• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Red Dead Redemption 2 RP!

MarcusDarkblood

Heya! I'm looking to do an RP in the world of red dead 2, I'd prefer to use OCs but I'd also be down to do some members of the gang! I typically write a paragraph or two as I like to keep the flow going, Males and females welcome to message! Just let me know if you've finished the game or not so we can avoid spoilers if you havent completely finished!

I mean I'm already in two other Red Dead Redemption 2 Roleplays xD why not make it three? Any ideas on plot? I have a starter that includes my character's backstory and a way to weave him into the path of canon character's as needed.

I'm also pretty good at portraying canon characters as needed just depends on what changes in this AU. Is it more fun and fluffy? Super depressing and doom and gloom? Etc. Always up for more RDR2 tho!

((Ignore this...I thought I was in the group interest checks section....my bad xD))

I mean I'm already in two other Red Dead Redemption 2 Roleplays xD why not make it three? Any ideas on plot? I have a starter that includes my character's backstory and a way to weave him into the path of canon character's as needed.

I'm also pretty good at portraying canon characters as needed just depends on what changes in this AU. Is it more fun and fluffy? Super depressing and doom and gloom? Etc. Always up for more RDR2 tho!

((Ignore this...I thought I was in the group interest checks section....my bad xD))

Are you doing this or can I join one of your other RPs?😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back