• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Red Lake University

quinn

• mood

”i’ll do anything to protect you.”
    anxious • relieved

ba-DUMP, ba-DUMP, ba-DUMP—

For a moment, his surroundings melted away. All he saw was Angus. His eyes remained fixated on the monster.

He won’t make the same mistake twice.

Quinn couldn’t hear anything above the blood rushing to his ears or the thudding of his erratic heartbeat. His muscles were tense, ready to strike like a vicious black mamba. If the crusty old man moved an inch closer, he wouldn’t hesitate to retaliate.

While Quinn couldn’t hear anything, he could read lips. No credit card … terminating … end of the month. Suddenly, it clicked. Angus was cutting Teo off permanently. If the old bastard didn’t pay for Teo’s expenses, it meant—

Message received.

Without warning, Angus pivoted and left. Once the monster vanished, Quinn snapped back to reality with a gasp. A wave of dizziness washed over him. He heaved a shuddering breath.
“Teo, um, a-are you a-alri—“
All the sudden, the aforementioned blonde whirled around and pinned him with a hard stare. Quinn flinched in response. As his adrenaline waned, his earlier confidence crumbled. His shoulders slumped. He instinctively curled in on himself, appearing small and insignificant.

“I-I-I’m sorry,”
Quinn murmured. He flinched at the vivid imagery. He wasn’t ashamed of his body. He didn’t care if he flashed the crusty old man. However, it wasn’t his intention to make his first impression memorable and not in a good way.
“H-He hurt you, I couldn’t stand here and—“
Quinn bit his lip and reached out. He cupped Teo’s face and inspected the angry handprint on his lover’s cheek. His fingers trembled. He blinked back a sudden onslaught of tears.

“I-I don’t care … I … don’t care what he thinks of me. I don’t care if he thinks about me like this. All I care about is you, Tay. I’m sorry, I—“
A whimper exhibited from the back of his throat. Tears trickled down his face.
“Please don’t be mad,”
he hiccuped. Quinn bowed his head and lowered his gaze.
”Y-You’re always protecting me, I just … for once, I wanted, I—“

To protect you hung in the air.

Without a word, Quinn retracted his hands and clutched his left palm. Due to his right hand’s condition — he couldn’t curl it into a fist without excessive force — Quinn swung with his left fist. Since his adrenaline faded, the pain returned with a vengeance. His knuckles absolutely throbbed.

coffee

bearbare

♡coded by uxie♡

mood :
lonely

outfit :
mentions :

interactions : roxybirdie roxybirdie
Valentine
;; Jean

Jean tossed and turned in his sleep all night. The words failure and disappointment filled his head.

"You're going to be all alone and nobody is going to love you. If you think they do its out of pity since your own family doesn't even want you. You worthless piece of-"

GASP-!

Jean shot up with a start. He was breathing heavily and that's when he realized he was crying. He wiped his face harshly with his hands. "Again...that's the fourth night in a row" he grumbled and looked outside the window from his bed. His eyes squinted he noticed it was light outside. He didn't even bother looking at the time.

Jean got up and took a quick shower, washing off the nightmare he just had. Unfortunately it didn't wash away the feelings it brought him. He even tried to cook waffles and try to make himself happy,but in the end all he could think about was being alone.

"Maybe...I should text someone?" He said mumbling, going threw his phone. The first name to pop up was Clover's and right underneath it was Sunny's. He didn't want to worry Sunny because of his training so he texted Clover before he could even register.

"Hey are you home or are you out? Being alone is scary right now-"

wait what am I doing? Making him worry like this? Maybe I should say something else..?

so he deleted the message and typed up a new one.

"Hey are you busy? I'm bored and I'm missing my clovey🤧"

Sent

After Jean felt satisfied with sending his message he washed the dishes and stayed compulsively cleaning the kitchen to fill some void.

I'm... fine..
coded by reveriee.

MOOD: Happy

OUTFIT: https://i.ibb.co/jfTHQTV/black-courtney-crop-tank-top.jpg

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

.Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.
tags
TL;DR Jenny chills with Aurcel
tl;dr
Jennifer Kyeong
we're doing nothing at all

"Yes! Aurcel Colm if you try to be a tease, I will pin you down on the couch and do the job myself," her hands gripped his face firmly, making eye contact as if to communicate something serious instead of her pleas for touch. She knew how much he cared about her body healing, but quite honestly she couldn't give less of a fuck anymore.

Her legs wrapped firmly around his waist, as she felt his lips pressed against hers again and again. For a moment as his hips grinded, and she gripped onto him, she spaced out. Just let her body work for her. This little zone out was quickly interrupted by Aurcel's little friend. Breaking apart for a little moment, Jenny simply stared at Rory's face for a few seconds. She had to admit that his face looked better each and every time she saw it. But soon enough they were in yet another kiss albeit a sloppier one.

Once his lips parted, her head dipped down ever so slightly. She had to resist the urge to completely hide her face as he gazed at it intently. "You ass. Of course I want this!" Jenny whined, before her hands untangled from his body to push him against the arm rest of the couch

Instead of another kiss, her lips found Aurcel's jawline. Planting kisses down, and reaching his neck, an idea popped into her brain. She was pretty sure Rory had other fuckbuddies. Others who'd touched where he touched and who he'd also marked as his own. Though it was a casual arrangement as she liked, she did feel sort of sick to her stomach thinking about how his sweet words were all part of their game. And even if she felt it was just dirty talk, she felt the need to assert something. Aurcel Colm was hers.

So as her lips went to work on his neck, performing a combination of kissing, nibbling, and sucking, she was determined to prove that of all the girls he was with, she was the only one with the guts to mark him. ''Mine, okay? All mine and nobody elses,'' she informed him, in between her lips working to cover his neck. ''You don't have to mean it, just say it.''

code by valen t.

SAORISE MORAIS
STATUS UPDATE
i'm terrified. why do i always do this? i just can't help ruining good things

practice room (on campus)

tba

Slender fingers ran across the smooth surface of piano keys, causing a melody to drift into the air and swell within the room, creating a rather pleasant and warm atmosphere. Every note seemed to resonate within the pianist’s body as she moved slightly along to the rhythm, clearly enjoying the song that she was playing. Or rather, one that she was creating. Every so often her hands would stop playing, only to move up to the sheet of music and quickly scribbling notes down, eager to try them out. She had spent the entire morning in the practice room, having gone to only one class as she situated her schedule to give her more time to practice. It wasn’t easy, but she managed.

A final note softly rang out and it singled the end of her practice session, at least for the moment. Sighing heavily, Saorise ran her fingers back through her mess of curls, gathering them up to put in a ponytail. “Perle, you awake?” Her words were gentle and smooth, which often was complimented by the select few who ever heard her speak. Soon enough a dog was at her side, excitedly looking up at her, tail wagging. “You’re always such a good girl!” Planting a kiss on her head, Saorise smiled and stood up, stretching her arms above her head and cracking her back to help release the tension in it.

Her eyes felt heavy from lack of sleep and her head felt stuffy, most likely due to an oncoming cold that she caught from someone on the subway. “Should we go on a walk in a bit? We’ve been practicing for a while now…” Trailing off, Saorise looked at her phone, checking the notifications quite meticulously. She would be lying if she said she wasn’t looking for something because she was. Just a message or even something in the group chat would’ve been enough to calm the nerves in her heart. What was the cause of her nervousness? Well, that would be her roommate Alex.

The pair had befriended each other the previous year when Saorise posted an ad for someone to only take notes during her lectures as some of the professors didn’t upload all of their lecture material and even if they did, the audio was difficult for her to hear most of the time. Alex was one of the various people that had applied for the position of note-taker and Saorise would be lying if she didn’t pick her because she was her type. Tall, athletic, and breathtakingly beautiful. She instantly developed a crush on the naive woman and in their shared classes they had fun. The messy handwriting Alex usually had suddenly became neater and more organized whenever it was given to Saorise, which she thoroughly appreciated.

They met at coffee shops to discuss classes and to simply catch up over a drink and some food. However, things got complicated. Or rather Saorise made them complicated. She heard that Alex had been looking for a dorm roommate and so the girl submitted an application, hoping to get assigned to her. Luckily enough for her she did. At least she had thought she was lucky when they moved in together. But after a movie night and bated breath, the girls plunged into a messy pile of blankets together, limbs tangled, hair sticking up in every direction. The morning after had been awkward and Alex left before Saorise had a chance to get her thoughts together.

There was a sense of distance between them, but the curly-haired woman decided to push those thoughts to the back of her mind. If she read into sex then, well, she would probably be disappointed. Everyone in her friend group found it to be no big deal, hooking up with a roommate or friend in the heat of the moment. But it was the first time for Saorise. She never slept with anyone she held feelings for. That was just… unheard of. So naturally, she felt unsure of herself, insecure, and scared of what it meant for her relationship with Alex.
coded by cherry !! 🍒

Slender fingers ran across the smooth surface of piano keys, causing a melody to drift into the air and swell within the room, creating a rather pleasant and warm atmosphere. Every note seemed to resonate within the pianist’s body as she moved slightly along to the rhythm, clearly enjoying the song that she was playing. Or rather, one that she was creating. Every so often her hands would stop playing, only to move up to the sheet of music and quickly scribbling notes down, eager to try them out. She had spent the entire morning in the practice room, having gone to only one class as she situated her schedule to give her more time to practice. It wasn’t easy, but she managed.

A final note softly rang out and it singled the end of her practice session, at least for the moment. Sighing heavily, Saorise ran her fingers back through her mess of curls, gathering them up to put in a ponytail. “Perle, you awake?” Her words were gentle and smooth, which often was complimented by the select few who ever heard her speak. Soon enough a dog was at her side, excitedly looking up at her, tail wagging. “You’re always such a good girl!” Planting a kiss on her head, Saorise smiled and stood up, stretching her arms above her head and cracking her back to help release the tension in it.

Her eyes felt heavy from lack of sleep and her head felt stuffy, most likely due to an oncoming cold that she caught from someone on the subway. “Should we go on a walk in a bit? We’ve been practicing for a while now…” Trailing off, Saorise looked at her phone, checking the notifications quite meticulously. She would be lying if she said she wasn’t looking for something because she was. Just a message or even something in the group chat would’ve been enough to calm the nerves in her heart. What was the cause of her nervousness? Well, that would be her roommate Alex.

The pair had befriended each other the previous year when Saorise posted an ad for someone to only take notes during her lectures as some of the professors didn’t upload all of their lecture material and even if they did, the audio was difficult for her to hear most of the time. Alex was one of the various people that had applied for the position of note-taker and Saorise would be lying if she didn’t pick her because she was her type. Tall, athletic, and breathtakingly beautiful. She instantly developed a crush on the naive woman and in their shared classes they had fun. The messy handwriting Alex usually had suddenly became neater and more organized whenever it was given to Saorise, which she thoroughly appreciated.

They met at coffee shops to discuss classes and to simply catch up over a drink and some food. However, things got complicated. Or rather Saorise made them complicated. She heard that Alex had been looking for a dorm roommate and so the girl submitted an application, hoping to get assigned to her. Luckily enough for her she did. At least she had thought she was lucky when they moved in together. But after a movie night and bated breath, the girls plunged into a messy pile of blankets together, limbs tangled, hair sticking up in every direction. The morning after had been awkward and Alex left before Saorise had a chance to get her thoughts together.

There was a sense of distance between them, but the curly-haired woman decided to push those thoughts to the back of her mind. If she read into sex then, well, she would probably be disappointed. Everyone in her friend group found it to be no big deal, hooking up with a roommate or friend in the heat of the moment. But it was the first time for Saorise. She never slept with anyone she held feelings for. That was just… unheard of. So naturally, she felt unsure of herself, insecure, and scared of what it meant for her relationship with Alex.

fillerfillerfillfillerfillerfillerlerfilelifr 3:05 PM fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfilr
... Aurcel Colm ...
MOOD

Mixed feelings

Dorm

Aurcel laughed as she said what he wanted, even I'd she was a little embarrassed about it. He thought it was so cute. He didn't have long to think about it though because she pressed him against the arm rest of the couch. He didn't know what she was doing,but she was being assertive and he liked that.

While she kissed down his jawline to his neck he let out a couple of groans. Her touch always felt good- intoxicating. He felt that she was leaving a mark,but he didn't care. Technically he was only fucking Jenny since they started. She kept up with him, it was equal amount of work unless he wanted to pleasure her a lot more. She definitely matched his stamina, no doubt about it either. So that's why he didn't mind her leaving a mark on his neck. In fact, he wanted it.

"Mine, okay? All mine, nobody elses.."

Aurcel could swear he felt his heart jump out his chest...and then bring squeezed back in within a moment.

"You don't have to mean it, just say it"

They took him by surprise. What the hell just happened? He gently pulled her face away from his neck and looked at her. What can he say? Well.. the only thing he's been wanting to, but she wouldn't know that since she would probably think it's all how they usually talk to each other. To him though.. it meant something.

Aurcel combed back up her behind her ear with his fingers, his eyes scanning hers and then her lips the place they had been going was slowed down. His face inched towards hers he whispered, knowing they were alone-

"I'm yours...all yours" he said sweetly before kissing her and then in between some kisses. He got up, not letting go of her. He walked into his room to put her on the bed. The old Aurcel would've fucked on the couch and wouldn't have cared. The new Aurcel gives a fuck though.. at least when it comes to Jenny. "Don't hold back okay? I'll be gentle" he told her.

code by ditto (head empty go bonk)

revan

• mood

”i don’t fucking care anymore.”
    exhausted • numb

While Miles made his way to the apartment, Revan tipped their head back and drained the rest of their coffee. They wiped their mouth and scrubbed a hand down their face. Despite the sudden caffeine coursing through their veins, exhaustion clung to their gangly frame like an unforgiving leech. The purplish bruises under their eyes was dark and menacing.

Something was coming.

Even if they remained unaware of their roommate’s agenda, Revan detected the subtle shift in the atmosphere. It felt peaceful and foreboding like a calm before a storm. Without a word, Revan stood and shuffled to the kitchen. They turned on the tap and dipped their coffee mug under the flowing faucet.

A violent storm was on the horizon.

Once they rinsed out their cup, Revan turned off the tap and placed the mug on the drying rack next to the sink. Around the time they entered the kitchen, Schwabelle finished her late breakfast and vanished. If Schwabelle wasn’t napping in their bedroom, the mischievous kitten liked snooping in Miles’ room.

There’s no way out.

For the first time in two days, Revan left the couch — at this point, it was their nest — and took a shower. Before they entered the bathroom, Revan made a detour to their bedroom and gathered a fresh pair of clothes. Once they closed the bathroom door and locked it, they heaved a sigh.

“This’ll be fun,”
Revan grumbled sarcastically.

It wasn’t their first time taking a shower with stitches. However, maintaining basic hygiene with serious injuries was a bitch. While they waited the recommended timeframe before taking a shower, moving around hurt. For example, Revan couldn’t raise their arms high without throbbing pain. Despite their reluctance, they turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. Once they carefully removed their pajamas and tossed them in a hamper, Revan stepped inside.

For a moment, they visualized Spencer joining them. They could almost feel their partner’s intense body heat — the man was built like a furnace — radiate against their backside. Revan huffed out a bitter chuckle.
“You always loved taking showers together, eh Batman?”
they muttered. Without warning, the bittersweet sensation of their lover shattered, leaving them unbearably hollow.

Sometime later, Revan stepped out and slipped on a — surprise, surprise, one of Spencer’s — maroon flannel. Once they dumped their dirty towel in the hamper, Revan shuffled back to the living room couch.

survivor

2wei

♡coded by uxie♡

mood

"Nothing ever works"

Her and Seiji's Apartment

outfit

comfy clothes!
ccd16fd8959de674956f4f38f0d56475.jpg

tags

"Can anything go right today?"

You know that feeling of everything crashing down around you? That's what Natsumi was feeling as she stared at the three dressed up mannequins in front of her. Frusteration. Disgust. The absolute desire to tear the costumes she had spent weeks working on filled her mind. She had made three to avoid this feeling. Had been certain at least one of the three would meet her mind's outrageously high standard. Yet, here she stood. Not a single one of the costumes she designed met the mental image she had. These costumes weren't even for others. These three were tailored to her size. Natsumi's face turned up and her expression turned to a frown.

The pattern of the wings aren't right on this one. The uniform doesn't really show the concept well on this one. The dress looks to bland, what was I thinking?

Natsumi's thoughts ran wild, nickpicking over every tiny detail. From the sewing to the accessories. Nothing went unnoticed under her gaze. She paced the room, mumbling to herself things she could have, no, should have done better.

She stopped her pacing, questioning herself. Why was she so worked up? It wasn't like she was participating in a contest. Why did she have to nickpick at every detail? She knew the answers to those questions. It was the same questions she always asked herself when she got like this. To her, she was in a contest. Aganist no one else other than herself. Trying to meet the high standard she set and when she did meet that standard, she raised it higher. Natsumi walked over to her sketching desk, looking over the designs she had sketched. The final products that sat on the mannequins matched the sketches near perfectly. They were good. Great even. So why couldn't she be satisfied?

I can remake the wings. If I finish the costumes I'm doing for others by tonight, I can finish a new set of wings for the fairy look by noon tomorrow. Maybe I should get in touch with Quinn. He's good with special effects, maybe he can help me with making a blood look on the bland dress. Zombify it. She reached for her phone but stopped. No. I shouldn't bother him, he's got his own things to deal with. A bunch of people were asking him for help on their costumes already. This is my problem. I need to solve it my self. What would be best? Dye? Paint?...... Her mind wandered again, weighing the pros and cons of different methods.

[The following bit is wrtten in collab with honeycomb]
It wasn't until the sound of her phone ringing did her mind stop, the sound causing her to jump from her chair. "Seiji? Is something wrong?"

"No, I just wanted to check in on you, you didn't answer any of my text messages, I got worried. "

"Ah, I got to wrapped up in my head I didn't hear my phone buzz."

"Something bothering you?"

Yes, but I can't put it words you would understand. How can I explain that my designs came out perfect but are far from perfection? Natsumi curled her free hand into a fist, feeling her nails dig into her palm. "Oh, just so issues with my costume. It's fixable. " Liar. The word echoed in her head. Rang out as it bounced around in her skull.

"You sure?" Natsumi knew that tone. The worried, hesitant voice he used when he knew she was lying. She knew her brother to well, and he knew her to well.

"I'm sure." Liar, the word came to mind again as she shoved it back down. She heard a long sigh, and the nails dug deeper into her palm. Praying he wouldn't pry into something she couldn't answer.

"You know how I refused a costume saying I didn't want to go? How about you make me something simple. Get you mind off whatever issue your costume is giving you." Reluctance. He didn't want a costume. She knew that. Yet he was offering to wear one she designed jsut to help clear her mind.

"Sure. Simple. Got it." Natsumi grinned, it was exactly what she needed. A new project to distract her from her mind. From her failure of costumes. The two exchanged goodbyes and Natsu set down her phone.

Simple. Simple. She turned to the three dressed up manniequins and threw a thin piece of fabric over them. Out of sight, out of mind. She rolled another manniequin out, and turned her attention towards drafting a quick, and simple costume for her brother. The three costumes drifting from her mind as she filled her sketch book.

nine lives

clover

• mood

”seriously? go away.”
    annoyed • tense

Clover hated Halloween.

Correction, he hated people who celebrated Halloween. Before you jump to conclusions, Clover doesn’t care if you celebrated the holiday. However, if you used Halloween as an excuse to be a unrepentant asshole, Clover won’t hesitate to fight back.

Preferably with his razor sharp knives.

He would be lying if he said he didn’t enjoy the holiday. While Clover wasn’t fond of costumes — what’s the point of wasting your money on something you’ll never wear again? — he won’t say no to free candy or an excuse to party. If Clover wasn’t in the mood to socialize, he hunkered down in his off campus apartment with his — he technically only owned Queenie — snakes and a classic horror movie marathon.

This year, Clover was invited to a Halloween party.

Unfortunately, costumes — even if it was a pair of cat ears on a headband — was highly encouraged. Had it not been for his friend, Quinn — how can you say no to that cinnamon roll? — Clover would have arrived without a costume out of spite. However, since Quinn offered to design a custom for Clover, he reluctantly accepted.

What did Quinn decide? Werewolf.

While his friend added the finishing touches to his costume, Clover took a bus to the local mall for last minute shopping. Half the costume was directly from his closet; Quinn assembled an outfit and modified it. Since his friend offered a custom free of charge, Clover swiped his friend’s list of required accessories and made his way to the mall.

Quinn had enough on his plate. He can play errand boy.

Almost half an hour passed since Clover arrived. On his way to a department store — Quinn mentioned it in his list — his cellphone buzzed. He retrieved his phone, swiped his thumb across the touchscreen, and navigated to his inbox.

[Eros]: Hey are you busy?
I'm bored and I'm missing my Clovey 🤧

He snorted.
“Eros,”
Clover muttered amusedly. He typed a quick response, hit sent, and jammed his phone in his pocket.

[Clovey]: Never for you, Eros.
I’m at the mall. Get your ass over here! 😤

A few minutes later, Clover entered the department store on Quinn’s accessories list: Tiana’s. It was a local brand exclusive to Everwood. Unlike popular brands like Macy’s, Tiana’s offered high quality products at an affordable price. It was his friend’s favorite store in the mall. According to Quinn, Tiana’s was LGBTQ+ owned and offered exclusive fashion designed by and for transmen, transwomen, and genderfluid people like his friend. Once he navigated to the accessories section, Clover retrieved his list and began his search.

”Jewelry down—“
Clover stored two rings, one nostril ring, and one eyebrow ring inside his shopping basket — a salesperson provided the cloth basket — and navigated to the hair accessories aisle.
“—hair clips next.”
All the sudden, the hairs on the back of his neck stood. Clover whirled around and locked eyes with the culprit. A scowl immediately carved on his face.

“What are you doing here, Yokokura?”

CL CL

disclaimer
Tiana’s is a fictitious department store!

play w. fire

s.t.

♡coded by uxie♡

• MILES DUBOIS

♡design by dreamglow, coded by uxie♡

The day was pretty normal and uneventful for Hazel, she wasn't rushing to finish a project nor she had anything plan for the day; she was just enjoying her time practicing the cello, the reason? Well, there was not a stressful one as if she needed to perfect a new piece for a class or a future recital. Hazel was just playing the pieces that she knew by heart just playing because she loved the instrument and not because she needed to be graded or impress someone and doing that was kind of therapeutic for her in a sense to be able to stop thinking about what she needed to do and just enjoy the moment was something that she really loved experiencing once in while.

But playing the cello wasn't something she could do all day even if she loved to and spending the day with Nova wasn't an option at least during the evening since when she asked him if he had any plans he told her that he was going to give Irina an ear-piercing. Hazel didn't think that much about the situation she considered herself the jealous type of girlfriend, sure there were times that she felt insecure but it was when her relationship was put on the spot, but Irina and Nova wasn't anything to worry about after all she trust in both of them and cared about them to start overthinking their relationship so just told him to have fun and to not hurt Irina, although she wasn't sure if receiving a piercing sounded like a fun activity, to be honest.

So, with not much to do, she was about to head back to the dorms with the idea of just watching a movie or catch up with a book when she received a message from Jacob address to their group, well it seemed that now she was about to have some plans and they just arrived in the perfect moment, because what could it be better than spending your afternoon with friends and cute farm animals instead of being alone in your dorm? Sure! I'll be there soon! She replied to the group.

The trip to Jacob's place went without any important events, besides her buying some snacks before she arrived, she wondered who else might be able to make it and hoped that she had bought enough for everyone. She got out of her car when she arrived and send a message to the group so they know she was already there Just arrived, where is everyone?
Outift: Here | Interactions: Jacob ( HolliSter HolliSter )
Hazel Anne Anderson

Code by Stardust Galaxy

VENUS SANTOS
STATUS UPDATE
i'm not stupid okay? i will end things before they get too serious. Trust me, I know what I'm boing~

Ven's Apartment (off-campus but )

Minho Kang ( weldherwings weldherwings

Everything was boring. Summer had been ultimately uneventful and the only good to come out of the new year was that she was able to properly move out of her parent’s home and into her own apartment. Okay so maybe she was sharing it with someone who owned a giant dog and it kind of scared her when it got too close to entering her room but other than that it was perfect. Sure, her relationships were unstable and repetitive but at least she had something to look forward to when the weekend came around. However, instead of enjoying her free time in the company of her various friends, Venus found herself splayed out on the living room couch, boxes of Ikea furniture pilled up in the center of the room, and a box of keto brownies sitting on top like a cherry on a sundae.

Why did she make brownies and not eat them? Well naturally because she was using them to trick a very close friend of hers into coming over. Minho Kang, the light in the darkness and one of the only people in their godforsaken city that knew the real Venus. Or at least, some of the real Venus. In short, he knew her probably better than anyone else. It was terrifying at first, but eventually, she got used to it. She let down her walls and found herself enjoying the quality time they spent together, simply laughing and causing trouble as they stumbled clumsily deeper into their friendship.

It wasn’t easy being his friend. No. In fact, it was so awful that she started to question whether or not it would be okay to ghost him. But after a rather traumatic night (for Venus at least), she found herself becoming a bit more comfortable with her feelings towards him. Liking someone wasn’t a normal thing for her and therefore it made her uncomfortable and scared when she noticed she was paying a lot of attention to him. It was scary. Although it seemed that he didn’t even bother noticing, Which brings them to their current relationship. Close enough to touch each other but too far apart to kiss, Venus found herself falling deeper and deeper into the trap, not even bothering to try and escape.

Thoughts were interrupted by a very familiar voice and an equally familiar tactic to get her to open the door. Groaning in response, the brunette got up and opened the door, only slightly worried that her neighbors might genuinely be bothered by his singing. “Oi, Minho, do you might not being a nuisance?” A smile played on her lips as she looked up at the tall man, clearly amused by his behavior. “Plus only good boys get brownies so please be on your best behavior~” Thin and delicate fingers wrapped around the boy’s wrist, pulling him immediately through the entrance hall into the living room. A troublemaking grin played on her flips as she immediately turned around to look at him.

“What do you think? Fair-trade right?” It was obvious to anyone that they were seeing each other, but they both denied it and said misleading things, which ultimately resulted in her sleeping with various people, simply by drowning out the noise. “You aren’t allowed to leave early by the way because I told everyone you’re going to be busy helping me get all this furniture put together and put on display so this house isn’t such a fucking mess”

Letting go of him to fetch the box of brownies, she held it out to him, her head titled slightly as she worried at her bottom lip. She was deplorable at putting furniture together and she was pretty sure Minho was too, but it sounded more like a date and a fun time if they did it together rather than to do it separately. “I’m pretty sure this should be easy for someone as smart as you~”

Venus wasn’t someone who enjoyed dates but for some reason, it felt so natural to spend time with Minho that often all of her free time was spent on him, whether it was cramming for a test together or going out for food and gossip, they always had a blast. So she didn’t think twice before begging her mother to help her make keto brownies so she could not only win over his stomach but also his heart and mind. While she was unsure of what she was going to do once she had those things, the prospect of winning him over finally but she was somewhat excited about it.
coded by cherry !! 🍒

Everything was boring. Summer had been ultimately uneventful and the only good to come out of the new year was that she was able to properly move out of her parent’s home and into her own apartment. Okay so maybe she was sharing it with someone who owned a giant dog and it kind of scared her when it got too close to entering her room but other than that it was perfect. Sure, her relationships were unstable and repetitive but at least she had something to look forward to when the weekend came around. However, instead of enjoying her free time in the company of her various friends, Venus found herself splayed out on the living room couch, boxes of Ikea furniture pilled up in the center of the room, and a box of keto brownies sitting on top like a cherry on a sundae.

Why did she buy brownies and not eat them? Well naturally because she was using them to trick a very close friend of hers into coming over. Minho Kang, the light in the darkness and one of the only people in their godforsaken city that knew the real Venus. Or at least, some of the real Venus. In short, he knew her probably better than anyone else. It was terrifying at first, but eventually, she got used to it. She let down her walls and found herself enjoying the quality time they spent together, simply laughing and causing trouble as they stumbled clumsily deeper into their friendship.

It wasn’t easy being his friend. No. In fact, it was so awful that she started to question whether or not it would be okay to ghost him. But after a rather traumatic night (for Venus at least), she found herself becoming a bit more comfortable with her feelings towards him. Liking someone wasn’t a normal thing for her and therefore it made her uncomfortable and scared when she noticed she was paying a lot of attention to him. It was scary. Although it seemed that he didn’t even bother noticing, Which brings them to their current relationship. Close enough to touch each other but too far apart to kiss, Venus found herself falling deeper and deeper into the trap, not even bothering to try and escape.

Thoughts were interrupted by a very familiar voice and an equally familiar tactic to get her to open the door. Groaning in response, the brunette got up and opened the door, only slightly worried that her neighbors might genuinely be bothered by his singing. “Oi, Minho, do you might not being a nuisance?” A smile played on her lips as she looked up at the tall man, clearly amused by his behavior. “Plus only good boys get brownies so please be on your best behavior~” Thin and delicate fingers wrapped around the boy’s wrist, pulling him immediately through the entrance hall into the living room. A troublemaking grin played on her flips as she immediately turned around to look at him.

“What do you think? Fair-trade right?” It was obvious to anyone that they were seeing each other, but they both denied it and said misleading things, which ultimately resulted in her sleeping with various people, simply by drowning out the noise. “You aren’t allowed to leave early by the way because I told everyone you’re going to be busy helping me get all this furniture put together and put on display so this house isn’t such a fucking mess”

Letting go of him to fetch the box of brownies, she held it out to him, her head titled slightly as she worried at her bottom lip. She was deplorable at putting furniture together and she was pretty sure Minho was too, but it sounded more like a date and a fun time if they did it together rather than to do it separately. “I’m pretty sure this should be easy for someone as smart as you~” Venus wasn’t someone who enjoyed dates but for some reason, it felt so natural to spend time with Minho that often all of her free time was spent on him, whether it was cramming for a test together or going out for food and gossip, they always had a blast. So she didn’t think twice before begging her mother to help her make keto brownies so she could not only win over his stomach but also his heart and mind. While she was unsure of what she was going to do once she had those things, the prospect of winning him over finally but she was somewhat excited about it.

Last edited:

seiji sugawara

Seiji
mood
outfit

• blank

Early mornings were never his favorite. Sure, he woke up early all the time. That didn't mean he liked them. Seiji had gotten up early this morning and gotten ready, coffee on his mind. His sister Natsumi had surprisingly been awake before him. Already back to work on her sewing machine. The *tatta tatt tatta* sounds of the machine at work filled had filled his ears and the living room. He wasn't sure how she could be up so early after crashing late last night. He had gone to bed early and woken up at midnight for a glass of water, only to find Natsumi still sewing away under the dim light of a lamp. He stayed up and talked with her for an hour until she finally fell asleep on the couch. He had turned off the lamp and threw a blanket over her. Seiji knew she had been busy, but seeing her stay up so late made him worried she wasn't taking care of herself again.

Seiji left the apartment to give Natsumi the space and silence she needed to work. While he himself went to a cafe with his laptop to work on some of his own projects. The slight chill in the air causing him to rub his arms as he walked to the cafe.

After ordering black coffee, as he always did, he found a table tucked away where he wouldn't be a bother to anyone while he worked on some of his freelance work. Requests had been slowing down the past few weeks and Seiji found himself stressing about it. Well, it was to be expected. Freelance work wasn't always stable. Seiji knew that, yet he chose to still dedicate his time to it instead of looking for part-time jobs.

A few hours later and 2 more coffees, Seiji tore his eyes away from his laptop screen to take a break. Stretching his hands and body, having not moved in a bit, in an attempt to ease the stiffness he felt. He grabbed his phone and texted Natsumi, asking if she was still working on her costumes and if she needed or wanted anything. However, got no response. Seiji grew worried after half an hour of waiting and 3 more messages. Odd, she usually answers me quickly. She should be fine, right? She's just busy.

Seiji tried to reassure himself she was fine. That he was worrying and being too much of a parent to his younger sister. Not that he could deny it, he had raised his younger siblings and often parented them a bit too much. Especially Natsumi since she never took decent care of her health. It was due to his insisting that she had moved into his apartment in the first place. Seiji stared at his phone and drummed his fingers on the desk. After 15 more minutes, he gave in. He grabbed his phone and dialed Natusmi's number, biting his finger in worry as it rang and rang. When she finally answered he gave a mental sigh of relief and felt his mind and body relax. She's a grown adult. I need to stop parenting her. He chastised himself.

[The following section is written in collaboration with Qrow]

"Seiji? Is something wrong?"

"No, I just wanted to check in on you, you didn't answer any of my text messages, I got a bit worried. "

"Is something bothering you?"

There was a long pause before she answered, and he knew something must have been bothering her. But, before he could say anything she muttered a reply. "Oh, just so issues with my costume. It's fixable. " Seiji picked up the stress in her voice, he knew something was weighing heavy on her mind. However, whatever it was, she didn't want him to know. "You sure Natsu?"

"I'm sure." She didn't sound sure to him, but she wasn't telling him anything and he decided not to pry further. He would likely only upset her more with his concern. Instead, he decided to change the topic. Give her something else to focus on for the time being. She had been begging him to allow her to make a costume for him all month. Even though he didn't want to go to the party, it was the only thing he could think of to get her mind off of what was bothering her.

"You know how I refused a costume saying I didn't want to go? How about you make me something simple? Get your mind off of whatever issue your costume is giving you, even if just for a bit "

"Sure. Simple. Got it." She barely gave him time to say goodbye before she hung up. He wasn't sure if he added to the problem or if he helped. It was too late to take back his words now. Not to mention he was going to have to find the energy to attend the Halloween party now. He wasn't looking forward to it. Parties were not his setting. Leaning back with a sigh, Seiji stared at the ceiling of the cafe. I'm going to regret saying I'm going, aren't I?

coded by weldherwings.

Early mornings were never his favorite. Sure, he woke up early all the time. That didn't mean he liked them. Seiji had gotten up early this morning and gotten ready, coffee on his mind. His sister Natsumi had surprisingly been awake before him. Already back to work on her sewing machine. The *tatta tatt tatta* sounds of the machine at work filled had filled his ears and the living room. He wasn't sure how she could be up so early after crashing late last night. He had gone to bed early and woken up at midnight for a glass of water, only to find Natsumi still sewing away under the dim light of a lamp. He stayed up and talked with her for an hour until she finally fell asleep on the couch. He had turned off the lamp and threw a blanket over her. Seiji knew she had been busy, but seeing her stay up so late made him worried she wasn't taking care of herself again.

Seiji left the apartment to give Natsumi the space and silence she needed to work. While he himself went to a cafe with his laptop to work on some of his own projects. The slight chill in the air causing him to rub his arms as he walked to the cafe.

After ordering black coffee, as he always did, he found a table tucked away where he wouldn't be a bother to anyone while he worked on some of his freelance work. Requests had been slowing down the past few weeks and Seiji found himself stressing about it. Well, it was to be expected. Freelance work wasn't always stable. Seiji knew that, yet he chose to still dedicate his time to it instead of looking for part-time jobs.

A few hours later and 2 more coffees, Seiji tore his eyes away from his laptop screen to take a break. Stretching his hands and body, having not moved in a bit, in an attempt to ease the stiffness he felt. He grabbed his phone and texted Natsumi, asking if she was still working on her costumes and if she needed or wanted anything. However, got no response. Seiji grew worried after half an hour of waiting and 3 more messages. Odd, she usually answers me quickly. She should be fine, right? She's just busy.

Seiji tried to reassure himself she was fine. That he was worrying and being too much of a parent to his younger sister. Not that he could deny it, he had raised his younger siblings and often parented them a bit too much. Especially Natsumi since she never took decent care of her health. It was due to his insisting that she had moved into his apartment in the first place. Seiji stared at his phone and drummed his fingers on the desk. After 15 more minutes, he gave in. He grabbed his phone and dialed Natusmi's number, biting his finger in worry as it rang and rang. When she finally answered he gave a mental sigh of relief and felt his mind and body relax. She's a grown adult. I need to stop parenting her. He chastised himself.

[The following section is written in collaboration with Qrow]

"Seiji? Is something wrong?"

"No, I just wanted to check in on you, you didn't answer any of my text messages, I got a bit worried. "

"Is something bothering you?"

There was a long pause before she answered, and he knew something must have been bothering her. But, before he could say anything she muttered a reply. "Oh, just so issues with my costume. It's fixable. " Seiji picked up the stress in her voice, he knew something was weighing heavy on her mind. However, whatever it was, she didn't want him to know. "You sure Natsu?"

"I'm sure." She didn't sound sure to him, but she wasn't telling him anything and he decided not to pry further. He would likely only upset her more with his concern. Instead, he decided to change the topic. Give her something else to focus on for the time being. She had been begging him to allow her to make a costume for him all month. Even though he didn't want to go to the party, it was the only thing he could think of to get her mind off of what was bothering her.

"You know how I refused a costume saying I didn't want to go? How about you make me something simple? Get your mind off of whatever issue your costume is giving you, even if just for a bit "

"Sure. Simple. Got it." She barely gave him time to say goodbye before she hung up. He wasn't sure if he added to the problem or if he helped. It was too late to take back his words now. Not to mention he was going to have to find the energy to attend the Halloween party now. He wasn't looking forward to it. Parties were not his setting. Leaning back with a sigh, Seiji stared at the ceiling of the cafe. I'm going to regret saying I'm going, aren't I?

mood

"always good when waking up next to you"

shared apartment

outfit

pjs!
f76c17318acd7974208c5055e174a455.jpg

tags

the early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse get's the cheese.

If there was one word the Ciel could use to describe himself right now, it would have to be: Comfy. Rather, felt safe in his partner's arms would be a better way to put it. However, that wasn't one word, so comfy would have to do. Ciel had stirred awake earlier when Emmett, the morning giant, had gotten up at the crack of dawn and began his routine. how does he manage to get up this early? I can barely keep my eyes open. Despite living together for years now, Ciel still couldn't fathom how Emmett functioned. His attention turned toward Marsh who moved closer to them out of habit. Yes. This was their typical morning routine and Ciel wouldn't change it for the world. Even if Emmett functioned at ungodly hours, Ciel loved him and wouldn't change a thing about him either. After Emmett came in and whispered goodbye, it didn't take long for Ciel to fall back asleep. He was no early bird after all. Plus with Marsh clinging to him, how could he get up? He couldn't bear the thought of waking him up at this hour. He knew Marsh hated it and would be sulky.

[tw: nightmare scene, lightly mentioned abuse/abusive father, knife/stabbing mentioned, death/funeral. please skip to 'nightmare scene end' if any of the tws bother you!]
After he fell back asleep, the dreams came. Then the nightmares followed. This was the one thing he hated about sleeping. Nightmares. They never seemed to leave him alone. Despite having dealt with them for years, he has never gotten used to them. At first, it was normal. Fragmented memories of his father and the abuse he suffered from him. Then the nightmares progressively got more and more vivid and strange. His father stabbing him, Ciel feeling the life drain away. Wait. My father never stabbed me. Why? Why does this feel so real....so familiar? Ciel didn't get long to dwell on the thought as the environment of the nightmare changed. In front of him stood Marsh and Emmett. He saw his mother and Larissa too. They were all crying. He tried signing to them, tried to move his body. That's when it clicked, the black clothes, them not seeing his sign or hearing his whispers. it was his funeral. Panic filled his mind. He frantically reached for Marsh and Emmett trying to reassure them he was fine. But they couldn't see or hear him. Ciel's heart broke into pieces seeing them cry. this isn't happening. this isn't happening. this-

[nightmare scene end]

Ciel's eyes flew open and he practically gasped for breath. It took him a moment to register the room around him. He felt Marsh shift and move closer if that was possible. The two were practically glued together. Marsh was clinging to him like a koala. Ciel shuffled, allowing Marsh to bury his head into his neck. All the panic and worry from the nightmare slowly draining away as he clung to Marsh. Yes, these were his favorite moments. Waking up next to his partners. He couldn't be any happier. Well, he could if Em was here, but Em was the early bird and Ciel the mouse. While Em went out to conquer the morning, Ciel gladly stayed behind in the comfort of Marsh's arms.

Ciel chuckled a bit at the thought and gazed down at his partner. It was hard to see with all his hair in his face, but Ciel didn't plan on moving to brush it away. "My moon, are you awake yet? Em should be back soon." He whispered, voice hoarse from the morning and the fact he rarely used it. Sure enough, Ciel and Marsh's phone gave a slight ding, likely Emmett sending them a message that he was on his way back. "As much as I want to, we can't cuddle all day love." He whispered, but despite his words, he snuggled closer to Marsh, no plans on getting up anytime soon.

nine lives

MOOD: Nervous

OUTFIT: https://i.ibb.co/6NFwKjc/BC20744-D-7444-47-E5-931-F-20-EF51370-D73.jpg

basics
MENTIONS:
Myling Myling

INT:
Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
HolliSter HolliSter
--------don't type anything after this comment--------

[/COMMENT]
tags
TL;DR Someone’s pregnant in this apartment and for once it ain’t Candy
tl;dr
Rachel Forrester
because she's scared of the life that's inside her

“You're here!”

How did it come to this? The constant anxiety, googling every single thing related, and the roleplaying many different ways to tell people. She was supposed to just be enjoying a fun hangout with her friends. Instead all she could think about was that damn stick she'd peed on a week ago. That thing which already owned a little piece of her heart, even if it had thrown a wrench in her new budding romance. It was moments like these she wished she'd slept around more. At least then, she'd have had the benefit of the doubt that she'd have no obligation to inform the hookup and raise the kiddo on her own. Sadly, the only person she'd slept with as of late was........Cooper. Her longtime bestfriend.

Perhaps bestfriend wasn't the best way to put what they were. They'd been on dates, fooled around, admitted attraction to one another, but that had still been all she'd referred to him as. It felt all so wrong to be as bold to call him her boyfriend.

Growing up, she'd been raised to believe asking anything was wrong. Most viewed her as one of the most selfless people alive, but truly she wasn't quite so sure. Given her own mother had left her in the care of her rather domineering and traditional grandmother, it had been driven into her head as a child that she had to be the perfect pleasant little girl. Asking anything of someone else was rude. Not granting people permission to treat her however they wanted was inconsiderate. Even after she'd grown up and realized her grandmother was wrong about some things, she couldn't shake off some of the things she'd programmed into her. Hence the current Cooper dillemna. How could she ask that of him? How could she demand he be with her, and only her?

How could she ask something of him that could wreck their friendship?

Cooper Harvey and her's dynamic was something she'd never been able to properly label. His attraction to her was never a secret. Then again she supposed that didn't mean much, given she'd seen him attracted to many. That didn't stop them from flirting however. Well..............he flirted, she tried to keep up the best she could. Ever since they'd met, it had been a bit of a rollercoaster, with her going over every word and action of his in her head, trying to decipher his flirtations, and whether they were genuine effort or merely part of his nature. When he started making her heart go a mile a minute because of him bluntly informing her he wanted to date her, she was forced to admit that she had pretty solid evidence he had less than platonic desires. That had culminated on October 1, where he showed her how little he was interested in a chaste friendship.

That night had gotten her into this very predicament. Initially she'd decided to keep the baby. She'd always wanted a kid, and she couldn't give a child up, knowing how much self-doubt it had given her to know that her own mother hadn't wanted her. It would be hard and require a great deal of work, but she would have graduated by the time the baby was due, so she'd probably be able to land a steady job by then. But Cooper made her plan trickier. He'd never even expressed liking children, much less keeping one around. It would tie them together forever. It would put a leash on his actions, and if he chose to be by her side, she'd constantly be asking herself if he genuinely wanted her or was simply there for the baby.

So she had to tell him quickly. While they still had all their options.

Quite honestly, it wasn't her intention to tell her friend right away. It was just supposed to be them hanging out with Candy, Nathan, and Grace. But as he stood there on the other side of the door, her stomach turned in on itself, and her heart began beating much too quickly. Turning around to throw a glance in her roommate's direction, she mouthed a message to her. ''I'm gonna tell him. Keep everyone in the living room'' She instructed her roommate, before focusing her attention back to the Harvey twins with her usual fake smile on. ''Come in guys!''

They settled on the couch, and the conversation about something she didn't even register began. It was painfully obvious she was in a totally different zone than the rest of the group. The test which she had kept in her pocket at all times, poked into her skin, a glaring reminder that she couldn't hide forever. She coughed, straightening her back. It was now or never

“Cooper?” She glanced over at her nearby friend nervously. She looked down, taking a big gulp. “I need to talk to you“ She looked up again. With a nod of approval, she took his hand, and guided him towards the kitchen. ''So..........you've been asking why I've been so weird lately. Well I have to tell you sooner or later, so I pick sooner.''

“I'm pregnant,”
the girl spoke quickly, though it was more of a whisper, as if she was afraid that speaking loudly enough might make her more pregnant or something. ''And it's yours,''
code by valen t.

Last edited:

Teo choi

• he

/*right side (scroll)*/

A heavy sigh slipped its way past his lips, feeling all the tension on his shoulders beginning to fall off bit by bit. He didn’t want Quinn to cry. He also didn’t want to be the reason Quinn was crying. I suppose it was another embedded ‘rule’ of the Jones household growing up and was showing no sign of detangling itself from the roots of Teo’s mind. But he knew, since he was a child, you shouldn’t cry if there wasn’t a reason to cry. This situation right now – was it cry worthy? In Teo’s mind, absolutely not. But this was the same man who cracked his rib and dislocated his shoulder as a teenager and didn’t even whimper. Oddly enough, he was just one of those people who didn’t cry. Nor did he enjoy crying. He especially didn’t like watching other people cry.

Quinn…” he mumbled, watching the tumble over his words as he hung his head. No matter how many times he told Quinn that he wasn’t bi or that this thing isn’t going anywhere, claiming that these were just one off occasions and don’t bet your ass it’s going to happen again, there was something in the pit of his stomach that refused for him to let go of the other. Something just kept on dragging him back to Quinn and it infuriated him. He hated not being able to grasp onto his thoughts and ideas to categorise them, and he absolutely hated that there was a possibility that he could just open himself up to someone. Not only did he despised it, but it also freaked him out.

Quinn’s hands left Teo’s face, but his warmth remained lingering for a moment or so. As it began to ease, he could feel his heart quicken with his body desperate for his touch again. It was a conundrum; he could either stand his ground and shield his heart, leaving the ever-growing physical and emotional distance between himself and the more petite boy. Alternatively, he could finally give in and let the universe do its thing while living with the undeniably nerve-wracking possibility of having his heart stomped on.

Quinn… just…” He felt like stomping his feet out of frustration. Twenty-two years of age and he still had the self-regulation skills of a potato when it came to his emotions. “Just… fucking. Come here.

That was all he could muster; out of all the words in the English language, those four words were his declaration of beginning to surrender himself to the boy. He took hold of Quinn’s arms, forcing them around his waist before wrapping his own arms around the boy’s shoulders. He placed the side of his cheek upon Quinn’s head, closing his eyes for a moment. Skin to skin contact as their bare chests pressed up against each other. Teo could feel all the worries of the world beginning to melt away. Even though Quinn had been getting around to confessing he had wanted to protect Teo through physical force, this was all he needed. This was the way he wanted to feel protected. To feel safe, warm, and most importantly, loved. “Don’t do anything that fucking stupid ever again, okay?” he whispered softly against the fluffy strands upon Quinn’s head.

So focused on ensuring Quinn was being comforted, he barely realized the tears beginning to well up in the corners of his own eyes. Swallowing thickly, his dark orbs opened to feel a stinging sensation. Right, this was not going to work. He was going to have to stay here until his eyes stopped with their bullshit. Honestly, he was not going to complain about it either. Because in Quinn’s arms was where he believed he belonged at this moment.

original theme: roald theme
coded by weldherwings.

minho kang

• he

/*right side (scroll)*/

A large, devilish grin smeared across his face as he felt the wooden object against his cheek pull away thanks to his friend finally opening the door and cursing him out. Standing to his full height, he gazed down at Venus with that contagious smile and swaying lightly only to project this innocent facade he was trying to keep up. She even had the audacity to threaten him by saying he would have to be good to get the brownies. “Ya-! I’m always good!” he pouted, allowing the much, much smaller girl to lead him through the hall and into the entrance room.

He should’ve known that Venus was up to something. He had known her long enough to know that she wasn’t just about to go ahead and give him free brownies from the heavens. There was always going to be some sort of catch. And there it was; the mountain of Ikea boxes sprawled across the apartment living room. “Did you buy an Ikea? Like, the whole damn store?” he comedically questioned her with his eyes wide open and mouth hanging. “Are you actually trying to hire me as your monkey to build your mini Ikea store? You sneaky little jwi.

It wasn’t that he did not like to build furniture. In fact, over the years he had managed to learn a thing or two. However, his heart had been set on brownies, and after a long and tiring day of soccer training, he just wanted to relax. So, he was going to do it. He was going to pull out the s card. “Actually… I haven’t been feeling so well today. I must’ve worked too hard during training and I’m feeling, you know, off.” Minho lied, sticking his lower lip out in a pout. Luckily, before his tonic seizures, he sometimes had a bit of an inkling of when they were coming. Sometimes he would feel incredibly sick or tired, and sometimes he would see an array of bright lights that weren’t actually there. Thankfully, Venus knew what to do during his seizure episodes and was always there to help. The first seizure he had around her, however, she had not been ready for. That was a big old experience and memory that the pair of them would not forget any time soon.

Venus released her grip before heading over to get – Jesus Christ. She hadn’t been lying. His brows raised in a pleasant surprise. The damn rat didn’t trick him after all. Well, she sort of did. But at the same time, she didn’t. “You’re a crazy son of a bitch, I swear” he muttered under his breath as she approached him with the beautiful tower of brownies.

Minho could barely take his eyes away from them and their glorious goodness. It was when he heard Venus start to go on about how he was smart did he bring his attention back to her. She thought he was… smart? Well, that was one way to make him big-headed. With a wide grin spread across his face, he bit down on his lower lip lightly in his classic Minho manner and looked at Venus like a giant ass Golden Retriever. “You think I’m smart, huh?” God damn, she could train him like a dog. Calling him a good boy, bribing him to perform some tricks with some brownies and now calling him smart. She knew how to train him well.

Okay but –” Minho raised a finger, looking dead serious at Venus as he spoke. “I get to eat them now” Without a moment of hesitation, he swiped the box from Venus with his little raccoon hands and held it up above his head. There was one special rule he had learnt from being friends with Venus: whenever you want to keep something away from her, Venus is extremely vertically challenged. With the box over his head, his sneaky hands blindly opened up the lid and slunk under to take hold of the precious food. With a blink of an eye, he had managed to slither a brownie out of the box and shove the whole damn thing into his mouth. To top off this damn cheekiness, the boy even offered Venus a wide, cheeky grin with each crevice of his mouth filled with delicious chocolatey goodness.

Oh dear Lord… He was in absolute heaven.

coded by weldherwings.

min-ji seok

• he

/*right side (scroll)*/

You’re Min-Ji, right?

That voice.

Min-Ji froze on the spot. Her veins, once pumping warm blood through her body, were now struggling to push anything through as her heart stopped. Gradually, she lifted her head and tore her eyes away from her notebook and up to the warm, friendly face of the one and only Marcus Bane. You know, the Marcus Bane. The Marcus Bane that Min-Ji spent almost twenty-four hours thinking about during the day. Whenever she saw him around his friends, he was so charismatic. So full of energy. He just looked like a good guy, you know? It was crazy to think that he had been single for so long. Her mouth hung for a moment or two before hearing her parent’s voice echoing in her head, telling her she looked like a cod fish with her mouth wide open.

Uh… y-yeah… But… You can call me uh… call me Minnie…

Oh my word, she was going to pass out.

Minnie, huh? That’s cute

Let me known that today, on the twenty-ninth of October, Seok Min-Ji had passed away peacefully at the Red Lake University Library after talking to her dream boy.

So, look… Minnie” Oh my Altantis, he said it again. She could feel herself melt away with each word that fell from his lips. “I was thinking that maybe it would be fun if you know… you came to the big Halloween bash on Sunday.

Was he… Was he seriously – “Like a date?” The words flew from her mouth in complete astonishment, much to her regret. She couldn’t believe that she just threw that out there. What the hell was wrong with her?

Marcus cocked a grin, the corner of his mouth forming into a smirk. “Yeah, a date.” he chuckled. “How about it then, sweetheart?

┈┈┈┈┈⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。 ┈┈┈┈┈┈​

Never in her life had she attended a Halloween party. It wasn’t because she didn’t want to attend one, but rather her parents always forbid it. They would tell her about the darkness of Halloween and how the evil spirits would arise to play with the innocent and kind-hearted, pure people. But this was different. She wasn’t going to go to this party to celebrate the unliving. She was going to this party because she knew it in her heart that her and Marcus Bane were meant to be together. She had spent the last year pining over this guy, being completely distracted. But she was patient. She waited, and she was being blessed.

So her costume had to be perfect.

Her eyes travelled over the array of costumes on display before her. There were so many to chose from. Did she pick something that stood out? Or maybe something cute? Oh, that shirt looked way too short. And that looked to… Okay, she was in desperate need of help. What better way to dress up for a boy than to ask for a boy’s opinion. That’s exactly what she did. As soon as Marcus left, Min-Ji’s hands flew to her phone and frantically began to message her best friend, Levi. She stated it was quite the emergency, and she needed assistance to find a costume for a party she had told him only a few hours prior that she had zero intention of going to.

It was going to be a night to remember, that was for sure. Min-Ji could feel it in her bones.

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
the athletic
mood
moody
outfit
a simple university logo shirt and football shorts
mentions
@kalila-emerson
Vinnie Lowes

It had been a while since Vinnie had actually been in class, he had to get used to the whole paying attention thing since his brain was basically fried after laying in the sun for two full weeks. His father had brought him on a business trip to the Hamptons, just the two of them. Vinnie never realized how severely his daddy issues were until then because his father had not changed a bit since he left Vinnie's mother. Vinnie never understood why his mother moved to Florida but after spending two weeks with the kind gentleman he understood why.

Vinnie could have been missing for the entirety of the trip and his dad would not have noticed. The dinners were boring and most of the time filled with an awkward silence, this made sense as they had absolutely nothing in common with each other. So majority of the time Vinnie spend his time at the pool, tanning and playing video games on his phone – surely he didn't have the worst time but knowing his dad was judging every single thing he did took away most of the fun.

So Vinnie being back at the campus wasn't that bad after all though he was still very nervous for the try-outs and spend over an hour looking at himself in the mirror; resulting in running late for the try-outs he was so nervous about. He rushed himself to the field after parking his car sideways and even forgetting to lock it. A few people honked at him but that didn't bother him. Vinnie's mind was overly fixated on not coming too late. Vinnie lifted his hand to greet his teammates who were already standing at the sidelines, he forced a big smile and apologized for being late but didn't go into the locker room without mentioning that the best always comes last. His coach didn't look too happy he said that nor that he was late but Vinnie sneaked himself in the locker room without having to confront the old man; Vinnie wanted to save that for after the game.

Vinnie took five minutes to change into his attire and flexed his muscles before reciting some motivational words to get his blood pumping, he loved to play football but he also just wanted to impress everyone around him; being the best was just as important to him especially after today's game as word went around there would be lots of scouting going on. His mind went to how his dad had no time to show up; obviously this came to no surprise but Vinnie was not able to shook it as easily as he had wanted too. Luckily, at this time Kalila had messaged him that she would show up to his game – as she had promised. Vinnie couldn't help but smile as he knew his best friend was coming to support him, next to the cheerleaders this would only fuel his will to win.

After an ignored handshake and a water bottle that flew to the other side of the field; it wasn't hard to guess who had won. Vinnie had the biggest thundercloud hanging above his head as he disappeared in to the locker room. His team mates were used to it from him by now but that didn't make it any easier on Vinnie who now stood under the shower breathing in and out to withhold from kicking another trash can.

It took about an half hour before he got out of the locker room, now fully dressed but with the same thunder cloud. This fortunately faded as soon as he saw a familiar face in the stands, he would recognize her out of a thousand. Vinnie looked to see if he saw Koren somewhere and realized by looking that he was becoming the sobbing loser his dad always thought he was, god, he should've gotten over her a long time ago.

Before Kal even had the chance to see him, Vinnie had grabbed her from behind in a big hug and exhaled deeply as he held her. After he had let go, he gave her a weak smile and shook his head. 'I'm just hoping you're going to tell me you were too late to see the game,' Vinnie said as he leaned against the fence looking at the curly-haired woman in front of him. 'Thanks for coming,' he mumbled afterwards, looking down for a second; hearing his father's voice telling him how he should never look down like that unless he was trying to be a little bitch. He instantly looked up at Kalila and touched her shoulder, 'so, want to hang out?'

coded by natasha.

Last edited:
@Killua
mood
mixed
outfit
Kalila Emerson

Kalila made sure to brush through her hair good so it doesn't look like a birds nest on her head. She was going to wear a yellow hat to match the outfit she had on,but she knew once her hair dried it would be a problem so no hat for her today. She smelled like brown sugar and honey mainly because of the products she used in her hair. She kept checking the time to make sure she wasn't late. She did tell Vinnie she would be there.

Vinnie was her childhood best friend. He would keep her grounded when she was trying to juggle school, work, and taking care of her siblings. She was very grateful to have him in her life even if sometimes he was a pain in her ass. Just like the last night when he was being mean to her and she cried in Judes arms. She wanted Vinnie not to be oblivious and keep treating her like a homie. She likes him.. and even though she loves Koren, when the two were going out Kalila was jealous. She still knows he thinks about Koren too and.. she just wants him to see her as a woman not just a best friend. However, she just wants him to be happy. That's why the day he told Kal that Koren and him were dating she didn't confess that day. Seeing how giddy he was with her- how could she ruin that?

She shook her head and stopped thinking about the past to grab her keys and head out the door. Surprisingly enough she got there on time. Seeing his crooked car she laugh and went to the bleachers.

After the game was over Kalila was on her phone for a minute before grabbing her stuff and heading down since he seemed to be taking awhile. She knows he hates to lose. She them jumped a little at his sudden bear hug from behind,but it wasn't unwanted. When he let go she turned around with smile on her face.

"I wasn't late,but it seems like you were with the way your car was parked" she chuckled. She looked at him face a little worried as he looked down. She wished she knew what he was thinking. "You don't have to thank me.." she pouted a little and looked away like a little kid. She then looked at him when he touched her shoulder, her hazel eyes focusing on him.

It was like instinct that she jumped up a little and returned the hug he graciously gave her. Her head was buried in his neck and her arms wrapped around it as well. "You're dumb you know that? Don't make me that mad ever again..I hate it.." she said to him. "Of course I wanna hang out with you,but-" she said letting go of him. "That means I get a piggyback ride right?" She giggled looking up at him.
coded by natasha.

mood :
okay

outfit :
mentions :

interactions : roxybirdie roxybirdie
Valentine
;; Jean

Jean had finished cleaning the kitchen when he checked his phone. He slightly smiled at Clovers text to him. "I'm so lucky" he said as he sent a reply back.

"On my way clovey❤"

After that he he put his shoes on and grabbed his wallet. He didn't really care about his hair since it did whatever it wanted. As long as it wasn't in his eyes he was fine. He decided he was going to walk to the mall which took just a little bit longer than he thought. On the way to the mall he kept thinking about happy thoughts so clovey wouldn't ask what's wrong because if that happened...Jean already knows he would eventually start to cry. He didn't like to cry in public let alone in front of anybody,but he can't really lie to Clovey so he hoped he could give the realist fakest smile ever.

He took a big sigh before walking into the mall, seeing everyone all happy or toddlers frying because they can't get a toy or the cotton candy from the little shops. Jean felt like he didn't need to ask where Clovey is because it was kind of easy to spot his best friend. It was like a weird gift or something.

So now he was walking around looking for him so he can get a hug and have his mood be better since it was possible if it was with Clovey or Sunny..but Sunny is busy with a lot right now so he won't bother him too much. He doesn't want either of them to get tired of him so..maybe he should start to back off?..maybe?

coded by reveriee.

@Marzipan

Marcel Astor

fuck...

Airplane > Jude's Arms

Ada </3

Jude ..[bro <3]

I hope you’ve been we-

Tapping thumbs cease movement against the cool glass screen of the latest released smartphone. There’s a hum in the air and quiet murmurs that bounce off the windowed walls of the large aircraft cabin. The blue glow that illuminates Marcel’s small space strains his eyes ever so slightly, his thumbs hover over the screen as he stares at the blank text box, clear of the message he had just been working on.

It was too stuffy.

Again, his thumbs work effortlessly across the screen, the quiet clicking sound is deafening in his ears as he types something longer… but it’s too long-winded and completely deleted before he can reread it all.

The third time is a charm. Or so he thinks, he’s blank-faced for a moment, and empty-minded for a moment longer. A sneeze from a few aisles back is the starting pistol for the race between his head and his heart. But again it’s his head that wins, but his heart that holds him back from deleting the three words lingering in the text box right away.

I miss you.

He drops his phone into his lap and covers his face with his hands groaning softly in annoyance at himself. A year had passed since he last sent a message in this thread. His last message was a novel of apologies and well wishes, of love lost and bittersweet endings, and it should have been the end, but damn that heart of his that still beats in his chest for her.

” Sir? Are you okay, do you need any water?” A worried tone pulls Marcel out of his thoughts, though only long enough to reply in a polite, yet short manner.

“I’m fine, thank you.” He offers a slight smile to the steward before wrapping his arms around himself, pulling the hoodie tighter around his body as he leans his head against the cool glass window. Everything is fine he thinks again as he lets his eyelids droop close and fell into a light slumber.

Marcel awakes to the City of Dreams, as vibrant and bustling as ever. Grogginess clings to him as he stretches and yawns along his journey from airplane to airport, rubbing away the last evidence of his nap as he approaches the carousel.

The sage green suitcase is easy to spot among the black and designer logo bags. With his luggage secured Marcel follows the signs to the pick-up area, where families, friends, and couples embrace around him with squeals of excitement and tears in their eyes. Those brown eyes of his scan the sea of faces, looking for a familiar one out of the thousand or so around him.

“Jude!” His voice is clear and booms through the crowd as his footfalls are quickened by the desire to reunite with his best friend, “Long time no see bro.”He greets with warmth in his smile as he gives Jude a quick hug, ” How have you been? Thanks for picking me up, by the way, can’t imagine the drive was a fun one.”

Marcel starts with an easy conversation, at least as he packs his bags into the back of the vehicle and situates himself in the passenger seat. Though as he secures the buckle and pulls out his phone to check his messages he sees those three words surrounded by a blue bubble in the text thread he finally responded to.

“Fuck.”

º º ... code by ditto ... º º

quinn

• mood

”okay, i … okay.”
    emotional • feels safe

Quinn… just…

He suppressed a flinch. Quinn clenched his eyes shut and braced himself for another heart-wrenching rejection. A sob threatened to escape his throat. He loved Teo. He loved this stubborn boy with his entire being. While Quinn adapted to his lover’s willful denial, his vulnerable heart doesn’t have the strength to withstand another cutting jab like: this doesn’t mean anything.

It meant everything to Quinn.

Just …fucking. Come here.

His eyes snapped open. What? All the sudden, Teo seized his arms and wrapped them around the older boy’s midsection.
“T-Teo, um, I—“
Before he could react, arms encircled his shoulders and tugged him closer. Despite his initial confusion, Quinn leaned against Teo and rested his temple on his friend’s shoulder. His grip on the taller boy’s waist tightened. Without warning, fresh tears pricked at his eyes. He bit his lip and snuggled closer.
“I—um, sorry. I—okay,”
he conceded. Quinn can’t promise he won’t feel the urge to defend his lover.

He would do anything to protect Teo.

However, if Quinn can resolve the situation without violence, he won’t hesitate. Despite his earlier performance, the softhearted boy doesn’t like using excessive force. On the other hand, Quinn would be lying if he said he regretted punching Teo’s monstrous father.

For once, he doesn’t feel remorseful for harming another soul.

Without another word, Quinn shifted and buried his nose against Teo’s neck. He closed his eyes and breathed in his friend’s comforting scent.
“Sorry, I … I’m getting tears all over you,”
the smaller boy mumbled. While Quinn felt guilty, he tucked his head under Teo’s chin and didn’t move. For a moment, he savored the overwhelming security coursing through his veins.

Like he said, Teo smelled like home and made him feel safe.

Admittedly, Quinn doesn’t want this moment to end. However, unless Teo wanted to finish what they started, he needed to put something on. Heaving a sigh, Quinn raised his head and lifted his arms. He cupped Teo’s face and gazed at the angry bruise blossoming on the older boy’s cheek. His gut twisted with intense worry. Quinn locked eyes with Teo.

“We need to put ice on that,”
he announced. Focused on Teo, the fluffy-haired boy stubbornly ignored the pain lingering in his left palm. Light bruising marred his exposed knuckles.

coffee

bearbare

♡coded by uxie♡

Teo choi

• he

/*right side (scroll)*/

This was the reason he struggled.
Quinn was the reason he struggled.

All his life, Teo had grown up being told that it was wrong for him to like boys the way he liked girls. He was told that there was something wrong with him if he did. But whenever he was around Quinn, everything just felt so right. Sure, thinking back on it now, there were a couple of times where he had that same feeling with some other dudes. But Quinn was the only one who somehow sensed it. Quinn was the one to ignite the fire in his belly and to start this messed up craving he had over the boy. So, as much as the voice in his head was telling him that everything was doing was wrong, there was another voice remaining in there, demanding that Teo would finally see that everything was right. And Quinn was the one to give that voice a microphone. When he wasn’t around Quinn, the voice from his past was louder than the other. But as soon as he thought about Quinn, or saw him, or something, it was like the boy was coming equipped with a condenser microphone and a class A amplifier, draining out any other voice in the world.

The touch against the newfound bruise upon his face caused Teo to flinch. “Fuck-” he cursed under his breath. He knew that Quinn didn’t mean to hurt him, but goddammit, that stung like a mother fucker. The announcement of ice made Teo want to laugh in the face of his lover. Ice. He thought ice was going to fix this – oh. He meant actual ice. Not like… ice ice. Like… the stuff you get high on. Focus, Teo! Right. Bring your focus back to Quinn. And – wait a second.

Gentle hands took hold of Quinn’s own, Teo’s thumb softly dancing over the knuckles starting to show its war wounds from today’s fiasco. “Looks whose talking…” he mumbled, followed by a small chuckle. And there it was again. That overwhelming sense of just wanting to cry. For no fucking reason. Tilting his head upwards, eyes meeting the roof before closing them softly. “This is just… so fucking stupid.” he said in a hushed whisper before swallowing thickly. Why the fuck was he getting sad over Quinn’s sore knuckles? Why the fuck was he even feeling any sort of emotions? It was beyond him.

You better put some clothes on.” Teo finally spoke after a brief pause with his eyes closed shut. “We’ll need to go to the shops to get some ice… My fridge is broken

Typical Teo. His fridge broke well over two weeks ago. Did it mean it was time to go out and buy a new one? Oh, heavens no. It just meant he decided to avoid buying anything that needed to go into a fridge. It wasn’t too much of a hassle considering his diet consisted of ramen, white bread and alcohol. Not to mention the daily drug use. If Quinn really knew the extent of his imperfect dieting ways, he’d probably end up like his father and get a beating of his own.

Sliding from Quinn’s touch, Teo bent down and picked up the boy’s shirt which had been thrown onto the ground during their passionate embrace. “Looks like we won’t get that fuck in today” Teo commented with a smirk. He was trying to bring some sort of humour and light into this situation, despite the shit that had just gone down moments before. The awkwardness was lingering in the air, and it was giving him hives. So he decided that he’d be the one to break the ice.

coded by weldherwings.

@kokopuffs

Koren

pumped

campus | ada's place

vinnie & ada babe

ada

The sounds of static, popping and cracking, from the record spinning idly on the platter as the stylus skips along the surface smoothly filled in the small space of the otherwise calm apartment. Chaos enveloped the small, modern contemporary kitchen as dishes, caked in batter, sat soaking in the sink. Flour dusted the counter tops, clearly spilled from the mixing bowls and forgotten about. Syrup that missed the plates, or fell from the edges of the picture perfect breakfast, sat in a multitude of tiny pools upon the surface as well. The static of the white noise is drowned out only by the soft lull of ivory keys making way for the drop of a concealed bass and snare. Almost like a music box in it's tinkling. Thumping in time with an invisible metronome, and it's in this sort of stillness that the chaotic energy is subdued. For a time. For a moment.

With sunlight streaming in through the open window, sheer cream curtains drawn back, Koren finds herself sitting atop the counters of her freshly destroyed scullery, flour decorating the apples of her cheeks and forehead. "This looks good enough to eat~" she sings aloud, clapping her hands together and kicking out her feet in a happy little dance before opening up her phone to snap a picture worthy of social media.

Once it's posted with a cute little caption of "Not too shabby a chef ✌" she is digging in, scrolling through her feed and messages, eyes snagging on the last few texts from Vinnie, asking if she'd be at his game. A roll of her eyes. As if she were going to miss a school's sporting event. Doesn't matter that her ex is playing. Fortunately, for her, she would be spending some time afterwards with Ada. Costume shopping. Or at least that was the guise of it all. An attempt to get the brunette beauty out of the funk she found herself in after the whole... Mars incident. Least that's what Kore was calling it. A way for them to get together, shit talk and doll up for the upcoming rumored Halloween party. Something the two of them desperately needed.

With a few strokes of her texting hand, other currently preoccupied with shoveling a forkful of pancakes into her mouth, the blonde sent a message to her date for the day;
"Still up for our shoppin' trip this arvo, yeh?"

Like she was going to let her shirk this. Another roll of her hazel's; this time out of pure mirth. She continued to munch on her brekkie, enjoying the calm for a moment. It wasn't until her gaze shifted to the time at the top of her screen before she was letting out a yelp of surprise, nearly dropping the handheld in the process. "Shite! I'mma be late! Fuck!"

For the next ten minutes Koren spent it scrambling down from her position in the kitchen and rushed about trying to look somewhat presentable for when she arrived at the game. With one finally look around the apartment, and frowning at quite the mess still sitting in the sink, she brushed the wrinkles away with the back of her wrist. "I'll deal with it later..." she grumbled as she closed and locked the door, rushing to the steps; Koren did not have the patience to wait on that shitty lift.

As soon as she stepped out of the threshold of her complex she was greeted with a pleasant breeze picking up around her, carrying her loose strands of hair to whip about her; effectively hitting her in the face more than once. It had been some time since her last hangout with Vinnie; she'd hafta make a note to have him swing by and have another movie night - sans the rom-coms. Maybe. There is a lot of shit Koren puts up with for the sake of Vin Lowes. If movie night rom-coms are the deciding factor, than, well, Koren was just gonna have to suck it up.

The trek to the stadium was tedious at best, boring at the worst. However, today seemed to be looking up for her as she spotted friends and acquaintances alike milling about the campus. Either for extracurriculars or study sessions. Or just to kick back and relax. It was... refreshing. There wasn't another way to put it.

That mood changed quickly after the loss of the game. In all her time of knowing her ex, she knew he was going to be no fun chatting with at the moment. Which played well into the rest of the day's plans. Another text sent and Koren was on her way to Ada's; excited about what kind of trouble the two of them would be getting up to today.

º º ... code by ditto ... º º

the athletic
mood
still moody but feeling a bit better after kal's sugary hug
outfit
a simple university logo shirt and football shorts
Vinnie Lowes

Vinnie smiled even though Kal's curly hair were poking out his eyeballs, it didn't bother him at all. The sugary smell of soft honey made his senses tingle, it made him feel like a kid again. How Kalila used to hug him every time he fell of the trampoline, sometimes Vinnie even did it on purpose to get those special hugs only she could give. After letting go, Vinnie fixed his hair as he had forgot they had been in public this whole time.

'Piggybacking?' Vinnie laughed and shook his head before looking the brunette up and down. Well, he did feel bad after all. He never meant to make the poor girl cry, he never meant to hurt her in the first place. 'Oh, I don't know Kal,' Vinnie said as he turned around dramatically before turning around quickly and picking her up, grunting a bit. 'This isn't exactly piggybacking, but it counts for something right?' Vinnie mumbled as he gathered his strength to keep the girl from falling, he carried her to the fence where he; with some co-operation put her up again. Normally things like this didn't faze him but somehow he felt exhausted after this game, maybe he had drank too much coffee the last couple of days. That's probably it.

He sighed, now standing in between her legs. Maybe today just wasn't his day – that happens right? 'I'm sorry Kal, I don't feel like myself,' Vinnie mumbled more to himself than her, he leaned against her leg as he started drawing little circles on the other. 'Here's the thing, I have to get in the team and right now, I don't think I'm going to get in the team which is complete and utter bullshit because I don't think anyone else can do it better than I can, right?' Vinnie takes another deep breathe and looks up to the brunette who had absolutely nothing to do with this. It was just nice to ramble on about his frustration, he couldn't tell her everything that had happened these two weeks but even telling her a small part of it felt like a burden fell of his shoulders.

'I don't know why I'm rambling on to you like this,' he added – knowing exactly why he rambled on to her. 'You want to go get some ice cream then?' Vinnie asked her, taking his phone out of his pocket to stop the notifications from coming in. He didn't even bother to look at the messages until he saw a familiar name pop up, Koren came to the game? Vinnie looked around him quickly but noted that she probably wasn't even there anymore. She came to the game, which says more than enough right? She's totally into him. Vinnie missed what they had, being single got boring pretty fast. He liked what Koren and him had going on, I mean, it wasn't perfect but what love is? If you forget all the awful fights they had, they had some good moments. In the bedroom. And more, he was sure of that but he couldn't exactly pinpoint any specific moments.

'Kal, guess what? Koren was at the game,' Vinnie eventually said, looking up from his phone again. He checked his muscles to see if they still looked as they did when he left this morning and started walking. 'Do you think I should get back with Koren?' Vinnie asked softly, looking Kalila up and down again. The brunette was dressed in sweatpants but that didn't stop any of her curves from showing. He always appreciated her opinion, Vinnie felt like if anyone would be objective it would be her. Besides, she was a girl and what better way was to get in to a girl's head then to be an actual girl? Vinnie didn't know how much Kalila knew of their relationship, he also didn't know how good they were at hiding how badly their fights actually got or what played off in their heads when they decided to break it off.

coded by natasha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back