• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red Vs Blu: The Very Retarded Battle. (TF2 Roleplay.)

Dawn2Dusk

seeya!
Herp a derp, derp, violence is fun to roleplay. If you want serious, emotional roleplaying, you most definitely won't find it here! OwO

RULES:

As always, no GodModding :U

Asking for permission to kill someone isn't nessecary, but killing people in every post is annoying. Don't.

NOTES:

@MTchaos1134 is staff for when I'm away. If you see him doing stuff I would typically do, that is fine.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Drake jumped onto the platform between the two bases and laughed as he set fire to a scout as he passed

Sonja ran screaming. Why? She was being followed by an annoying ass Heavy, asking her to heal him. Why was she screaming? When she tried to heal him, he turned out to be a spy. "WHERE THE F**K IS A PYRO WHEN YOU NEED ONE?!" She screeched as she aimlessly ran. She halted. Why the hell was she running? It's not like she was unarmed...

So she pulled out a Blutsauger and fired a syringe straight in the Spy's eye. "Eye-rony."

Drake heard a medic yelling for a pyro so he jumped down and burned the spy next to her "you called?"

"Thank you. Our last pyro was so retarded, he didn't even know how to spy check." Sonja said happily. She pulled the syringe from the spy's eye and loaded it back into the Blusauger. "Need an Übercharge?" She asked, seeing there wasn't much work to be done. Last time she checked, a Sniper had grabbed the other team's intelligence and was making his way off to her own team's base. "If not, that's fine, I'm just a bit out of practice."

You have been assigned to RED for game autobalance.

Evie sighed as she watched the Medic team up with the Pyro. Her shirt seemed to have changed from BLU to RED due to autobalance and she didn't like it. "No hard feelings, mate" she aimed down the sights of her Hitman's Heatmaker. But just as she was about to fire, the explosion of a random rocket threw her off guard and only managed to clip the shoulder of the Pyro, Oh damn better change spots quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally done upgrading my sentry to Level 3," Shay sighed as he came out of the spawn point and gathered some metal. He bumped into Sonja and Drake and tipped his hat at them, "Howdy do Medic. Pyro, how's the battle coming along? I do hope that the Spy isn't sapping my teleporter again."

"I just killed him" Drake laughed as he walked with the medic near shay "and I could do with an ubercharge cuz I gotta take on that soldier who almost blew my legs off"

"Oh? Well lah-di-dah, I'll be damned. That's good news!" Shay chuckled to himself as he brought out his PDA to check on his devices. "That darn scout's batting my sentry again..." he switched to his shotgun and ran, "See you later---"

BANG!

A spray of blood painted the walls as Engineer's body fell lifelessly to the floor. The shot was traced.

"Thanks for standing still wanka!!" Evie smirked as she taunted BLU with her shot.

Sonja's eyes widened "S**t, I'll give you an Übercharge later!" She ran over to Shay. "F**k, don't stop moving, sure as hell it's a sniper." Checking the wound, a string of curses escaped her. "Gone. At least I have one less patient and one more test subject. Probably. If he doesn't move in the next five seconds, he's going into a bodybag."

Evie waited for charge to reach 100 before she shot again. On her scope, she watched the Medic run up to the Engineer and check his pulse. It was then she realized that she was being tracked by a spy too bad her pyro was right behind her, spy-checking everyone. She shot the space between Sonja's feet and watched her react to her trollings.

Drake smirked and ran up to the sniper through a difficult path only he knew and stabbed the pyro behind the enemy sniper several times to make sure he and the spy he knew to be there able to get the kill

Sonja's heart almost stopped when a bullet whizzed through her leg gap. "Fantastic." She ran from the Engineer's corpse to the Pyro. "If you're going after the sniper, I'm coming. You're practically the one patient I don't mind wasting time on, aside from Evie. Speaking of which, where the hell is she?"

"I dunno doc but I can get that bastard now" he said and set off to kill the sniper

(Where'd the killing red spy come from? I'm on red team and I killed the blue pyro)

(Lol okay, I'll make a new reply)

"Good kill there mate, a bit sloppy but it'll do" Evie smirked at the Pyro as she switched to her Australium branded sniper rifle and switched her Jarate with her Australium smg.

"I am the Queen of Australia!" she yelled as she shot the heavy that just came out of the respawn area.

"Not everyone can use a sniper, I use the stuff that works" he said and set fire to a scout that ran up to kill them

"Bah! How do you even man a rifle?! I can barely hold up this damn bone saw!" Sonja ranted rather aimlessly. She pulled out her Übersaw and examined it. "Damn, is that a fragment of ribcage? I think that's a bit of liver. Ew, I really must wash this."

(Hey, medic evie is on red too)

"I thought the übercharge was heavier than that saw" Drake said, confused

"Runs in the family I guess," Evie smirked as she wiped the blood off her rifle. She then looked at Medic and Pyro, "Wonder where are all the BLUs?"

"Well I burnt a couple but I reckon most are on the defence" he said then smirked behind his mask, "I'm gonna go for the intel"

"Good luck!" Sonja said happily to the pyro... And then she spontaniously whipped her Übersaw behind her, killing a cloaked spy. "I have no idea why I did tha- Oh, right, spy-der senses. Seriously though, I got an eardrum transplant when I was young and now, I swear to God, I can hear a bug crawling on the floor. It's rather creepy." She randomly said. As you may have established, Sonja isn't your average Medic; She's rather arrogant sometimes and will talk for hours if she deems it nessecary, especially if someone challenges her knowledge of medicine. "By the way, have any of you seen a purple syringe? It's a work in progress... Ahem. Work in progress, and I can't find it. I've been working on it for around a year, so if you have it, hand it over. If Blu finds it, they may alter it to suit their needs, and that could prove more deadly than having our intelligence stolen. Also, if either of you two are the ones leaving bacon strips on my files, stop. It's nasty."

"Thanks and ill keep a look out for a purple syringe" he said and sprinted off towards a heavy, slicing his back and setting fire to him then running off as the heavy shrieked

"Those darn Reds keep thinking that killing us off is a fun thing...well.." Shay came out of the spawn point and into his teleporter which transported him towards RED's blind spot, a spot hidden from the snipers and he placed a fully loaded and fully developed sentry near it.

DING! DING! DING!

The hits of his sentry registered as bell rings as he watched the RED's scout die. "And another thing, You're ugly" Shay snickered as he kicked Scout's body away.

"THANK YOU ENGINEER" he heard the BLU Soldier shouted at him.

"No problem," Shay winked back at him.

Drake ran towards the base, took a few hits from a sentry and shot an engineer but killed a soldier. He hoped that sentry wouldn't do too much damage, another second and those rockets would've blown him to pieces

Users who are viewing this thread

Back