- My Current Status
- My Info
- RolePlay Info and Preferences
- Original Content Ideas
- TROPES I ENJOY
- Writing Sample
- Will We work?
Current Roleplay status:
Not actively searching, but not opposed to requests c:
My plate is full - try again later!
Not currently roleplaying
Biggest Fandom Roleplay Craving: Gotham, Guardians of the Galaxy, My Hero Academia AU
Biggest Original Roleplay Craving: Mafia Harem
I'll try to update this regularly! Most recent: Feb 18th, 1:21pm
Please send me a PM if interested! I don’t usually respond to comments c:
Shout out to Toacho for letting me style off her thread set up which is so very nice!
- I'm Redd!
- I'm 26F
- I’m on MST if it matters
- Work a full-time desk job, so I should be able to at least chat a little during the day.
- My posting speed varies, sometimes I can get a few out a day, sometimes I have to skip a day or can only get 1 post per day.
- I'm patient and think of myself as understanding. If I'm getting bored, I'll let you know. If you're getting bored, let me know, or ghost me, it's cool at this point lol.
- I've been doing this on and off for like over 10 years I think.
- I'm pretty literate, and my posts consist of a couple of paragraphs at the least - but can be expanded to over 10 if the time is right.
- 100% LGBTQ pairing friendly
- I love romance, I cannot be sated.
- I post a bit slowly, usually only 1 or 2 a day, and sometimes I miss a day, especially Fridays when I have D&D after work. I’ll always try to let my partners know if I’m going to be missing for a while, but life happens y’know?
- I like to write in third person & past tense, but could be convinced to try a different style, I might just not be as good at it right off the bat. Won’t do 1st person though, makes me feel awkward.
- When doing Fandom roleplays with OC x Canon relationships, I like to double. So both players get to play an OC and their partner’s romantic interest. Doubling isn’t necessary for original content, but I’m open to it if you’re wanting more relationships.
- Character sheets and face claims (drawn or irl) are welcomed but not necessary
- I can write first posts, but it definitely takes me longer, so you might be waiting a couple of days and they’re almost always longer than my regular posts to set the scene.
- I like to plan ahead about the next major plot points and where we want to go while OOC, so I like partners that are into that as well.
- In some of my roleplays, I like to play a few different guys at once, usually all after your character. I don't like to specifically decide who she's going to end up with. I like to just play it out, and see who she decides on throughout the story. It's fun, kinda like a dating game. So anything marked [Harem] means this kind of rp! Any of my current RP's can be made into Harem's, or any Harem can be made into a regular one.
- Like I said in my info, I love romance, and I cannot be sated. I don’t feel bad about it either. I love all romance! Ex: Love at first sight, slow burn, infatuation, enemies falling in love, whatever man, all of it.
- I’m open to all pairings as well (within reason). MxF, FxF, MxM, non-binary, harems, love is love and I’m here for it.
- No smut for me - ever!
- I’m down to write on RpNation or Discord.
- I like side characters and NPC’s to be split between us (*depending on the roleplay)
- I prefer someone who writes about the same length as I do and doesn’t mind waiting for posts
- I like being buds with my partners and chatting OOC. We don’t need to be best friends, but I like getting to know people, I find it makes writing together more fluid and comfortable.
- Open communication is best I find. If you want something or don’t like something, talk to me, we can work it out.
- Stylized posts are fine, just don’t get too crazy with it where it’s hard to read.
- While I like playing males, if you’re looking for Fandom OC x Canon, don’t expect me to just play the canon character for you, I like doubling, gotta have some give and take.
- Godmodding is, of course, a no-no but there are some styles of roleplay that I find require characters overpowering others for authenticity, which can be discussed beforehand.
- Swearing is a-ok with me, both IC and OOC
Here is a list of fandoms I'm currently interested in roleplaying, and some other things that I'm not as actively interested in but still like. Pairings are listed in the order of my interest and the ** indicates which I want to do most right now!
Rui Habashira x OC
Kazuki Jumonji x OC
Koji Kuroki x OCKaxuma Kuwabara x OCKraglin x OC
Yondu x OCPenguin x OC
Victor Zsasz x OC
Nygma x OC
Jerome x OC
Scarecrow x OCPresent Mic x OC
Shoji Mezzo x OC
Inasa Yoarashi x OC
Tenya Ida x OC
Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu x OC
Small Might x OC
Eijiro Kirishima x OC
I’m really wanting to do AU stuff with MHA. Like fantasy AU, Victorian fiction AU, 1920 AU, something in a different setting. I feel like it’s really fun to adapt the characters to a different time and setting, but I’m also down to do canonical stuff.Kingsman 1 & 2
Ouran High School Host Club
Full Metal Alchemist
Team Fortress 2
World of Warcraft
Mad Max Fury Road
Game of Thrones
Here's a few of my semi-original ideas. The little ** indicates that I'm extra interested in roleplaying the premise.
YC had been living an ordinary life until a bag was thrown over their head and they were whisked away by unknown people. They’d been taken by a secret agent agency and chosen, as their newest hire. They are to undergo training and conditioning if they chose to take the position. On the other side of the spectrum, another secret agent agency, bent on crumbling the order in the world was watching them recruit. They wanted what the other agency had, and they would take it. By force if need be. YC must decide whether to do the right thing and help the good guys on their diplomatic missions, or will they be seduced by bad guys and the pleasurable evils of the world.
[Harem plot. It will include multiple possible suitors]So I'm currently seeking someone to venture into my mafia styled world with me. My characters are pretty developed and while they have a set storyline I want to explore other possible options. It is a 1900-1930's Italian Mafia setting with romantic themes. This is "The Gang".
This would be a harem style roleplay, which means I would play multiple characters all pursuing YC in one way or another. There are fourteen major characters and sixteen minor ones, making up a whopping thirty possible characters I would play in the story. They are a mix of men and women with varying personalities and importance. They might not all make a debut, but it is possible lol.
Below I will write out the basic history and story of The Gang. YC can be fit in basically anywhere and however, you'd like. If you'd like to play multiple OC's, that's totally fine. I'm okay with changing some details of my world, such as the marital status of some characters, and how many characters are actually involved. I have some plot ideas but I'd like if my partner could bring some ideas to the table, to begin with. Really though, talk to me. I'm not going to question you continue to pull out information. I'm also kind of open to letting this become a group thing if others would like to get involved.
Basic Back Story of the Boss: Harlen was born in 1898 in Italy to Maria and Arcangelo Cabot. He had three friends whom he spent all of his time with; Vinico, Paul and Sid. His father passed away when he was a child and the very next year, Maria took him and they moved to America and they ended up living in San Francisco. His uncle and brother to his father, Antonello Cabot, insisted that Harlen move to New York and be raised by him and trained to take over as head of the family as he was the heir. He moved to New York and had a teacher for a short time to teach him to read, write and do math. Basic schooling was all he had. When he was a young teen he began doing basic running tasks for his uncle and worked as a soldier until he grew older. Eventually, his three friends from Italy came across the ocean and joined them in New York, joining the gang lifestyle and working next to him, just as they had when they were children. He was promoted to a captain and worked over a unit of his own soldiers. He was promoted again to being the underboss and worked directly with his uncle and got married to Adalia Marino, a girl he'd known growing up in Italy who he was never exactly fond of, but he married her as a favor to the family and began hosting multiple mistresses on the side. He started a speakeasy almost right after the Prohibition began, he kept his friends in his inner circle and they all worked the speakeasy with him. They began accumulating new members and associates. His uncle decided to retire and hand over the whole family over to Harlen. He took on being the boss and lived in New York as the head of the family. Soon after that he moved to Las Vegas and decided to extend his reign throughout the casinos where he continued to live for most of his life. Las Vegas brought conflict but it also brought a new sense of power for their ever-expanding reach.
Please come with or be prepared to make a multidimensional and well-developed character. I don't need tons of information but they have to be interesting and feel like they'll work with The Gang.
Post length can be anywhere between 1-10 paragraphs. I usually provide a healthy 2-4 when writing this series, depending on my partner but as we go, I'm sure it'll even out.YC buys an old hotel. Their plan is to refurbish and start a new business, bring this historic building back to life and revive the community. To their dismay, it’s haunted. A group of ghosts, killed at different times in the hotel had come to call it home. First, they want YC gone, but MC couldn’t be more excited to have a living human around. YC tried to exorcise them, thought about moving, and just plain pretended they don’t exist. Eventually, the ghosts grow on YC, MC specifically. He and the others help YC restore the hotel, and are the star attractions.
I would like to be the group of ghostsOC1, a cool tough chick is an athlete at a college, she’s had boyfriends through time but knew deep down she wasn’t really interested in anything besides her sports. OC2 is a freshman attending the school, she sees OC1 and is immediately enamored. She pines after the upperclassmen and pursues OC1 endlessly. Eventually, OC2 helps OC1 realize who she is, and her feelings.
I’m open to playing either OCA demon and an angel both keep showing up after the same souls. They argue and annoy each other, trading off here and there. When a soul goes rouge they must work together to track it down and reclaim it. But who will take the soul, and who will want the journey to never end?A princess is given to a neighboring kingdoms prince, set to become his queen. She’s less than interested in her suitor and finds her only sense of relief is being outside on the castle grounds where she enjoys the gardens and encounters the castle’s stable master. She begins spending more time in the stables, enjoying the horses and the stable masters company. Eventually an affair emerges of their blossoming friendship, and they must hide their love or else be outcasted or worse, executed.When your heart is broken, when your true love leaves you, you go for a stay at the Heartbreak Hotel. YC is left devistated after their lover breaks up with them. They find themselves walking down an alley way leading to the Heartbreak Hotel. Once inside, they meet the deskclerk, the bellboy, and the other patrons. The tears never stop flowing and time never seems to move. YC comes to realize the terrible secrets locked inside the hotel. The heartbroken are drawn to the hotel, and can only leave when they find love again, but no one’s ever left.
This is a list of tropes/pairings I enjoy, in no particular order.
Jock x Goth/Punk
Punk x Sweet Good Cinnamon Roll
Secret Agents/Evil Agents [Harem] x New Good Agent
Country Boy x City Girl
Country Boy x Country Girl Gone City
Ghost x OC
Private Investigator x Cheating Wife
Cool (in closet) Girl x Girly Girl
Tough (in closet) Guy x Normal/feminine Guy
Samurai x Geisha
Yakuza Guy x High Born Girl (Edo Period?)
Demon x Angel
Reaper x Human
Oceania God x Human
Oceania God x Oceania God
Stable Master x Princess
King/Servant/Knight [Harem] x Princess
These are Genres I like to write, or am interested in trying, also in no particular order.
Slice of life
Modern Sci Fi
This is a writing sample from one of my Mafia harem roleplays. It's kind of long but I think a good look at my style.
The grey smoke still swirling in the air, Sid glanced up from the cigarette between his fingers as his eyes dragged up the body of a red headed woman coming closer. Before he could open his mouth to protest, the woman was charging her way inside the dimply lit cottage home. “Hey, lady wait!” He shouted, his voice raspy from the years of smoking. Quickly, the weasel like man threw the cigarette down, stomping it out as he followed her in a vain attempt to block her from opening the door – but he was too late.
On the other side of the door, Vinnie placed his hand on the gun hiding snuggly inside his jacket when he heard the sounds of shoes scraping the cobblestone outside. He looked to see Sid following behind an unfamiliar woman as the door was harshly pushed ajar.
Harlen, unfazed by the abrupt intrusion, glanced over to the girl. A ghost of a smile briefly crossed his stoic face as he stood. It was rude to sit with a lady presently standing. The Mafioso looked back to the older gentleman whom was still sitting, his knees knocking quietly beneath the table and his gaze averted.
“These are the consequences you should’ve considered before taking out your loans.” Harlen commented quietly, his voice thick with confidence.
The older man sitting before him nodded in knowing defeat, unable to look his daughter in the eye even now. Harlen continued to stand and considered his options as an uneasy silence settled in the room. He knew he made double their debt most days, maybe even triple. Throughout his gambling rings, speakeasies, and various other illicit activities, Harlen knew he wasn’t hurting for money, but even so, he wasn’t one to let a debt slide. It made him look bad and a lesson had to be learned. Weak was the very last thing he could ever appear, to anyone.
He studied the alluring woman as she stood in the doorway now, the room still wrapped in ominous quiet. Harlen hadn’t realized how fixated he’d become, scanning over every strand of scarlet hair that fell onto her face, until a nudge against his side was felt.
“Boss?” Vinnie asked quietly, his voice barely above a whisper. A quick understanding nod from the shorter man gave Vinnie all he needed to know. Like a shadow, he blended back into the hushed silence, hands clasped in front of him, his forearm brushing against the cold metal of the gun still peaking from his sports coat.
Harlen turned to the woman’s quaking father again, his words slow and careful. “If any of my boys catch you trying something like this again; you’re dead. You’d be best to mind your p’s and q’s.” There was a deadly inflection to his words that cut through the tension like a knife. “You don’t need this beautiful girl mourning another family member. You understand me?”
Without giving the option to argue, Harlen removed his hat and nodded his head to the nervous man. “You’ve got a lovely home, I truly hope I don’t have to see you again.” As he ran a hand over his thick black hair and placed the hat back on his head, he turned and waved a hand to Vinnie and Paul standing nearby, awaiting their orders, “Take the girl.”
Both of the black clad men nodded in understanding as Paul pressed his hands to the man’s shoulders more firmly, keeping him seated without struggle. The father wouldn’t be likely to try to stop them, guilt streaming over his face as he looked down at his calloused hands with regret.
Vinnie turned to the hesitant woman and held a hand out, the other gesturing to the door, “Miss, if you’d please come with me.” He was polite in the way he spoke to her, but firm, making his words more of an order than a gentle request. Coming home to this scene, she was sure to resist and Vinnie didn’t want to have to remove her by force, but he would if she made it necessary.
Match Made in Heaven:
- Average 2-4 paragraphs per post
- Both playing main and side characters
- Both enjoy romance and drama
- Both enjoy talking, planning and plotting together
- Both enjoy playing both genders or doubling for Fandom content
- Doesn’t mind waiting a couple of days for a post sometimes but at least bi-weekly posts
I'd still swipe right:
- Posts exceeding 4 paragraphs or shorter than 2
- You only like writing girls but want to do original content
- Chatting and planning OOC, but maybe not as much
- Posting slowly but consistently
It's not you, it's me:
- Couple sentence posts
- 1st person writing style
- Posting sporadically, sometimes once a day, sometimes waiting over a week (I like consistency)
- Anthro characters
- You don’t want to plan or plot at all, or only plan for your character arc