• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Red Lake University

@Killua
mood
mixed
outfit
Kalila Emerson

Kalila laughed as he hoisted her up. "Sure it counts as something" she said before sitting up on the fence. She did take into account that he just had a game so he might be tired. "Its okay, you wanna talk about it?" She said softly, running her hands through his hair as he leaned against her leg. Thats when he started rambling and talking down on himself about not making the team. "Hey, I thought you did great even though your team lost. It's not an officially a team yet. Nobody is in sync yet okay? I think you did fine and you will get on the team. You just have to be positive like me" she said looking down at him.

"Oh? Maybe it has to do with that fact you know you can talk to me about anything" she said with a small smile. This reminded her of when they were younger when he would tell her everything. She knew he wasn't telling her all of his worries anymore..that made her sad,but she won't ask him about it unless he brings it up to her attention.

Kal looked up to the sky with a small sigh before he told her news she didn't really wanna hear. Of course it was Koren.. she held in another sigh, bit the inside of her cheek. "That's good, I didn't see her though. I wish I could've said hi" she said. I mean she does wish she could've said hi,but of course there was a part of her that was glad she didn't see Koren. Vinnie wouldn't even be touching Kal or talking to her much right now if she was here and that made her a little sick to her stomach.

When he look at her she got small chills. "You want my honest opinion?" She said trying to figure out what she's going to say and how he would react. "I think you and Koren..had your time together and broke off on an understandable note. If you think you've changed since then and you still love her I mean..technically there is nothing stopping you..do I think it would be a good idea? No, I think you two would he at each others throats again,but I can't really say anything. It's not my life and I'm just your best friend" she said, staring at him for a few seconds before getting off the fence and started to walk to the parking lot. "C'mon slow poke, I'm getting hungry" she said trying to get the tension back to normal..for his sake.
coded by natasha.

ADALEYZA GODFREY
STATUS UPDATE
i miss him so much. it feels like i'm missing a part of my heart whenever i remember he's not mine.

Ada's Apartment (off-campus)

Marcel ( nali_ nali_ ) - Koren ( KZOMBI3 KZOMBI3 )

Damp hair fell down her neck and shoulders, sticking to her skin as she wandered out of the bathroom, towel long since discarded on the floor. Her morning had been quite stressful and she wasn’t ready to really deal with it, clearly procrastinating by taking hours to get ready to go shopping with her close friend Koren. It had been planned earlier in the week because neither of them really knew what they wanted to wear to the Halloween party, which wasn’t anything new but this year, Ada decided to care. She had gotten a message from Jude earlier that day telling her that Mars was in fact back in town which meant they would probably end up running into each other at some point.

It made her stomach feel cold but also flutter, which was a very uncomfortable combination of sensations for the woman. She didn’t really know what she was supposed to do. Ignore him? Stalk whatever girl is hitting on him? Why did it matter? She dumped him not the other way around. In fact, he had tried talking her out of it but in the end, it was burned to the point that Mars left without looking back and Adaleyza, well, she fell apart. Constant sleepless nights, nightmares, and the desire to call Mars had been painful to fight against. She felt like she had done the right thing at the time, but over time, she regretted everything she had done.

Not telling him the truth, well, that was unfair. But she didn’t want to hurt him by saying what happened so it was buried deep inside and now, it was bubbling to the surface, reminding her of her mistakes. A heavy sigh passed her lips as she sat down on the couch, a granola bar in hand. Taking a few bites, she then traded it for a handful of her daily pills and washed them down with some juice. She didn’t have the energy to cook a whole meal so she made a mental note to get something with Koren while they were shopping.

As if summoned by her thoughts, Koren’s text lit up Adalezya’s phone, resulting in her looking at it with a soft smile. “Of course!” While she most certainly was not up for shopping, she didn’t want to inconvenience her friend like that. So she sucked up the courage to do what she had planned. Although, binge-watching TWD and baking cookies and brownies sounded like a much better option. After all, she had enjoyed her previous Halloween nights with Mars, watching scary movies, and having fun the entire night. Now she had been reduced to going to some silly party with people she had no interest in. Their lives and drama turned into white noise and she found herself eager to tune it out.

It seemed like forever had passed before she got another text, one that startled even her two dogs that were sleeping on the couch next to her. “Oh she must be here” Getting off the couch, Adaleyza walked over to her front door and opening it, expecting to see a familiar blonde Australian standing there, but she wasn’t, it was just empty air. Closing the door, the woman turned back into her apartment and walked over to her phone, clearly confused by who she had gotten a text from if it wasn’t Koren. However, the name on the screen was the last name she ever expected to see again.

The three words made her heart skip a beat and her breath become quick and shallow. ‘I miss you.’ Did he miss her? Did he really? It felt more like a hallucination than anything else. She had to open and close her texts a few times before it really sunk in. What was she supposed to say? The truth? Ignore it? Delete it? Worrying at her bottom lip, Adaleyza began to pace, her fingers trembling as she tried typing a response that wouldn’t inconvenience him. ‘Was that meant for me?’ Pressing send, she quickly tossed her phone down onto the couch, scared to see if he would open it or not. She stayed like that for five minutes until a notification went off, causing her to yelp in response, not prepared to check to see who it was.

Eventually, she worked up enough courage to check but her anxiety plummeted when she realized it was a text from Koren. “Of course… Why would he text back that fast? Am I really that desperate and stupid?” Sitting back down on the couch, she frowned as she sent a text back in response, simply stating that the door was unlocked and she could let herself in.
coded by cherry !! 🍒

Damp hair fell down her neck and shoulders, sticking to her skin as she wandered out of the bathroom, towel long since discarded on the floor. Her morning had been quite stressful and she wasn’t ready to really deal with it, clearly procrastinating by taking hours to get ready to go shopping with her close friend Koren. It had been planned earlier in the week because neither of them really knew what they wanted to wear to the Halloween party, which wasn’t anything new but this year, Ada decided to care. She had gotten a message from Jude earlier that day telling her that Mars was in fact back in town which meant they would probably end up running into each other at some point.

It made her stomach feel cold but also flutter, which was a very uncomfortable combination of sensations for the woman. She didn’t really know what she was supposed to do. Ignore him? Stalk whatever girl is hitting on him? Why did it matter? She dumped him not the other way around. In fact, he had tried talking her out of it but in the end, it was burned to the point that Mars left without looking back and Adaleyza, well, she fell apart. Constant sleepless nights, nightmares, and the desire to call Mars had been painful to fight against. She felt like she had done the right thing at the time, but over time, she regretted everything she had done.

Not telling him the truth, well, that was unfair. But she didn’t want to hurt him by saying what happened so it was buried deep inside and now, it was bubbling to the surface, reminding her of her mistakes. A heavy sigh passed her lips as she sat down on the couch, a granola bar in hand. Taking a few bites, she then traded it for a handful of her daily pills and washed them down with some juice. She didn’t have the energy to cook a whole meal so she made a mental note to get something with Koren while they were shopping.

As if summoned by her thoughts, Koren’s text lit up Adalezya’s phone, resulting in her looking at it with a soft smile. “Of course!” While she most certainly was not up for shopping, she didn’t want to inconvenience her friend like that. So she sucked up the courage to do what she had planned. Although, binge-watching TWD and baking cookies and brownies sounded like a much better option. After all, she had enjoyed her previous Halloween nights with Mars, watching scary movies, and having fun the entire night. Now she had been reduced to going to some silly party with people she had no interest in. Their lives and drama turned into white noise and she found herself eager to tune it out.

It seemed like forever had passed before she got another text, one that startled even her two dogs that were sleeping on the couch next to her. “Oh she must be here” Getting off the couch, Adaleyza walked over to her front door and opening it, expecting to see a familiar blonde Australian standing there, but she wasn’t, it was just empty air. Closing the door, the woman turned back into her apartment and walked over to her phone, clearly confused by who she had gotten a text from if it wasn’t Koren. However, the name on the screen was the last name she ever expected to see again.

The three words made her heart skip a beat and her breath become quick and shallow. ‘I miss you.’ Did he miss her? Did he really? It felt more like a hallucination than anything else. She had to open and close her texts a few times before it really sunk in. What was she supposed to say? The truth? Ignore it? Delete it? Worrying at her bottom lip, Adaleyza began to pace, her fingers trembling as she tried typing a response that wouldn’t inconvenience him. ‘Was that meant for me?’ Pressing send, she quickly tossed her phone down onto the couch, scared to see if he would open it or not. She stayed like that for five minutes until a notification went off, causing her to yelp in response, not prepared to check to see who it was.

Eventually, she worked up enough courage to check but her anxiety plummeted when she realized it was a text from Koren. “Of course… Why would he text back that fast? Am I really that desperate and stupid?” Sitting back down on the couch, she frowned as she sent a text back in response, simply stating that the door was unlocked and she could let herself in.

Last edited:
NOVA WAN
STATUS UPDATE
i don't fucking know anymore. my brain can't keep up with this shit.

nova's apartment (off-campus)

irina altier ( .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat. )

Irina wasn’t someone who could hide her flustered expression from Nova, considering the fact they had known each other for a while now. Still, it was something that they found interesting every time because it seemed that just the slightest interaction made her skin turn a dusty pink color and her eyes nervous look away. Humming in response, the model made their way over to the TV, turning it on so they could switch to a Spotify playlist that would soothe their friend. It didn’t take Nova long before their usual playlist was up and running, gently filling the space with familiar sounds. They enjoyed playing music a lot because it helped to distract their mind from the troubling things in life. Not that Irina was troubling, rather she was far from it. She was a friend who always seemed to stand beside Nova through thick and thin and that was something he appreciated.

Returning to the couch, he grinned slightly at the small golden star that she was holding. “I think it will look good, it definitely suits you” He took the earring from her hand and placed it down so he could put on black gloves, a slightly cocky expression playing on his face. “Don’t chicken out on me now, then we would have to try and get into some real trouble.” Teasing the girl, they made sure to brush away hair that was in the way of her ear, not caring if they touched her directly. Cleaning the area, he grabbed the pen and marked the spot where he was going to put the piercing, making sure to show her with the mirror.

Once Irina approved of the placement, he went to work. Nova spoke to her the entire time, simply filling her in on his busy schedule and general schoolwork. He didn’t want her to feel nervous and had Haku stay next to the woman the entire time for moral support. His dark gaze never left his work as he pierced her ear, careful not to hurt her as he put the earring in. Wiping away the bit of blood, he held up the mirror for her and waited for her approval. “And if you have any issues with it, just text me. I’ve given myself plenty of weird-ass piercings so I am pretty knowledgable about these sorts of things.”

Pulling the gloves off their hands, Nova began to throw all the trash away, clearly pleased with their work on Irina. He rarely gave anyone piercings, but the people he did give them to were always close friends that he got along with really well. “So what made you decide to get a piercing randomly? Did someone you like say they wanted you to have one?” Nova’s voice was teasing as he sat down again on the couch next to the girl, arm on the back of the piece of furniture as they got comfortable. It was an odd situation, their whole dynamic. He was unaware of whether or not his girlfriend knew about his previous relationship with Irina, but frankly, they didn’t want to ask. Ruining two relationships at the same time didn’t sit well with them.

While Nova seemed to be generally aware of Irina’s feelings, he tended to ignore them, to look past all the signs and hints, desperate to keep their relationship from changing. Instead, in the past, he drowned out the confessions with passionate kisses, sensual touches, and sweet nothings. But now it was different. There was a wall between them that kept them both at bay. Nova was unable to silence Irina’s thoughts with their body and Irina was unable to confess her deepest feelings without hurting the feelings of a friend. It was difficult. “Did you have plans after this? Not that I’m kicking you out or anything, I was just curious.”
coded by cherry !! 🍒

Irina wasn’t someone who could hide her flustered expression from Nova, considering the fact they had known each other for a while now. Still, it was something that they found interesting every time because it seemed that just the slightest interaction made her skin turn a dusty pink color and her eyes nervous look away. Humming in response, the model made their way over to the TV, turning it on so they could switch to a Spotify playlist that would soothe their friend. It didn’t take Nova long before their usual playlist was up and running, gently filling the space with familiar sounds. They enjoyed playing music a lot because it helped to distract their mind from the troubling things in life. Not that Irina was troubling, rather she was far from it. She was a friend who always seemed to stand beside Nova through thick and thin and that was something he appreciated.

Returning to the couch, he grinned slightly at the small golden star that she was holding. “I think it will look good, it definitely suits you” He took the earring from her hand and placed it down so he could put on black gloves, a slightly cocky expression playing on his face. “Don’t chicken out on me now, then we would have to try and get into some real trouble.” Teasing the girl, they made sure to brush away hair that was in the way of her ear, not caring if they touched her directly. Cleaning the area, he grabbed the pen and marked the spot where he was going to put the piercing, making sure to show her with the mirror.

Once Irina approved of the placement, he went to work. Nova spoke to her the entire time, simply filling her in on his busy schedule and general schoolwork. He didn’t want her to feel nervous and had Haku stay next to the woman the entire time for moral support. His dark gaze never left his work as he pierced her ear, careful not to hurt her as he put the earring in. Wiping away the bit of blood, he held up the mirror for her and waited for her approval. “And if you have any issues with it, just text me. I’ve given myself plenty of weird-ass piercings so I am pretty knowledgable about these sorts of things.”

Pulling the gloves off their hands, Nova began to throw all the trash away, clearly pleased with their work on Irina. He rarely gave anyone piercings, but the people he did give them to were always close friends that he got along with really well. “So what made you decide to get a piercing randomly? Did someone you like say they wanted you to have one?” Nova’s voice was teasing as he sat down again on the couch next to the girl, arm on the back of the piece of furniture as they got comfortable. It was an odd situation, their whole dynamic. He was unaware of whether or not his girlfriend knew about his previous relationship with Irina, but frankly, they didn’t want to ask. Ruining two relationships at the same time didn’t sit well with them.

While Nova seemed to be generally aware of Irina’s feelings, he tended to ignore them, to look past all the signs and hints, desperate to keep their relationship from changing. Instead, in the past, he drowned out the confessions with passionate kisses, sensual touches, and sweet nothings. But now it was different. There was a wall between them that kept them both at bay. Nova was unable to silence Irina’s thoughts with their body and Irina was unable to confess her deepest feelings without hurting the feelings of a friend. It was difficult. “Did you have plans after this? Not that I’m kicking you out or anything, I was just curious.”

VENUS SANTOS
STATUS UPDATE
i'm not stupid okay? i will end things before they get too serious. Trust me, I know what I'm boing~

Ven's Apartment (off-campus)

Minho Kang ( weldherwings weldherwings

‘So easy’. Watching the light go off in Minho’s brain when he processed the compliment was something that caused Venus to smile broadly as she tilted her head to the side and bit her bottom lip slightly. “Of course you’re smart Minho! I don’t say that sort of thing unless it’s true~” It wasn’t a lie or anything like that, but she rarely complimented the giant man that directly unless she wanted something from him. She liked being able to make his eyes light up and his attention to be fully trained on her so he could receive more praises from her. Maybe that made her a bad person, but she didn’t see the harm in it. He received affirmations about himself and she got the attention she craved from him.

The moment was cut short when Minho held up a finger and made his own declaration. Raising an eyebrow, Venus pursed her lips slightly, not particularly seeing that sort of deal going over well. “I’m pretty sure you should get your second reward after you do the wor-” Her counter-argument was cut short by his lightning-fast hands grabbing the box of sweets and holding them high above her head. Mouth open in shock, Venus jumped to swipe at the box herself in an attempt to knock them out of his hands. “HEY! That’s not fair you little shit” Laughing at his antics, she gave up quickly and simply rolled her eyes with her arms crossed.

It was pretty amusing to see him acting like a whole five-year-old as he stuffed the entire chocolate brownie in his mouth and happily smiled afterward, showing a rather unattractive chocolate-filled smile. “Don’t choke on that” laughing a bit, she affectionately squeezed his arm before she wandered in the general direction of her kitchen to grab him some water. “Also to answer your earlier question, I got a bit drunk over the weekend with friends and ordered way too much. Actually, I thought I was adding these things to my wishlist, and instead it was the cart so here we are.”

Pulling her dark hair away from her face and back into a ponytail, Venus struggled to grab a glass from the cabinet, frowning as she almost dropped it. “Remind me again why I’m friends with a tall ass kid like you and rooming with someone who is like a foot taller” a heavy sigh escaped her lips as she looked at Minho, clearly pouting over her small stature. “What did you want to drink? Water? Juice? Soda?” Since becoming close with the man, she had found herself adapting her fridge to his particular dietary needs, making sure that he could snack all he wanted while he was hanging around her place. It was unnecessary she knew that, but there was something about him that caused her to spoil him rotten.

“By the way, what are you doing tomorrow? Anything fun? Because I’m going to the Halloween party and wellllll I kind of wanted to see if you were going or were down to go.” Avoiding eye contact, Venus found herself looking over her manicured nails, more interested in how the polish was holding up than looking at Minho. She rarely got nervous around the boy, but when it came to inviting him to public events like parties or something like that, she felt out of place. She felt like she wasn’t really worthy to go to things with him, sort of like she would dirty his image. It was a difficult turmoil she dealt with but she didn’t know how to stop it.

She was aware that she was labeled a slut and was generally perceived as a shallow and rude person, which was why she had so few friends, but she never wanted to have Minho say those things about her. Parties were a risk because of all her exes and hookups, but she wanted to have fun with him for once. “I mean it might be too much for you but I figured if at least I went, I could help you out if anything ever went wrong. I don’t know, maybe it was stupid of me to ask. I’m sure I will probably just skip the party and watch classic movies. Venus felt embarrassed and therefore started to ramble a bit as she leaned against the counter, cheeks tinged pink as she looked at the ground.

“I just figured I would ask since you’re generally pretty popular and I wanted to see how full your schedule was~” She finally gathered her usual playful tone and expression as she looked at the puppy-like male, leaning back against the counter, clearly having recovered from her embarrassment. The last thing she needed was him thinking she had a crush on him. That would be the worst thing for her.
coded by cherry !! 🍒

‘So easy’. Watching the light go off in Minho’s brain when he processed the compliment was something that caused Venus to smile broadly as she tilted her head to the side and bit her bottom lip slightly. “Of course you’re smart Minho! I don’t say that sort of thing unless it’s true~” It wasn’t a lie or anything like that, but she rarely complimented the giant man that directly unless she wanted something from him. She liked being able to make his eyes light up and his attention to be fully trained on her so he could receive more praises from her. Maybe that made her a bad person, but she didn’t see the harm in it. He received affirmations about himself and she got the attention she craved from him.

The moment was cut short when Minho held up a finger and made his own declaration. Raising an eyebrow, Venus pursed her lips slightly, not particularly seeing that sort of deal going over well. “I’m pretty sure you should get your second reward after you do the wor-” Her counter-argument was cut short by his lightning-fast hands grabbing the box of sweets and holding them high above her head. Mouth open in shock, Venus jumped to swipe at the box herself in an attempt to knock them out of his hands. “HEY! That’s not fair you little shit” Laughing at his antics, she gave up quickly and simply rolled her eyes with her arms crossed.

It was pretty amusing to see him acting like a whole five-year-old as he stuffed the entire chocolate brownie in his mouth and happily smiled afterward, showing a rather unattractive chocolate-filled smile. “Don’t choke on that” laughing a bit, she affectionately squeezed his arm before she wandered in the general direction of her kitchen to grab him some water. “Also to answer your earlier question, I got a bit drunk over the weekend with friends and ordered way too much. Actually, I thought I was adding these things to my wishlist, and instead it was the cart so here we are.”

Pulling her dark hair away from her face and back into a ponytail, Venus struggled to grab a glass from the cabinet, frowning as she almost dropped it. “Remind me again why I’m friends with a tall ass kid like you and rooming with someone who is like a foot taller” a heavy sigh escaped her lips as she looked at Minho, clearly pouting over her small stature. “What did you want to drink? Water? Juice? Soda?” Since becoming close with the man, she had found herself adapting her fridge to his particular dietary needs, making sure that he could snack all he wanted while he was hanging around her place. It was unnecessary she knew that, but there was something about him that caused her to spoil him rotten.

“By the way, what are you doing tomorrow? Anything fun? Because I’m going to the Halloween party and wellllll I kind of wanted to see if you were going or were down to go.” Avoiding eye contact, Venus found herself looking over her manicured nails, more interested in how the polish was holding up than looking at Minho. She rarely got nervous around the boy, but when it came to inviting him to public events like parties or something like that, she felt out of place. She felt like she wasn’t really worthy to go to things with him, sort of like she would dirty his image. It was a difficult turmoil she dealt with but she didn’t know how to stop it.

She was aware that she was labeled a slut and was generally perceived as a shallow and rude person, which was why she had so few friends, but she never wanted to have Minho say those things about her. Parties were a risk because of all her exes and hookups, but she wanted to have fun with him for once. “I mean it might be too much for you but I figured if at least I went, I could help you out if anything ever went wrong. I don’t know, maybe it was stupid of me to ask. I’m sure I will probably just skip the party and watch classic movies. Venus felt embarrassed and therefore started to ramble a bit as she leaned against the counter, cheeks tinged pink as she looked at the ground.

“I just figured I would ask since you’re generally pretty popular and I wanted to see how full your schedule was~” She finally gathered her usual playful tone and expression as she looked at the puppy-like male, leaning back against the counter, clearly having recovered from her embarrassment. The last thing she needed was him thinking she had a crush on him. That would be the worst thing for her.

minho kang

• he

/*right side (scroll)*/

A chocolate brownie muffled chuckle slipped past his lips as he watched his friend attempt to grab the glass in the cabinet. “Gwiyeeeonnn” He cooed at her, calling her cute in Korean, as he followed her through to the kitchen. The poor girl really wasn’t gifted in height, was she? Luckily she had people like Minho in her life. He had just gulped down the remainder of the brownie in his mouth when he thought I should help her. Alas, the girl had adapted well to her environment and managed to snatch up a glass. “Water, thanks.” he responded. And then she asked him something that made his ears perk up; Did he want to go to the Halloween party everyone on campus was raging on about?

It wasn’t like Minho didn’t like going to parties. If he could, he would be at them every single week. But the thing that stopped him from it was the intense fear of having a life-threatening seizure and there being no one with a straight head to help out in his time of need. He didn’t want to die in the hands of a drunken frat boy trying to shove a wooden spoon down his throat, thinking that he was somehow helping the situation (plot twist: never put anything in anyone’s mouths if they’re having a seizure). Most of the parties he was invited to were all soccer team related or just boys wanting to have a guys night out together. Seeing how he didn’t drink and was a walking time bomb thanks to his epilepsy, he was often prompted to hang out with Marshall or Venus instead. Additionally, not drinking also meant he was the one wrestling the drunken people (especially Venus), making sure they didn’t get up into any trouble and found their way back to their beds at the end of the night.

But if Venus was going to be at this big Halloween party… At least there was someone there he could trust. Someone he knew who had their shit together, and if he was to inevitably hit the ground, she would jump into action. And well, honestly, it was probably a good suggestion too. Because there had been something that he had wanted to try out for a while.

Actually… There has been something I’ve been wanting to talk to you about…” he responded, placing the box of brownies onto the countertop. He maneuvered his way in front of the girl, standing before her probably a bit too close to consider it friendly. Hands ventured and took hold of Venus’ own, entwining the fingers and swinging them in a slow, hypnotic rhythm. He was trying to butter her up and by God, he was hoping it was working. “I’ve been uh… Wanting to uh… I mean, for a while-” My God. Why the hell was he so nervous about asking her this? It was one single question and it wasn’t like it was a life or death situation either. He just needed to gather some balls and ask her.

A deep inhale followed by a slow, steady exhale, Minho looked down at the girl and made sure they had complete eye contact. He wanted her to know that he was dead serious about his next question.

Can you teach me how to do weed?

Jesus. That had been a mission and a half to get it out there. See, it wasn’t that hard after all. “I mean… is that what you call it? Doing weed?. I just… I read up somewhere about how like… weed is good for seizures. Like, it helps manage your epilepsy. And they’ve been a bit… Well, they’ve been a bit all over the place at the moment. I had a seizure the other night while getting changed and like… No warning signs at all. No auras or anything it was just like BAM. So like… I think that maybe doing weed will help me manage it for a while?” Jesus Christ, talk about word vomit. He could feel his cheeks starting to burn, a red undertone making its way through his skin complexion – and it wasn’t because of the pair of them holding hands. “So, yeah, I think I’d feel more comfortable having weed when I know the people around me. And can like… keep an eye out to make sure I don’t… piss myself or someone tries to put their hand into my mouth so I don’t swallow my tongue. Is that something you’re interested in helping with?

original theme: roald theme
coded by weldherwings.

Irina Altier

Piercing Feelings

Irina felt better when he said he thought it'd suit her. He has good tast she feels like and since she is indecisive sometimes it put her more at ease. She then chuckled when he mentioned chickening out, her eyes glancing at him. "Trouble? That's my middle name" she teased back as she closed her eyes again when she okay'd the placement. It was to not see the needle,but also so his touch made her skin red so she was also embarrassed and couldn't look at him. She felt Haku by her side and she pet his head as well as stayed attentive to what Nova was talking about. She usually listened to everything he said, not interrupting him. The way his voice sounded was enough to make her a stuttering mess..he knows well enough about that though.

Irina's geeky self starting telling him about black holes when she felt a sharp pain. She felt tears well up in her eyes,but only because of the 4 second pain. She blinked the wetness away, knowing her nose was now read as well. She picked up the small mirror to see.

In the mirror she looked at her red face and shifted to her red ear with shiny jewelry. "Oh I love it..!" she said looking at it for a moment as he cleaned up. "I'll let you know if anything happens haha, but I'll clean it regularly..as long as my research doesn't keep me" she said as she gave Haku a few kisses and head hugs. She was fine beside the lingering pain. It wasn't as bad as her brain was making it seem.

When Nova sat on the couch next to her she leaned back to relax her racing heart. "No no no-" she shook her head, her ponytail swaying with it. "Nothing like that..I just.. I wanted to do something different. I always look the same..I didn't want to do anything too drastic. Plus it looked cool on other people I've been thinking about it for a lot least a week." She said cracking her fingers and neck.

"Haha yes I'd like to see you kick me out" she jokingly said turning to look over at him. It was weird..looking at him made her heart jump, made her nervous, bit also calm at the same time. "But no I don't really have anywhere else- or rather I'm not doing anything else. Petra is probably off causing mischief and my research is at a hault because for some reason I lost my inspiration for a little..I thought getting out of my room could do some good. Did you have something to do today?" Irina asked seeing as he was in a relaxed state. Before when he was like this she would give him pepper like kisses all over his face and then end it with an Eskimo kiss and a boop on the nose. It was weird, not being able to do that now and how ugh she actually had to think about restraining herself because she wasn't going to try and ruin a relationship or make Nova chose. That would be wrong..

Novas Dorm
pain + happy
outfit info
coded by natasha.

@noedea
mood
let's not burn down jack's house.
outfit
oversized sweatshirt vibes.
mentions
Jacky-poo.
Sage Dumas.
It was warm, and cozier than usual. Unlike with most people, these half-asleep realizations had the opposite affect on Sage. Who snuggled into the warmth that beckoned to her instead of jolting awake and assessing her surroundings. Despite the noticeable difference it was the faint scent of coffee and tobacco she caught while nuzzling her face into a welcomed plushness that disarmed her. Sage welcomed a few more minutes of sleep, where she dreamt of endless boba and Samgyeopsal.

The next time Sage stirred in her sleep, it was to the muffled sound of her alarm, to which she groaned and used her most available hand to search for her phone. When Sage silenced the unwelcome noise, she laid in bed with her eyes closed for a few moments before finally cracking them open.

A familiar room greeted her; darker tones covered the walls, and the blankets tangled around her legs matched them. The next thing her eyes fell upon was the peaceful face of Jack Miller, aka her best friend. A pillow was between them, shoved there by the grumpy man, but Sage had claimed it as hers sometime through the night and had her limbs wrapped around it. Of course, there was space between their bodies, but the restful sleep had done little to pull their hands apart, and Sage was growing to really like the feel of Jack’s fingers threaded between her own.

A smile played on her lips as she brushed them instinctually against his knuckles before freeing her hands from his grip, “ I have to pee.” She mumbled to herself as she stumbled out of bed, tripping over the sheets wound around her legs. Sage took a few minutes to freshen up in the bathroom before wandering through Jack’s apartment.

Her stomach rumbling directed her to the kitchen, where she set out to make breakfast… or attempt to at least. Really the only thing she could make without burning down a house was toast and hard scrambled eggs, “Better than nothing.”
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
PETRA DE LÉON
STATUS UPDATE
why do i have to suffer day and night while you're just fine without me? why am i the only one in love...

Petra's Apartment (off-campus)

Milo Brooks .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.

The lingering scent of cologne clung to the fabric of the hoodie as the dark-haired woman laid down on the bed, pulling her knees to her chest. The bruising on her back still was sore and hurt whenever she shifted into a different position, but it didn’t distract from the pain that shot through her chest every time she took a breath, every time she closed her eyes and hoped that it wasn’t what had happened. A breakup wasn’t abnormal, but the recent one was painful. Painful to the point of Eden snapping and hurting Petra more than just physically. It had felt like she was a complete waste of space for the man and like she had been an inconvenience for him the entire time they had been together and apart.

It made her realize that maybe the only reason he took her back after each breakup was that he felt nothing but pity for the woman. That fucking sucked. Their shared laughter seemed like it was buried in the past and frankly, she was unsure of what it sounded like anymore. They had been fighting so often that it felt as if she was the only one in love. Well, why would he fall for her? It didn’t take a genius to figure out that Petra was a difficult person to be with. She was petty, had a bad temper, and wasn’t afraid to get in someone’s face if she felt they deserved it. So why did he even continue to be involved with her? Why did they spend so much time together?

A few stray tears fell from her already reddened eyes but she furiously wiped them away, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of another day filled with tears. Her mother had already stopped by earlier in the week to check on her and make her enough food to last her a few weeks. Petra never intended to rely on Eden so much but she had fallen madly in love with him within the first few months of their relationship. So it was heartbreaking to watch him parade around with other women and to seem so happy with her out of the picture. Well, fuck him. She could move on too. She could be happy without him too.

Perhaps it was petty of her, but she didn’t care. The comfort of his hoodie soon disappeared from her body as she ripped it off and threw it into the corner of her room, glaring at it as it sat there. The only reason she stopped trying to set the article of clothing on fire with her harsh glare was due to the soft meows of Miso and Yoshii, the two cats that she absolutely spoiled. Surprisingly, the pair of them had also grown attached to Eden but still preferred their owner. Soft fur brushed against her skin before the petite Miso jumped onto Petra’s shoulders, a very familiar and comfortable feeling for the girl. “Yeah, I know. You two are hungry, I’ll get you breakfast.”

Forcing herself onto her feet, the girl left her bedroom clad in only a bra and shorts, clearly uninterested in getting ready for the day. Her eyes burned and her hair hadn’t been properly styled and brushed in days. It was awful. Still, she had to get out of bed and feed the cats. It wasn’t like she could abandon them. Once the pair were happily eating out of their matching bowls, the girl groaned and sat down on the couch, arm draped across her dark eyes, shielding her from the bright light that filled the apartment space. It really sucked. All of her friends were busy pursuing their own love ventures, leaving her completely alone. Sure, she had declared that she was fine and pushed them away but it still sucked that they were all thriving while she was struggling.

Of course, there was one person she could call. Getting off the couch, Petra ran to her bedroom in search of her phone, eventually finding it under a heap of blankets and clothing by her bed. Unlocking it, she quickly called the one person that always made sure she was okay and wasn’t alone.

Milo.
coded by cherry !! 🍒

The lingering scent of cologne clung to the fabric of the hoodie as the dark-haired woman laid down on the bed, pulling her knees to her chest. The bruising on her back still was sore and hurt whenever she shifted into a different position, but it didn’t distract from the pain that shot through her chest every time she took a breath, every time she closed her eyes and hoped that it wasn’t what had happened. A breakup wasn’t abnormal, but the recent one was painful. Painful to the point of Eden snapping and hurting Petra more than just physically. It had felt like she was a complete waste of space for the man and like she had been an inconvenience for him the entire time they had been together and apart.

It made her realize that maybe the only reason he took her back after each breakup was that he felt nothing but pity for the woman. That fucking sucked. Their shared laughter seemed like it was buried in the past and frankly, she was unsure of what it sounded like anymore. They had been fighting so often that it felt as if she was the only one in love. Well, why would he fall for her? It didn’t take a genius to figure out that Petra was a difficult person to be with. She was petty, had a bad temper, and wasn’t afraid to get in someone’s face if she felt they deserved it. So why did he even continue to be involved with her? Why did they spend so much time together?

A few stray tears fell from her already reddened eyes but she furiously wiped them away, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of another day filled with tears. Her mother had already stopped by earlier in the week to check on her and make her enough food to last her a few weeks. Petra never intended to rely on Eden so much but she had fallen madly in love with him within the first few months of their relationship. So it was heartbreaking to watch him parade around with other women and to seem so happy with her out of the picture. Well, fuck him. She could move on too. She could be happy without him too.

Perhaps it was petty of her, but she didn’t care. The comfort of his hoodie soon disappeared from her body as she ripped it off and threw it into the corner of her room, glaring at it as it sat there. The only reason she stopped trying to set the article of clothing on fire with her harsh glare was due to the soft meows of Miso and Yoshii, the two cats that she absolutely spoiled. Surprisingly, the pair of them had also grown attached to Eden but still preferred their owner. Soft fur brushed against her skin before the petite Miso jumped onto Petra’s shoulders, a very familiar and comfortable feeling for the girl. “Yeah, I know. You two are hungry, I’ll get you breakfast.”

Forcing herself onto her feet, the girl left her bedroom clad in only a bra and shorts, clearly uninterested in getting ready for the day. Her eyes burned and her hair hadn’t been properly styled and brushed in days. It was awful. Still, she had to get out of bed and feed the cats. It wasn’t like she could abandon them. Once the pair were happily eating out of their matching bowls, the girl groaned and sat down on the couch, arm draped across her dark eyes, shielding her from the bright light that filled the apartment space. It really sucked. All of her friends were busy pursuing their own love ventures, leaving her completely alone. Sure, she had declared that she was fine and pushed them away but it still sucked that they were all thriving while she was struggling.

Of course, there was one person she could call. Getting off the couch, Petra ran to her bedroom in search of her phone, eventually finding it under a heap of blankets and clothing by her bed. Unlocking it, she quickly called the one person that always made sure she was okay and wasn’t alone.

Milo.

revan

• mood

”do you need to hear no in spanish?”
    annoyed • tense

Knock, knock—

Suddenly, the hairs on the back of their neck stood. Revan whirled around, facing the front door. Cognac eyes zeroed in on the doorknob.

One … two …

Slowly, without breaking eye contact, Revan reached for their cellphone on the coffee table. Once they retrieved their phone, they unlocked it and navigated to their settings. They scrolled and clicked on a security feature they personally installed on their cellphone.

…pausing…

As their thumb hovered above the START button, Revan’s eyes remained fixated on the front door. With a single click, the first wave of hidden traps near the entryway would activate. For a moment, they held their breath and waited.

…Knock.

Relief coursed through their veins. False alarm. Instead of answering, Revan navigated to their homepage and locked their cellphone. They stuffed it inside their pocket and scrubbed a hand down their face.
“Home sweet home,”
they grumbled under their breath. The secret knocking sequence originated from Spencer.

It’s part of the DuBois code, handsome—

It alerted them the person on the outside was a friend, not a potential threat. When Revan lived with Spencer, their partner taught them the DuBois code.

—You’re a DuBois now, baby.

Once they moved in with Miles, they honored the code. Nowadays, without the code, Revan went on the defensive. Case in point, the traps hidden throughout the apartment and the security system installed on their phone.

Cr—eek.

Sharp eyes gazed at the front door. For the first time in two days, Miles stepped inside their apartment. Revan watched the overgrown titan cross the living room and down the hallway leading to the bathroom. Without a word, the sleep-deprived brunette pivoted and shuffled toward the kitchen. They flitted to and fro, retrieving ingredients from the fridge and turning on the stove. While Miles showered, Revan prepped him a simple omelette with a bowl of mixed fruit. As they poured a glass of orange juice, their roommate emerged from the bathroom. Revan set the glass on the table and faced Miles.

Uh, hey…

Their eyes remained sharp and calculating. Despite their initial animosity, they immediately scrutinized Miles’ broad frame, searching for any signs of injury. Once they deemed their roommate safe, Revan snorted derisively. They folded their arms across their chest and pinned Miles with a hard stare.
“Breakfast is on the table. If you’re going to eat, put some clothes on. I don’t want your naked ass touching the stools,”
they announced. It wasn’t a suggestion.

Without another word, Revan shuffled inside the living room and pointedly ignored the half-naked titan. They gathered the dirty bedding on the couch and headed toward the large hamper in their bedroom closet. Once they dump the bedding inside the hamper, Revan intended to replace it with fresh blankets.

survivor

2wei

♡coded by uxie♡

MILO BROOKS

cherry lips cherry lips , location:dorm,outfit: plain blue goodie and black ripped jeans. Mood: frustrated & needed

Milo was starting at the blank piece of paper. He was stuck and didn't know how to get out of his writers block for his song. Not even 3 redbulls helped. What more did he need? The only thing that was happening in his life was talking to Vinnie about his..girl problems, making sure Petra doesn't crumble and fall, then lastly to make sure Eisa is alright and at least smiling when he's with her.

Sure that should spark something in that raven haired brain of his,but it was nothing. What was he suppose to do? Talk about how he has feelings for Eisa,but her abusive boyfriend Alex is getting in the way all the time? About how he wishes to just kill Alex slowly so he feels the pain Eisa feels? About how she's known him for longer,but it shouldn't matter because he treats her like total shit behind closed doors?

He doesn't even know why she stays with him..and it makes him jealous everytime. Would she chose Alex over him?...he wouldn't be surprised,but he could hope. So for now he will try to protect her and cheer her up as best as he can..even if "Michelle" is his new alias for Alex..that dick.

Milo was getting heated while think about all that.. he took a sigh and leaned back on the mobile black chair. His eyes stared at the ceiling, trying to calm him down...trying to get better inspiration, but from what? He eventually forgot he was on the chair and that's when his phone rang. It startled him so much his body jolted and the chair went CRACK while his body fell to the floor.

THUD!

"Shit..." he said hissing while he got up to answer the phone. "Hello?" He asked, not reading the Caller ID number...but he could figure out who's small voice was on the other line in a heartbeat.

"Petra? Are you okay? Do you need me to come over there?" He asked...not really caring if she said no as he put on his shoes and grabbed his keys. He wouldn't leave her alone if she asked, he wanted to make sure she was okay before anything. Milo knew Petra would do the same for him if she had the opportunity.

coded by natasha.

Charlotte Marino

♡◇♤♧

How are you feeling?
Mixed Emotions
What are you wearing?
Where are you?
Dorm
Did you mention anyone?
Wolfgang, Kieran, Sammy
Who are you talking to?
Myself
And, like, who are tagging, exactly?

What am I supposed to do now? Mika is gone. She's not sleeping next to me curled up like she usually would. I'm not reading her stories at night anymore. I'm not making shapes out of pancakes. I'm not playing dress up. I'm not..holding her when she's crying anymore..all because her father decided to just show up out of the blue. I know Mika isn't mine technically..but I've been taking pretty damn good care of her, with the help of Kieran(Pancake). Kieran is the one person besides Sammy that I can talk about my frustrations with. I especially can talk to Pancake about Wolf and not feel like I'm going crazy or being judged.

I feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest and a piece of me is missing. First you drop her off at my door step without as much as a single word. Leave for a fucking year..and then come back, try and pick up your daughter like it was the day after? He must've been crazy to think I'd let her go back to hom without a little fight and frustration. It doesn't help that I realized her feeling BEFORE he left like that. Now I'm in an awkward situation and I put myself there..what am I going to do now? Give in..just to see Mika? Haah...I'll just have to suck it up.

Charlotte grabbed her phone from the bed and searched up Wolf's name in her contact. She stared long and hard at it before her fingers started moving by themselves.

I need to talk to you when you have time..you can call or text me Wolf,but regardless I need to talk to you..please.

Lottie felt like she sounded desperate,but she would just have to swallow her pride and deal with it. Whether she liked it or not she still has feelings for this man as well as wanting to see Mika as much as as wants. She knew she needed to do something.. after she sent the message Lottie texted Kieran just to tell him about what she just did and how stupid she feels for wanting to be mad at Wolf,but ultimately can't. She was hopeless..
"maybe I should do something to distract myself?" She said outloud as she started to get dressed and head outside. It beat staying inside with her own thoughts at least.

º º code by ditto º º

the athletic
mood
feeling better already
outfit
a simple university logo shirt and football shorts
mentions
@kalila-emerson
Vinnie Lowes

It was nice to see her smiling again and her sweet touch made it even better. While she stroke softly through his hair he let out a soft sigh and closed his eyes. It was nice to hear her confirmation and somehow put him at ease a bit more, Vinnie opened his eyes looking at her with a weak smile. Afterwards he nodded shortly, be more positive – surely he could do that.

Vinnie showed her a bigger smile after she told him he could tell her everything, he knew that but he just didn't always wanted too. What if she blabbed on to her friends? It would make him look bad or even worse; weak.
'Yeah, I think so too,' Vinnie added before telling her the news about his unfortunate text he had got. Kal didn't even blink before mumbling something about how she had wanted to say hi. Vinnie studied her face before closing his eyes again, he wondered if Kal even knew how much he had liked Koren.

Vinnie noticed her goosebumps as she announced him her opinion, she said some things about them being changed and how it could be better but Vinnie had a hard time focusing on everything she said. He stared at the blue sky, wondering if he had actually changed since he had broken up with her. Maybe. A little?
He had been forced to get up as his friend now had gotten off the fence, he stared at her for a few seconds before snapping out of his own bubble of thoughts, following her.

'You know what,' Vinnie mumbled as he sped up his space to keep up with the young lady. 'Maybe I should just try again, like you said. We both changed and I'm ready for a relationship now. I think. Maybe it could be fun too, if we could go on double dates – I know you like Koren.' After catching up to Kal he ran up ahead to his car, which was still parked sideways. He blocked the way so she couldn't open the door and looked at her with a daring gaze, 'who are you calling a slow poke here?'

Vinnie didn't understood why she acted so cold all of the sudden and thought about how maybe blocking the door wasn't the best thing to do but how else were they going to solve this? By talking about it?
'You can't get in the car before you give me a kiss on this cheek,' he said as he pouted his lips playfully and pointed at his right cheek. Vinnie could be a little immature but almost never failed at cheering Kal up, he knew her like the back of his hand.
'I won't take no for an answer.'

coded by natasha.

@Killua
mood
mixed
outfit
Kalila Emerson

"You know what?"

She heard him say as he was catching up to her, not that she was walking fast,but she wasn't walking slow either at that point. She turned her head, curls bouncing around like they always do. "What?" She asked, raising her eyebrow slightly.

"Maybe I should just try again, like you said. We both changed and I'm ready for a relationship now. I think. Maybe it could be fun too, if we could go on double dates - I know you like Koren"

Vinnie wouldn't be able to see or maybe he could and just pretended not to but her heart was breaking right now. Double date? Who does he think he is? If she would go on a double date with him Koren would definitely be able to tell that Kal would be jealous. Kalila probably won't even pay much attention to her date if that happened as well. Just the thought of it made her a little frustrated.

So he fights with her and makes up constantly and the one other time I'm considering telling him how I feel because he's not in a relationship...he's ready for a relationship,but still wants it with her. What the actually fuck Vinnie. At this point just reject me straight out so I can move on and not be in constant worry or pain by seeing you with someone else..

Kal looked up in surprised as Vinnie blocked the car door. She wasn't mad that he did that,bit confused. "The slow poke is still you" Kal said chuckling. Even if he said things she didn't like he did know her better enough to know what cheers her up.

"You're..something else" she said rolling her eyes when he said he won't take no for an answer. Her face got a little pink before she went on her tippytoes, placing her left hand on his shoulder and her right hand on his left cheek. Instead of kissing him on his cheek her soft lips kissed his neck. Her heart was racing so fast she thought she would pass out. When she pulled away she lightly said, "Now can I get in the car?" With her ger rosy cheeks and hazel eyes looking up at him.

You're an idiot Kal..
coded by natasha.

quinn

• mood

”oh! um …sorry.”
    flustered • feels safe

Looks whose talking…

All the sudden, gentle hands seized his palms and lowered his arms. A thumb brushed over his bruised knuckles, evoking a pained hiss.
“Um, I…”
Quinn flushed under Teo’s knowing gaze. He lowered his head and averted his gaze.
“Sorry…”
For a moment, Quinn focused on Teo’s calloused fingertips. The rough texture reminded him of the nights when Teo strummed his guitar and sang to him. While his lover was rough around the edges, his hands were tender and warm.

His nose twitched. Since he was standing directly in front of Teo, Quinn smelled a salty whiff. Despite the fresh tear tracks on his face, he knew it wasn’t his tears. His heart clenched. Quinn opened his mouth, an inquiry on the tip of his tongue. However, the words died in his throat.

What can he say?

He gnawed on his lip. Quinn wanted to say something … anything to alleviate the pain. However, he knew if he asked — if he pointed out his lover’s momentary weakness — Teo would stubbornly deny his tears. Suddenly, a striped shirt was shoved in his face. Quinn blinked in response.
“Oh! Um, o-okay. The convenience store near my apartment sells bags of ice at a good price.”
He accepted the shirt and slipped it on. He pivoted and searched for his remaining clothes.
“You never told me about your fridge. Um … I know someone who could fix it if it’s salvageable,”
he offered. Quinn located his underwear and skinny jeans. Once he donned his bottoms, he retrieved his makeshift headband.

Looks like we won’t get that fuck in today.

Quinn fumbled with his bandanna and almost dropped the makeshift headband.
“T-Tay!”
He flashed his lover a pout. His cheeks positively burned.

It was strange. Quinn could strip in front of people without hesitation. He wasn’t ashamed of flaunting his body. However, a single comment from Teo reduced him to a bumbling mess. He picked up his lover’s shirt. Instead of handing it to him, Quinn tossed it at Teo’s smirking face.
”It’s your turn to put on the rest of your clothes. If you insist, there’s always tonight for that,”
he grumbled, cheeks flushed red. Without another word, Quinn located his jacket and slipped it on. He donned his socks and searched for his discarded shoes.

coffee

bearbare

♡coded by uxie♡

marshall

• mood

”talk to me, star.”
    concerned • groggy

Marshall felt the nightmare immediately.

It wasn’t a gasp — or a choked scream — that alerted him. His Star didn’t make a single noise. However, since he was clinging to his partner like a limpet, Marshall felt his baby’s shoulders jerk. While the movement was faint — it lasted a split-second — he zeroed in on the disturbance like a bloodhound.
“Nightmare, Star … you okay, baby?”
Despite his deep aversion to mornings, concern flooded his veins. Marshall wiggled around until his face hovered above Ciel’s. His eyebrows knitted together.
“Was it bad? Do you need a glass of water?”
Dark brown eyes scrutinized his partner’s face. He raised his hand and brushed away his baby’s long fringe. He tucked a few strands behind his Star’s ear. For a moment, his concern overridden his grogginess.

As much as I want to, we can’t cuddle all day love.

He groaned in response and buried his face against his partner’s neck once more.
“Nuh-uh. We can just refuse to leave the bed, Star,”
Marshall grumbled. Despite his initial concern, a wave of exhaustion washed over him. He pressed a sleepy kiss on his Star’s jawline.
“If we call in sick, we don’t have to leave,”
he pointed out. He shifted and pecked Ciel on the lips. A tired Marshall was a very affectionate Marshall.

“It’s too early, Star. If we work together, I bet we can convince M&M’s to cuddle us for the next two hours or so. Three if we’re lucky,”
he announced. Marshall pecked his Star’s cheek. He nuzzled his cheek against his partner’s like a cat. He pressed another kiss to his baby’s lips. Without warning, a yawn escaped his lips. Instead of continuing his willful scheme, Marshall tucked his head under Ciel’s chin and snuggled close.

Chime—

He pointedly ignored his cellphone and closed his eyes. Marshall knew Emmett was almost home. Once his other partner returned, the heathen would attempt to extract him from their bed. While he loved Emmett with his entire being — Emmett and Ciel are his soulmates — Marshall refused to move from his current spot.

chasing c.

s.p.

♡coded by uxie♡

GardenOfEden
mood
Fuck the world, fr.
outfit
sweaty athletic wear.
mentions
Eden Reyes.
Tss. Tss. Tss.

The quick hisses exhaled between swollen lips were the melody to the rhythm of the percussion created by precise strikes against a shiny red sand bag. There was movement and noise around in the moderately busy gym, but the sounds of the heavy impacts against the bag rang loudly in Eden’s ears.

In his mind the scene from a week ago replayed on repeat as they had the past seven days. The shouting, the first swing, and the climax that simmered down into a heartbreak holiday for both of them.

Petra- The image of her tear ridden face, the echoes of her disappointment and anger froze his actions. Eden’s dominant fist rested against the bag as he leaned into it, letting it carry his weight as exhaustion set in. The ache in his muscles was a manageable soreness but the echo he felt in his chest was something he hated. No matter what sinful delights he indulged in at night, that echo greeted him first thing in the morning.

“Eden?” The familiar voice of the gym owner drew him out of his thoughts, “Are you-?”

“Fine, I’m fine, I just worked a little too hard.”

“You’ve been here for almost three hours, I won’t pry or anything, but take care of ALL of yourself, alright?” The middle aged man gave him a firm clap to the back before shuffling off to warmly greet the start of the morning rush. Eden pushed off from the bag, snatched up his water bottle and took his exit throwing up a hand in goodbye as the owner called out to his retreating form.

Back in the apartment he shared with Bex, Eden splayed himself out on the cheap sofa in their tiny living room.

His thumb scrolled lazily along the screen of his phone as he looked through his various social media feeds. The Friday before Halloween was buzzing with excitement, everyone was looking forward to the parties this weekend, and Eden was one of them. Not so much looking forward to socializing with people more than he was looking forward to getting completely fucked up, but he’d survive the former long enough to not care anymore.

Eden switched from social media to his messages, making sure to skip over a specific thread as he clicked on two others.

To: Bex
yo, you busy fucking wesley, or whatever his name is today? If not you in the mood to do some baking? ;)

With the first text sent he moved on to the next, a small smile slipping onto his lips as his thumbs flew across the screen.

To: Killa
Ay Bonita, te extraño, let’s hang soon, I definitely need some Kalila in my life. <3

When he hit send on his message he closed out of the apps and sighed heavily as his wallpaper greeted him. He lounged back on the couch, draping his arm over his face, and listened to the muffled sounds of the busy city.

“Mierda Petra.”
coded by natasha.

Teo choi

• he

/*right side (scroll)*/

Teo had to suppress a snort after hearing Quinn mention the store that sold good bags of ice. Yeah, the last time he went there, some guy had also tried to sell him some ice for a fairly good price too. But this ice wasn’t the type that you would put on your face after a fight or in your refreshing lemonade after a hard, hot day of work. There was only so much that he was willing to let the other boy know about his drinking and drug use habits. Today was not the day to express his thoughts and queries on the use and effect of methamphetamines.

The mention of his fridge only continued to challenge his ever-growing smirk and suppressed snorts and chuckles. “Yeah well… It doesn’t really matter now, does it?” he huffed in a defeated tone, combing his fingers through damaged, untameable bleached locks. “Won’t be able to move around a fridge when I’m living on the streets, can I? I think I’d get some pretty weird looks if I walked into a McDonald's outlet to charge up my phone and decide I should charge up my fridge while I’m at it too?

Quinn’s fumbling words and crimson cheeks brought that smirk he had been trying to push away onto a full display. A soft velvet chuckle slipped past his lips as he felt the soft fabric of his shirt collide to his face. As he pursued with slowly sliding his shirt over his head and upon his torso, Teo watched methodically as Quinn made himself busy dressing himself. The boy’s every movement was being carefully examined and decoded through Teo’s brain. I know. I’m just as surprised that Teo had the patience and brain energy to such a thing.

But he stood there, watching his… lovers… every move.

Soft, delicate hands carefully pulling on his jacket reflected the ones that would so often stroke his hair. Careful, watchful eyes full of determination to locate his shoes and socks were the same eyes that would stare into his own, making the world around them crumble. Outstretched arms taking hold of socks and shoes were the same arms that would wrap themselves around his body, pulling into such a lovely, warm embrace. A silent embrace that sung nothing but sweet nothings to Teo. Those arms invited him in like a siren song, and when he found himself enveloped in them, he was finally home.

With slow, graceful movements, Teo stood before Quinn. No words, no verbal exchanges. But there was no need for words to express these emotions. There would be no point in even trying to fathom a combination of words to describe such a feeling. He took hold of one of Quinn’s hands, staring deeply into the boy’s eyes for that moment. Teo was too stubborn, and everyone knew that. If you saw him walking down the street, you could tell he was stubborn from his aura. But in that moment, where their eyes met, his stubbornness was gone. There were no words exchanged, but from just the look alone, he knew that Quinn would get the message.

You’re my home.

Without hesitation, Teo closed the gap between the pair of them. Often his kisses were messy, harsh and extremely uncoordinated. After all, Quinn was his first and only. He often acted that the quicker they moved through things, then he could go ahead and act like it never happened. There was no need for all this emotional stuff. But this kiss was different. Slow, delicate, and with no desire to pursue any other physical activities, but rather to just simply express how he was feeling at that very moment of time. And well, it scared the hell out of him. It scared him to be vulnerable and to express any sort of emotions to anyone. Maybe it was the reason that he continued to pursue this slow kissing waltz between the pair of them; to hide the tears that were beginning to slowly run down his cheeks as he realised just how fucking scared he was. Scared that he may have finally found someone that he could be vulnerable with. And scared as hell that he had finally found the person he was meant to be with.

original theme: roald theme
coded by weldherwings.

levi davis

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

dcfc

gold rush

Levi stepped out of the shower, towel wrapped around his waist as he set his feet on the bath mat. It was moments like this, getting to shower barefoot, that made him grateful he didn't live in a dorm, even if he felt guilty that his grandparents were spending so much money to help him afford an apartment. His damp curls were plastered to his forehead, and he did his best to push them off, but they flopped right back down. With a sigh, he made his way over to the sink, studying his reflection for a few seconds before reaching for his hairbrush.

At this point in his life, he had his morning routine down to a near science, and it only took him fifteen minutes to get ready. Dressed in a plain t-shirt and jeans, with his hair as dry as possible without the use of an actual hair dryer, he made his way from the bathroom to the living room. Almost as soon as he emerged, Beau made his prescense known, coming up behind Levi and nudging the back of the boy's legs with his nose. Levi laughed as he reached down to scratch him behind the ears. Beau got fed at the same time every morning like clockwork, so he should be used to the routine at this point, but he still acted like he was starving every morning until he got his food. The little belly he was developing said otherwise, but Beau was nothing if not persitant about his food.

Levi had only just started scooping food into Beau's bowl when his phone started to ding. He grabbed it just in time to see a series of frantic texts from Minnie come through, and he thumbed open his phone. Apparently, it was an emergency. His eyebrows shot up towards his hairline when he read that she needed his help, urgently, to find a costume for the Halloween party. He was going, of course, but she'd only just told him she wasn't. Clearly, something had changed her mind, and it was enough for it to qualify as an emergency. Well, Minnie was pretty much his best friend, and his schedule for the day was pretty clear, so he wasn't lacking in ability or time to help.

He shot her back a few quick messages, telling her that he was on his way. He offered Beau a few goodbye scratches before grabbing his keys, his jacket, and running out the door. His truck was waiting out in the parking lot, and he jumped in, starting the truck with a low rumble. The drive wasn't long, and he hummed as he drove, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel to whatever pop song he vaguely recognized that came out of the radio. It only took him a few minutes to get the shops, and he shot Minnie a text that he'd arrived as he parked. Shutting off the truck, he closed the door and headed into the shop, glancing around for her.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

October 2021
word of the day: witch

S

M

T

W

T

F

S

coded by weldherwings.

mood :
calm

outfit :
mentions :

interactions :
Valentine
;; Jean

When I woke up this "morning" all I was thinking was why am I even tiring myself to get up? Why am I getting up on this day? Is it really worth it? I already know if I don't get up Clover with think somethings wrong and I don't want that to happen..even if it is like 4pm...he's one of the only family I actually have so I can't let him down.

Jean sighed, running his hands through his wet hair from showering. He didn't eat. He barely even wanted to get up,but forcing himself up just as he did all the other years of his life. He didn't even realize he was crying until his eyes focused back on the slightly foggy mirror.

Disgusting

Jean wiped his face harshly as the tears just kept coming. He wished he could control it so bad. He even held his breath which didn't seem to help and just made it louder. He turned on the faucet so the water could mask his emotions and how he was feeling.

Jean just look at yourself, disgusting.. pathetic..a disappointment it's pointless and that's why nobody actually will love you at the end of the day. Not the way you want. Just like Sunny--haah God damn it. What are you trying to do? Make your birthday more of a living hell? Just suck it up wash your face and go outside like nothing just happened. Maybe Clover will buy it?

Jean washed his face and distracted himself from crying even more. His costume sure didn't help,, he couldve been anything. A witch, a scarecrow, but no. A Greek god was what he was the whole leafy crown and white sheet that was wrapped around him showing his toned body.

Once back in his room he avoided Clover successfully and plopped down on his bed. His white robe like costume went everywhere and he pulled out his phone. First he texted Clover.

"Hey, whenever you're ready to go to that party just let me know!"

Now that he sent that he looked up the second person on his contacts.. Sunny. His fingers were shaking slightly but he still type out the message.

"Am I gonna see you tonight at the party?"

After he closed his eyes and tried to prepare himself for the unknown. Before long he got himself up and got dressed. What was he supposed to even wear? It was his birthday AND Halloween? He figured he'd bring a bag with a costume if needed. Other than that he just wore the first things he pulled out his closet. Being that he could never get the ocean smell off his body he didn't really need anything expect deodorant.

Once he walked out the door he didn't even emerge where he was going. His initial thought was the mall, but his legs had other plans. Once he stopped walking his anxiety was peeking through. "Why am I walking into this building right now...?" He mumbled to himself as he was at the place Sunny records. He didn't know why his subconscious took him here, but.. maybe it was the right thing to do? Even Shingo was telling him to talk to Sunny.. but to get rejected again? On his birthday none the less? He would rather get drunk. Still he stood outside the door for more than 10 minutes before knocking. Did he have a key? Yes. Did he want to look like an idiot? No...

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
mood :
don't let me ruin this moment

outfit :
9f39bfd7ab049cfec24a3bcebd15f7c1.jpg
mentions :
quinn & greer

interactions :
greer @Nightmarish
Song
Kieran

twenty-two | 5'10" | art studies
▹now playing: love me like that

A sudden shift in the warm bed and the release of a soft breath ghosting over his squished cheek pulled a weak groan from the mostly still asleep boy, his bare arm instinctively reaching over to wrap over the source of all his warmth as if afraid to let it slip too far from his reach. With a quick nuzzle of his cold nose against the warmest of skin, Kieran pressed a soft kiss to the dip between his partner's muscled shoulder and smooth skin of his neck before he pulled back to lay against his own pillow again. Finally forcing his tired eyelids to flutter open, Kieran simply opted to lay there for a few more long moments of quiet peacefulness, the moments in which he could just wake with a quiet mind beside a person he could never regret waking with. In fact, if he were honest, the mornings where he woke up nestled beside the warmth of Greer never failed to make Kieran feel... whole - perfectly pieced together.

A tender smile found its way to his plump lips as his sleepy, dark gaze continued to roam over the softness of the redheaded male's features. Kieran always found himself utterly endeared by the way Greer softened in the early mornings, before the world woke him and pulled an annoyed grumble from his waking body; though even that made Kieran's heart swell. The gentleness that consumed the other's usually defensive features while he slept, on nights not plagued by nightmares, was one of the best things about waking earlier than Greer, and as much as Kieran craved to sleep in he'd hate to miss these small moments of bliss. He continued to lay there on his side of the bed, content to just take in the view for another few minutes before life would eventually call them out of their shared bedroom. Releasing a sigh, Kieran slowly leant over to run the tips of his fingers gently over the tip of Greer's nose and bone of his squished cheeks, the sight of which had Kieran hanging his head as light laughter shook his bare shoulders. God, it was unfair to be so adorable.

Dragging his hands roughly over his own face, Kieran pulled himself up into a sitting position to force himself from falling back asleep and chanced a look at the small clock resting atop the bedside table in order to somewhat get his bearings for the day ahead. Giving a small nod upon seeing the numbers notifing him it was the afternoon already, Kieran gave a small sigh and began to rise slowly from the messy sheets, limbs stretching in the air.

Wait. Afternoon?

Shit.

Of course they overslept. So much for the whole 'fixing our sleep schedules' thing, then. Kieran could now feel that dull throb of a slowly easing headache as his gaze drifted back to the sleeping form of Greer, his dark brows pinching slightly as he tried to recall the events of the night before, the reason as to why they'd slept in so late. It wasn't hard to guess the reason for the crazy night might have been attached to his companion's annual downward tumble around the time of his birthday, though Kieran could never really blame Greer for his actions, and it wasn't like he was one to talk anyway. A tug to his lips formed a less kinder smile - one that felt much less foreign to his lips than most would suspect - sometimes a darker, perhaps wiser, part of him felt that he and the other boy fed the worst parts of eachother in their darker times, even to just create the more peaceful moments such as this had been.

Kieran could hear it now. The same voice in his head that whispered its want for the burning sensation of the same substance that had taken his father all those years ago, asking why he thought he could ever truly build something wholesome and unfractured, even if it was with the boy that made him feel as if it was all possible.

Groaning softly he completely stood from the large bed and began to shuffle around the shared space, collecting the different pieces of the costume needed for the party, trying not to pay any more attention to the fact he could so easily ruin the good moments with a single thought. Sometimes it really felt like the waking world was Kieran's own torment. Just stop. Please. Shuffling into the attached bathroom, Kieran pulled the door closed with a soft thud hoping to not stir Greer too much as he turned to start the shower and wash himself clean of the night prior.

Moments like these happened often now; Kieran left standing before the bathroom mirror, darkened eyes glaring into his reflection with so many raging emotions it exhausted him. Kieran should feel thankful, should be more than happy he had someone like Quinn as a bestfriend, who went out of his way to find the perfect costume because everyone knew Kieran left things to the very last minute and would likely throw himself into an anxious mess due to hurried plans to fix it all.

Kieran should be thankful.

But... he felt wrong.

Standing in the mirror wasn't a horned demon, or a spell-casting witch, but an angel. White feathered and soft lace. Intricate and beautiful.

The dark haired boy felt only bitter irony. Even after all this time, all the shared secrets and horrible nights, he was still seen as an angel. The dark smile was back, an ugly turn of his peach lips, and it felt mocking to look at his own reflection in the face. These were the moments that reminded Kieran he wasn't as put together as he usually thought, that the person he'd built up was some version of the much uglier boy underneath. Kieran's mouth formed the words even before he heard them ring clear in his head, "You're just a toy, and it's all you'll ever be good for". His mother's voice. The disgust in her flaming eyes, and the way it sounded pulled out of her as if she'd been waiting to say the words now forever engrained in his fractured soul. It was kind of funny how your mind hangs onto such words, choosing to remember them instead of the countless apologies that followed even years down the line, the teary hugs and promises to do better, but no it was those words his fucked up brain wanted to keep hold of.

God he was tiring.

Forcing everything back into the dark corner of his brain, Kieran made his way out of the bedroom, dropping his wings off beside the door to be put back on before leaving for the party. A familiar snuffling sound coming from an out of view corner of the living room brought the gentle smile back to his face, stilling him for a moment on his way to the kitchen in order to listen in on Bugsby and Juniper's usual shenanigans. With a fond shake of his head Kieran continued on, carefully pulling the box from the fridge covered in warning messages to 'not open if named Greer', pleasantly surprised it seemed to have remained unopened. He placed it delicately on the opposite counter and began the search for the single candle he'd hidden two days prior, Kieran obviously did his best to remain understanding of the way Greer felt towards his own birthday, but there was no way they'd go on without one small moment of celebration, and if anything Kieran felt he should be thanked for being able to keep it so small given the fact he was pretty sure Quinn would have had a whole thing planned months before.

Oh! Kieran swung around to lean over the counter and peer down another small hallway towards a closed door, head tilting slightly as he pondered on his roommate's whereabouts for a moment before deciding the pink haired male was likely over at Teo's or sorting out last-minute costumes for their numerous string of friends. Well.... friends. His teeth gently pulled on his bottom lip as he leaned back over to finish off the small surprise for Greer, the uncomfortable twitst in his stomach begging his mind to be nice today. He couldn't ruin today too.

There was a small skip to his step as Kieran made his way back to his bedroom, excitement beginning to take over from his earlier anxiety as he neared the redheaded male once more. Stepping carefully into the room, Kieran reached out with gentle fingers to wake the small dark bundle fast asleep beside the bundled covers, and the moment her adorable nose poked out Kieran ducked down to kiss her warm snout, a giggle rising in his chest, "Come on baby, it's time to surprise daddy". Pulling back from Mabel's warm fur, Kieran cocked his head as his eyes examined Greer's still form, pondering how best to go about this. The moment a small smirk began to form Kieran was already climbing back on the opposite side, swinging his now clothed thighs over the blankets covering Greer's own legs. Straddling the other, Kieran kept a tight hold on the single cupcake flickering with a lit candle as he squeezed his legs tighter around Greer's middle, leaning down closer to nip softly at his lips before suddenly bursting into a loud "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY".

Through all of the emotional shifts in just this one morning, at the end of it all he still had Greer. And that was the best damn thing.

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back