• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Red Dead Redemption Roleplay

Nebaros

Hi everyone,

I was hoping to set up an RP set in the Red Dead Redemption universe if anyone has any interest. I'm open to have the game set in either the time period of the first or second game, or somewhere between them perhaps, depending on what people would be more interested in.

Most likely the roleplay would focus on a central town but have things going on in various places around the map. As far as a central story, I'd like it to be fairly open, with several characters going about their business rather than having us all in one gang or something like that. For example, one character could be a shop owner, someone could be a lawman, someone could be a hunter, someone could be an outlaw. So perhaps the hunter supplies the shop, the outlaw could rob the store, the store owner could tell the lawman, the lawman could try to track them down, the hunter might spot them out in the woods, etc.

But, I think the story should depend on what the characters are that you come up with. I'm also happy for players to play multiple characters in the world if they want.

Any questions or suggestions, please let me know!

Also, I've only recently joined the forum so please excuse any inexperience with how the forums work.

Thanks!

Definitely still looking for more players!

To the people who are interested, do you have any preferences for time setting? I was thinking of setting it around the time of RDR2, so in the 1890s.

Also what kinds of characters were you thinking of playing and what areas of the map do you like best? I'll try to come up with some details that are suited to what you all want to be doing.

Definitely still looking for more players!

To the people who are interested, do you have any preferences for time setting? I was thinking of setting it around the time of RDR2, so in the 1890s.

Also what kinds of characters were you thinking of playing and what areas of the map do you like best? I'll try to come up with some details that are suited to what you all want to be doing.

I like the 1890s to the early 1900s just for a little bit more weapon variety.

As for characters I was thinking about playing, I want to make a character that is based off of the other characters so we have lots of variety, so I'm not sure yet.

Well so far we have a bounty hunter, I was planning on playing a trapper/hunter who used to be in a gang, but I was probably going to play as a few different characters, depending on how many people get involved.

Well so far we have a bounty hunter, I was planning on playing a trapper/hunter who used to be in a gang, but I was probably going to play as a few different characters, depending on how many people get involved.

Is there a character sheet or place I could submit a character anywhere?

I'm creating a conversation now where we can discuss characters more, I'll try to track down a character template in a moment

Count me in, I'll keep watch on the thread for updates. I look forward to seeing what we can all manage to get going.

I'm still looking for a few more people, if anyone is keen on playing in the world of Red Dead then please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back