• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red vs. Blue: Ascension

Hibiscus

Just Relaxing
Red vs. Blue

At a metal desk, in a room with only cement walls, a two way mirror, and a two chairs on either end; sat a large man with his head down. Every so often the chains attached to his hands and feet would rattle, reminding himself that he was a prisoner here and no longer an invited guest. The door opened, a loud bang accompanying it as it shut; the sound of an electronic bolt locking the door.

Out of the corner of his eye a man in a black suit and tie walked around the table, seating himself across from the restrained man. A briefcase was opened and papers neatly arranged in front of the prisoner, a photo being slid under his long unkempt hair and in front of his eyes. A tinge of recognition hinted with a small shudder of the man, but he once again returned to his placid expression.

‘I want to discuss your absence, Mr. Walkowiak.’ It was a voice of loftiness, of triumph at the moment. ‘Or, should I say, Agent Alaska.’ The glasses dipped, a crooked grin adjoining the hint of southern accent with the name. ‘You’re callsign, Anchorage-13, did you pick that name or did your teammates? The name makes sense, an unlucky number for an unlucky agent.’

A small chuckle, but it faded soon after. ‘Tell me about the other agents, your sister, even the ones that aren’t here anymore. Start from the beginning, we have all the time in the world.’ A minute, five minutes, ten minutes, and yet the prisoner didn’t answer. ‘Tell me about Agent Oregon.’

A deep breath, “I’ll tell you everything, beginning to end, but know this;” The blue eyes of Agent Alaska lifted up to meet the reflections of the black glasses, “When I finish, you’ll wish you hadn’t taken me prisoner for the second time.”. The man was unphased, and called his bluff by leaning back with one hand outstretched as if to say, ‘Begin’.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This RP has to do with a group of agents in the Project Freelancer program, which is a part of the Red vs. Blue universe and makes this a fandom RP. This RP does take place in the same universe, program, and with canon characters, but we’ll be deviating from the timeline and might conclude back with it. This will be staged into three main arcs, and several sub-arcs within each. While I have main ideas, which include the rise, fall, and climax; in between that will be majorly free formed around the events staged by myself. If you have something character wise or plot wise, I encourage you to speak with me or fellow players.

Out of Character:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/red-vs-blue-ascension.342315/
Character Sign-Up:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/red-vs-blue-ascension.342321/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back