• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Red Ridding Hood and Her Wolf

PhoenixMelody

"Arise And Seize The Day!"
Hello! Thanks for clicking on my thread. I’m Phoenix and I've been Role playing on and off for 10 years now. I RP as both Male and Female Characters. I’m looking for a partner who enjoys making a friend as well as writing together. And are just looking to escape the real world for a while and have some fun.

Plot:
While on the way to visit her grandmother in the next town over, a young girl in a red cape gets into some trouble and gets help from an unlikely ally. A Wolf. Together they make the day's long journey to the town. Trying to stay out of trouble, dealing with harsh weather, and battling their own instincts. All the while getting to know each other and perhaps maybe more.

There is plenty of room to add idea’s, this is just the base.

If you are interested please DM me,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back