• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom red dead redemption 2 (arthur looking for literally anyone!)

eggsaladsandwitch

Doing their best!
hello i would die for arthur morgan and i really want to write for him! i can do platonic/antagonistic relationships with anyone, but there are certain people i would prefer not to do romantic relationships with! so here is a handy list of all the people i would be willing to/ would prefer to woo (feel free to suggest others but i may decline!):

• charles
  • sadie
  • javier
  • charlotte
  • mary
  • mary beth, karen, or tilly (less preferred but still ok!)

i’m a huge fan of angst, hurt/comfort, and found family. also, i’m open to plotting and aus! i can role play through dm or on discord!

Hi, eggsaladsandwitch! Interested in Sadie! If you're okay with me rolling dice for her character to see if she succeeds stuff?

hello i would die for arthur morgan and i really want to write for him! i can do platonic/antagonistic relationships with anyone, but there are certain people i would prefer not to do romantic relationships with! so here is a handy list of all the people i would be willing to/ would prefer to woo (feel free to suggest others but i may decline!):

• charles
  • sadie
  • javier
  • charlotte
  • mary
  • mary beth, karen, or tilly (less preferred but still ok!)

i’m a huge fan of angst, hurt/comfort, and found family. also, i’m open to plotting and aus! i can role play through dm or on discord!
Hey! I'd love to roleplay with an Arthur Morgan if ya want. I'm using an OC myself but I can double as anyone else if needed for the sake of a good rp. I'm not sure if I'd be able to manage a romance rp with any canon characters since I''ve never tried but I'm up for plotting. If ya have any questions just ask and if ya have any ideas then feel free to DM me! eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back