• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Redacted. [Superpowered OC Action-Epic] (Interest Check)

im definitely interested if you'll have me~ thinking a JSOC or RAAF member, one of the individuals traveling to the black site post "event". that depends however. what do you think about a Group Captain of the Australian Royal Air Force joining JSOC in the investigation? it would most probably mean she'll lead an air squadron. If i've done my research correctly, Colonel is the equivalent to Grp. captain in the U.S air force. if you prefer the characters be American though, i like the idea of being a member/leader of the 24th Special Tactics Squadron, the air force component in JSOC
They can be non-American sure! What would the RAAF be doing in Iceland though? Would they be requested because of that squad's elite precision or something? (Which is fine)

FYI: The JSOC is American military based, if you guys wanted to do other nations in the task force you could!

Via NATO:

Within NATO, a Joint Task Force (JTF) would be such a temporary grouping that includes elements from more than one armed service, a Combined Task Force (CTF) would be such a temporary grouping that includes elements from more than one nation, and a Combined Joint Task Force (CJTF) would be such a temporary grouping that includes elements of more than one armed service and more than one nation.

Ok, so some quick questions here cause I’m still a little unsure, sorry

If I was a NATO officer what would the highest ranks I would allowed to be, and would this be part of the rescues team or ten ambushed team

Also what’s the one where you are able to be a soldier from different nation’s army

They can be non-American sure! What would the RAAF be doing in Iceland though? Would they be requested because of that squad's elite precision or something? (Which is fine)
awesome 😊
yop, 100 percent. i'm not sure i can see any other reason why they would be, but if i do some more digging maybe ill find something a little more solid. being an expert flyer, as well as a heavily trained combatant, is most likely my reasoning for her being allowed to run the air patrol and move in with the rest of the greater team.
i hope its no problem if she is a person of authority, meaning if someone else wants to create a pilot, she'd be their commanding officer~
ive also just realised i'll probably have to play NPC's. assuming some people might perish when they arrive at the sight~

if not an option. it could be easier just to scrap the idea of a "squad" and assume the gov requested a few particular pilot's to watch from the skies [before they are needed down below, or whatever happens. maybe people crash, im not sure what you're planning :P]

Hey inverse, do I put the power I want him to attain (since he is already in the military) or does he already have it?
you'd list the power regardless. ambushed squad & on site personnel already has them, JSOC and CJTF teams will get them later.

Ok, so some quick questions here cause I’m still a little unsure, sorry

If I was a NATO officer what would the highest ranks I would allowed to be, and would this be part of the rescues team or ten ambushed team

Also what’s the one where you are able to be a soldier from different nation’s army
You'd be a part of the ambushed squad since they'd be the ones actually operating at the Satellite station. The highest rank would likely be what's considered a sargeant. And if you wanted to be a soldier from another nation's army you'd be apart of the CJTF (Combined Joint Task Force) in operation with JSOC.

awesome 😊
yop, 100 percent. i'm not sure i can see any other reason why they would be, but if i do some more digging maybe ill find something a little more solid. being an expert flyer, as well as a heavily trained combatant, is most likely my reasoning for her being allowed to run the air patrol and move in with the rest of the greater team.
i hope its no problem if she is a person of authority, meaning if someone else wants to create a pilot, she'd be their commanding officer~
ive also just realised i'll probably have to play NPC's. assuming some people might perish when they arrive at the sight~

if not an option. it could be easier just to scrap the idea of a "squad" and assume the gov requested a few particular pilot's to watch from the skies [before they are needed down below, or whatever happens. maybe people crash, im not sure what you're planning :P]

I don't mind at all. She'd have to coordinate with ground teams anyways, and she could be the one to witness what will happen. She will have to be in proximity to get the abilities though. You could do a team or just a couple of expert pilots under CJTF up to you!

I don't mind at all. She'd have to coordinate with ground teams anyways, and she could be the one to witness what will happen. She will have to be in proximity to get the abilities though. You could do a team or just a couple of expert pilots under CJTF up to you!
okie doke. thanks for the clarification :) im going to start hashing out my oc now~ i'll let you know if I have any other questions. though, before I forget. how close do you think she'd have to be? whatever happens. i assume much closer than is possible in a jet

you'd list the power regardless. ambushed squad & on site personnel already has them, JSOC and CJTF teams will get them later.

You'd be a part of the ambushed squad since they'd be the ones actually operating at the Satellite station. The highest rank would likely be what's considered a sargeant. And if you wanted to be a soldier from another nation's army you'd be apart of the CJTF (Combined Joint Task Force) in operation with JSOC.

Yeah I already put it up. My guy has plenty of leadership experience, so he can be assigned as a squad lead or a normal rifleman with a lot of experience

[IMG='width:240px;']https://66.media.tumblr.com/3dbef00925ee422ca61f7031fc02058b/tumblr_p2net7SVgG1qc7wkko3_540.png[/IMG]not sure if this is legal. but i just wanna put it out there [while i make my cs] that I've chosen christina ochoa, as my faceclaim

If we play a member of the Army Unit do we get told what happened while they were ambushed and developed powers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back