• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red and Blue (Marvel RP)

"He's not like that," Val argued back and wondered what everyone had against the green one. Sure, he was a little rough sometimes but that was the Hulk's charm, wasn't it? Her smile widened as Bruce seemed to lose control. "What do you know about the big guy. You only despise him," she urged him on and grinned more and more.
Valkyrie stood up and instead of stepping away, she walked up to him. "Big guy!", she announced happy and raised her hand for a high five. Heck this party could start now. Finally Banner was gone and Hulk was back. He was by far more interesting than any scientific shit Banner talked about all the time.

To her own surprise though Hulk hugged her and she smiled even wider. "I missed you, too. Banner is boring. You are by far more fun," she declared and hugged him back before he set her back down next to him. Val happily got comfortable next to him and actually looked forward to play whatever the Midgardians had played before.

Natasha was staring at Banner and crinkled her mouth unhappy. She really didn't want to be around the Hulk at the moment and even took a few steps back. Her frown deepened as Hulk simply went to hug the other woman and announced that he wanted to play with them. "I don't know..," she replied to Bucky but it was clear she's still on guard. Her gaze turns to the girl, who was sleeping on the couch. She eyed him suspiciously.

Pepper stayed behind Vision for a bit but started smiling as well once he didn't destroy their living room. "It is good to finally meet you," she told Hulk sincerely. For now she had only met Banner so far but it was interesting that all the stories about the Hulk seemed to be wrong. "Of course...," she murmured and looked at the phone again to read out the question once more "Most likely to brighten up your day?"

Val almost instantly pointed at Hulk. "He isn't annoying. I'll go with you," she nudged his side with a grin.

Looks were exchanged, frowns went through the rows. But all in all, they finally settled to play again. Alicia voted for Peter, sure, she didn't know anyone around. And she loved that guy. So he could definitely brighten up her day every time. Besides, this party was awesome. Finally, something was happening in her life! She felt like she was a brand new person. Smiling, she leaned in to Peter and kissed him gently. Hell, maybe they would actually do it tonight. It hadn’t been planned, but Peter seemed perfect for her and sleeping with him seemed like a good idea. But maybe that was also caused by the few sips of alcohol she had snatched from the bar. Hell, she had poured that liquor into her lemonade and no one had noticed. Great adults at that party. And one had just turned into a green monster. This was by far the most exciting thing she had experienced in years. And that all because of Peter. He was her very personal hero.

Tony voted for Pepper and Rhodey and Happy did, too.
“Seems like it’s down to the two of us, Pepper. Anyone who wants to change their decision?”, Clint chuckled, “So, I’ll vote for Laura”, the archer smiled and kissed his wife.
Pietro pointed at Wanda, so Pepper had won.

The game went on for a while, until it was almost getting boring. By now, everyone was drunk. Even Pietro was hammered, but it only lasted for 10 minutes. After that, he had a massive headache and just ten minutes later, he was sober again. He leaned back on the couch and sent Wanda his boredom with all its might, as well as the constant picture of a mouse with a red tophat dancing. Clearly he just wanted to distract his sister, who had moved way too close to Vision again. He even wanted to pour his drink all over the plastic guy, but that idiot just caught it and told him to be more careful. Pietro huffed.

The Hulk was having a lot of fun with Val. They had gotten into a fun fight, about who was angrier than the other one. They already started pushing each other, but no one cared about the house too much. Especially not Tony, who was still awake but way too dazed to care. All he could think about were the questions he was asked and for who to vote, and maybe the strange feeling in his stomach, that told him to stop drinking immediately if he didn't want to throw up. He suckled on his bottle of water again and looked at Alicia, who was reading the next statement: "Who of you is most likely to end the world- unintentionally."

She looked around and smiled, clearly she had no idea what she had just said. How could she? She was only a girl, she didn't know a lot about the Avengers and Ultron... And how Tony had almost ended the world. Because if she had known, she would have skipped that statement for sure. Now everyone stared at her and silence had spread amongst the team.
"Maybe we should skip to the next ques...", Rhodey started his sentence, as James raised his hand and pointed at Tony. He was clearly too dazed to get what was going on. And other hands followed, until all fingers and eyes were on Tony. And the billionaire got up and stumbled outside.

Laura smiled at her husband once he voted for her and kissed him gently. Sometimes it felt like the two of them had never left the honeymoon phase. The two of them were still in love like the very first day. Of course like every couple they had had their ups and downs but in the end they had stuck through every little thing. They truly made the other one a better person.

Pepper chuckled as her best friends and Tony voted for her. "You three are quite a handful to manage," she told him in a joking manner. But still it made her feel good. The question -or better phrased the answers- had made her feel appreciated. Thanks to her pregnancy and lack of activity which came with it, she had had a tough time lately. But despite of everyone drunk in here she had a lot of fun.

The next question caught Pepper off guard. She stared at the girl and her gaze went to everyone around. This wasn't a fun question because she had a feeling who would suffer from it. As much as she loved her fiancée but she partly agreed. He had the brain and the knowledge to do so and Ultron proved it. But still she felt like someone else was capable of doing so as well. So she raised ehr hand and pointed openly at Rogers. She looked at the blond man before following Tony out.
"Do you know why I voted for Steve?", she asked him and wrapped her around him as good as she can.
"You might have the brains for that question but he has the charisma. He can make people help him in both good and bad. So unintentionally it's up between you two. But I think noone in there wants to see that Rogers can be as much of a threat as he can be a friend," she finally admitted somethign she had stayed quiet about for quite a while. It was more important to restore the friendship between those two than to destroy it. She kissed his cheek hoping it would make him feel better.

Natasha turned to James once Stark left and sighed drunk. She might be drunk but heck she still had her brain. So she smacked the back of his head with a stoic look. "Really? You couldn't just let that one slide, could you Barnes?" Natasha looked at him and huffed as she leaned back against the couch. She didn't seem too happy because until now reuniting the Avengers could've been a success.
Her glance though goes to the Hulk and Val. She considered walking over and putting an end to this too. It felt like they had overstayed their welcome.

Steve wasn't too phased but what was going on. He clearly had other things in mind as he turned to Andy and kissed him for what it was worth. He was trying to make out with the other man. But thanks to the alcohol in his body, his movements were becoming rather sloppy.

Peter winced at the question his girlfriend chose to read. He looked at her like a hurt puppy already instantly knowing that this shouldn't have happened. He was one of the few people who didn't raise their hands. That is until he pointed at Happy because the man hadn't believed him that someone would try to steal Stark Industries tech. So he was a few people who chose someone else than Mister Stark.

Unlike Potts and that Spiderboy, Wanda had no problems pointing out that Stark was the one to end the world eventually. As soon as Pietro though send him his boredom along, she groaned.
"That's exactly why-" she was interrupted by a drunk hiccup "-'scuse me- I don't choose you for making my day better. What's up with that damn mouse?"
Clearly though Pietro had gotten what he wanted. Wanda turned away from Vision for now and glared at her twin. That was until he tried to pour something over Vision. Once he handed it back she flicked a few fingers over Pietro in revenge. Of course she knew what her brother had been up to. Her glance was warning and telling him to step back for once.

Last edited:
Tony
"Do you know why I don't fuckin care that you pointed at Steve?", Tony snapped back, clearly unable to stand straight without support. He stumbled around a bit and then leaned against one of the street lights outside. He gagged and gently pushed Pepper off him. He didn't want a hug now.
"It's just that I try to help for one time and that idiot blames everything on me! Now who's the psychokiller, who killed thousands of people?! Not me! I also don't have a magic spell that makes me totally obediant to everything some random dude says!"
This time, the genius bent over and puked. Now he was feeling better. Wiping his mouth, he looked at Pepper and shook his head. One could see the shame in his eyes.
"I'm just gonna... Take a ride. I'll be fine...", he mumbled and raised his arms, which caused the metal of his suit to crawl up his skin like a parasite of some kind. As soon as the helmet was closed, Tony took off flying, leaving it all behind. He couldn't go back in there, not now.

"Sir, I strongly recommend you...", Friday started, but Tony just interrupted her with a simple "Mute."
He wanted to be alone now, as suddenly a strange thing flashed by and he shook his head, confused, as it exploded right over him. Sure, fireworks... It was almost midnight.
"Oh shit...", he grumbled and realized that getting up there was probably the worst idea he could have had by any means. Because this suit wasn't done enough to have any movement sensors, which meant that Friday couldn't detect the fire, so... He had to fly.
"Friday, talk to me again...", he begged the computer system, "Don't leave me here... Everything's spinning..."
"I told you, Tony, this was a bad idea", the AI huffed and it was almost like she was rolling her eyes, "It'll get you home safely", she promised and the suit turned immediately. And her promise was comforting to Tony, who was by now sure that he had overdone it. Again.
"But don't let Pepper see me like that. I don't wanna... just get me into the bedroom...", he begged and when the suit changed hight, he felt vomit raise again.
"Open the helmet!", he exclaimed.
"For what purpose, if I may..."
"Open the helmet! I have to..." The helmet opened and Tony threw up. He briefly wondered whose car he had puked on, but whatever.

A few minutes later, Tony landed on the balcony, which granted him access to the bedroom. He just lay down as he was, as suddenly that feeling of total helplessness and guilt flooded him. He shivered, rolled into a ball, while his heart beat like a drumset in his ears.
"Tony, you're having an..."
"I know, shut up, I know!", the genius wimpered and tried to ignore the fatal pictures running through his head.
"Text that therapist", Tony suddenly demanded, "Tell her I want a meeting next week. And schedule that in my calendar."
He had enough now. This had to stop. When his head was a little clearer again, Tony relaxed and just fell asleep the way he was. Helmet on, in his Iron Man suit, in the middle of the bed. That was how Pepper and Rhodey found him.

Meanwhile...
After Tony had stormed out, everyone was quiet. Especially Alicia was feeling guilty, because apparently she had talked about something that wasn't to be talked about. But she hadn't known! How had she been supposed to know? With a worried expression on her fwce, she watched the billionaire and his girlfriend leave the house. She looked at Peter and asked him: "Did I to something wrong?"
It was abvious that she had done something wrong, but maybe her boyfriend knew something more about that all. He was the insider, after all. Judging by the looks of everybody, there was definitely something wrong.
"Great job, everybody", Rhodey stated with an eyeroll, "What was that good for now? We all know he's not over that yet."
He looked around his team mates, especially Steve. And Barnes. Who did he think he was judging Tony like that? He had really thought that that guy knew better. But then again... Maybe they had destroyed the party on purpose. Those people just didn't want to fight alongside each other anymore... So maybe it just wasn't meant to be?

"I'm angrier!", Hulk laughed and gave Valkyrie a push, that threw her against one of the artworks that Pepper had bought in order to make this whole place more cultural. It was a strange sculpture, made of metal and to Happy's relief, it didn't break. But that was definitely enough vandalism for one evening. The bodyguard walked up to the two fighting... uh, creatures?... and looked up at the Hulk with a serious face.
"I really don't wanna do that, but if you flip over or hit one more thing in this room, I'll have to throw you out. Is that understood here?", he asked and looked up at the huge green man.
"Hulk stay", the green creature answered.
"Then stop flipping things over", Happy told him with a strict expression on his face and then turned to the woman, "That counts for you, too", he stated and then walked away.

Only Pietro chuckled and looked at his sister like innocence in person. But the mouse kept on dancing and suddenly turned into a dragon, which turned into a man holding a gun, that was pointed to her head. But those weren't Pietro's thoughts anymore. They were Alicia's. And she didn't even notice that she was radiating them. Vision could feel something, too and it gave him a massive headache. He shook his head several times and looked at Wanda, as the pictures that radiated from Licy's head changed into a hurt Peter, without his suit on.

Meanwhile, Rhodey had followed Pepper outside to check if everyone was fine out there. He just saw tony take off and frowned: "How bad is it?"
Looking up to the sky, he asked himself if this team would ever be a team again. If Tony was even able to lead whatever team he had patched together. Because right now it seemed like his friend just wasn't in the mental state to take any decision. So how should he make the right decision when it came to the Avengers and saving the world? And how should he manage being a father? He would just endanger himself and everyone else with his recklessness.
"Where's he going?", he asked Pepper and tried to make out a figure on the sky. But it was too cloudy.

After a while, Rhodey ushered Pepper back inside. It was cold and he was almost sure that Tony wouldn't come back tonight. He probably had gone down somewhere and was on his way home.
But when the Colonel heard a loud noise coming from outside, he listened up. He knew that Pepper had heard it, too and just prayed that the genius hadn't hurt himself trying to land on that stupid balcony. As drunk as he was, that must have been a real challenge.

Pepper
"Tony...," she tried to calm him down and stepped forward and reached to touch his shoulder. He might not appreciate her companionship at the moment but she'd be damned if she left him alone. But she stopped walking as he suddenly stopped throwing up and the vomit threatened to land on her shoes.
"Please, come inside. We'll throw them out and just enjoy the rest of the night together, okay?", she suggested and held out her hand for him to take. She gave him a gentle and hopeful smile to bring him inside.

So it took her by surprise as soon as her fiancé as he pushed her away. It hurt more than she wanted to admit as she stared at him.
"Tony...," she whispered but the suit already assembled around him and he was gone. Her eyes filled with tears as she rested her hands on her back for extra support. She stood there for a bit hoping for him to come back. But of course she knew better - he'd most likely be gone for a while even though it was dangerous.

She harshly turned around and looked at Rhodey. Her head was turning red in anger. Heck she hadn't felt like that in a very long time. Even getting to know about Ultron hadn't made her feel like that. "Where's he?", she demanded to know ignoring Rhodey's question. What was the use of answering it if she wasn't even sure herself of the answer. Something like this hadn't happened in a long time.

"I'm going to kill him," she finally announced annoyed with how the whole evening had taken a 180. She didn't even hear the noises upstairs as she walked back to the living area to stare at everyone inside and huffed.
"I really hope you guys are happy with yourself," she told them pissed off as she strode over to both Rogers and Barnes. She didn't even seem to care that one of them were a searched serial killer. In fact she had that gaze on that made people shut up immediately no matter who talked with her.

"This is how you guys thank him for keeping the government and everyone off your back all the time? Because let me tell you he's been a way better friend to the two of you than any of you will ever be-" she gradually got louder as she stared down both men "-Heck he invited you even though he has absolutely no reason to do so. He made your arm and how do you thank him? By insulting him over and over again. If you ask me he's not the threat in this home but you two are. Look what you've done with this team! Tearing it apart because one of you can't accept the fact that the other one needs fucking help! Tony would've gotten you the help you need. But what do you idiots do? Keeping secrets from him about who killed his parents."
She looked pityful at the two men and shook her head "You really deserve each other because none of you will ever be happy if you keep on dispsing and hating on those people who try to help you! And let me tell you one thing. If you ever hurt my fiancé again, he's going to be the last one you have to worry about. Because I will find and kill you personally."

She pushed her flat hand against Steve's chest and made him stumble back into the couch "You're a fucking bad friend, Rogers. Same goes to your puppy over there!"

Steve
He stood up to calm Pepper down as she started to yell at them. He was surprised though that a simply push from Pepper actually made him stumble. He frowned as he looked at the woman. "Pepper-", he began but the woman cut him off. He scowled and a wounded look shortly crossed his face. Steve got back up and continued "-I think you should calm down. A high blood pressure can't be good for your babies."
Of course Steve doesn't realize he shouldn't have said that. He always had been bad with women in general so it wasn't much of a surprise. Besides he was genuinely concerned for her and the babies. Steve did wish Tony all the best.

Natasha & Valkyrie
In order to calm the whole situation at least a little bit, Natasha raised to her feet. She didn't like the direction this was going at all and she agreed with Happy that Val's and the Hulk's banter was going a bit too far. In all honesty she didn't care less about this relationship but destroying even more things around here sounded like a extremely bad idea.
"Hey big guy..." Natasha smiled at the Hulk and offered him her open hand "Time for a lullaby, what do you think?" She was extremely gentle like the Hulk was nothing more than a young child. "Hmm... I think Tony really would appreciate that at the moment.

Valkyrie looked confused after Happy but shrugged it off. Just as she was about to tell the Hulk something that redheaded woman came back. Of course she had noticed how Bruce had talked and looked at her at that liquor store. So she was sure what's going on. "What are you doing with my friend?", she wanted to know. Noone really seemed to like the Hulk except for her.

Peter & Wanda
"Pietro, stop that," Wanda gasped at the sudden change of imagery. This wasn't funny anymore and she flinched over the thoughts. She shook her head for a bit until she saw the Spiderman boy dead and frowned. Surely this wasn't coming from Pietro because it was unlike her brother to have such thoughts no matter how annoying he thought people were. He simply annoyed them to death until they left him alone.
Once she was able to think clearly again, her gaze went to the girl next to the boy. Somehow she had a feeling that had something to do with her and she frowned. Clearly noone else had special abilities she wasn't aware of at least. She frowned but didn't talk instead she turned to Vision who seemed just as taken aback as she was.

Peter sighed as he was addresesd about the issue and leaned in. "Do you remember the news about that robot who tried to destroy humankind?", he asked quietly and gave her a pointed look. Clearly he was trying to make her be aware of what just had happened. Mister Stark might not have talked about it but it had been all over the news three years ago and apparently noone really forgave him for it.
Alicia didn't answer that made him frown and he nudged her slightly. "Licy? You okay?," he wanted to know concerned.

Bucky
In a comfortable daze, Bucky leaned against Natasha, his arm wrapped around her like she was everything that mattered in this room. He felt like he was fully relaxed. For the first time in his life he felt like he was free from any danger and he could finally do what felt right... what had felt right all along. With a gentle smile, he looked at the redheaded woman and started playing with her hair.
When Stark’s girlfriend stormed in, he looked up briefly but didn’t react. That was until she pushed Steve back and that guy messed up the conversation. Again.
“Damn, Steve, just... keep it shut”, the man sighed and shook his head, “All that she wants to hear is that we’re sorry for pointing out the obvious...”
With a frown, the assassin looked at Pepper and saw her eyes glow red... what was that? Did anyone else see that, too? Maybe it was better to stop provoking her. Who knew what Stark had done to her... Maybe she had been experimented on, too? Or it had been an accident?

He stayed seated and looked at Steve, who seemed really surprised by the strength the woman had. Without saying a word, James told Steve to look at her eyes.
‘What the hell...?’, his lips formed.

When Natasha got up and talked to the big green guy, he felt a little misplaced, so he simply got up and looked at Pepper with his charming and guilty puppy look- just the way he was looking at people when he was sorry about something that he did. But he didn’t say anything. Instead, he shook his head and then looked to the floor. She was right, she was more than right. He was biting the hand that tried to feed him. But he couldn’t help... It was like he needed to do this in order to be free. He was fighting a war, though he didn’t quite know against whom he was trying to win. Maybe against himself. He sat back down on the couch and watched Natasha again. What was she trying to do? Get the Hulk to fall asleep? Maybe that would reverse the process and he would turn into Banner again. His eyes rested on her all the time, watching her do whatever she was doing. She was so gracious in her movements. Even when she walked, she looked like a cat.

Bruce/Hulk
The Hulk looked down at the woman, who walked up to him and said something about going to sleep. The big green guy shook his head.
“No. Hulk stay”, he explained, “Not tired. Not sleeping.”
He smiled at Valkyrie and nudged her. He would not give in to this lullaby stuff now. Hulk wanted to play. And he did that with a smile on his face. He got up and grinned at Valkyrie.
"I'm angrier!", he continued, ignoring the redhead alltogether. Bruce might have been in love before, but now all he felt was frustration, so why not let that out when he was too nice to do so?

In his childish rebellion, the green guy flipped over a chair and threw it at Valkyrie, who didn't seem too impressed. But someone else was... The guy with the metal arm had jumped up and held his arm up protectively, while Clint's eyes had opened wide and he had jumped up as well. Hulk didn't see it, but the chair had almost hit the two sleeping children.
"Thanks, Barnes...", Clint mumbled and then walked towards the green man with an angry face. And this wasn't a game anymore, this was serious. He could see it on the man's face.
"That's enough, Banner", Clint hissed and placed himself next to Natasha, "Turn back or go outside! But endangering my kids, that's beyond your dignity! You've done enough here!"
Hulk looked at Valkyrie, then at Natasha. With a sigh, the creature sat down and held out his hand for Natasha.
"Sun goes down...", he mumbled and closed his eyes. And there he was. Bruce Banner, naked and asleep.

Clint
When Steve told Pepper that she needed to calm down because of the babies, Clint flinched. That wouldn't make the situation any better. Being married to a woman who had been pregnant thrice, he knew that it never was a good idea to provoke them in the first place. The hormones drove them crazy. And when they were angry, one better apologized for what they had or hadn't done. Because fetuses could turn women into monsters.
But those two deserved it. So he wouldn't help them fix this.
After the Hulk had finally stopped throwing things at his kids and had turned into himself again, the archer turned back to Steve and Barnes. Somehow, he felt sorry for those two guys. Pepper was so angry. Clint watched her complain, until Pepper's eyes started glowing. A huge question mark formed on Clint's face. With a worried frown, he scanned everything he knew about Pepper for any indication that she had... that she was...
"The Extremis...", Clint realized and watched her closely. She didn't heat up, did she? "I thought Tony fixed that..."
But it seemed like he had only... His kids. If she exploded, his whole family would get hurt. He looked at Laura and his eyes told about his sudden fear.

"Laura, get the kids outside. Now. Explanations later. I love you."
That was everything she needed to know in case this went wrong. He sent his wife off and woke Cooper up himself. The boy was sleepy, but when his father told him that he had to run to the car, he understood. And without another word, he did as told. Apparently, Happy had seen the glowing, too, because he went off running, towards the bedroom. He closed the bulletproof glass behind him. Alright, not really a heroic move, but Clint could understand him. He had been blown up once.

"Wanda, if she blows up, can you make sure she doesn't hurt anyone?", Clint asked the girl, knowing that she could do that. She had almost managed herself and now she was much stronger.
And in all that panic, a voice was audible. An Iron Man stumbled down the stairs, his moves very uncoordinated, but definitely better than before.
"What's going on...?", he asked, his articulation slightly impaired by now, "Honey, what's wrong?"
He had forgotten about the incident from before already and had woken up from the sudden noise that Pepper's shouting and the Hulk's breaking chair had made.
When Pepper turned around, the genius saw her glowing eyes, too and flew the last few steps toward his fiancée.
"Pep, you're glowing. Calm down", he stated and stepped out of the suit, "Come on here. You're fine..."
Tony stumbled towards her and hugged her tightly. Everything as okay... And strange enough, Clint could now feel it too. That calmness that Tony had, the certainty that everything would be fine. And how much that guy loved Pepper.
"Everything's okay...", Clint sighed, "False alarm..."

Bucky (again)
First, James had noticed the archer's reaction and asked himself what the hell those glowing eyes meant. Still, he had taken his place in front of the little girl, that was still sleeping on the couch. But he relaxed pretty fast, as soon as Stark came downstairs and hugged his girlfriend. That man was either suicidal or certain that nothing would happen. Slowly, he moved towards the couple, though and took a deep breath. He hadn't meant for this to happen. And he could see how miserable Stark looked. So James held out his healthy hand and looked the billionaire in the eyes.
"I'm sorry for that", he told him, "I didn't mean to..."
But Stark shrugged it off.
"You're right", he stated, "But I won't take that hand."
James nodded, though he felt a little locked out, dropping his hand again. It felt odd but apparently they were fine again.

Natasha & Valkyrie
She turned to Bucky as soon as he played with her hair. She simply shot him an amused smile and leaned against James. For once she allowed him to do as he pleased. It was just far too comfortable for her to move or scold him. Natasha hated it when people played with her hair - not that many would even get the idea of braiding the Black Widow's hair. But Clint had caught his daughter doing so before while Natasha sat really still like she feared being stabbed to death any moment. It was odd what kind of wounds one's past left on people.

"So this is how we treat each other, now, Bruce? I know you're hurt but ignoring each other isn't the solution-" she told him and sighed "-the world needed the Hulk and I was willing to do what it took. But fine be childish."
Her green eyes were fixed on the Hulk and out of reflex she stepped out of the chair's trajectory. Her gaze followed the piece of furniture. Almost instantly she regretted her decision as it flew towards Barton's children. She crinkled her mouth and was ready to attack him even though it was the stupidiest idea she might be able to have. Banner was lucky that Clint stood his ground and he finally settled down.
"You really shouldn't fling furniture at children," she said and stepped forward. Natasha placed her fingertips on his lower arm and slowly traced his veins towards his hand, speaking gently "The sun's getting real low..."

Natasha watched the Hulk turn back into Banner. She watched him sleep for a moment before she turned to Valkyrie. Her gaze was sharp and piercing as she watched the other woman. Val was clearly disappointed about what was going on and Natasha scoffed over that.
"You can be lucky that those children didn't get hurt. I would be more than willing to put the theory that Asgardians are immortal to a test. Believe me you have not encountered someone like me before," she threatened Val easily. Her Black Widow persona was getting the better of her as her hand almost automatically went to where she always hid a dagger. But Valkyrie was lucky that Natasha had chosen to leave her knives at home.
"Just let him be for tonight. If you like him somehow, you will not burden him with the knowledge of hurting any of us," she snapped at the woman before walking away over to Bucky.

She wrapped his arm around James and nudged him on. "Come on.. Let's go outside. It's almost midnight. I wanna see the firework," she told James and gave Tony an appreciative smile. The party had gotten out of control and both of them knew that.

Pepper
She stared at Rogers and Barnes and scoffed "Your friend is a charmer."
Her voice was sarcastic and she clearly wasn't anywhere near of calming down. That was when she turned around once she heard Tony's voice. She didn't understand the sudden turmoil around her like people were afraid of her. She looked around with a frown and her gaze landed on Tony.
"What do you mean I'm glowing?," she asked and looked down at her hands. That was when she blinked shocked and stared at him. "Tony! It's still...It's still," she stammered helpless and hugged him tight.

Pepper hid her face in the crook of his neck as she allowed his calmness to take over her. She took some shaky breaths before she finally stopped glowing. "I thought...I thought it was gone," she murmured and looked at Tony.
Pepper's body shook slightly as she suddenly pulled away "Oh god, are you okay? I didn't burn you?"
She searched his gaze for the calmness again. This just proved that Pepper needed him as much as he needed her. Most of the times it seemed like Tony just needed her to stay calm and collected. For her to show him when he needed to stay put. But also he was her anchor in times like this.
"I thought you cured Extremis-" she murmured and held him tight "-I'm not going to blow up, right? Or suddenly spit fire?"
Pepper looked at him scared and needed him to calm her down.

Even as Bucky approached them, she ignored everyone around. For once her life completely evolved around her boyfriend. She held onto Tony and just smiled as she seemed to stay calm. Heck, she felt so tired all of the sudden.

The Others
Laura stood still for a moment and looked at the husband.
"What?", she started moving quickly though taking Nathan and Lila with her as Clint went to wake Cooper. She waited by the car and hugged Cooper tightly once he followed her outside. Laura pressed a loving kiss on her son's hair even though she knows that he hates that. Her worried gaze though went to the mansion as she told her son to get into th car no matter what would happen. Laura, herself, though ignored that statement as well. She was trying to see where her husband was.

"Why would she blow up?", Wanda asked confused but raised to her feet nevertheless. She ignored Peter's girlfriend and just hoped that she wouldn't get into her head again. Instead she watched Tony's fiancée starting to glow which raised her eyebrow. But once Tony stumbled down to them, things seemed to change. The tensed atmosphere quickly calmed down again and she was left confused. Instead she looked at both Vision and Pietro for advice. Did they know what had happened?

Bucky
James followed her outside, his arm wrapped around her waist. He could feel her every move against him and it felt like it was supposed to be. They stepped ouside into the snow and he kissed her head, as they stopped on the balcony to look up at the sky. Explosions were audible and just for a moment, James flinched. The noise reminded him of something war - related, but he could easily ihnore that by looking at Natasha. She was so beautiful in that light...
They stood like that for a while, close to each other. And the world disappeared around them.
"It's so peaceful...", he whispered and pulled her closer, "That's almost scary."
He kissed her gently and then they just stood there, close to each other, atching the firework.

Tony
"It's okay, Pepper. You're fine", Tony repeated himself and kissed his girlfriend's forehead. To his own surprise she wasn't even slightly warmer. So apparently, he had fixed the heat issue. That was a beginning.
"Yeah well, about that...", he mumbled and just pressed her against his chest. She needed him calm and collected now. And if the genius was certain about one thing, then it was that the equation he had finished was correct. She wouldn't blow up. She just would develop super powers, which was kind of hot, to be honest.
"I stabilized the compound, but it's still wrapped around your DNA", the billionaire explained, "Your hormones must have reactivated it somehow..."

"No, you didn't burn me", he reassured her and let her check his skin, "I fixed that. It's stable now."
But then again, it had also been supposed to be dormant for the rest of Pepper's life. How could he have known that a pregnancy would reactivate this thing?
"Look, the fireworks. It's almost midnight", he tried to distract Pepper. He didn't want to have a bad start into 2018, just because of all the things that had happened. "Friday, we need a countdown. Everyone, raise your glasses, we're gonna count in the new year!"

Clints kids came inside again, too. Why had they been out there in the first place...? Whatever, this was a great party and maybe this time, it would end with a happy ever after. Maybe this time, no one would get hurt or be angry about something that had happened. If this year could have a good start, maybe it would also be a good year.

Bruce
Bruce woke up, blinking. He had no idea what had happened, but the house around him seemed to be halfway okay, so the green one had behaved. He took the blanket they had wrapped around him and slowly got up. His whole body hurt, but he managed to reach the couch and lean back with a sigh.
"Tony...", the scientist tried to get his teammate's attention, as the Iron Man announced that they would need a countdown, "Could I borrow some..."
"Clothes, sure", Stark answered and pointed toward the bedroom, "Just get yourself some. You know where they are."
That hadn't been the way he had imagined this. But still, Bruce went upstairs and awkwardly started searching through Tony's clothes. He was almost sure that Pepper disliked the idea of him searchimg their bedroom, but what was he supposed to do?
With a relieved sigh, he finally found some halfway normal sweat pants and a Led Zeppelin shirt that didn't feel like it was a second skin. Looking at himself in the mirror, he chuckled and shook his head.
"And here I am, wearing Tony's clothes again", he mumbled and then stepped downstairs again.

When he came downstairs, everyone had gathered around the hologram screen, which showed the exact time. It was 23:58:17. Only two more minutes. His eyes scanned the room for Valkyrie, but he couldn't spot her. So he just sat down on the couch again, next to the two teenagers. Who were they anyways? He had no idea. He sent a smile their way, as he sat down and then he leaned back with a deep breath. If he found that woman, he would tell her what she had done. But right now, he just wanted to enjoy the last two minutes of 2017.

Alicia
Everything seemed to go down at once. The woman started to glow and everyone panicked, Peter didn't move. He just stared and she briefly wondered if that guy was suicidal or just too tired to gat anything that was going on around them. But then Stark came and saved the day. The Hulk turned into a man again and suddenly they announced that the countdown had started. This was a strange party... But whatever. It was nice to be here with her boyfriend and stuff.

When the Hulk guy sat down next to them, wearing clothes again, she looked at him curiously. He didn't look different than before. Well, a little more tired, but whatever. She had never understood the hype around the Hulk, until now. Seeing him in person had been... impressive, to be honest. But the guy behind the green monster looked so average, so boring. Almost like that was his secret identity. With a shrug, she turned to Peter again. "Two minutes to midnight", she whispered and kissed his cheek. After all, this evening was still awesome.

Honorable mentions
Vision shrugged at Wanda's question and so did Pietro. They had no idea what Clint had meant. But both of them didn't really care at the moment. Pietro because he didn't care in general and Vision because his mind was on something that Tony had told him a while back. He looked at the genius, who shot him a short and motivasting glance and made him even more insecure.
If you like her, just kiss her...
It sounded so easy when Mr Stark said it. But it wasn't at all. Vision was nervous... Still, he put his arm around Wanda carefully and moved closer to her.

Pietro looked at the guy with a huff and rolled his eyes. That was too much. He felt ignored and unappreciated. So he got up and sat back down next to the other guy, who looked like a kid.
"Are you two gonna smooch, too?", he asked, clearly annoyed by his sister.

Happy had unlocked the safety glass again, as soon as Tony had turned up. He took his place next to the couple and smiled, because the two of them seemed to get along so well. That was definitely the first time a party ended like that. No fighting, no angry Pepper and no stupid Tony move. Almost... boring.

Last edited:
Natasha
She sighed as the cold air envoloped them. It was calming to her as it reminded her of Russia. Of course the cold air here was nothing compared to the Russian winter but still it felt familiar enough for her. She might probably walk around in her bikini though if she pleased. The Russian Winter was merciless compared to the one they had here.
Natasha leaned against the railing of the balcony as the firework started already. Of course she knew it was too early but still she enjoyed it. She could feel Bucky flinch next to her. She guessed it was because of the sound the firework made. It reminded her of gun shot just a little. Just that things were prettier than the blood what followed a succesful hit. The red of blood in general was pretty. But Clint had taught her long ago that it wasn't a reason to shoot people. In fact he had looked at her in horror once she mentioned she liked how blood splattered everywhere when she shot people.

Her gaze went to Bucky once he mentioned that it was scarily peaceful.
"Isn't that how it is supposed to be for most people?," she asked him and turned her back to the railing so she could look at James. Somehow she managed to get between him and the railing of the balcony without any of them noticing.
She smiled at him and gently kissed him back "I'm glad to have you back, James," she whispered before looking up at the sky again.
Natasha was able to hear the countdown from inside the mansion: ...3, 2, 1... She smiled at James and pulled him into another kiss "Happy New Year, loverboy." She murmured against his lips before kissing him again.

Pepper
Pepper listened to Tony and blinked confused. She stared at the man for a moment and let out a shaky breath she had been holding for a while. "Okay...," she murmured before a second thought entered her mind "But the twins... They're fine, aren't they?" She looked worried at him as she had trusted Tony to take care of this situation. But somehow he had managed only to half of the problem or at least it seemed like that now.
She tried to listen to Tony's explanation about what was going on. But due to her nervousness, she only understood half of it. "The what did what?", she asked him and only hugged Tony tighter.

Almost instantly she checked his hands and seemed to calm down further. She looked at Tony and sighed a little. Her attentionwent to the fireworks though and she smiled a little.
"Do you want to go outside?", she asked him gently as everyone else started to count backwards. In all honesty right now she wanted to be with him alone. Of course she had enjoyed the party like everyone else but now she just wanted to be alone with Tony. She felt exhausted and the Extremis compound left her a little clueless. All she wanted to do right now was cuddle with Tony.

3...2...1... Pepper rested her head on Tony's shoulder and mumbled "Happy New Year, baby."

Peter
He ran his hand through his hair distressed. Peter had imagined this party to go differently. But somehow most people didn't seem to be too surprised so he assumed that things normally went like this. Heck he heard so many stories about Stark's parties so he had thought they were epic. But instead they had gotten from one crazy moment into another. Heck he was so close to apologizing to Alicia for dragging her to this place instead of the school's party. Peter smiled gently at his girlfriend and was about to say something when the grey haired dude came to speak with them.

He blushed at prospect of making out with Alicia but cleared his voice. "Actually...I was about to give my girlfriend for the New Year's kiss," he murmured and looked at the other man. He seemed almost offended with something even though Peter had no idea why.
"I'm Peter, by the way," he mentioned and outstretched his hand. Smiling friendly, he asked "So what are you doing here?"
Somehow he had a feeling it had something to do with that woman who hung around the Vision guy all the time. The one who was able to throw things aorund without touching them.

Wanda
Wanda frowned as even Vision shrugged like he had no idea what was going on. If anyone should know that it was him after all. Tony trusted him more than he trusted anyone else. Perhaps it was something really confidential but why would Clint know about that then. It was just really confusing. She sighed and shook her head. To her surprise Vision suddenly wrapped his arm around her and she looked up at him with a smile. Wanda could feel her brother's annoyance but she couldn't bring herself to care too much as she gazed up into his eyes.

She could hear the other's counting down as well as Stark's AI. Just as they hit one, Wanda moved to her tip toes and placed a timid kiss on his lips. "Happy New Year, Vision," she whispered and pulled away as her cheeks burned a little. She was unsure how Vision would react to this. Her brother was the one who was more straight forward about things like this. Wanda usually kept to herslef and that was why her brother was so damn jealous. But something about Vision was different to her and she liked that.

Laura
She walked back into the house following her children while pushing Nathan's buggy. The little man was still knocked out and sleeping peacefully. She looked at Clint and tried to figure out if they were really fine. The situation seemed to have clamed down and Pepper had stopped glowing. So that was a good thing, wasn't it? Still Laura looked questioning at her husband to figure out what all of this had been about.

She walked up to her husband as the timer showed that it was not even a minute before midnight.
"So, does this mean that we can set in the New Year comfortably boring and like the rest of the world?", she asked Clint with a smile and murmured the countdown before giving Clint a kiss. Her husband would deserve a lazy and boring year for once. Still Laura knew better than to actually believe that. Life had never worked out for them like that after all.

Valkyrie
As soon as everyone counted down, she grumbled the countdown with them. She crossed her arms annoyed as she looked out of the window. She really didn't understand why people were punishing her for having fun with the Hulk. That guy was far more interesting than Banner with those PHDs. Heck she didn't even know what those were or even meant. But he had to constantly come up with them. It even made her feel like she wasn't appreciated here on Midgard. A part of her wanted to go back to Sakaar. At least she did have fun there. But her sense of duty to protect the crown had gotten the best of her since Ragnarok and somehow Thor thought it was a brilliant idea for her to take care of Banner. She was sure he also thought being around her was more of a burden.
Even though her gaze was fixated on the firework, she didn't really pay attention to it.

Tony
"The twins are fine", he reassured her, "They have the compund, too. It's in your DNA, remember?"
Tony smiled at Pepper and counted down from ten with the rest of the Avengers. It felt like everything had gotten into place right then and the night was perfect. He looked at Pepper and his eyes lit up, just like the first time they had kissed. And after all that, she was still with him. After all those years, she still was there and now they were getting married. Finally. It had taken a really long time to see that she was everything to him.
"Happy new year...", Tony whispered and enjoyed the kiss. This was the way it was supposed to go.

Pietro
"Pietro", the speedster introduced himself and shook the hand. This was better than that lovey dovey thing over there. At least he could talk to those people without having to constantly feel rejected and unwanted.
"My sister over there... she is trying to hook up that guy. She thought bringing me along would be a good idea", he grumbled and rolled his eyes, "He doesn't deserve her! She's better than this..."
It felt like a bad excuse for disliking his twin sister's boyfriend, but couldn't she at least choose someone normal? Someone he could hurt in case he wronged her? But that plastic guy...? Wanda was way better than this. She didn't need a sex puppet to fake love for her.

Vision and Clint
Vision felt everything at once for the small moment when their lips touched. He shivered and the stone in his head started to glow. Heck, he was about to sink into the floor like he wasn't even there at all, but he caught himself and stood on the floor again. With a goofy smile he looked at Wanda and tried to form a senseful sentence, while so much was going on in his brain. He couldn't explain it properly, but something seemed to pull him closer to her, to seek her near... For whatever purpose. He took a deep breath and stepped towards the girl, holding out a hand. What was he doing...?
"I was wondering if you might... want to go outside and look at the fireworks...", he stattered and the stone in his forehead started to glow again.

"Tottally and utterly boring...", Clint smiled and pulled his wife closer. Their kiss was the longest of all, because they simply sunk into each other. It was like a promise that he would try his best to keep that normal state up and be a good husband. He would start with the lessons as soon as the snow was gone and Laura would go back to work. They would be a real family.

The next morning...
Tony
With a weary head and the taste of whisky in his mouth, Tony woke up in the morning. He rolled around briefly, but then decided he had to get up because his bladder felt like it was about to explode. When he got up, though, he had a whole lot of different problems. He felt like his head was an air balloon and his legs weren't strong enough to carry him. Strangely enough, he did manage to walk the whole way to the bathroom, though.
"Holy moly...", he sighed, as emptied his bladder. He could stand straight now, but his head still hurt as hell.
The next thing Tony did, was walk to the kitchen to get himself some aspirins for the head and some coffee, simply because he wasn't halfway awake. As he passed the living room, the couch and the chairs were all taken by sleeping people. Clint and Laura must have headed home, though, because they and their children weren't there anymore.

Holding a mug of coffee, the genius walked past the couch again and now, a very strange view caught his attention. He shook his head and looked again. Steve was sleeping on the couch and damn, even when he was asleep that guy looked like a damn model, but the surprising thing about it was the slim young man, who was spread all over the Captain's body and had his arms wrapped around him. This wasn't a coincidence, this was intentional. With a silent chuckle, Tony took a photo of the two lovers and moved on to the next couple. Peter and his girlfriend were really cute, her on the couch and the boy on the fluffy carpet, rolled like an embryo, because it was damn cold in that room. Tony smiled and went to the bedroom to get the boy a blanket. After Peter was tugged in, the genius moved on to Thor, who was still sleeping on the floor, where he had passed out at about 11.
"Hey, shakespeare", the billionaire whispered and carefully nudged the god with his toe, "You still alive?"
"Get me my clothes, I will be with you when I'm ready...", Thor mumbled and turned to the other side. Tony grinned.
"Alright...", Stark answered.
Whatever that guy thought was going on, it seemed rather nasty to the billionaire.

Bucky
James woke up because he felt cold air on his naked skin. With a shiver, but keeping his eyes closed, he reached for the blanket. But it wasn't there.
"Huh...?"
Blinking, the supersoldier opened his eyes and looked at a bundle of two blankets, which was spread over two pillows. He sighed.
"Natasha...", he begged, pulling at one of the blankets, trying to get it back. It was really damn cold... Why was he so could anyways, didn't he wear...? It was only then that he realized that he was naked. One more reason to win that stupid cover back. But since that didn't seem to work out, he just wriggled underneath the blankets, joining Natasha in her fort of blankets. Skin to skin, they lay there for a while... Until his brain started to work on the situation. They were naked... What else had happened that night? Had he really been too drunk to remember what had happened?

Pepper
Pepper turned around as Tony moved out of bed. The shift in the bed made her sigh and grab his pillow in order to cuddle with it for a while. She was half asleep when Tony moved out of the bedroom but tried to ignore it while sleeping. But her stomach was grumbling because she was craving food again.

Natasha
It was one of the things that had sticked with ehr from the Red Room. The moment you managed to snatch yourself a blanket, you would never let it go anymore. She had developed a way of sleeping that entangled her with the blankets and no matter how hard one would pull on one side, the person would never get it.
Her brain first caught up that something was going on as she felt something cold against her back snuggling up to her. <„Stay away,“> she muttered in Russian as she tried to pull the blankets closer in order to shut the cold out. It had no use though and she huffed as she turned around to look at him.

„You’re cold. Cold people are not allowed inside my blankets, James,“ she murmured grumpy and looked at him. Natasha felt hungover and clearly didn’t want him close. But that was mainly because he felt so cold - especially his left arm. „Stark should’ve added some heating to that thing,“ she yawned and looked at him.

With a frown though she slowly noticed that both of them were naked. Sighing she just snuggled closer and decided not to comment on it unless Bucky would start acting odd.

Steve
He was spread all over the couch while sleeping. Somehow Steve had managed to sleep without moving too much. It was almost like Andy’s weight actually made Steve sleep unnaturally still. The flash of Tony’s phone startled him awake and he moved a bit.

His mind was occupied with his sleepiness as he managed to somehow get up without waking Andy. Suddenly things seemed to crash down on him. He hadn’t been drunk enough to actually give himself a blackout. So he did know what had happened. It was just that he had no idea why he would act like that. It was…just plain stupid. What would happen if someone reported them? Tony could get him into prison or the madhouse pretty easily now.
He stumbled backwards and almost accidentally knocked the coffee table over and moved away into the kitchen as his hands started to shake in panic. This wasn’t good. Not good at all.

Peter
Once Tony wrapped the blanket around him, he finally relaxed a little. His phone was buzzing based that his aunt was getting concerned over him not being home yet. He turned around in his sleep and somehow managed to take Licy’s hand into hers.

Tony
Tony picked Peter's phone up and smiled.
"Hello, May", he greeted Peter's aunt and tried his best to sound sober. But he did a pretty good job with that anyways. It was one of his specialities.
"Peter was at my New Year's party", the genius told her innocently, "He's still asleep on the couch, but if you want to talk to him, I can wake him..."
While he was talking on the phone, the billionaire walked after Steve and looked at him with a big questionmark on his face. When he noticed that Steve was behaving odd, he looked at the phone.
"Can you give me a minute? I'll tell him to call you back when he's up", Tony reassured her and just put the phone down.

"Wow, Steve, What the hell? Are you okay?", the billionaire asked, real worry on his face. He wasn't sure what to do. He had never seen the captain that... Helpless before.
"Talk to me, dammit! You're scary!", Tony hissed at him, because he didn't want to wake the others. Was it really that bad?
With a few steps, he was next to his... friend...? He took his shoulder and looked at the other man.
"Cap, I need you to calm down, okay?", he tried again, "Tell me what's wrong."
He looked back to where the living room was, trying to figure out what had set Steve off. That guy behaved as if he was about to get murdered or something. Maybe he had gotten that anxiety gas again? But he didn't feel any effects, so it must have been a dose specifically for the supersoldier.
"If I may interfere...", Friday's voice was audible and she clearly had the intention to help Tony's hung over brain to capture the whole situation, "I think Steve is upset about the fact that he made out with a man."
Tony chuckled for a few seconds, until he noticed that Steve looked at him in horror. The billionaire raised both eyebrows, as he blinked at the supersoldier surprisedly.
"Is she right, Steve?", he asked, serious all of sudden.

James
"Yes, I am cold", James argued and looked at her with clear eyes. Though he had been really drunk the night before, he wasn't hung over. He was just tired and cold.
"I am cold because you took both blankets and left me with nothing", he accused her, mostly playful, but slightly annoyed, "Just give me a blanket and I'm gone."
He meant it and started pulling on one of the covers again. He pulled so hard that it flipped the Black Widow over and she landed on the mattress again. With a boyish smile, James wrapped the blanket around himself and finally relaxed a bit. He felt better, wrapped in the warm fabric.

Yawning tiredly, the supersoldier stretched and closed his eyes again. He felt cozy and warm and the fact that he had apparently slept with Natasha didn't bother him at all. He wouldn't make a big deal out of it, because they had done that before and it was only a logical next step to their kisses the night before.
Being wrapped in that blanked, which smelled like Natasha, by the way. He took a deep breath, inhaling her smell, before he dozed off again. This was way more comfortable.

Noah
He had been up all night, staring at the ceiling. He had built that world inside his head and played through all 150 000 possibilities to what could go wrong or what would happen if he had made a mistake. The sad thing about that all was that he couldn't tell anyone about his plan. They wouldn't understand, even though he would try to explain... They just couldn't see it. And he couldn't take them there yet. He wasn't sure if that worls was stable enough to keep existing if someone actually entered it.

The code was done and so was his great interdimensional portal. But he hadn't tested it yet. He didn't know if the electrodes on his head were enough to feed the code into that other dimension he had created. And he was too much of a coward to try it. What if it wnet wrong and he was stuck inside that self made dimension forever? It was kinda scary, thinking that all of his work had been in vain and would only lead to him dying... But it was an acceptable solution.
So, when Noah got up at 10 am, he took his phone and called the only person that would miss himif it all went wrong: His boyfriend.
"Hey, Babe", he started the conversation and one could hear that he hadn't been asleep for two nights, "I might die today. So just know that it's not your fault and that I love you."
He said it as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Because if he failed this here, his life wasn't worth livingh anyways.

Natasha
"Get your own blankets and don't use mind. These are mine. They smell like me," she told him and tried to keep one. "You're ruining my bed tempreture. Things are getting way too cold now," she whined and looked accusingly at him. Quarreling over such nuicances was odd to Natasha. Normally they didn't have time to spend the whole night and a morning together. It was a night of passion and then they had to go back to keeping their distance like they were nothing more but colleagues - not even friends.

"You could at least cuddle with me-" she murmured as he pulled away. Not many people knew that Natasha enjoyed spooning - especially the little spoon. But just Clint and Bucky were allowed to envelop her in a hug like that. Those were the only two people she really trusted her life with. So they were allowed to see her vulnerable sometimes. Natasha huffed as he got comfortable with her blanket. If he gave one more wrong comment, she'd kick him out of her bed. At least that was what she tried to tell herself.
"-As payment for that blanket of course." Natasha would never admit that she simply wanted to be held by him. That was the equivalent to showing weakness to her.

Steve
He looked at Tony like he was crazy. Shouldn't Stark know what was going on?
"I-I did what?", he murmured in pure horror once Friday spoke. That was why Steve never drank - well, it wasn't. But now, he understood why Bucky had always ended up with a dame when they had gone drinking in the 40s. Simply because of his medications and later because the alcohol wasn't doing anything for him, he had never been this drunk. Usually Steve drank responsibly because even off duty, he had to keep Captain America's image clean.

Steve didn't even answer Tony's question. It was a ridiculous one after all. He should know that it wasn't okay. Perhaps he really should get himself treated for this. After all he had been able to keep the truth under wraps for so long. Why was he breaking this all of a sudden? "I'm sorry, Tony. I didn't...I," he had no real words as he looked at his former friend "I didn't mean to get you into even more troubles. Would appreciate it if you kept quiet about it. I will seek treatment." He looked at the genius and nodded. Steve had found doctors on the Internet claiming they could help him with this illness. Part of him had just hoped it had gone away with the serum. But it appeared Erskine's serum wasn't able to heal everything wrong with his body.

He glanced towards the living room and crinkled his mouth. Steve was unsure of what to do. It hurt him leaving Andy like this but it was the smartest decision after all. "Please, tell him I'm sorry... I just gotta go," he simply said and took some steps away.

Fenriz
"Yeah?," Fenriz asked sleepy as he suddenly got a phone call from Noah. Clearly he hadn't expected anyone to call him just yet. He rubbed his face and looked at his alarm clock. "Hold on a second, what are you even talking about? You should get some sleep instead of talking like this. When was the last time you slept, Noah?", he inquired and sat up in his own bed. He had a raspy voice that showed that he had just woken up by the phone call. He rubbed his face and groaned a little. "If you have a bad day, come over. But don't talk that nonsense about having to die or anything..."

James
She was driving him crazy, pushing him away like that. Every time Natasha allowed him to get closer, she took one step back, leaving him wondering what the hell he had messed up now. But this, this was perfect. And somehow he got used to it way too fast.
"Well I could... But I thought cold people weren't allowed under your blanket", he chuckled and pulled her close, gently kissing her neck. He had thought that he would never see her again when the memories had come back. But there she was, in bed next to him, pressing against his body even though she must be freezing. And he was so happy, he didn't even want to get up.

With a yawn, he snuggled into his girl's hair and closed his eyes again.
"This is surreal, you know that?", he mumbled, half asleep already, as suddenly he heard a noise. For once he shook it off and looked at Natasha instead. He kissed her neck again and she turned to him. So they started kissing and the whole thing started heating up, as suddenly someone opened the door and James opened his eyes to see what was going on, just to stare into Banner's eyes.

Bruce
"What the actual...?", Bruce asked and stared at the couple, which was obviously naked underneath the sheets. He stared and somehow he couldn’t... stop staring. It was odd and painful, but he couldn't look away. That was until that Bucky guy looked up and gave him a look that shivered down his spine. Hell, he could still see the killer in that man. And as stupid as it sounded, he was worried about Natasha. What if she didn't see it? What if she ended up dead one day? He would want to be responsible for that. But then again, maybe it was just the jealousy talking. He had to admit, that it still stung every time he thought about her.

"Did no one teach you to knock before entering a bedroom?", Barnes hissed at him, clearly not in the mood for interruption. And Bruce could understand him... he just wondered how long the two of them would work out. If this was just a romance thing, maybe he even had a chance. Well, maybe. But what Natasha had said before wasn't very encouraging. She had done what had to be done. She had wrapped him around her finger so easily, because he had wanted to believe that there was someone who might like him as he was... He had tried so hard to make himself feel better, that he hadn't noticed that he had fallen for his own lies.
"Sorry", Bruce stattered and stumbled outside. His face felt hot and he felt miserable.
"Val, where are you? Let's leave, come on...", he begged, looking for his... well, what was she actually? His bodyguard? His friend? More like the other guy's friend, he assumed.

Tony
"Treatment? What the heck, Steve, you don't...."
Just as Steve was about to go, Tony grabbed his arm and looked at him.
"No, you stay", he stated and shook his head, "Sit down, we need to talk this over."
The genius was calm, but a little bewildered that his friend still believed that it was considered an illness to be attracted to boys. That guy needed some clarity on that. As soon as possible.
"Here, have some coffee." It wasn't a question. Tony placed the confused man on a chair and closed the door to the kitchen so no one would hear them. For Steve's sake, he really wanted to keep this confidential. With a furrow in his brow, Stark sat down opposite of Steve and took a deep breath.

"So, you kissed a guy", he started and nipped on his glass of water, in which the aspirin had resolved, "That's cool. Did that, too. Wasn't my thing, though." Tony shrugged. "I really don't like being..." He coughed. "The passive part at that one."
The billionaire nodded, as if he wanted to confirm his own statement.
"But I was young and drunk and that guy looked attractive, so... I gave it a shot when he started hitting on me. Was no big deal." He chuckled. "Oooh everyone was so shocked."
The chuckling turned into laughter at the memories soon. After a while, Tony stopped laughing, though and his eyes met Steve's.
"Look, what I'm trying to say is that it's not a disease", he explained, "It's more of a preference. Nothing to worry about. No one will send you to hospital just because you like cheeseburgers, right?"

The Iron Man took another sip from the glass and then put it down on the table. A moment of silence followed.
"Friday, tell the captain about the gay rights nowadays", he suddenly asked his AI.
"Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) rights in the United States vary on a jurisdiction-by-jurisdiction basis. But since June 26, 2003, sexual activity between consenting adults of the same sex as well as same-sex adolescents of a close age has been legal nationwide. As of June 26, 2015, all states license and recognize marriage between same-sex couples as a result of the Supreme Court decision in Obergefell v. Hodges. Adoption is allowed for all married couples nationwide”, the AI answered and Tony smiled, “In some states, there are discrimination policies, to help those people live a normal life with the one they love.”
“You see?”, the genius triumphed and petted Steve’s shoulder, “You’re good to go for it.”

Noah
"Yeah", Noah grumbled and shook his head, "Just blame it on the mental state."
He really wasn't in the mood for any of this. He really just wanted to tell that stupid idiot that he loved him, in case that stupid experiment went wrong.
"Tell me how I can sleep when I've finally got it figured out now", he countered, almost annoyed. It was probably just the sleep deprivation, though he could go much longer without sleeping. The problem was just that he always seemed to forget to eat, which lead to rather frequent breakdowns when he was working on a new project. Even his professors, who really appreciated him as one of the brightest minds aroung their classes, were angry about his lack of- well, self care.
"You wanna call me crazy, just come over and look at that shit I've made. Can even watch me die, then."
It was more meant as a provocation than an actual invitation. Noah could get really aggressive and impolite when he was suffering from sleep deprivation. And shortly before his mind went totally nuts, he always pushed everyone away. It was one of the warnig signs for a new breakdown, which usually ended in tears and 24 hours of sleep.

Natasha
"They aren't. So leave the cold body parts outside," Natasha murmured tiredly. She usually wasn't one to be in a good mood after waking up. That was why Fury always had sent Clint to wake her. Otherwise, Fury or any other agent would live dangerously, if they chose to be stupid enough to wake her.
She hummed happily as he kissed her neck and opened her eyes to look at him. Natasha grinned at him and snuggled closer but kept her blanket tightly wrapped around her body.

"Why's this surreal?" she wanted to know and kissed him back. She just moved on top of him when the door opened. So he turned around and flashed Banner a little. It wasn't like she cared about people to see her naked. After all, a lot of people had seen her naked before. The Red Room had successfully taught her not to be shy about literally anything.

Natasha pulled the blanket towards her naked chest before she sat up, straddling James.
"How can we help you?" she asked him as he just stood there "Just ignore the idiot. He happens to bark but not bite most of the time." But he was gone faster than she could react and she turned to Bucky.
"You could've at least be nice, James. Give him a rest. He just came back from the outerspace," she scolded him, but she moved leaned to kiss him again.

She felt terrible about how she had treated Banner. But he didn't see what she did. The Hulk had been a danger, and she had the skills to tame him so why not use them? Besides he had someone else interested in him. Both were only too stupid to realize. Perhaps Natasha should start meddling with their relationship. She loved doing it, and she was a master of meddling. The best example was Steve after all.

Valkyrie
Val was tried and rubbed her face. She burrowed her brows though as Bruce walked up to her, begging her to leave. The Asgardian sat up and looked positively concerned for once.
"What happened?" she asked him and stood up stumbling to her side. Valkyrie still was confused about what was happening, but she looked annoyed, now.
"Who hurt you?" she asked him outright. Regardless of how she acted, even Banner was her friend, and she would stand by his side. Given that she was a warrior, her first reflex was to fight whoever chose to hurt him.

Steve
Steve tried to squeeze past Tony without meeting his eye. But the genius was faster and grabbed his arm forcing him to stay at least for now.
"Talk about what, Tony?" he asks and sighs. It's clear that he felt uncomfortable talking about this particular topic. He had lived all his life resisting those urges after all. He had felt so relieved to find out that he felt attracted to Peggy; that he was normal for once. He had assumed it was the serum that had made him healthy again. But seeing Bucky again and now Andy it made him realize that the serum hadn't done his job correctly.

He blinked bewildered as Tony shoved a cup of coffee to him and placed him on a chair. He felt like they were at the school and the genius would scold him for something he had done. It had happened a lot to Steve even though he was at the hospital most of the time and his weak body. Much to Bucky's dismay, Steve had gotten into a lot of trouble during his school days.

"Do we really need to talk about this?" Steve asked uncomfortably and moved around in his chair. It was quite the funny picture to see a man with his physique squirm around.
He blinked confused as Tony told him that he had been with a man before.
"You-you did that?" he asked and frowned while he thought about it. He seemed confused how Tony could act so carefree about it.
"But the doctors say it's unnatural. The Bible..." he had so many reasons for why it was unnatural and considered an illness. Steve was religious after all, and the Bible never spoke in favor to any of his thoughts. He didn't want to die in sin. He frowned and looked at Tony. His former teammate was so utterly fond of his memory.

The explanation about cheeseburgers made sense. But it was something else than eating some food, wasn't it? But maybe it was that simple.
"Why do people still offer treatments if it's not considered to be an illness?" he finally asked the question that had bothered him for a while now.
"I used that...that thing called Google, and it confirmed things. Even offered me places where I could go," unknown to Steve he had just typed in the wrong buzz words. He had only accepted the first few findings that Google had offered him. Steve had no experience whatsoever with the Internet after all.

He turned quiet as Tony's new voice spoke to him. He had explained to him before it was some kind of computer system. But even Jarvis had been nothing more than a friendly and helpful voice to him.

He frowned but nodded. It sounded right and if it was even legal so why shouldn't it be alright? He sighed confused and looked at Tony. For a moment he stayed quiet before asking
"Do you think it is alright? I mean you know...being with a man" he needed an honest answer after all even laws could be wrong. Steve had grown up in a time that legally allowed people to discriminate not only gays but also black people. So he wasn't too sure about it. Deep down Steve still trusted Tony's judgment even though the two stopped believing in one another.

Fenriz
"Noah," Fenriz sighed. He wasn't only worried about his boyfriend but also their plan. It wouldn't work without his talents. So that stupid boyfriend of his needed to calm down and wait for tomorrow. It wouldn't matter if they waited 12 hours longer for him to fall asleep.
"Stop talking to me like that! Just trying to get you into a healthy state of mind and you know that. It will help no one if you die because you make a stupid mistake because of the lack of sleep." Fenriz pointed out and deadpanned "It's really easy. Close your eyes and shut your mouth. Sleep will take over on its own."

He huffed as Noah challenged him to go and visit him. "You know what? I'm only coming to you so I can tug you in for the night," he replied annoyed, and Noah could hear his keys moving around as Fenriz left his home to go to his boyfriend.
Of course, he knew Noah better than that. It was the sign that Fenriz was right and the damned experiment could wait. He didn't want to be responsible for any missing limbs or worse Noah's death. He sighed and stopped a cab so he could get to him faster. Besides he could look at his experiment himself. Might not be the worst idea in the end.

Bucky
As soon as the intruder was gone again, James relaxed. He let his hands explore Natasha’s body and tried not to think about the hurt puppy look on the other man’s face. It reminded him of Steve and how his best friend had stared at him when he had caught him in the act. Now his whole perception of those memories had changed. He saw a jealous man now... One who was trying to hide his feelings from everybody, even his best friend. And James wondered if it had been any different if he had known. What would have happened if he had known about Steve’s preferences...?

Just as fast as his desire for Natasha had been inflamed, it went out again. The thought that Steve had always wanted him and no one else scared Bucky. It was something he just wasn’t used to... But whatever Steve wanted, he would support him and his decisions. But he would also make sure that that stupid guy didn’t go all rogue and end up America’s number obe searched criminal. Not even for the right cause- him. He wasn’t worth Steve’s life.

“This whole morning scenario... Steve’s... little mistake yesterday. I mean, he made out with a guy. It just doesn’t feel like him”, James shrugged and pulled her down, so she would lie on him, “I just don’t know what to think...”, he sighed, “about us, about Steve... And that other guy who just stumbled in? What’s his name? Bruce?”
With a deep breath, he closed his eyes for a moment, but they opened again and he wound up staring at the ceiling.
“Us- that feels right. You know that?”, he mumbled, as his healthy hand made circles on her back.

Bruce
The asgardian warrior couldn’t even stand straight. She was still drunk and that fact just amazed Bruce. But soon enough, his thoughts wandered back to Natasha, when she asked him eho had hurt him. Yeah, who had hurt him, actually? If he was completely honest, he had hurt himself. He had really believed that after all that time that had passed, he would just come back and find everything like it had been before. But it had been a long time and he had missed most of it. To him, it felt like he had been gone for a week or so, the most. So it was rather surprising to him that it all had changed.

“No one hurt me”, he sighed and shook his head, “Can you even walk? Or do you need help with that, too?”
He looked up and down the woman, really concerned, too. He didn’t know how yet, but somehow he had to stop her from drinking. It wasn’t healthy and apart from that- it really impaired her judgement. When she was angry, she even threw things at him sometimes, just to apologize vigorously afterwards.
The distraction was very welcome, so Bruce just went on making a withdrawal plan for Val in his head. First, he needed to get rid of any alcohol that she had bought with his money. Goddamn, that was a huge job already.

Tony
“Google...”, Tony mumbled and took another sip from his aspirin liquid, “Google is a tricky thing...”
He said and his glance went to the wall behind Steve. For a moment, it seemed like he wasn’t there anymore. Then his focus came back to Steve.
“The thing with the internet is that everyone can write anything on there. So people who oppose those laws”, he coughed, but only to conceal that he was saying “church”, “they still offer treatment for what is scientifically proven no disease but just a preference. It’s like... people who still gather to do witch trials. They do exist, by the way.”

The genius got up from his chair to get himself some breakfast, but all that happened was him sitting back down because he was feeling hella dizzy.
“Stupid hangover”, he mumbled and leaned back in the chair.
At Steve’s question if it was alright to love a guy, Tony raised both of his eyebrows until his head hurt even more. He blinked and sipped his aspirin again.
“What kinda question is that?”, he asked and massaged his temples gently, “I love cheeseburgers.”
It was stupid of Steve to trust his judgement, but he also knew that the Cap had no other choice here. He was probably his last hope anyway.
“I say do whatever makes you feel good...” The genius shrugged. “Works for me. Believe me, I’ve been through a lot. But sure, go for it, tiger.”
Just as they were done talking, two hands pressed against the kitchen door and a male voice was audible: “Steve? Y’kay? Come out here, I miss you...”
Tony chuckled and shoved Steve toward the door.
“There ya go, make it work.”

Noah
When the door bell rang, Noah forced himself up and opened. He hated that feeling of lightheadedness when he hadn’t slept for a while. First cane the euphoria, then the big break. And there was nothing he could do about it. The computer was ready and turned on, the program opened. All that was missing now was the electrodes on his head, which would activate specific brain areas while he built the dimension, which would- hopefully- put objects into the dimension without him having to carry them around. Maybe he could even shape it that way. Make some grass or trees... like god.

“Hey baby “, he mumbled and turned around again, so he wouldn’t have to look into Fenriz’ concerned face. He really didn’t need this now. All he wanted was someone to watch his vitals.
“Come and grab a chair. Enjoy the show.”
His eyes half closed, Noah sat down on the chair in front of the computer.

Natasha
She scoffed as James didn't seem into it anymore. Natasha rolled her eyes and almost immediately got down from him. She knew him well enough to know when he was into sex and when he wasn't. But it rarely happened that he would stop her, to begin with, and it was unnerving. Heck, she might not remember much of last night, but usually, she always found herself enjoying their shared time. So it was a safe bet that she would do now as well. That was why she felt unnerved and even annoyed by James's sudden change of heart.

Even before James opened his mouth, Natasha could tell that there was something else on her mind. To her, it was a safe bet that it would be pancakes. She was pretty sure that he hadn't shaken off his habits by now. Instead, she was surprised by a different question. Apparently, Steve Rogers was more interesting than her right now. Not many people knew that, but Natasha could be quite petty. Only her excellent control over her urges stopped her from groaning out loud.
"What mistake? That he made out with Andy instead of some random waitress you set him up with?" she asked him. Natasha certainly wasn't in the mood of talking some sense into James in case he would turn out disapproving all of that. "For fuck's sake, James. That man has been lusting after you for decades. So give him slack if he chooses to act on his feelings for someone else for once," she gave him a sober glance, so Bucky knew it was better to keep his mouth shut.

With a huff, she rolled her eyes as he told her he didn't know what to think. Maybe Natasha should've reacted differently to all of this. But she wasn't ready to deal with any of those questions and implications. "Well, it's easy: either you like it or not. If you don't like neither Steve's behavior nor Bruce, then keep it to yourself-" she told him and added, gesturing to the door of the bedroom "-If you don't like what we have, there's the door. You know how to use it."

"You have quite a lot of questions if it's supposed to feel right," she told him unnerved. Natasha probably had none reasons actually to lecture him about commitment in relationships. Still something about how he said it bothered her. Maybe it was the fact that she had tried to show him so hard that she genuinely cared and it seemed unappreciated all of a sudden. Maybe having sex hadn't been the smartest idea. Natasha could do that part without having her own feelings involved. But with James it was different -always had been- because she considered it lovemaking only with him.

Valkyrie
Valkyrie watched Bruce with a frown she noticed that something was off but the other man didn't seem to want to talk about it. "Are you sure about that?" she asked in her British accent. It was funny how one could even distinguish a Midgardian accent. Perhaps Val had traveled more than she actually led on. Her speaking pattern was different to Thor's after all, and she seemed to adapt quicker to the Midgardian lifestyle. But maybe it only was because Valkyrie must've lived in Sakaar for quite a while before she left with Bruce, Thor, and Loki. After all, she was older than the two other Asgardians.

"I can walk," she dismissed him and stumbled a little before she managed to stand upright and walk properly.
"Don't look at me like that," she knew that gaze from the time he had tried to stop her from drinking. Apparently, it hadn't worked, and she could always ask Thor for more. He might not like her drinking habit, but at least he didn't stop her from drinking liquor.
"The Hulk has been a good companion, Doctor Banner," she patted his back and looked around. It was amazing that she still seemed to remember most of what had happened. She even adapted some of his friends' habit of calling him by his last name. Maybe he would appreciate that.

Steve
Steve listened to Tony and felt uncomfortable. It was apparent that the two of them hadn't the best relationship at the moment. So talking about something like this was more of a no-go than alright. After all, Steve wouldn't even have wanted to talk about all of this before their friendship had ended. In a way, he had been closer to Sam as well, and his friend hadn't known anything. Apparently, Natasha had known about this all or else she wouldn't have invited Andy.

Steve stood up so he could excuse himself as Tony seemed to space out. He wasn't into waiting for something he didn't want to discuss, to begin with. Steve also felt like Tony wouldn't understand him. He was no religious person after all, and he did notice how Tony tried to conceal mentioning the church.
"Pretty sure Pepper will appreciate it if you compare her with a cheeseburger or hamburger," he pointed out as the analogy somehow confused him a little. He took a sip of his coffee and looked at Tony with some puppy dog eyes. For once he doesn't even seem to notice.

"Hopefully you are correct," he murmurs but seems to believe Tony. Maybe the man would know better than him. After all, he grew up in a more open time besides people seemed more laid back nowadays. He looked towards the door as he heard Andy. He took a deep breath and nodded once Tony ushered him away. Steve looked at Tony for a moment before turning around and hugging him "Thank you, Tony." He gave him a short nod and moved away.

Once he was out of the door, he looked a little guilty. "Sorry 'bout that... I-I needed to talk to Stark about something." Steve mentioned honestly and gave him an unsure smile.

"I umm... apologize if things have gotten a little out of hand, last night. Normally I am not...this straightforward. You could call me the president of the waiting too long club," he laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. In all honesty, Steve was the picture perfect gentleman when it came to dating. He would never do anything one wasn't comfortable with. Heck, he even would wait 70 years for a date that would never happen.

"Good morning, by the way."

Fenriz
Fenriz stood in front of the door with his arms crossed. He knew that his boyfriend wouldn't want to see him, but that wouldn't stop him from doing this. It had never stopped him before.
"Hello, Noah," he greeted him and stepped inside. He knew better than to react to him not looking in the eyes. Noah knew that he was in trouble after all. So there was no use in acting like he wasn't. Noah should know better than allowing such beginner mistakes were getting in their way.

"You should go to bed," he ignored his invitation of watching whatever he had planned. "All of your work won't do anything for us if you make a mistake because you're sleep deprived," he points out serious and places both of his hands on his shoulders. "I love you, but this is crazy. If I have to knock you out, I will do it. Our mission is too important than to simply ruin it by one stubborn idiot who didn't want to sleep." he looks pointedly at Noah and starts to usher him towards his bedroom. Of course he knew that his boyfriend wouldn't like this, but in the end, he would win anyways. Noah usually didn't win their quarrels after all.

James
He knew better than to contradict when she was talking like that. Natasha was a goddess and he treated her like one, especially when she was angry. But right now... right now he just wanted to punch her in the face. Not literally, of course, just... in his mind. Because she was so damn gorgeous. But she wasn’t in a good mood, not at all. He should have known better than talking to her about stuff like that in the morning. But when she went on about how he could leave if he didn’t like what they had, James raised his hands in surrender. He hadn’t meant it like that, not at all to be honest. But somehow it had come out the wrong way and he...
He stopped her talking with a kiss. Feeling her lips on his, all thoughts were wiped away. James pulled her closer again and just enjoyed feeling her. There was nothing sexual about that, just two people, close to each other. His hands played with her hair and he smiled into the kiss.
“Don’t throw me out, please “, he whispered submissively and hugged her tightly, “I’ll behave...”

Somehow, he still couldn’t believe that he was here with her like this. It felt like a great dream to him, like something he had made up in his mind... or something they had planted inside his head. He shook that thought off, it was scary and wrong. He just pulled her close and closed his eyes. That was until he started smelling coffee. With a smile on his face, he shook Natasha carefully.
“Hey, I’m hungry. Let’s go have breakfast “, he begged and kissed her again, “Please?”

Andy
When Andy had woken up, he had been groggy and the first thing he had noticed had been the fact that his prey was missing. How the hell had that guy managed to wriggle out underneath him without waking him up?!
Maybe the alcohol had done it’s part, as well... he didn’t know. Anyways, Steve was gone and the other guys were still sleeping around him. The girl who had hit his nose the night before -which was still hurting, but wasn’t broken- was sleeping as well. She took up a lot of space for such a little girl, because she lay on her back, her hands folded over her head. It was an odd picture to Andy, he didn’t know why she slept like that...

The next thing that the young man noticed was Steve’s voice coming from behind a door. He couldn’t understand what they were talking about, but it sounded serious. He just hoped that no one was in trouble... For a few moments, Andy sat down on the floor and waited for the conversation to finish. But after what felt like hours, he couldn’t wait any longer... he just wanted to make sure that Steve was okay in there. So he pressed his palms against the door- he was probably still drunk, judging from his behavior, though he wasn’t entirely sure about that- and sighed.
“Steve? Y’kay? Come out here, I miss you...”
Yep, definitely still drunk. Stupid Andy, he thought to himself. But then again, whatever. He had gotten the guy.

When Steve stumbled out of the kitchen, it seemed like he had changed. His whole body language was different. Less... scared. And Andy liked that. He liked that a lot.
“Things didn’t get out of hand”, Andy smiled and reached for Steve’s hand. He wasn’t sure what the captain would think about that, but he would give it a shot. Whatever had happened... it seemed like Steve was more relaxed now.
“We just kissed and I liked it a lot”, he stated and looked up at Steve with half closed eyes. He really tried not to look at those lips but... he failed. It was impossible to ignore those lips.

At Steve’s explanation on his personality, Andy chuckled.
“Well, I usually let myself be rushed into things I end up regretting simply because I fall for people who use me, so...” The paramedic looked like a hurt teenager for a moment. Despite his manly and clearly grown up body, Andy’s eyes had a boyish touch to them and especially when he was thinking about something sad, one could easily read those emotions on his face. “...so maybe waiting too long doesn’t sound too opposable...”, the young man sighed and leaned against Steve’s chest.
“Let’s just cuddle and kiss for the beginning. I really need someone who’s good for me.”
But what if he was the one rushing now? What if he was putting too much pressure on that precious man?
“If you... I mean, when you’re ready. Okay?”
Andy’s hand cupped Steve’s cheek gently, as he looked at him with a smile.

Noah
“Leave me alone with your stupid bed, Riz, I need to test this, it’s finally done and I can’t just sleep now!”, Noah growled and fought his boyfriend’s grip, “Get the fuck off of me!”
It was no use. Fenriz was stronger than him and way more experienced in making people move the way he wanted them to. So Noah, the rather slim and untrained MIT Student had a rather hard time even standing his ground.
In the end, though, Riz managed to pull him into the bedroom and place him on the kingsize bed. Noah was still angry and started shouting at his lover.
“You get the hell off me or I’ll kill you, I swear! I wanna finish that stupid test run, is that so hard to understand?!”, he screamed on top of his lungs, feeling so... helpless, caught inside this awfully cozy bed he didn’t want to use, like, at all.

The anger turned into tears and Noah could feel the pressure on his chest rising. Just a few more minutes and he would have a total nervous breakdown. He was that type of guy who acted like a total asshole one second and started to cry right after. And that was exactly why people around him considered him dangerous. He was exactly like all those psychos who killed because they were angry and totally lost it. Just that Noah had Riz and he was the one keeping him from losing it. In a way, they had found each other.

When the tears started dropping, Noah gave in and stopped fighting. He put his head onto the pillow and sighed, blinking the salty drops away.
“Fuck, just... don’t stop me when I do something useful for once...”, he begged and closed his eyes, as pictures rushed through his mind, “You know pretty well why I can’t sleep....”
It was because of the process that had made him the way he was. And because of ehat they had done to him when they had found out about his powers. He had been a three year old child, when they had gotten him and he had been freed by the age of 12. But the memories of those white walls and small rooms, as well as the constant feeling of danger every time he closed his eyes had stayed with him. They had taught him a lot, but they had also made him a nervous wreck, someone who felt like they were something destructive and dangerous. Something totally useless and mostly an object for the scientists to use.

Natasha
Natasha blinked as James stopped her angry rambling by kissing her. She wasn't used to people shutting her up like that. Still, her arm moved around him, and she kissed him back. James even managed to coax a small smile on her lips as they kissed like there was no tomorrow. She hummed happily against his lips. Natasha had to admit that she had missed him...this. It was nice to be with him without having to fear torture or any other kind of punishment. Still, she yearned it because it lacked the usual thrill their nights together gave her.
"I would never throw you out, James," she whispered truthfully and smiled gently at him. Natasha caressed his cheek in a manner that showed him how much she truly cared about him. He was the only one who could make her walls crumble with just a word. Just for a split second, her eyes were filled with pure affection.

Natasha groaned as James shook her. She held onto him with one arm but shoved his chest with her unoccupied hand "Stop it." She sighed as he told her that he was hungry. Of course, he was. Why was it that every guy that she somehow felt close to, had a stomach with a black hole in it? Clint, James and even Steve, they all could eat like there was no tomorrow.
"I'm not making you any pancakes," she murmured solemnly as he begged her for breakfast. She opened her eyes though as soon as he backed up his statement with a kiss.

Groaning she turned around, so her back was to him. But it didn't even take five minutes that she moaned again and lied flat on her back. "Fine, breakfast..." Natasha finally agreed and sat up. "Where did you put my clothes last night?" she asked him and searched for her underwear. There was no way Natasha would show the other Avengers her birthday suit. It wasn't like she was ashamed of her body, she just wouldn't hear the end of it. She reached for her bra that somehow had ended up on the shade of the lamp on the bedside table.

tumblr_nkcfcyGCL01rzpv2eo3_540.png

Steve
Steve looked back to Tony, a last time, who gave him a somewhat delicate thumbs up. In all honesty, he knew how fucked up this situation was. But Steve couldn't help the was he had grown up. The society had been entirely different back then and even in America had lived some Nazis. That was why him traveling the States in that ridiculous costume had been so important. It wasn't only to get people into donating money and going into service but also to show everyone it was worth the fight.

His gaze turned to their hands as Andy took it. Andy would need to initiate a lot in their relationship if they would make it work. Steve just wasn't the type to be so straightforward as Andy. Even with Bucky, he danced around particular topics. After all, he had made him believe he liked girls for almost a century, now. That was something Steve really wasn't proud of. But this time Steve didn't pull away and held merely Andy's hand. He seemed to have come to terms with him liking this guy at least for now.

Almost at the same time as Andy, his gaze dropped to the other man's lips. The way he looked at him made Steve yearn for a kiss. But he didn't want to spoil things and simply stayed content by holding his hand for now. "Well, I'm glad you liked it because I liked it, too," he murmurs as his cheeks become pink in embarrassment. Usually, Steve wouldn't admit such a thing, but it felt right with Andy. Despite the little time the two men had spent together, this already felt better than the useless time he had spent with Bucky.

Steve frowned as Andy explained that he had been hurt by going too fast. Who would cause pain someone like him? That didn't seem fair, but then again, the world was hardly fair to any of them. "Perhaps we should find a pace of our own because I hardly doubt you would want to wait 70 years for a date," he chuckled over himself. So clearly, Steve knew how to take things slow. Steve frowned a bit as Andy asked if he was okay with it. Instead of answering, he leaned in and kissed Andy gently. Of course, that was alright with him.

Fenriz
"I get the fuck off of you when you finally behave like a freaking adult, Noah," he pointed out calm. Fenriz had learned to live with Noah's sudden outbursts. They still made him want to slap the other man across his face, but he never raised his hand against him. "Would love to see you try," he murmured almost amused that Noah threatened him to kill Fenriz. The two of them were aware that if it ever happened to be such a scenario, it would be the other way around. Fenriz simply ignored his boyfriend's screaming and kicked his own shoes off. Huffing, he got inside the bed and wrapped his arm around him to pull him close.

Rolling his eyes, he noticed that Noah started to cry shortly after. So at least this whole screaming would have an end to it now. "Are we ready to go to sleep, now?" he merely asked and stroked his back gently. He waited a little longer and kissed Noah's temple.

"I would never stop you. Just postponing things when it's less of a suicide mission," Fenriz murmured and moved Noah's head to his chest instead of the pillow.
"Well, that's exactly why I'm staying here. To coax those damn nightmares away," he insisted and stroke Noah's back gently. Even though his boyfriend had opened up to him, Fenriz never had opened up to him in the same way. He didn't know his actual history. Fenriz hated to admit it, but in a way, he was using his boyfriend for his own benefit as well.

James
James got dressed just a second after Natasha. He had to crawl underneath the bed to find his boxers... And as he had found them and put his trousers on, he noticed that Natasha had left the room with his shirt.
"Tasha...", he called after her and followed her into the living room with a light blush on his face. It was still somehow strange to admit so openly that they had had sex the night before. His head down, he walked into the living room and the first thing he noticed was that Steve apparently had decided to really start something with that guy. A smile spread on his face when he saw just how happy that guy looked. That was worth more than anything he knew or thought he knew about loving men and why everyone thought it was wrong. Steve finally looked happy with someone.

With a smile on his face, James entered the kitchen after Natasha, where Stark was slowly drinking some kind of white liquid. Something agaist his massive hangover, Bucky supposed. The genius looked at him shortly and then shook his head. But all in all, he seemed less eager to fight him and more... friendly.
"Morning, Natasha", Tony greeted, as if he was intentionally ignoring him. But James could live with that. Ignorance was better than hate, after all.
"Morning, Stark", he still answered and wrapped his arms around Natasha. If this was only a dream and he would wake up soon, he wanted to enjoy every second of it.

Tony
The genius just grinned when Steve told him that Pepper would probably oppose to the fact that he compared her to food. But well, it was one of the biggest compliments that he could make. Hell, Tony loved cheeseburgers. And he loved Pepper.
"She'll live with it", he answered and shrugged, as that warm and familiar feeling spread inside him again. It was obvious that the two of them were kinda getting along again and it was somewhat comforting- though he still wouldn't trust Steve with his life. Things like that had to be earned and once lost, Tony's trust was hardly impossible to regain.

"I'm always correct", Starch chimed and then an awkward silence followed. It was that kind of silence where people in movies always screamed now kiss!, but this wasn't some kind of movie and he would not for anything in the world kiss Steve. Gross. But Tony wasn't good at emotional scenes. So he just wanted to make a joke about how they had made up again, as suddenly Steve went over and hugged him. Totally unexpectedly and impolitely invading Tony's personal space. The billionaire was frozen for a few seconds, just standing there, a little shocked by the sudden body contact.
"He just hugged me", Tony mumbled and shook his head, "What the hell happened to he's my friend...?"

Tony shook his head and somehow he couldn't get over the fact that the captain had dared to hug him without a warning. Natasha entered the kitchen and he sent her a small smile and greeted her. Anything could have happened. But a hug... It had been the last thing Tony had expected. With a sigh, he sat down and watched Pepper make her way towards the kitchen. It looked like a real challenge, her huge baby tummy in front of her. And just when she was about to pass the couch, that stupid russian killer girl jumped up and stood in front of Pepper. With a fast movement of his hand, Tony sent one of his suits her way to ban the danger. But even if the suit had been there in time, what would have happened?
But nothing happened. Why? Because Bucky had taken Tony's glass from the table and thrown in the girl's way, hitting her hand exactly in the right angle, so she couldn't attack Pepper.
"You, sit down. You move again without my orders, I won't be so gentle", the guy said with a loud and... quite creepy voice. He sounded like he was threatening the little girl. But all Tony really cared about now was Pepper. He rushed over and pulled her into his arms, buried his face in her hair.
"I'm sorry, Honey...", he whispered, "Are you okay?"
Then he turned to Bucky and Natasha: "You, take your weapon of mass destruction and get her away from my house. I really have nothing against the two of you, not even in the guests bedroom, but if she hurts my unborn kids, I will sue all of you."
The billionaire looked at Natasha and then back at Bucky.

Noah
It was the feeling of being way too scared to sleep, but just a second later, it was gone. The hand on his back made small circles and Noah fell into a deep hole of unconsciousness. It wasn't like falling asleep, because there was nothing relaxing about it. Just darkness and emptiness, no dreams, no warm coziness or relaxation. He had lost the ability to dream a very long time ago. Instead, he saw things that had happened. Those things weren't nightmares, as Riz called them so lightly. They were memories of a scared little boy, who was trying to survive a subjective death threat every day. His parnets had given him away because those agents had told them it was the best for them and society. No one had thought about him or his well being. This world was a selfish place and that was the reason why he wanted to see those people bleed. They acted like they were heroes, but what they did wasn't heroic at all. Where had they been when he had suffered in there? Where had they been when they had run his tests on him?

Natasha
"Morning..." she murmured back to Tony and opened the fridge like she actually owned his mansion. Natasha never really had been one to respect privacy or grasp the concept of owning something. She hadn't possessed anything in the Red Room, so she hadn't learned that. The little things that they had been able to steal and smuggle had been shared equally amongst the girls. Natasha smiled to herself as James went to wrap his arms around her. She gave an approving hum and leaned against him before she poked his side gently so he would let go of her. There was no need to rub this relationship under anyone's nose. Even though she ended up grabbing some eggs, milk, flour and a few more ingredients for James's precious pancakes. Despite that Natasha wasn't really able to cook, she would try to make some for him.

Natasha rolled her eyes as Tony went to be petty about the girl.
"Relax, Tony, she won't hurt anybody. She knows she's in trouble if she does. So, no, I'm not moving unless I had breakfast," Natasha replied and sent the girl a dark glance. Both her and Bucky's evident disapproval of the girl's behavior. It made her sit down again, and she tried to put together all the ingredients "If you're nice, you even get one of my pancakes." She didn't tell that to anyone in particular so everyone Tony, Bucky, and Lina could guess who she meant.

Pepper
Pepper was dressed in some casual clothes, and her wet hair clung to her face. Clearly, she had just taken a shower and dressed to walk out to the remaining guests. Her hands supported her back as suddenly the girl from last night, jumped up to do what? She merely frowned but then looked over to Bucky as he threw a glass at the girl's hand. That hadn't been exactly nice, and she opened her mouth to state just that. Luckily for the Bucky though, Tony stepped in quicker and hugged her like she had just been in a deadly situation. "It's okay, Tony..." she murmurs and kisses his hair "I'm fine besides of the fact that I feel like I'm carrying a sack of potato in front of me. So just relax." She smiles reassuring at him and rolls her eyes over his statement. Pepper takes both of his hands into hers and looks over at Natasha and Bucky "Just ignore him like I always do when he's talking nonsense like that." Pepper squeezed Tony's hand and rested her head against his shoulder. She hoped it would call him down even though she would prefer sitting down. Pepper didn't have as much energy as she usually had lately.

Fenriz
Fenriz held his boyfriend tight against his body. He kissed his temple and coaxed him into sleep. Of course, he knew that Noah wouldn't appreciate it - he never did - but it would help him with his experiment later. If Fenriz had learned anything, it was that doing something like that was never a smart choice to do when you were tired. Too many variables could go wrong if you didn't react accordingly or even fast enough. So hopefully, Noah would appreciate what he was doing right now. He pressed another loving kiss to his temple and closed his eyes. Perhaps a bit of sleep wouldn't hurt him as well.

Tony
After a few seconds of horror, Tony calmed down again. If the two of them really had that child under control, it was okay for him if they stayed. He even went as far as getting Pepper a chair to sit on because she looked so exhausted. This was almost like a morning in the kitchen at the Avengers facility. Only from the corners of his eyes, Tony saw Natasha grab ingredients and put them together. In well played panic, he shook his head vigorously.
“Steve, we’ve got a cooking emergency right here!”, he called out, “Natasha’s trying to cook something! Please help her before she blows up the kitchen....”
It was a joke that had been created when Natasha had once burned the rice so bad that it had set off the fire alarm at the Avengers facility. But through that, they had found out that Steve could cook pretty well, though the man vigurously denied that.

It felt good to have all his friends around him again and somehow it was comforting to know that Steve hadn't let him down because of someone he had known back then- after all, he had had a huge crush on Barnes and it was really relatable that he had chose that guy over everything. His brain had just turned off, just like Tony's stopped working when Pepper was in danger. All in all, he could understand the guy now. And if he knew one thing for sure, then it was that as long as Barnes was with Natasha, he wouldn't be a danger to anyone. That woman sure knew how to use her body as a deadly weapon against anything or anyone who threatened her, no matter if friend or enemy.

"Is breakfast ready...?", a voice was audible from behind and Tony turned around, watching the God of thunder tumble to his feet and lean against a wall, "By Odin, what a night!"
Tony laughed and looked at Thor with a smirk on his face.
"Well, you passed out by- what was it? ten?", he stated and watched the god struggle with balance, "You missed the best part. We were almost killed and then... Uhm. What happened then, Pepper?"
It was clear that everything beyond this point was erased from Tony's memory. There were only bits and pieces he could remember and they were far too few to put the puzzle together.

Alicia
Licy woke up to the delicious smell of pancakes. She wanted to roll over and stretch, which caused her to roll off the couch and land on Peter, her face towards his. She screached and tried to not hit his nose with hers, when she noticed what was going on.
"Jesus, that couch is tricky!", she stated and took a few breaths to calm down from the shock, before she locked her lips with Peter's to wake him up. That was like the first time in forever she had slept somewhere else than home and it was so exciting! Plus, she was with Peter. The super smart and really cute guy, who had been her love interest for so long.
She kissed him a little longer, until he opened his eyes and looked at her.
"Morning", she whispered and placed her head on his chest, "You look like some kinda angel when you sleep", she mocked him and finally got off him. Her stomach was growling and the smell of pancakes didn't make it any better.

"I think your friends made breakfast. I'm starving, so I'll just go check it out", she stated and the next moment, she was gone. Her phone stayed on the couch. 50 missed calls and about 60 messages from her Dad. She didn't care, she wanted to have a good time for like once in a lifetime. With a cheeky smile, she sat down at the table and grabbed some pancakes. If that was how those parties ended, she was down for a few more. Especially because those people were weird and funny. And they were superheroes! What else did one need to have a good time?

Lina
The little girl was sitting between him and Natasha, just in case something happened. She was quiet, as she stuffed pancake after pancake into her mouth. They were just damn tasty. But then again, she would have eaten anything right now. Her stomach felt like a black hole. She looked up at the other people around the table and noticed how they were all a little slow and groggy, easy targets. But she wasn't here for that. She was here for learning. She was here to learn how to be like Natalia Romanova, the best Black Widow that had ever left the academy. And apparently, the Winter Soldier was now part of her life. How weak she looked when he touched her. Almost like she actually liked him... But that was only a great act of her skills. Lina knew that and it was very interesting to watch her. She wanted to be sure that she didn't miss a word she said, so Lina was very quiet and had her eyes fixed on the woman.

The Winter Soldier seemed to be the one in command, though, because he always looked at Lina, made sure that she behaved. He was scare, especially when he talked with his loud and ordering voice. She knew what would happen to her if she didn't comply, so she just did what he told her. And right now she had the orders to eat until she felt stuffed. He had told her that if she wanted to do this, she had to prepare. And one essencial thing about that preparation was getting her body something to use as energy. That sounded plausible, so she just went with it and ate as much as she wanted. All in all, she felt like she had moved from the least favorite child to the most preferred one. And she really liked that feeling.

Natasha
Once Tony mentioned that she needed help in the kitchen, she didn't even turn around but just showed him her middle finger in a huff. Natasha clearly wouldn't stand to him telling that kind of stuff though it was true. "Everyone but Stark gets pancakes," Natasha declared and went back to preparing the breakfast for everyone. She smiled thankfully at Steve though once the Captain walked over to her and helped her cooking. He looked over her shoulder to make sure that she wouldn't mess up with the ingredients. In the end, he insisted on baking them in the pan. There was no way he would let Natasha anywhere near that. After all, he would appreciate all of them getting out of there alive again.

Natasha sighed as she felt the girl's eyes on her and rolled her eyes. "The first rule of observing people is that you don't get caught. So eyes on the pancakes instead of me," she pointed out and looked at Lina with a raised eyebrow. Of course, she was aware that she tried to figure out how she worked.
Sighing she finally addressed the issue Lina seemed to be having with James. "Do you know who trained me to become who I am?" she asked her rhetorically before answering herself "He's sitting right here. I didn't listen to my Mistress just like you didn't. They punished me and gave me to the Winter Soldier for training. So instead of trying to figure out how to undermine any of us, you should be happy that he's willing to help me with you." She grinned at James and leaned back in her chair. Natasha still could eat a lot. It was a habit left from her time at the Red Room. After all, you could never know when people would let you starve again.

Pepper
"Thanks," she murmured as Tony got her a chair. She sat down again and tried to make soothing, circular motions on her belly. It was really time for her to finally give birth. She didn't want to do this anymore. "Next time, you're getting pregnant, okay?" Pepper looked up at Tony. Seriously if anyone got pregnant of the two, it would have to be Tony that time around. Pepper was done. It was so much work to grow two human beings inside of her. Besides, it somehow happened that Pepper was continually tired at the moment. So she never really was able to get things finished. It was stupid because she was in a bad mood most of the time. She hated it when she ended up dependent on people.

She grinned over the smell of pancakes and looked at Tony. "Do we have fries here? I want fries with the pancakes," she told him seriously. Pepper really had a lot of crazy pregnancy cravings lately. The other day she had wanted pickles with ice cream. It had tasted funny, and later she had thrown up all her food, but at that specific moment, it had been heaven to the pregnant woman. Pepper smiled innocently at Tony in a way that told him that he would end up getting French fries for her.

Peter
He blinked confused as suddenly someone kissed him in his sleep. Mainly because he had been dreaming of puppies. Well, puppies still kissed you, but it was odd to think. He blinked sleepy, but his confusion turned into a smile once he noticed Licy. He kissed her back and placed his hand on her cheek gently.
"You're dad's killing me when I bring you home later," he murmurs against her lips instead of a good morning. The smell of pancakes made his stomach grumble, and he looked up. Like most guys in his age, he could eat a truck full of pancakes. To his misery, his alternated DNA made him hungry even more.

Peter stood up and stretched himself. His back cracked because the wooden floor hadn't been too comfortable. But of course, he would be a gentleman and insist on Alicia sleeping on the couch instead of him. "Good morning," he mumbled tired and took a seat next to Alicia. He looked around and found it surprising how he had somehow managed to get into an Avenger party only because he had skipped his homework to go to Germany once. It was still surreal to him

Andy
Andy was kinda impressed by how well Steve could cook. It was just sexy and super cute to watch him nail those pancakes like some kinda professional chef.
During the breakfast, he just sat and watched the man of his dreams eat. And it was just amazing that he now really had the feeling that that guy liked him. He felt really high and happy, like he was on some kind of drugs. But really, it was just oxytocin. Underneath the table, he took Steve’s hand into his and entangled their fingers.

Later, Andy smiled and asked Steve if he would like to join him to watch a movie at his place. He was counting on the fact that Steve was just as tired as him and that maybe a little cuddling in front of the tv was just the thing the two of them needed. And maybe a little privacy to talk about everything that had happened. And sleep, of course. Sleep was super important at that moment. And the imagination of having Steve lie there on his couch, an arm around him, didn't seem so unpleasant at all.
"So, you're coming to my place now, right?", Andy asked again and leaned against Steve's shoulder, "No pressure, just lunch and movies."
His eyes sent a very clear message, that almost begged Steve to say yes. He had to, right...?

Tony
Natasha was very mean. She knew how much he liked pancakes in the morning, but she still had taken that away from him. He just had wanted to make sure that his kitchen survived Natasha’s cooking attempt without any harm. Not because of him, but mainly because Pepper would freak out if she saw them burn the kitchen down. Maybe, though, it was a good thing. So he had time to get fries for Pepper and when he was there already, he could get some breakfast for himself. So he jumped into one of his suits and took off, only to reappear again after a few minutes. He gave Pepper her fries and then sat down at the table, unpacking his McDonald’s breakfast. It surely wasn’t as good at Natasha’s pancakes, but it was something to eat.

When everyone had left the house, Tony made himself comfortable on the couch, while Dum-E cleaned up the mess they had made the night before. He was almost asleep, when he he heard something break.
“Hey! If you keep breaking things, I’ll replace you with one of my suits”, he threatened his robot companion, though he knew he could never do that. But it helped. The robot was more careful than before. With a sigh, he closed his eyes and drifted into something like a comfortable daze, not really asleep, but not really awake either. And he enjoyed the silence around him, as his brain slowly shut down.

Alicia
After the breakfast, the two of them were brought to Peter's place by one of those cars, who drove themselves and Peter had some kind of discussion with that voice that he called Karen. Apparently, she was Stark's AI and called Friday, though and Peter seemed kinda mad about it. Alicia didn't really get what all that was about, but she just sat next to Peter and enjoyd his proximity. That had been like the best night ever. Now she just had to deal with her Dad going nuts about her not telling him where she had been and not being home by twelve, as promised. Yes, it had been a little longer, but she had been safe all the time and Peter had been with her, after all. He had super powers, so nothing would happen to her in case something happened. With a smile, she grabbed Peter's hand and played with his fingers, while he was discussing. When the door opened, Licy stumbled outside and smiled.

"Could we... Just go inside for a moment and not go to my place immediately?", she asked and frowned. She wasn't ready to face her Dad yet. Especially because she smelt like alcohol and he would kill her for that as well. If he noticed that she had been drinking, he would probably ground her for centuries and make sure she would never see Peter again. So she better stayed safe and... She should probably take a shower before she got home. She didn't smell too good.
"Pleeeeaaase?", she asked and showed Peter her puppy eyes. He couldn't say no to that, right?

Fenriz
Finally, their work was finished. It had taken his boyfriend a week longer than expected to complete everything. But ultimately, they were able to go through with everything. He watched Noah set everything up and got ready for his part as well. He stepped inside the portal to set everything with some other helpers of their group. Noah was supposed to get the other Avengers and the kids inside with some help from the rest of the group. Meanwhile, he would spend his time in the different universe. His group was supposed to set everything up and make things come alive until their guests arrived.

Soon enough he said crossed legged in the middle of the shady forest. He started to meditate, and suddenly his tattoos seem to break out of his skin.
tumblr_m7x028ffQH1r3h8jxo1_500.gif
It populated the dimension with animals and monsters as they moved away from him controlled by Fenriz himself. The most surprising thing though was that they all had different sizes to them. Even the tiniest tattoo was able to become a giant monster. So the lifelike wolf tattoo on his chest moved out of him to become a huge animal. It was the creature he felt most connected to strangely enough. Once most of his creatures populated, he opened his eyes. They weren't their usual grey hue. Instead, they were completely pitch black indicating that he could look through each of their eyes if he pleased while controlling them. Yet he let them do as they pleased and ran his hand through the grey wolf's fur. The animal was twice as tall as Fenriz and could easily tear people apart if it pleased.
tumblr_otis255nm61u1kyq6o1_500.gif

Peter
They had been on a field trip with his class and some younger people. Much to his dismay, he had been assigned to tell the younger student about the exhibition at the Smithsonian. He couldn't believe they made them go through all of this and not even allow any of the students to eat. He was hungry, and that mostly turned him into a grumpy mood. Poor Ned and Licia had to endure through that. Well, Lina was sitting close to them as well, and the girl seemed just as bored as ever. She probably had expected to be treated differently by Natasha. Instead of training her, she had sent the girl to school telling her that she needed to learn that kind of stuff as well. Peter, on the other hand, was sure that the Black Widow had just said that because the metal arm dude had insisted on doing that.

They were driving back home, and Peter groaned "Why aren't we allowed to eat in here? It's like everyone wants us to starve to death!" Due to the spider's bite, he was always hungry. He just burnt so much energy that even just sitting around could make the kid quite hungry. "I mean honestly: they could've at least planned a freaking lunch break into our trip," he moaned unnerved and rested his head on Licia's shoulder.

Pepper
They just got out of the car from baby clothes shopping. This was getting ridiculous with her belly so huge and almost no stamina at all. "Next time you are getting pregnant, Stark," she told her fiancée and groaned as she finally was able to rest on a chair. She stretched herself, and her spine gave several cracks. "I swear to god if they don't arrive soon, I'm going to get them out myself," she threatened even though she knew that the twins would need one more month. They could take as much time as they required though Pepper was very well aware that labor could start any given moment. Twins had the habit of arriving early anyways. The limited space in her belly would force them to get out beforehand anyway.

Sighing, she got up to place the things away. "Tony? How do you think the other women do it? I mean to keep on working and doing their household? Here I am, only wanting to sleep or relax all the time. Heck, the walk from the car to up here got me all breathless already. Those two better be worth it," she explained and stroked her belly lovingly. She blinked though as her fiancé didn't reply to her question. Pepper guessed that Tony thought she was only talking nonsense again and chose to ignore her for once. So she turned around to look over her shoulder but no annoying billionaire to be seen. "Tony?" she calls confused and looks around the living area. But no Tony Stark anywhere to be seen.
Grabbing her phone confused, she dialed his number. Slowly but steadily she was getting both annoyed and worried about him. So once his mailbox took her call, she spoke immediately "What the fuck, Tony?! This isn't funny. Where did you go? A moment ago, you were right behind me. You could've at least left a note or something stating that you leave again." Next, she fired out texts to both Happy and Rhodey asking if they knew something. Her next calls went out to both Natasha and Steve, but both didn't reply as well. Worried she decided to call Tony over and over again for any kind of information.

Natasha
Ever since New Year's Eve, she spent a lot of time with James. It was almost like the two were inseparable ever since they finally found each other again. Right now, Natasha was with James in the living room enjoying her time without Lina around. The young girl had taken most of her time because they needed to get her used to other people again before school started. So, this field trip with Peter and the rest of the school would go well.

Natasha laughed over something James had told her. She didn't even understand correctly what the other man had told her, but still, she grinned at it because of the way his face lit up when she did. Natasha leaned down and kissed him happy. "Are you happy, Sergeant Barnes?" she asked him and sighed a little. The redhead rested her forehead against his and smiled happily. She couldn't remember a time when she had been happier.
Even during their time at the KGB, a constant cloud of dread had been floating over them. It was the worry of being caught and tortured for their moment of humanity. Eventually, they had been found, and both of them had been punished for their love differently. James had been put on the ice again and Natasha... Well, she had been tortured and made forget about everything until she was widowed. But now, they could do as they please without having to worry about anything.
Gently, she ran her hand through his long hair and hummed. "You need a haircut, Mister. The really long hair doesn't really suit you," she told him with a smile and kissed him again.

The redhead hugged him happily but blinked as she suddenly felt odd. "James..." she murmured and stumbled away from him holding her stomach like she was about to vomit. But nothing happened. She looked confused at him as she suddenly went transparent. "Hel-" she never got to finish the word as she suddenly vanished altogether.

Steve
The blond man spent more and more time with his boyfriend. For now, their time together was restricted to either of their places because Steve wasn't ready for people to ask questions yet. He still needed the safety of a familiar space. But at least speaking with Tony had helped him a lot by his talk on New Year's day.

Steve had invited Andy over so the two of them could enjoy a movie night with one of his self-made dinners. Tony had sworn to him that it did count as date night, so Steve had happily offered to Andy to cook for him if he stopped by his place. He had tried his best to disguise this surprise as a random hang out between the two. Steve wanted to show Andy that he appreciated him even without showering him with big presents and going out to places with him. The captain hoped that Andy was going to like this surprise. So, he started to prepare their dinner by cutting some onions. Even though he declined any compliments, Steve knew he was a phenomenal cook, so it had just come naturally to him to choose a somewhat complicated dish and even decided to do a three meal course.

Just as he opened the fridge and texted Andy asking if he was still on time, Steve vanished all of a sudden. He blinked and looked around himself. Steve was surrounded by trees, and it smelled like it was just about to rain. "Hello?" he asked just into the blue. A female voice-not any female voice but Natasha's answered him by calling out his name. He hurried over and instantly noticed her problem. The redhead was somehow stuck from the waist onward in the ground. He took her hand and pulled. With an uff, Steve landed back first as he got her out and she fell on top of him, and his arm naturally went around Nat's waist. That was when both Bruce and Tony arrived at the place as well. "What the hell is going on?" he asks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back