• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red vs. Blue: Ascension

Hibiscus

Just Relaxing
This is the Character Sign-Up page for this RP, feel free to post your CS and I'll be accepting them daily. Please include all the details on this sheet below:

Birth Name:

State Name: (You must use a state name. Also, do not pick any names that were already used in the show.)​

Nickname: (if your State name can be shortened into a nickname of some sort, and you want that used. Optional)​

Code Name: (word starting with the same letter as your state name, plus two or three numbers to go behind it. Examples are Sierra 117, or Foxtrot 12)​

Age: (25 to 32. If you specify what Generation of Spartan your character is, please make sure your age makes sense for them. If you haven't read up about that yet, there are multiple posts about it in the interest thread)​

Sexuality:

Relatives in the Project: (any siblings, cousins, etc. that are in the Project with you. It can be an Agent, or even just one of the PFL Marines on the ship. If the character is played by someone in the rp, make sure to get their approval first. And do not try to say that your character is related to any cannon character. This can be edited later if you please. Optional)​

Relationships: (anyone you are dating or whatnot in the Project. Same goes for this as with the relatives thing. Optional)​

Defining Feature(s): (like Wash's swirly straw and cats, or Wyoming's knock knock jokes, or York's lock picking and fake eye, or Maine's Brute Shot and growl, or Theta's fireworks and skateboard, etc. Up to three)​

Specific Scars/Tattoos/Birthmarks: (optional)​

Personality:

Appearance Under Your Armor: (picture or description, I don't care what you use)​

Height:

Weight Without Armor:

Armor Configuration: (if you just want to use a picture to show what your armor looks like, then just put it with this point and ignore the next three points)​

Primary Armor Color:

Secondary Armor Color: (optional)​

Tertiary Armor Color: (optional)​

Primary Weapon: (do not choose a weapon that makes no sense for a freelancer. Can changed throughout the rp)​

Secondary Weapon: (can changed throughout the rp)​

Melee Weapon: (can changed throughout the rp. Optional)​

Preferred Grenade: (can changed throughout the rp. Optional)​

Preferred Vehicle: (can changed throughout rp. Optional)​

Agent Skill(s): (infiltration, stealth, lock picking, hand-to-hand, sharp shooting, firearms, field medic, transport, etc. Anything that makes sense. Just make sure you can easily rp with your chosen skills. Up to three)​

Primary Armor Enhancement: (speed boost, enhanced healing unit, holographic projection, active camo, adaptive camo, temporal distortion, domed energy shield, E.M.P., strength boost, enhanced motion tracker, and enhanced bio scan. Only those eleven, and you can alter them slightly if you want to)​

Secondary Armor Enhancement: (same list, optional)​

A.I. name: (do not use any names from the show. And the names don't have to be from the Greek alphabet)​

A.I. Personality Trait(s): (up to three. If you use one from the show, please add at least one other. And you can explain more of what they are like after you list their primary, named personality trait (s))​

A.I. Appearance: (what it's chosen hologram looks like. Can be anything, really, since A.I. can project themselves to look like anything at all. Even a neon rainbow colored pile of shit, if they want that. I don't care. Just please make sure they don't look exactly like any from the show. Can be same shape, but different color or colors)​

A.I. Color(s): (anything, just make sure they don't look exactly like any from the show. Can be same color, just give them a different shape)​

History: (optional)​

Home World: (any world in the Halo universe, including Earth and any Outer Colonies mentioned in the books. Do not make up any new worlds if you haven't read the books. And you don't have to add the city, state, etc. Just the world will do. Optional)​

Other: (optional)​

Birth Name: Samuel Jacobs

State Name: Virginia

Nickname: Virgin (he hates it...)

Code Name: Vex 666

Sexuality: Bi

Defining Feature(s): Deep voice, and smallest build on the team

Specific Scars/Tattoos/Birthmarks: has a scar on his right cheek which he got a tattoo around that looks like a knife with the scar being part of it

Personality: Samuel is mostly quiet but will pick a fight if pissed to a certain degree, he has a military mindset if your know what I mean, he is all for precision and accuracy if a rule is broken he will try and report it even it his closest friend broke it, and he strives to impress but never seems ok with surpassing other agents on the leaderboard he sees it as an honor to be under an agent so he keeps himself a little lower then he should be

Appearance Under Your Armor: img_1761.png

Height: 5'2"

Weight Without Armor: 120 lbs.

Armor Configuration: halo-3-20070701114740171.jpg

Primary Weapon: DMR (from halo 4)

Secondary Weapon: Magnum

Preferred Vehicle: Warthog with Gatling gun

Agent Skill(s): Firearms, hand-to-hand, and lock-picking

Primary Armor Enhancement: domed energy shield but he uses it on his team instead of him

A.I. name: Beta

A.I. Personality Trait(s): He is glitchy and prone to bug out seeing as he wasn't fully perfected but when he works it is almost a 100% chance Samuel will make it back

A.I. Appearance: he is very staticy and he projects himself as a lookalike to Samuel

A.I. Color(s): a faded light blue with small lighter bars covering his left eye and side

Users who are viewing this thread

Back