• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

SynKast

SynKast
Dear To Whom it Concerns,
I would firstly like to thank every one of you that took time out of their day to investigate further on my idea. However.

You see my friends, I've looked far and wide. And while there have been one or two that I found, they never seemed to stick around very long. Like little pop-up shops of disappointment.
So, I've taken some time out of my, rather unfortunate, plethora of time and have begun composing a storyline for a role-play that is based in the world setting of Red Dead Redemption 1, and Red Dead Redemption 2.

So, with that in mind. I extend an invitation to anyone smart enough, witty enough, or just darn out-right strong enough to prevail through the troubles that the Old Wild West has to offer.

Although, I do warn. The people in this world can be inflicted with all kinds of diseases and illnesses capable of a lot of harm if not treated... And an unfortunate truth is that sometimes even proper care and treatment aren't able to help prevent the inevitable icy grip of death... Some people are also just quite mad, some more troublesome than others.

Also friends, just are very aware that this is both a Fandom Role-Play idea concept but also one based on the majority of a real-life setting. Meaning, things like events such as scenes of murder, racism, starvation, and adult or offensive humor, and while there is a lot worse going on in this world; for the sake of keeping your attention. We shall not name any further. Although, if you've played any of the games but especially the second of the two. You have an idea of what awaits you on the old dusty trail.

---

There will be four primary gangs within this world.

The first being Ms. Brooklynn Caldwell's gang, the second generation of her mother's Irish decendency. In fact, her mother and her brother are the three founders of the Caldwell gang, but out of respect for Ms. Caldwell having been the one who started the gang, she holds the final say as to the primary goals of her gang.

---

More gangs are sure to show up sooner or later. Some a lot crueler than others I'm sure of it, so, should you be interested. Make sure you have your iron on your side partners because it's bound to get ugly.

Sincerely,
SynKast

---

P.S. All rules of RPNation will be held and enforced despite the rather darker topics the games do in fact touch on.
As far as making a gang, I will need a character made and the gang's culture ideology as well as their goals and the leader's base set of rules that members are to follow. There are three more slots open.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back