z-index:10; top:100px; font-family:'Cinzel', Impact; text-align:center; font-size: 2.5rem; text-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #000000; color:#fff; [/class] [class=text] position:relative; z-index:10; width:100%; box-sizing:border-box; margin-top:100px; margin-bottom:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0, 0.5); color:#fff; box-shadow: 0 4px 8px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2), 0 6px 20px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.19); text-align:justify; padding:5px; [/class] [class=text2] position:relative; z-index:10; width:100%; box-sizing:border-box; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0, 0.5); color:#fff; box-shadow: 0 4px 8px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2), 0 6px 20px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.19); text-align:justify; padding:5px; [/class] [class=txtheader] width: calc(100% + 10px); margin:-5px; box-sizing:border-box; background:#000; font-size:20px; font-family:'Bungee', Impact; padding:5px; [/class] [class=fyuricredit] opacity:0.3; font-size:11px; [/class]

Since character sheets will be messaged to me ill just post the form here

Name
Sexuality
Crime(s)
Occupation [before jail]
Item [this is an item you'll wake up with in your first post. Can be something to help you, remember your past or anything.]
Dislikes
Fear
Skills
Personality [paragraph or list]
Biography
Throw a picture somewhere.

No problem! I just poked you guys in case you weren't checking the thread/didnt watch it. Took me a straight minute to tag people using my phone. Kept auto correcting. 😑

No problem! I just poked you guys in case you weren't checking the thread/didnt watch it. Took me a straight minute to tag people using my phone. Kept auto correcting. 😑
I appreciate it! Oh my lol

I'm going to have to drop this RP. I just haven't been very focused on finishing a CS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back