• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Red Queen

PeteTheWitcher

I grow on you
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Red Queen group roleplay based on the books by Victoria Aveyard. For those who don’t know, the main gimmick of the Red Queen is that people with silver blood have special abilities that rule over the reds, people with normal blood and no special abilities.

My idea is that there is a power gap, after a Silver king has passed away and several silver families are fighting for the throne. This is evident in the Red world because there is a Red terrorist group called the Scarlet Guard that fights for equality and they have a perfect opportunity.

What I’m looking for

-A small group
-2 to 3 paragraphs per post.
-A variety of characters

Interesting. I gently place my hat in the ring. May i ask the era and Power level of the setting?

The era is futuristic and would be in the 3000s or something. Kind of like a dune setting with kings and stuff. The power level is very high but with great consequences.
Ok mind if message you about my idea before hand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back