• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red and Blue (Marvel RP)

Licy "I'm going wherever you are", Licy stated and was a hundred percent sure that, no matter what happened or where they were, they would have fun together. Peter was that kinda guy. And with him, she could be the way she was. Because he was a freak, too.
"About the picture...", Licy mumbled and took Peter's hand, "You see that little girl there? It's creepy, isn't it?"
She didn't want to go into detail any further, beacuse she was afraid of telling him what she knew since she was seven years old. Her pictures could predict the future.

Licy leaned against Peter and shivered a little. It was damn cold out here. And when Peter pulled out his phone and texted something, suddenly a car came rolling down the street. The license plates said Stark 17. And the weirdest thing about it: It didn't have a driver. The back doors opened and a voice was audible: "Hello. I'm an autonom car. I drive with artificial intelligence. I'm here to take you to the party. Please, get in and enjoy your ride."
Licy was spooked, but Peter seemed to trust that female voice. He grinned and got in immediately. So whatever this was, it was... okay, she guessed?

"Hello, Peter. How was your Christmas? We haven't had the honor since then. Enjoyed your vacation?", the creepy voice said chattily and Licy asked herself just what the fuck was goin on with this car. Peter seemed to feel comfortable and fine, as if he knew the person behind that voice. It was... Almost like he was talking to a ghost or something. Or an artificial intelligence? Who knew? Maybe this was just standard equipment if you worked with Tony Stark and she wasn't used to that yet.

Tony
“You’re more on the friend side...”, Tony mumbled and looked like he was thinking hard, “I guess. Though...”
Just as he wanted to be mean, the doorbell went off and he looked up.
“Who’s it, Fri?”, he asked, while his suit walked towards the door, armor ready.
“It’s Peter”, his AI answered and Tony nodded, “Luke, do me a favor and open the door.”
The suit, Luke Skywalker, opened the door and let the two teenagers step inside. Tony had sent them one of his self driving cars to pick them up.
“Oh. First guests”, Tony smiled and put an arm around Pepper, “Hello, Peter.”
He sounded like a father, who was greeting his son.
“And that’s Alicia, then? Nice to get to know you”, Tony chuckled, “What happened to Liz?”, he whispered, as he walked past Peter, towards the last box of lemonade.
“Thirsty?”, he asked, a little louder, holding up some bottles.

Bucky
When James arrived at the place, he could basically smell the wrong in that situation. This wasn't a call for help, Stark was fine. He had seen him two days ago. Also, the way she had insisted on them making up was a strong indication for this being a trick to make them all talk to each other. He went to stand right next to his friend and looked up and down the guy, who had been so different back when he had known him. It was a phenomenon how everything that came closer to the day when he had... Well, what was it? Fallen off a train? got more blurry and almost impossible to recall. There was that moment when he had saved Steve from the bullies. How the slim boy had had an asthma attack at school and he had ended up almost carrying him home. And their soldier games when they had been kids.

But then there was that day when Steve had enlisted and he had been... Gone? Where? That was when the black hole started and only bits and pieces came through.
"It's a trick", James stated and looked up at the security camera above them, "She's not gonna show up. She's trying to make us stop fighting."
He sighed.
"So what's up? I haven't heard your perspective on this. Why are you so angry?", he tried talking. It had to happen some day or they would end up losing each other. He didn't want to break contact with Steve. He just needed some space.

Tony 2
The camera had scanned the two faces in front of the door. Their appearance had triggered an alarm and the security protocol had started running through. Line one, the list of trusted faces. Line two, which was missing, had been a background check to see if any danger was present and if the people at the door were armed. And the people out there were definitely not on the list for trusted faces.
With a click, the door locked and so did the windows. Inside, the alarm went off and Mr Stark jumped. Luke Skywalker, better known as Mark 86, loaded all his weapons and stood straight, ready to fire or protect Tony. But then the genius looked at a hologram screen, which had popped up right in front of him and shook his head.
"Alright, alright, everybody calm down, it's only the non friend part of my party", he sighed, "Friday, let them in. And set me a timer for four hours."
"Done, Tony. When shall I start the timer?"

The suit went to open the door again and let the two men walk inside the mansion. The second when Steve closed the door, Tony nodded and said: "Now."
Then, the genius faked a smile and tried to sound all excited.
"Hello, Steve. And puppy. Good to see you. Feel at home...", he chimed, "But not too at home. I'm watching you."
It seemed like the mood had dropped from one second to the other, as Tony made a few hand movements, which caused his suit to stand in a corner and keep an eye on both, Steve and his follower.

Andy
Andy was a little tipsy, when the text arrived. He wasn't sure whether or not it would be a good idea to trust that 'friend' of Steve, mostly because he didn't know any of his friends, like, at all. But on the other hand, his friends would have done that for him, too. Especially if he had been as shy as Steve- which he definitely wasn't, though. After a small contemplation and a deep talk with his friends, he decided to crash that party and act like a real casanova. Maybe, if he could get the guy drunk, something would happen. Because he really wanted something to happen. And if it was just holding hands or cuddling. He needed something to happen! He was so desperate for that man.

Until that decision had been taken, though, about three hours had passed and when he arrived at the Stark Mansion, he could almost feel the party vibes around it.

Peter
Peter looked at the painting and shrugged. "What about here? I mean she has a propose, doesn't she? For whatever reason you added her to the sketch," he pointed out unsure of what he was supposed to say. He looked at Lizy unsure of what kind of reaction she expected from him. Nervously he rubbed the back of his neck and looked down at the drawing again.
That is until the car pulls up. He quirks his eyebrow and gets protectively between the car and Alicia like he expects something to happen. Instead he glances into the vehicle and almost instantly relaxes once he hears Karen's voice. "Hello Karen," he greeted her and waved for Licy to follow him "Come on. Apparently Mister Stark sends us a ride."
He grins wide and listens to the female voice. "Christmas was cool. Didn't really have vacations though. Needed to finish some projects for high school. How was your Christmas?," he asked her back seemingly relaxing into the car. "

Once they were there, Peter helped Alicia out of the car. He smiled happy at her and took her hand into his. "Mister Stark...he's a bit strange sometimes. But he's nice," he murmurs as a warning. Funnily enough shortly afterwards the door was opened by one of the Iron Man suits. "Hello Mister Stark," he greeted the suit thinking the man was inside.
His gaze went to the man walking up to him though. He sighed thinking about how Tony somehow seemed to use his suits to trick him. The thought was gone soon enough as he stepped over to greet him. For a moment he looked confused as he asked about Liz. "Actually that's her," he murmured and looked towards Tony.

He turned back to Alicia and went to introduce her properly. "Licy, these are Mister Stark and Miss Potts. And well, this is Alicia, my girlfriend," he smiled at her and squeezed her hand shortly.

Pepper
Pepper rolled her eyes as he went on to mock her but was saved by the doorbell. "You are lucky that I'm already carrying your children, Mister Stark," she warned him giving an exasperated sigh. She smiled though as she spotted Peter with a girl. "Hello Peter, how's your shoulder?," she asked the boy and offered her hand to Alicia. Unlike Tony she usually came off as friendly and the total opposite to her fiancé. That was why people never really thought the two of them fit each other. But in truth they excelled in the one thing the other person was lacking in. "It's nice to meet you, Alicia. I'm Pepper."

Peter moved his shoulder and mumbled "It's fine again..." He gives Pepper a smile and takes the bottle of lemonade from Stark. "Thank you." Pepper was about to say something when her gaze went to the door again and she spotted Steve and Bucky. Unlike Tony she didn't hold a grudge against either of them but still she wasn't too happy to see them as well. After all she knew how her fiancé felt about them. Besides even though she knew that the Winter soldier couldn'T be held responsible for what had happened while he had been brainwashed. But she held Steve responsible for not telling Tony. So she walked over to him and she stared at the two men.

Pepper stepped forward and took Tony's hand into hers as she looked somewhat cold at Steve. "If you give my husband a hard time or anyone on this party, I will throw you out myself," she told Steve and turned to Bucky extending her hand to introduce herself properly "I'm Pepper Potts." She smiles at the other man but it is clear that she keeps her distance towards both.

Steve & Natasha
Steve huffs as Bucky starts speaking. Instead of answering the obvious statement he went to ring the door bell. Better get this over so he could move on and go back to his own home. Even though he had to admit this was the longest time he had been away from home by now. He turned to Bucky and sighed. "How about offering someone a home who stabs you right in the back?", he told him and crossed his arms "Is that enough of a reason to be angry?" He looked at Barnes and raised his eyebrow.

He stepped inside and looked surprised. "Hello Tony. Pepper," he smiled at both friendly but turned stern as soon as Pepper addressed him. He nodded and straightened his back like he did back in the army. "Of course ma'am. I am not here to get anyone in trouble. Someone told me that Miss Romanoff needed help. So I expected something going on," he mentioned and added "I am sorry if we intruded a party. Apparently Natasha was wrong about it."

Just at cue Natasha arrived with Thor and she raised her eyebrow. "Just for your information. I'm never wrong," she grinned and walked past the two men towards Tony. She grinned at him and nodded her thanks.

Later
Natasha emptied just another glass of whiskey like it was simple water. She grinned wider and walked over to Tony. "So, Stark, tell me. How are you?", she asked him and added as she held up a mistletoe "oh look what happened." She laughed feeling comfortable like this. Clearly she wasn't acting like she usually did but more relaxed. She grinned at him and pointed upwards "Gotte kiss me, Stark, or else bad luck." She smirked and winked jokingly. To her it wasn't more than just an innocent kiss and Pepper seemed to only raise her eyebrow not really caring what Natasha would do with Tony.

Tony
Tony was a little drunk. Just above tipsy, he told himself. It was nothing to worry about, yet, because he still was in control of all his vital functions. And the none vital ones, too. He could stand, walk, talk and he didn't feel sick yet. So that was good.
He had been standing in a corner, talking to Thor about what had happened while he had been gone, as suddenly Natasha popped up out of the nowhere and the genius jumped a little.
"Hell, Natasha. Can't sneak up on a guy like that...", he grumbled, but noticed that she had something in her hand. A mistletoe... And the way she looked at him, he knew exactly what she wanted. He knew that kind of sneaky technique to make him look at her features. It had worked before.
"Oh no no...", he mumbled, after thinking about the offer diligently, "You just want me to do that because... who's gonna give you money for that?"
The genius knew about the ominous bets that everyone did with Natasha and that she was invincible when it came to making people do things. He had been part of that once and had definitely lost.

He was determined not to do anything, but Natasha did something with her lips and suddenly she had that really sexy and cute look and she was so close so... He coughed.
"Fair deal, I'll get you your money and for that you make Steve kiss someone in the room that isn't you. You get 20 bucks if you do", Tony challenged his team mate with a big smile, "If you don't manage, I'm getting 20 bucks."
He looked at her lips again.
"You in?", he asked, his usual flirty grin on his face. With a short glance to Pepper, he reassured himself that this was alright and not past any borders.

Alicia
Licy sat on the couch, Peter's arm around her. She hadn't been able to convince him to dance, yet, but maybe that would work out later. The girl closed her eyes and sighed, listening to the music that was really good. Apparently, Mr Stark knew how to celebrate great parties. The people around them seemed to have great fun, at least. There was that blonde guy with his wife and two kids, who were running around the couch, playing catch. Then there was another blonde man, who was way more muscular than the other one. He was talking to a guy with a metal arm, who seemed a little upset about the things they were talking about. At least he kept waving his hands through the air and his facial expressions were a little desperate.

Then, there was another blonde guy, who was dressed like a hobo. He had a huge bottle of alcohol in his hand, which he shared with the desperate guy and the one fighting with him. Alcohol qnd fights were never a good combination, she knew that from her Dad. But it felt peaceful... Until now. Suddenly, a loud noise was audible and Licy raised her head. The blonde hobo guy had tripped over something and was now lying on the floor. A grey haired guy walked up to help him get up, followed by a woman who seemed to have a serious alcohol problem. She was drunk as hell and still drank like a hole.

In all that buzzing and talking, no one heard the doorbell ring. No one but Alicia. So the girl got up and made her way towards the entrance. Just as she arrived there and wanted to open the door, it clicked and they were locked. With growing unsteadiness, the girl watched the whole building lock down inner seconds. The door, the windows, the ceiling... everything turned into one huge bulletproof cave. But no one seemed to notice. Was this some kind of sick game? A trap? What the hell was happening?!
"Peter!", she called and over to her boyfriend, wanting to warn him, "They're locking us up! We're trapped!"

Bucky
"Since when is wanting my own life stabbing your back, Steve?", Bucky asked for the about hundreth time now. He still didn't get it. And the fact that they both were drunk didn't make communication any easier. But James just needed to know.
"Is it because of Natasha?", the man continued, "I thought there was nothing between you and her... If so, you should have told me. Christ, what is wrong with me having a little privatsphere? As if I have ever disappointed you in anything. If you need help, just ask. But don't expect me to spend the rest of my life living on your couch!"

The former soldier took a huge sip of the Met that Thor had given him. He had been surprised at first, but it actually was strong enough to make his head feel cozily dizzy.
He sighed a deep sigh and let his glance wander around a bit. He saw Natasha walk up to Stark and... kiss him?! A painful sting went through his chest and James felt angry. Really angry. He looked over at those two, but Natasha had walked away from the man already. Instead, she was now standing opposite of Clint, repeating the same procedure.

Andy
When Andy rang the doorbell, something felt off. He had texted that friend of Steve's twice already, but there had been no answer. Hadn't they promised to let him in? He looked towards one of the windows, from where he could hear loud music and people talking. He pressed the doorbell again, as suddenly the door made a noise as if it were locked from inside.
“What...?”, he mumbled and stepped back. Apparently, someone didn’t want him here. Andy pulled out his phone and tilted his head. Should he call Steve? Even though he wasn’t sure if that guy was there... but he really wanted to see him again. Maybe this was just what that friend had wanted...? Whatever.

“Steve?”, he asked into the phone, after the guy had picked up. The loud music sounded even louder through the phone, “A friend of yours told me to come to that party. But now the door is locked and... hell, I’m feeling so fruckin stupid for even showing up, but I wanted to see you again and that friend promised to let me in... can you- please- open the door for me?”
While he was talking, his face turned burning red. He didn’t even know if this was a real thing or just a stupid joke. But still, he was here. He had come here to see his big crush... and he wanted to seize the moment. For whatever that meant.

Lina
A man was standing in front of the door. He seemed confused and a little off, and he called someone. But maybe that was her chance. The security system went off, so he wasn’t invited. She could see the windows and doors lock down. But if he went inside, she had a small window of a few seconds to get in through one of the other doors. Carefully keeping an eye on the situation, she looked for a better place to hide, so she would be faster getting inside when it was the time.

Natasha
Natasha chuckled as she seemed to have accomplished what she had wanted from the start. Tony seemed startled and looked at her wide eyed. Heck she was enjoying to startle the genius. It was the best way to handle him after all. "Why not?", she asked him in an innocent purr. Of course the kiss was nothing but an innocent peck between siblings so there was nothing to it and she knew that Pepper knew. Heck by the way Potts looked at them it suggested that she was stifling a laughter because Tony looked like a deer being caught in the headlights.
"No one's offering me money. Just trying to catch 'em all," she grinned at him and giggled. Almost like her body knew what was going on, she licked her lips and leaned in closer while running her hand through her short hair.
"I'll tell you something. I make Rogers kissing someone else but I don't go cheap. Usually I would say 50 bucks but because it's you I'll take 100," she grins innocently and adds "I want the kiss and 100 bucks Stark. You in?" She grinned innocently at him.

Just after Tony and Natasha sealed the deal she sneaked up to Clint holding the mistletoe over his head. "You need to kiss my, Clint. Or else you'll bring me bad luck in my relationships. Do you really want me to be lonely forever?", she tried to guilt trip him immediately.

Peter
Peter held Alicia close as the two of them snuggled on the couch. She had asked him to dance before but he didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Mister Stark in fear he would take away his suit again and the others weren't drunk enough to see his bad dancing skills. He smiled at Alicia and pulled her close "Are you having fun?" He seemed self conscious because he knew that she probably wanted to do more than just sit around. "Do you want something to drink by the way?"

As he watched Thor falling down and some other people helping him up, Alicia got up to do whatever. He glanced after for a moment and wondered if he had done something wrong. But as soon as he noticed that she seemed to freak, he quickly rose to his feet and walked over to her. "What's wrong?", he asked concerned and reached for the door. "Karen?", he asked and added "What's going on here?"
Almost instantly he turned to Alicia and told her "Wait a second. I'll get Mister Stark." He smiled at her reassuring tying not to show her that he actually panicked as well.

Seconds later he stood with Tony and the man who had fell over. "Umm.. mister Stark, I don't want to cause any panic but your front door has locked itself. Is that normal?", he asked and looked at him unsure of how to voice the problem without freaking him out. He had noticed that the genius was somewhat unstable.

Steve
Steve groaned unnerved. He really didn't feel like actually settling this with Bucky. "This has nothing to do with me and Natasha. Or you living on my couch or not. I don't care!", he simply stated and felt a huge urge to flip the other man off. He had risked his reputation and everything else for the man but apparently that would be never enough for Bucky. He huffed and crossed his arms. He just opened his mouth to say something when his phone rang.

He took it "This is Steve Rogers." He listened to him and frowned. "Natasha did wha... Wait, I'll get you. I'm so sorry for whatever she told you," Steve almost immediately started to panic and left Bucky standing like he didn't care at all about their argumentation. Heck why would Natasha do such a thing? He would have a serious talk with her later but now it was about getting Andy out of the cold. "I'll open the door. Just wait, okay?", he murmured and added "Music is so loud. People must've missed the door bell. Stark's mansion is just as odd as his tower."

Steve tried open the door and groaned as it was locked. "Just don't leave, okay?," Steve sounded desperate for Andy not to leave. His heart was hammering faster at the prospect of having him close by. He turned to Tony and walked over "Stark? Someone...a friend of mine is outside. Apparently Natasha must've invited him as well... Can he come inside, please?" He didn't mean to but Rogers gave him a hurt puppy dog stare like this really was getting to him.

Clint
"Tasha....", Clint mumbled and looked up at the mistletoe. This was something he hadn't expected... or was it? He wasn't all that sure. He knew Natasha pretty well, even drunk Natasha wasn't a stranger to him. But this... It just didn't seem like her, like, at all. Still, a smile spread on his face and he pulled her closer, to give her a full frontal. They had pretended to be a couple so often, it had become normal to them to a certain extent. And though what Clint did looked like a passionate kiss, their lips didn't even touch. And Laura knew that. He had shown her those tricks about a hundred times and apart from that, Laura was just so understanding and all, he... He already felt bad for reacting that fast. After their show kiss, Clint pushed Tasha off him and looked at her with a nicely played disgust.
"Now get lost, малинка (little one)", he chuckled and snatched the mistletoe from her, "Gimme that. I need that for my plan."
"Look what I found..." With a giddy smile, he handed Laura the twig and smiled.
"Now I get a big kiss. A real one. I've been wanting that for ages now", the archer stated and pulled his wife closer, "And you need to dance with me. Like on our first date. But with less fighting shady guys and more romantic glances."

When everything was said and that kiss recieved, he went to hand the mistletoe back to Natasha. He somewhat had an idea of what she was up to by now. It seemed like she was finally going to act on her huge crush. And he didn't want to miss that moment when they would get closer. Natasha was in desperate need of someone who would be there for her without having second thoughts all the time. With him, it had been like that for a while, but now, Clint just felt guilty every time he left his family again. He had become a real farmer and a family man. And he couldn't deny it. Hell, he even liked it.

Tony
Tony was still startled by the way that Natasha had just run over him with her all female body and the wish to kiss him. Of course, she was still Natasha and she had always used her features against him, as long as he knew her. But hell, if he did have that body, he would show it off, too. Not that he was any less handsome, it was just that he was a man and women usually didn't stare that obviously when they saw a handsome man. Like some groggy cartoon figure, he turned and hugged Pepper tightly, because he just felt the need to hold onto something.
"She smells like lies and blood...", Tony whispered and took in his fiancées smell. Oh how he would like to go somewhere else now.

Just as the billionaire was about to kiss Pepper, he saw Peter running his way, eyes wide open and waving his hands, like some mexican air puppet. With a groan, he turned to the boy and listened- or tied to listen- to his words. Somehow, the music was too loud to understand anything.
"Okay, wow there, who locked what and what's the point?", he asked and blinked a few times to get the feeling of daze out of his head. Exactly that moment, Tony's least favorite Avenger made his way across the room. Hell, Steve even looked like a male model when he was walking like he was on a ship.

For some reason, it stung Tony that Steve called him by his last name. With a frown, the genius listened to Steve and Peter talk about the same problem. The door was locked, someone couldn't get out and another someone couldn't get in... Bla bla bla.
"Who said you were allowed to bring a date, anyways?", Tony asked and looked at Peter, though he was actually talking to Steve. He quickly noticed his mistake and corrected it, by shaking his head.
"No, wait, you're not allowed to bring dates", he said and pointed at Steve, then he turned to Peter again, "You're... It's cool. Don't worry, it's just my security system. We'll be fine", he reassured the teenager and looked up to where he located Friday, "Right, Fri?", he asked and grinned, while he emptied another glass of whisky.
"Of course, Tony...", the computer system soothed, "There's no reason to worry, Peter. The house will protect those on the trusted list. And you and your girlfriend are on it."

Happy
Happy had gotten Pepper's text that Tony wanted to throw a party and had read the concern between the lines. He had dressed up immediately and taken his car to the mansion. It was probably nothing, but if Pepper wanted him to be there, she must have her reasons. Moreover, who would even want to skip one of Tony's parties? They were fun, mostly, though the ending tended to be a little more... disastrous. But that was why he was here, right?

The first thing that Happy noticed was that half frozen guy on the doorstep and the fact that the security system had apparnetly locked the door. He sighed. That was nothing new to him. He just placed his hand on the door and mumbled: "Friday, come on. You know it's me, let me in."
Like those magic words had actually worked, he walked inside. As the man wanted to follow him, he stopped him and looked at the guy suspiciously.
"And you are?", he asked.
"Andy", the young man answered and looked a little scared, "I'm here for Steve. He invited me... At least I thought so... And you?"
Happy made himself taller than he was: "The bodyguard."
Andy chuckled and walked inside. Happy wanted to stop him, but a thought popped up in his head. Steve? As in... Steve Rogers...?

Curiously, he walked up to where Pepper was standing. Tony pressed against his grifriend as if he was doing some kind of nasty stuff in his head. Happy shook his head, but not because he wanted to shake that thought off. It was more the fact that Pepper had become so... pregnant since the last time he had seen her in a whole.
"You've swallowed a planet!", Happy exclaimed and went to hug Pepper, and then Tony, who was laughing really hard at the bodyguard's comment.

Andy
Andy had never been happier to see someone turn up behind him. And that guy even let him in! That was almost a wonder and he was so relieved when he had finally made it inside. Shaking his frozen limbs, he walked up and down the room, until he spotted Steve and his... partner? Oh no, that was not good. Why was that guy here?! Whatever, that was not by any means important now. He walked towards Steve and greeted him with a friendly hug.

"Hey, good to, uh... You know."
Andy smelt the alcohol on the other man and was almost sure that he would have a chance today. But he was tipsy himself, which made him extremely awkward and shy. Alcohol wasn't the best way for him to present himself, but he would try. And as the other guy held out a hand to him and introduced himself as James, Andy stumbled over his words.
"Oh- uh, yeah, me... I mean, I'm Andy. Well, Andrée, but no one calls me that", he stattered, desperately searching for Steve's glance to reassure him that it was okey to talk to that guy... Who had now a prosthetic arm. Hell, he looked creepy.

"You wanna... Go dance or something?", the paramedic asked Steve, finally and tried pulling him away from that huge opponent of his. As stupid as it seemed, he wanted his prey alone now. He had made the decision not to go home without a kiss today.

Bucky
Whatever Steve was up to now, Bucky was annoyed to death. And the influence of whatever he had been given to drink didn't make this any better. When Steve took that phonecall, it gave James some time to take a few deep breaths and calm down again. Then, Steve came back again, but this time he was followed by what looked like a really strange guy to him. He was quite muscular, though not the soldier kind of. He looked more like a dancer, the way he walked and moved. Also, he was wearing some really tight and shiny clothes, which looked like he had stolen them from his sister's closet. Not that Bucky was judging, but he looked a little off.

When Steve started talking to him, his friend's whole body language changed and Bucky could see where this was going... They were flirting. Cute... He chuckled and introduced himself, before he slowly withdrew and left them to themselves. Who would have known that Steve Rogers was one of those men? With a gentle smile, he walked over to see if he could find Natasha. And to get another drink. Hell, that stuff worked wonders.

Natasha
The redhead goes full in for that make believe make out. She even goes as far as to mess up his hair so he looked throughly snogged. She gives him an amused wink as she was about to pull away until he grabbed the mistletoe just like that. "Hey!," she called out and looked after him. With a sigh she turned to her phone instead of watching Clint snog his wife in front of everyone. Blinking she noticed how she had unanswered phone calls and groaned internally. Fuck, she had forgotten Steve's new date outside. Heck she had been too busy setting her plan in action. So she walked over to Tony "Don't be mean to Steve. It's my fault. You said I could invite anyone I wanted. Happens to be one of Stevie's friends." She gives him some puppy eyes but quickly and pecks his cheek. She almost seemed carefree as she finally pulls away to move to someone else for a kiss.

Next would be Rogers himself but she noticed how his date had arrived without her help so it wasn't an option anymore. Well, it still was but it would only make things even more complicated. But she got another idea - a better one that would even get her a hundred dollars. She walked over to the two men as they stood near Bucky and quickly moved so they stood underneath the mistletoe. "You two need to kiss," she exclaims seriously.

She grinned at Bucky carefree over Steve's shoulder. Clearly she was somewhat drunk by now.

Laura
Laura watched the two of them amused and crossed her arms like she was actually upset. But clearly she was only mocking them. She rolled her eyes as her husband sneaked up to her and she mentioned "Am I really supposed to kiss you after your make up with Natasha?" She grinned though as Clint pulled her close. With a grin she leaned in and kissed him. It was by far less stand-off-ish like his kiss with the former Soviet spy but they still kissed passionate.

At the mention of their first date she chuckled. "I should've run and never look back, huh? Too many criminals on your back," she grinned and winked at him. She leaned in again and kissed him again. That was when he pulled away to give Natasha the mistletoe away. Laura watched the two and took his hand into hers before resting her head on his shoulder. "Do you think she'll make a move on him today? For now it seems like she prefers kissing anyone else but him," she asked and kissed his cheek.
"Do I get my dance now? By the way if we pretend this to be like our first date you shouldn't get any kisses or get lucky tonight," she chuckled and smiled happy. It seemed like coming here had actually been a good idea. She hadn't seen Clint this happy in a long time. His worries just gone for the day.

Pepper
Pepper watched the interaction between Tony and the two other men. She frowned and swatted his arm murmuring him to be nice. She knew that Steve didn't mean to go on Tony's nerves. So her fiancé could be nice at least. She blinked though as he only pulled her closer. "It's okay," she murmurs and kisses his cheek. She groans a bit as one of the twins kick her especially hard.

Her smile widens as she spots Happy. "You've made it," she exclaimed lucky. Her smile though almost instantly vanishes as she's told to be looking like a planet. "Excuse me?", she looks at both Tony and Happy that is until she hits Tony's arms "I can't believe you made him say that. How much is he paying you to insult me?" She crosses her arms and stares at her fiancé "Anthony Edward Stark, I cannot believe you make fun of the one human being who basically makes your children. You are such an idiot!" She huffs and gives Tony a death glare.

Steve
Steve sighed as Tony told him it wasn't okay to invite anyone. "I didn't invite him. Heck I didn't even know you would throw a party, Tony," he tried to reason and added "I'm afraid it was Nata..." He was interefered by the devil herself. He looked after Natasha soon enough and pulled him with her away from the two.

He walked with Andy and smiled friendly at him and apologized "I'm sorry for my friends... They can be a little rough sometimes. But I swear they mean good." He grinned charming as the Asgardian Met did wonders to his usual jittery nerves. He was about to say something as Bucky chimed in to introduce himself. He sent his best friend a dark glance and even wrapped his arm around Andy in a manner that seemed to basically screamed for Bucky to back off.
He was still startled though as Natasha sneaked up. He looked up at the mistletoe and grinned for a moment. Steve turned to Andy and looked at him with flushed cheeks. He leans in and kisses his cheek but almost instantly he seems to sober up a bit. "I'm...I'm sorry," he murmurs.

Natasha
Natasha chuckled as Steve kissed Andy's cheek. To leave the two be, she took Bucky's left hand into hers.
"Come on leave those two lovebirds alone," she tells him and giggles. "Don't ruin my ship, James," she tells him and lifts his hand to spin herself elegantly around herself like this was just a ballet dance.

Peter
The young superhero looked confused and frowned as Tony told him he wasn't allowed to bring a date. "But...but you said it was okay to bring Licy," he said confused and looked towards his girlfriend "I guess I'm leaving than, Mister Stark." He moved away not wanting to talk about this. But he would choose Alicia over any stupid party even though one probably shouldn't leave but he still would do it in the end.
He relaxed though as Tony mentioned it was okay. "I'm not worried. I can take care of myself," he mentioned serious but frowned as Captain America got told he wasn't allowed to invite friends but he was. That seemed a little drastic. He was about to say something before the redhead he had fought alongside before. He watched the two and Pepper seemed amused about everything happening.

Just as Happy arrived Peter walked away back to his girlfriend. "Mister Stark says it's nothing to worry about... He says the house is programmed to protect us. Didn't really understand that but we can leave and come back as we please," Peter tries to reassure Alicia. That's when he starts grinning and looks towards the dance floor. "Wanna maybe dance? I mean we can't be worse than Thor, can we?" He looked over to the Asgardian who was hammered and danced to himself.

Clint
“Okay. I’ll try to be a good man...”, Clint whispered and smiled at his wife. He was just so lucky to have her. He pulled her closer and put an arm around her, as she leaned against him.
“Yeah, dancing sounds like an amazing idea”, he chuckled and got up to offer her his hand. Just like a real gentleman, he lead her to the dance floor.

Pulling his wife closer with a happy sigh, Clint sunk in memories of his time before SHIELD. The day that he had met Laura. And the butterflies in his stomach appeared out of nowhere, when he looked at her again. Everyone around them could see that the two were still madly in love. And their kids, who watched from the couch, where they had nested and were about to fall asleep, saw it too.
"Oh man...", Cooper grumbled and shook his head, "Gross..."

Tony
Whoa, Happy was taking this too far! Still, Tony had to admit that his exclamation had been very funny, so he chuckled a little bit. Maybe a little bit too much, as Pepper suddenly hit his arm and blamed him.
"Hey, I didn't do anything!", Tony stated, though still grinning, "Though that was a good idea, it wasn't mine..."
He gave Happy a high five and the two men shared a serious look, before they both chuckled like kids.
"No, seriously now, Pepper. It was my idea. Tony had nothing to do with it", Happy insisted and petted her shoulder, "Wasn't meant in an offensive way, really."

Tony nodded and pulled Pepper close again: "What he says."
As the song changed, he pulled Pepper with him and practically forced her to dance. He was drunk by now, but as always, his motor activity didn't seem too impaired by the alcohol. Though there were a few side steps, he never seemed to stumble or struggle for balance.

"You're beautiful....", Tony whispered, when he saw just how Pepper looked down on her own body, "And it's only temporary, remember? In a few months, you'll be your slim and comfortable self again. Promise."
He pecked Pepper's cheek and then placed one of his hands on her tummy.
"You think they're laughing about us in there?", he asked, his facial expression dead serious.

Andy
Hell, that mansion was a madhouse! The people around here behaved like children. Whatever it was that they all had against Steve, he could feel the tension in the air around him like a strange electricity. But he still moved with him and went to dance with him. The music was calm and slow and then that woman turned up and held up a mistletoe. Andy's face went hot for a few seconds, as he realized that Steve had pecked his cheek.
"Oh, don't be sorry", he whispered and pulled the guy in for a real kiss, just as the refrain started.
You make me glow,
But I cover up, won't let it show,
So I'm putting my defences up,
Cause I don't wanna fall in love
If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heartattack.

The world disappeared for a while, but somewhere deep down his mind, he noticed that a little person walked past behind them. But he didn't care enough to move his attention away from Steve, who seemed to enjoy the kissing act as much as he did. This was definitely a huge step forward.

Bucky
James let Natasha pull him away and followed her through the room. If Steve wanted that guy, he should have him... James really didn't mind. He frowned at Natasha's comment, though and looked at her with a raised eyebrow.
"Ship? What ship?", he asked and looked around.
He was almost sure that she didn't talk about a real ship or anything, but he didn't really have an idea what else she could mean.
"Did you know about this? That Steve is into men? He never mentioned anything to me...", he mumbled, almost lost in thoughts at that point, "I would have left him alone with the girls if he had told me..."

Alicia
Finally, Peter asked her to dance! She sent him a big smile and nodded.
"Yeah, we should definitely dance", she said and jumped up. She was still feeling uncomfortable, but it seemed like Peter was relaxed, so she tried to tell herself not to worry about it. She simply wrapped her arms around him and snuggled into him, as they moved along to the music. And when he pulled her in to kiss her, she couldn't help but keep an eye open to see if that girl- the one from her picture- would actually turn up behind her. And she did. Licy gasped and jumped. That girl didn't only look exactly the way she had drawn it, her movements were even creepier than the stare she had had on that drawing. And her eyes... they were like black coals, surrounded by...

Licy couldn't think any further. She had never actually seen the comparison that vividly. But this, this looked exactly like her picture. She started to shiver, because she... she just hadn't been ready for this...
With one last and weak step, the child fell over and landed on the floor next to a table. The girl crawled underneath it and rolled into a shivering ball.

Licy had stopped moving and was now staring at the girl. Was she going crazy, like her Dad had told her? Like all the psychologists had told her? She didn't think so, but the doubt, the doubt was still there and it hurt her like a nail in her chest. Because she was afraid that they were right. She was afraid of losing her mind.
"You- you see her too, don't you?", she whispered , nearly inaudible.

Laura
She chuckled as he offered her his hand. With a wide smile, she took it and raised to her feet as well.
"I think what attracted me to you was the adventure. The thought of what might happen when we get caught or that we would be able to take on together. You with your bow and arrow always looking so good," she chuckled at the thought.
Laura had read too many crime stories which turned into love novels. All of them about a hero who fell in love with the girl. The person who would make a hero out of him instead of the criminal. In some ways it was true for the two of them. Just that Clint always had the good part in him. He might've done some stupid decisions along the way but his moral compass had always been set right.

"I saw some kind of bad boy who happened to have a heart of gold in you. But in truth you always have been that guy with the heart of gold," she murmured and leaned in to kiss him.

The two of them might dance out of tune but she had fun anyways. Right now, only she and her husband existed on the dance floor.
Lila hit her brother stubborn. "No! Mommy looks like a princess," she told her brother as she seemed to like seeing their parents so close. Of course it was a bit too much kissing but something about them just seemed right. Lila was too young to understand that it was actually love that made it look right. Just like the princes and the princesses in her fairytales.

Pepper
Pepper stared at the two men as she was anything else than amused about their shenanigans. With her hormones running wild, she had the tendency to become even quicker irritated by what the two and their lifelong mission to go on her nerves.
"This was the last time I invited you to any party," she threatened Happy. Even though all three fo them knew it wasn't true. It was just her last straw to get them to somewhat behave from time to time. "Besides we all know Tony keeps on blaming you for your mistakes. No need to take that one on you, Happy!," she reasoned.

Heck, Happy had helped Tony out of troubles more times than she was able to count. So she was able to tell by now, when Happy took the blame for something Tony had messed up once again. Like the time Tony had asked her about Aldrich in her office and almost instantly accused Happy of telling him instead of manning up and admitting to spy on her.

She scoffed as Tony told her that she looked beautiful. Pepper knew how she looked and that a part of her always would add pounds to her appearance that weren't even there. But she couldn't help that. It was funny in a sad way what a few mean comments and her first broken heart in high school did to a person. She would never forget the face of that guy who told her that he had found someone slimmer and hence more beautiful than her. It was when her unhealthy relationship with food had started.
"You do know how women look after pregnancies, right?," she commented sarcastic as he told her that she would easily go back to her post pregnancy body. The thought made her roll her eyes and she was about to step away clearly not in the mood of dancing. But Tony was quicker and placed his hand on her bump.

Frowning, she thought about his question. "I think...they are a bit taken aback from the loud music and maybe a tad laughing over their dad because he's drunk," she mocked him and grinned at Tony. She placed her hand on his and whispered "Stop worrying. It's gonna be okay."

Pepper's gaze were glued on Natasha for a second as she threw a napkin after Tony. She turned to where Nat pointed and grinned "I think you owe Natasha 100 bucks, Tony. Look."

Steve
He gave him a sad smile as clearly he thought differently. They shouldn't be doing this in public even though eh was pretty sure that none of the Avengers would frame him to the police. Heck a part of him still believed it was illegal and he definitely would need treatment. With some luck his name was still enough to keep him out of an asylum or for a treatment. He had read somewhere on the Internet that some people still offered treatments for his...condition.
The thought was ushered out of his mind as Andy kissed him. For a moment Steve and the world froze. Just like with Peggy he and the world were rendered motionless for a couple of seconds. His body reacted on his own as he wrapped an arm around Andy and pulled him against his body while kissing him back. A smile spread over his lips while the two of them kissed.

Natasha
"SS Standy," she replied naturally as she grinned over Andy taking the initiative of kissing Steve. Once at the bar she took a napkin and pulled into a ball before aiming it at Tony's head. It hit him perfectly and his fiancée turned to her. She grinned at Pepper and nodded at Steve and Andy. She was getting her money sooner than Tony actually thought.

"I've told you about it. That was why he's so pissed at you, James. But you happen not to believe me," she told him serious and looked through Tony's bar in order to get more vodka. Once she found a smirk spread over her lips. "Why you don't believe me is beyond me though. After all we all know I'm always right when it comes to relationships," she pointed out.
Reaching for a glass she poured herself another drink. "Want one?", she asked him and handed him a second glas but of the Asgardian liquor. Soon enough she was seated on a bar stool next to him and she made sure that the slit on her dress revealed her thigh just to tease Bucky a bit. If one thought she had Tony wrapped around her little finger, they had no idea what she was able to do with Bucky. Heck she knew his body better than she knew her own.

Leaning forward towards Bucky, she tried to get his attention by resting her head on her head and giving him a good glance down her cleavage if he only payed attention to her.
"What does a girl need to do to get a bit of attention from the guy she laid her eyes on a long time ago?," she eventually asked innocently and batted her eyes at him. Just with Tony, she sensually licked her lips hoping to at least get some sort of reaction from him.

Peter
"I'm sorry if I'm going to step on your feet... May tried to show me how to dance but I think I'm a lost cause," Peter blushed nervously as soon as Alicia jumped eager to dance with him. They walked to the dance floor and he placed his hand on both sides of her waist. His aunt had taught him surprisingly well how to dance even though they had kept more distance. Still he was easily able to move along the beat with her. Eventually he pulled her in for a kiss but she jumped away from him.

That caused him to blush furiously at that movement and politely took his hands away. He had thought that he had at least earned himself a kiss for not stepping on his feet. "You could've at least...," he started as he followed her gaze towards the table. With a frown he noticed the girl though. Who was she? And why did she look like someone he had seen before.
"Of course I see her, why shouldn't I?" he asked back and moved towards the girl.

"Hey, I'm Peter...," he told the girl trying to crawl under the table with her. Something told him that she wouldn't attack him. At least his spider senses hadn't gone off yet and Karen hadn't thrown her out so far. Gently he placed his hand on her shoulder and asked concerned"Are you-are you okay or do you need help?"

Tony
The playboy just wanted to say something really important, as the napkin hit his head. For a moment, he was startled and just that moment was what it took to forget what he had wanted to say. He breathed out again and looked at Pepper, who obviously wanted him to look... Somewhere else?

Tony raised both of his eyebrows and tumbled a little, as he turned around to look at Natasha. But what he saw then was just... unbelievable! Not only had he lost the bet, but somehow that date had come inside against his will! How the hell had this happened.
"Hey! Foul play!", he complained to Pepper and pointed at the guy who was smooching Steve, "He wasn't even invited! That's unfair!"
The truth was that Tony just couldn't lose. And, though he was still very angry with that guy, he was just happy for Steve that he had found someone. Hell, they had all tried to hook him up with different girls. Who would have known that Steve just needed a guy to be happy?

While he was really trying to look angry and annoyed, a smile sneaked up his lips and soon spread further. He just shook his head and took a hundred bucks from his pocket. He rolled them and threw them into an empty beer bottle, which was standing next to him, before throwing the glass bottle over to Natasha. Tony wasn't bad at aiming... He was just bad at keeping balance while throwing things, especially when he was drunk. So the bottle went way too far and crashed against the wall opposite of the room. Beer dropped down the white wall and the hundred dollarst got stuck on the floor.
"Oups...", Tony chuckled and shrugged, "Whatever."

Just as Stark was about to turn back around, a glass flew his way. He felt the shot touch his hair, when Happy pulled him to one side and saved his head from getting hit. Tony gasped, as he had managed to stay on his feet after struggling for a while. With a visibly agitated glance, he looked over at Thor, who was standing on the other end of the room, where the beer bottle had hit the wall.
"What the fuck, Thor?", Tony exclaimed and raised both of his hands in an accusing manner, "What's your problem? You nearly knocked me out!"
Thor shrugged and gave a wide and dazed smile.
"Thought we were throwing glasses...", he mumbled and looked at his team member, "You threw the first one, anyway. So why are you accusing me?"
"I was aiming for Natasha!", Tony explained, still pretty agitated, "I wanted to give her something!"
The god of thunder shrugged and drank another huge glass of Met.
"Alright!", he shouted back, "Did she get what you were giving her?"
Tony shook his head at that question and had to lean against Happy, to find his balance again. That guy was exhausting.

Bucky
"Standy?", he asked, even more confused than before. The alcohol was really taking its toll on his thinking abilities... If that even was a word.
"What is a Standy? Doesn't have anything to do with theships I know..." And Steve? What did ships have to do with Steve getting laid? Was Natasha mocking him and trying to confuse him on purpose? While he was thinking about that all, his eyes got stuck on Natasha's thigh. He slowly emptied his glass and couldn't stop staring. When she talked, he looked up at her face and felt something like a magnetic field pull him closer to her. He was feeling dizzy all of sudden. If that was the alcohol or her was hard to say.

"I don't know...", he replied to her question and got up from his stool, "Maybe she sould dance with him..."
Bucky was in a trance, as he held out his hand to Natasha and felt like he had done this a thousand times. This seemed like something he was comfortable with, so it didn't really matter if his brain said that he could do it or not. He heard glass break, but it didn't upset him. He only looked at Natasha. The way she moved, her eyes, her lips... That all was like a slow motion sequence for him. He pulled her closer and spinned her around. It was the most natural thing to him, but suddenly everyone stopped and looked at them dance. They looked like professionals, rocking the stage. And James started to smile. He felt home.

Lina
Lina couldn't keep herself upright anymore. She stumbled along the wall, looking for somewhere to hide. She was so tired of this, so cold and so hungry... She was weak. She had failed. On the verge of crying, the girl fell over and crawled underneath a huge table. It was a stupid hiseout. Nothing where she could stay. But she couldn't... She couldn't move any further. Her whole body was shivering with cold and she couldn't feel her fingers and toes. Her eyes fluttered closed, as she suddenly heard a voice. No... No!
With all the power she had left, Lina pulled herself up and looked into a man's eyes. He was too close, way too close. And he even touched her shoulder. Her small hands reached for the knife on the back of her trousers and she pulled it out, to defend herself.

"Go away!", she screeched and tried to stab him. But she couldn't get her muscles to work properly. She missed him, only half an inch, but she missed him. And that made her angry. He pulled away, but she had another chance. With shivering arms, she got into kneeling position, this time aiming for his eye. It was the vulnerable point. No one could stand the pain of losing an eye. If he tried to touch her again, he would feel that.

Alicia
Peter really went to observe the creepy girl. That was beyond reckless, Licy thought, but he was a superhero, after all. Maybe he could do something... She looked so awful. But somehow Licy didn't trust her. She didn't look friendly to her. Just as she wasnted to correct herslef for being so mean and prejudiced, the girl started to stab Peter.
"Hey!", she shouted and ran over, her arms raised in agitation, "Stop that! He's trying to help you!!"
She didn't hesitate too long and pulled Peter away from the girl.
"I told you she's creepy! You didn't listen! Are you okay?"
Tears were streaming down the teenager's face. That was clearly too much for her.
"Are you okay, you stupid idiot?!", she shouted at him, because Peter didn't answer. Shivering, she clung against her boyfriend. She didn't even notice that he had tied the girl to the floor already.

Pepper
Pepper laughed as Tony started complaining about losing the bet. "You already lost the moment you agreed to the bet. You should've known that Natasha still has an ace up her sleeve if she agrees to such a bet," she reminded him and chuckled. In fact she enjoyed seeing Tony happy over something Steve did. It reminded her that in the end all of them were still family. Just a little shaken up but if Tony's smile proofed anything, they weren't broken beyond repair.

"You're cleaning that, tomorrow, Tony," she tells him and points at the wall. Heck she would not live in a living room smelling like beer. Nope, Tony could clean that mess up totally hangover. It was his own mess after all. Still she reached for his hand but Happy pulled Tony away just as another glass came flying. "What the..?", she blinked confused and turned to Thor. She stared at the Asgardian when for once her fiancé took over the scolding for once. Pepper chuckled and walked over taking Tony's hand into hers. "Come on, sit down, honey," she smiled amused and knowing at Happy. The two of them tried to maneuver Tony to the couch so he wouldn't fall over. They had gone through something similar countless of time.

Natasha
"You really are old, aren't you?", she teased him as he didn't understand a word she said. James reminded her a lot of Steve when she made pop culture references. "Standy stands for Steve and Andy, stupid," she replied like he was being extra dumb. After all it just seemed so obvious to her. She chuckled as his glance was stuck to her exposed thigh. Oh she knew she had him on her hook and it somehow felt great. James had a way of making her feel good about herself.
Natasha grabbed her glass and emptied the vodka in one go. Just like Tony she could stomach a lot of alcohol without coming off drunk. Besides her own super soldier serum prevented her from getting too drunk. Still the Asgardian liquor was too hard for her. So she always stayed tipsy but couldn't get really drunk.

"That's what gets me some attention?," she asked him with a grin and took his hand into hers. With a grin she took his hand into hers. Elegantly she slipped from the bar stool and raised her eyebrow as Tony threw his bottle after her. She flipped him off but quickly turned back to Bucky, enjoying the attention he gave her.
He spun her around herself and Natasha was easily able to keep up the dancing with him. She clearly enjoyed each step with him as her eyes kept on being glued to him only. It was almost like the time they pretended that no-one was able to rip them apart. Right now just he existed and no-one was able to change that.

Once she was pressed close against his chest she suddenly held a mistletoe over their heads. "You do not wish to bring me bad luck, do you?", she asked him quietly as her gaze went from the mistletoe to his lips and then to his blue eyes. It felt like he knew what she was thinking even before she was sure what she actually thought herself. "Kiss me, James," she whispered breathless as it was something in-between an order and a simple request.

Steve
Steve pulled away from the kiss breathless once he heard someone screech. His pupil were completely blown as he was clearly attracted to the man when he actually allowed himself not to think. He stared into Andy's eyes as his usually light blue eyes were dark blue. Still he finally tore his gaze off of the man towards the children.

He frowned noticing that the girl the Spiderkid was holding cried. He looked at the man apologetical and kissed him one last time "Excuse me for a second... I think I should help them for a moment." He smiled apologetic and walked over with a stern facial expression. His gaze went back to Andy for a second his mind clearly still occupied with what had just happened between his apparent date and him.

His gaze though landed eventually on the little girl. She looked so scared, beaten up and...and familiar. That Red Room thing Bucky had been involved with! Of course he had seen her here or at least Natasha had explained to him that she was missing. "Hey, hey... Relax! No-one wants to hurt you," he told her keeping his distance. He turned to both Peter and the girl "Tell Stark here's a girl and get Natasha. She knows how to handle this!" He has his Captain America voice back on like he knows what needs to be done.

"What's your name?," he asked her gently and added "I'm Steve. A friend of Natasha. The redhead who helped you... Remember her?" He offered her a hand but didn't touch her.

Peter
Peter blinked as he was pulled back just in time. He hadn't seen that coming and he looked at the girl. "I'm trying to help you. Not hurt you," he tried to point out because usually he was good with kids. They didn't tend to attack him at least. His gaze went to Alicia as he shouted at her. He seemed dumbfounded once he realized that his girlfriend cried. "I'm good... Relax. Are you hurt?", he asked her concerned just as Rogers rushed over to them.

His gaze went between him and his girlfriend back and forth until he settled with Steve. He gave a short nod showing Captain America that he understood and turned to Alicia. "Can you go to Stark? I'll go talk to Miss Romanoff and the metal arm guy," he told her unsure how those two would react to being interrupted. So he simply sent her to Tony knowing he wouldn't start attacking her at least.

Tony
It felt oddly familiar to Tony, being guided to the couch, where he sat down and sighed.
"I'm good, guys, really", he reassured them and gave a not very convincing smile, "I flew the suit with more alcohol in my blood. Those are just minor system failures. Nothing to worry about."
"Yeah, boss. Sure", Happy nodded and went to get Tony a glass of water. It almost felt like home to him, all those things having some kind of regularity. He had experienced them a thousand of times and they were somewhat comforting. He closed his eyes and smiled, as he pulled Pepper closer, with the aim of placing her on his lap.
"This is really nice", he mumbled and wrapped his arms around her, "Like the old times, you know? When the only threat was the radiation in my chest... Now we're here and... I'm gonna be a dad. I don't know if I can do that, Pepper."
He looked at her with a dazed look and then closed his eyes again.
"I should have..."

Whatever Tony had tried to say was interrupted by Friday turning the music off and Peter's girlfriend rushing over to tell Mr Stark that there was a girl in here. A girl... What girl?
Happy came back with the water that moment and the genius drank a huge sip, before getting up and walking over to the table.
"So what's the matter here? Who's that? Does she belong to any of you? No? Then I suggest we call the authorities and..."
Luckily, Happy was there right behind him to keep him from falling over. Dang, that had been really close. All that bending over and looking downwards in a strange angle didn't help his dizziness.
"Tony, you should really...", Happy tried to reason, but he didn't let him finish his sentence.
"You wanna keep your job?", he snapped, "Find out where she came from and why she's got a knife."
Happy shut up immediately and went to do what Tony had told him. That trick always worked.

Now, Tony could look at that girl more closely. She looked really bad and starved. Maybe she had even been experimented on...
But he really had to sit down if he didn't want the gravity to do that for him. So he placed himself on the couch again, facing the direction where the girl was.
"You can handle this without me, right?", he mumbled, talking to Peter, mostly, "You're an Avenger now."

Bucky
Once they locked lips, he knew that she was still his Natalia. For whatever they might have done to her, it was still the same girl in there and he was still so madly in love with that girl. No matter what he tried to tell himself. The kiss extended and every second they were that close, he felt a little bit better and safer. It weren't exactly memories that flooded his mind, but he felt like he was becoming more himself, the longer he was like this with her. But even when he sunk into her now and they danced like there was no tomorrow, he saw the boy approach them. First, Bucky didn't really give him any attention, but it just seemed like something important was going on. So he pulled away and looked at the teen with his dead serious winter soldier stare.
"What is it?", he asked, a little too unkind for himself. He didn't even feel annoyed or interrupted, but perhaps it was the soldier in him, talking to a new recruit.

But when he saw just how desperate the boy looked, he softened up and went to check. Seeing that girl, it triggered something in him and he was stuck. He just stood, staring into the distance, while Natasha made her way to help the girl. Half dead children, mothers with their babies and bodies, bodies everywhere. And the smell of ashes in the air. He couldn't place it yet. But this was definitely a new memory.

Andy
"Hey, where are you going?", Andy asked, somewhat confused. What the hell was wrong now? They had just made out and... Oh, right. There was something. He shook his head to get the bedroom feeling out of it. This was so amazing, but something had happened. He could feel it in his gut. and his guts had never betrayed him.
"Steve? What's going on?"
Bad enough that the Russian contact person spoke perfect English. But those people around him, they weren't FBI. They weren't army or CIA or something. He could tell by the way they acted towards one another. This was a stupid joke and he suddenly realized what it all was. This, Tony Stark, the mansion, the people around him... And that strange guy who had thrown a glass before. Why hadn't he thought about this before?

He went to confront Steve, as suddenly he saw that little girl on the floor. She was tied down by something that looked like spiderwebs... And she had severe frostbites all over her body. Damn, who sent their child outside in a T-Shirt when it was winter?!
The child's eyes were half closed and she was breathing heavily. Dehydration? It was hard to see because she looked starved as well. How had she gotten in here in the first place? With a serious face, Andy switched from party mode to work mode inner milliseconds. The girl was barely conscious and her eyes were slowly closing.
"Hey, hey, princess...", he whispered and gently touched her face, "I'm Andy, alright? What's your name?"
She didn't answer. Instead, she bit his hand. But she didn't really have enough power to actually hurt him. What stayed, though, were a few small imprints and an uncomfortable feeling of squeezed skin.

"Ouch", he stated and looked around, "Anyone got some cold water? She needs something to drink."
The bite didn't bother him. He knew that she was scared and he had been present at a crime scene once, where they had liberated a few kids who had been abducted a month ago. They had looked exactly like this girl. And they had done everything they were able to to protect themselves from possible threats. One had tried to hit him with a syringe, which had really hurt.
Once someone handed him the water, Andy slowly freed the girl from the webs and sat her up. He let her drink a few sips from the water, before laying her down again. She swallowed greedily.
"Okay, here you go. Now you should..."
A small fist hit his eye. Andy stumbled backwards and growled, as tears shot to his eyes. That had been painful. And right into the sensitive regions of his face.
"Ou, dammit. You little Amazon", he spoke, still holding his eye, "Just wrap her in a blanket. And someone should rub her hands. They look pretty frozen."
Defeated, the young paramedic sat down on the couch, next to Tony.
"Oh, that's embarassing. Black eye from a ten year old girl", the Iron Man mocked.
"Yeah, right? I mean, it's 10 in the evening and you can't even walk straight anymore", Andy countered, "Maybe you should consider a therapy. For your unhealthy drinking habits, y'know?"
That comment was not answered by the other man. And Andy leaned back, using the ice that had been there to cool the whisky bottle for his eye. This was a messed up party. But whatever, he liked it.

Clint
Cooper and Lila had fallen asleep, so Clint went to pull a blanket over them, just as Tony sat down on the other end of that huge white couch, that looked like it had cost a fortune. After looking at his big kids with a smile and checking if Nate was still asleep in his buggy, which they had placed somewhere a little away from the loud music, he walked back to the others, only to find everyone surrounding the kitchen table.
"What happened?", he asked, subconsciously checking the floor for any blood stains or similar. But as far as he could see, no one was hurt. Just as he had ended that thought, though, a guy stumbled backwards, holding his eye. It was the boy who had kissed Steve before. And now he was definitely a lot less handsome. Whoever that was had a mean punch.

He looked at Natasha, who was approaching the scene of the crime already. And judging by her and Steve's look, there were only two possibilities. Either they had a genetically modified animal under that table, or it was one of the Red Room girls. The one that had gotten away.
"Web her to the ground again", Clint heard Tony suggest from the other side of the room. Clearly the billionaire was too drunk to get up and help himself. That didn't keep him from giving orders, though. That figured.

Pepper
"You didn't fly it. Friday and Jarvis navigated that damned thing for you," Pepper pointed out stubborn. She helped Tony to the couch and sat down next to him and mentioned worried "We'll stay here for a bit, okay? Just till things calm down a little"
Pepper ran caring a hand through his hair and placed her hand on her belly. Sitting was by more comfortable for her even though the twins pressed on her bladder and lungs now. Being pregnant really was a strange sensation sometimes.

"You and I remember the old times very differently," she told him and added "Though I always had to clean up your mess for you. So it's not that much different. Just that you don't lock lips with another girl. But then again it would be really hard at the moment. All the girls are taken even Romanoff and you have to stop flirting with Steve cause it seems like he's gotten himself a partner as well." She grinned at Tony telling him that she was only messing with him. Though having to see him flirt with all those girls did hurt. She placed her hand on his chest where the reactor used to be.

Pepper thought about what he had said for a moment and frowned "Is this that bad, Tony? That you would prefer dying slowly from poisoning to becoming a dad?"
The redhead looked at him with a frown. This was odd to say the least. Of course she had known that Tony would prefer a lot of things than to become a father. But she would've guessed that at least dying would come behind it. She looked down on her baby bump and sighed. Her gaze went to him as he mentioned that he should've done something else. She frowned though and allowed Friday to take over. Heck she was pretty sure that she didn't want to know what Tony wanted to say anyways.

She followed her fiancé with some distance and her heart sank at the view of the little girl. She looked so...lonely. A frown appeared on her forehead and she smacked the back of Tony's head for threatening their friend. "You have no right to fire my bodyguard. So stop that talk, Anthony," she told him stern. Heck she knew Tony would regret talking like that tomorrow. Maybe she should scare him and tell him he fired Happy tomorrow when Tony was hangover. But that was just a bit too mean.

Pepper went to get a glass of water as soon as someone mentioned it and handed it to Steve's boyfriend.

Natasha
She smiled into the kiss. How much she had missed this. She even dropped the mistletoe in favor of entangling her fingers with his hair. Heck she didn't mind standing in the middle of the dance floor to keep on kissing him. Heck they could easily make out until midnight and have a small break to watch the firework and than go straight back into making out. That sounded like a marvelous plan in her head.
But of course they were interrupted. It was just too good to be true after all. "Be nice," she ordered and slapped his chest gently once Bucky was rude to Peter. Heck just that the two of them enjoyed making out didn't mean they needed to be rude to the Spiderboy. "What is it?", she asked him and gave Peter a gentle smile.

The news though almost instantly wiped the smile off her face. "Where's she?", Natasha asked and followed Peter to the table just in time to see Andy being punched by the girl. Natasha raised her eyebrow and walked over.
"Webbing her down won't do any of us a favor, Tony," she pointed out and crossed her arms. She was towering over the girl on purpose. Someone needed to show her that one more step would get her in trouble. "If you don't drop this behavior, I'm going to hang you head down outside in the cold night, do you understand me?", her voice was cold as ice as she stared down at the girl. It was the same one who had killed Kudrin's darling. So she was pretty sure the girl knew who she was. "What do you want here? If you don't give me the answers I want to have, I'll send you back outside and we will see how long you are going to survive, маленький я (Little me)," she told her and slowly knelt down to get on her same height "Do you understand me? I'm not the person you want to mess with." Her green eyes pierced the girl as her own body just awaited an attack.

"It's your decision if I treat you like a criminal or like one of the Black Widows."

Laura
"Natasha!," Laura scolded the other woman as she threatened the girl to hang her into the cold air again. That was unacceptable. Heck Natasha would need to go through her in order to hang that girl somewhere outside. She glared at the redhead and than turned to her husband in order to make him move. If anyone could change Natasha's mind it wold be Clint after all.

Despite the girl hurting Andy she slipped past Natasha and knelt down in front of her. She stayed away making sure not to touch her. The girl was frightened after all and she was sure a bit of love would help with everything. Besides she was the only person who knew how to handle children in this room. Even their own children did what they wanted around Clint sometimes.
"Do you want to eat something? Or should I get you a blanket first? You must be freezing," she told the girl gently and ushered someone to get it for her. Laura sat down cross legged on the floor and smiled gently.
"I'm Laura by the way. Can you tell me your name? If you can't, that's not bad at all. I'm just call you butterfly then, okay? My daughter loves these little animals. She says they always look so beautiful with their wings spread. Do you like them as well?," usually she was good with children. So she thought she might be able to calm the small girl down as well. Steve handed her a blanket and she mumbled thanks.

Laura unfolded the blanket first to show the girl that it wasn't dangerous. "Do you want it?," she asked her and offered the blanket to her. "Here...," she placed the piece of fluffy blanket in front of the girl so she could take it herself. Giving the girl a choice seemed the right way to go here.

Steve
Steve handed Laura the blanket as she mentioned one. Afterwards he went to Andy who was seated next to Stark. That seemed to make Steve uncomfortable as he suddenly kept his distance to the other man. "You okay?", he asked but also eyed Tony like he was afraid of something or one of Stark's snarky remarks. He really couldn't handle this at the moment. Somehow it seemed like the effects of the Adgardian liquor seemed to have worn down a little.

Tony
"Well but I can fire the head of the security department of my company, so that should be enough", he countered and raised an eyebrow, as Steve sat down next to that other guy, "But I don't have to fire him, because he already does what I told him. So, no worries."
Pepper looked at him and Tony sent her an apologetic smile.
"I didn't mean that poisoning thing", he said and leaned his head against his girlfriend's chest, "My Dad was just... And I don't wanna be like that."
Was that really all he could think about when he tried to make himself familiar with the concept of being a Dad? Wasn't there more?

"Well it would prevent her from punching more people", he answered to Natasha and shrugged, "But if you really wanna fight a kid, that's cool. I won't."
The genius leaned back again and sighed a deep sigh.
"That's a party. Way more action than I expected", he stated and closed his eyes again. He was really tired and somehow it seemed like this wasn't leading anywhere anyways.
But then he heard Natasha threaten the girl and opened his eyes again.
"Did she just really say that?", he asked, totally awake again. That woman was a monster. He didn't have any experience with kids, but he definitely wouldn't say that to a ten year old girl. it was like Natasha wanted to scare her.

Clint
Clint could understand why she was being so threatening, but that didn't stop him from flinching when she talked to that little girl like that. She wasn't much older than Lila and he definitely could see the fear in the girl's eyes. He looked at Laura, who was standing next to him and he could almost feel the tension build up in her body.
"Laura, don't...", he tried to talk to her, but she was approaching them already. That girl was a weapon! She couldn't just walk over there and talk to her!
Well, though, apparently, she could. The girl stared at her like she had just seen a ghost. Clint sent Natasha a begging glance. Keep her safe... He knew that Laura wouldn't let him pull her away from that girl, unless somethin really dangerous happened. So he stood and watched helplessly, as his wife kept talking to the girl.

Lina
When Lina heard a voice the next time, it wan a familiar one. The woman who had let her go. She tried to sit up straight, not showing any weakness. This was an order, there was no contradiction allowed.
"Yes, Ma'am", she nodded and tried to show some strength, some dignity. What if she would lock her outside again? She didn't want to go back into the snow... It was so cold there... And so quiet. She couldn't take another night outside.
The woman wanted answers. Alright, she would give her the answers she needed.

"I'm here because I was looking for you. I need someone to finish my training. I'm a nothing without it", she repeated the words that she had been told over and over again. They had been burned into her brain like a tattoo and they wouldn't go away anymore. She needed to complete her training. Because without it, she was garbage and only worth to be thrown away. So she had to get herself together and find the only Black Widow who could teach her what she needed to know.

That other woman, though, startled her. She was acting so nice, which Lina only knew as a certain kind of strategy to hurt her even more. She wanted her to drop her facade, to act like she was intimidated by the cold and the lack of food... Though her stomach growled at the thought of a small piece of bread...
"No", she simply stated and kicked the blanket away. She didn't need this. The cold sharpened her mind and the hunger improved her reflexes. She didn't need a caring hand or a loving comment. She had her body ready to kick that woman's hand and if she hit in the right angle, break her finger, but that look the redhead gave her stopped her from doing so. She looked up at the strict face and the threatening pose and then looked to the floor. The Black Widow had given her a nod. So she was supposed to behave.
"Thank you", she whispered and pulled the blanket closer and around her. She was still shivering, but it felt good to have something wrapped around her body.

She didn't say anything else. Lina just sat there, awaiting orders from her new Mistress. At least she hoped that the woman would teach her. She was nothing without completeing that training. She was garbage, people only wanted to throw her away.

Andy
"Well, occupational hazard...", Andy answered to Steve's question and smiled. His eye was a little swollen by now and it felt like he wouldn't be able to open it tomorrow. He sighed and scooped over, so he could place his head on Steve's shoulder.
"Thanks for before, by the way", he whispered and pecked Steve's neck gently. He knew that most guys went crazy when he did that, so he just wanted to try how his precious Avenger would react. It was really a shame that he hadn't recognized him before, but maybe the beard had been in the way. All those stupid commercials he had been in... They had really used him for everything. Poor boy, just didn't seem to know how to say no.

He felt Stark's eyes on him and shook his head.
"Can't you stop staring, creep?", he grumbled and wrapped his arms around Steve in a very protective manner, "He's mine. You go watch your girlfriend."
The alcohol was definitely influencing Andy, too. But he just was so tired of Steve pulling away all the time. He had finally gotten his kiss, that had to be enough to seal the deal.
"I'm not staring", Stark stated, "Just observing. And try'n to tell Steve to go for it. But he won't get it. You should know that he doesn't get most references."
Andy chuckled and sat down right on top of Steve, pressing his body against the other man's tightly.
"Oh he will. S just a matter of time...", Andy purred.
He looked at Steve seductively: "Right, Babe?"

Pepper
"The company you made me CEO of. So no you don't have the right to fire him," she told him serious. Even though the two of them acted differently most of the times, Pepper had the last word when it came to Stark Industries. The company might still have his name on it but she was the CEO so she had the last word. Whether Tony liked it or not. That was one of the reasons why she still sneaked in some work even though Pepper probably shouldn't work anymore.

She looked at Tony once he leaned in again. She watched him for a bit and kissed his hair. "Well, sometimes party's turn out differently than we imagine them," she mentioned and joked "But so far no-one got arrested or stolen one of your suits. I think this party might actually be a success." She gently nudged his side and chuckled. To Pepper this was the normal turmoil one of Tony's parties actually brought along. Just that a girl in their living room was new chaos that they weren't used to.

Her gaze flickered to Natasha as well and she was taken aback by the redhead. Pepper had to agree that it was a bit of drastic measures for the little girl. Heck she was just a child and she looked just as shocked as Tony. "I...I hope she didn't," she murmured and made a mental note of not allowing the redhead anywhere near her twins. She didn't like that thought of Natasha threatening children like that. "What is going on, Tony?", she asked him quietly and looked at him.

Natasha
She could feel the judging gazes she got for her statement. In fact she was actually being nice to the girl. This wasn't like a Mistress at the Red Room would normally work. Under normal circumstances she would've dragged the girl out for her punishment without giving her the benefit to choose which way to go. But it seemed to work for her anyways. The mention of her finishing the girl's training surprised her. But nothing in her own facial expression actually showed that.
Natasha could see how the girl calculated how much strength she needed to break Laura's hand. It made her own hand twitch and almost automatically it raised to slap the girl. But James grabbed her wrist with his left hand and just stared her down. She scoffed and broke her hand free.

She knelt down and took the girls face into her hand. Her fingers pressed uncomfortably into the girls skin but not enough to actually hurt her. "What is your name and why did you not kill me? I know that she taught you how to do it. Why didn't you follow her orders?", she finally asked the question that had been on her lips since she found out about her. Something about her Mistress had compelled the girl. At least enough to act against her. Natasha knew what had made her run away from the Red Room. But she needed to know what the girl thought about killing the woman. Training her into a Black Widow wasn't that hard after all but Natasha had no use for another person to act like her. She just wanted to be left alone by her past. <"Answer me,"> she ordered in Russian "I know that you can understand me."

"Natasha," Laura called out to her again and Natasha's cold gaze landed on Clint's wife. But she didn't seem to falter - not even flinch. Instead she held her gaze defiant and basically told her to back off. "Eat, you will need your strength if you want to train with me," Natasha simply said and walked away from the girl and the group that had gathered around her. Natasha pushed past Clint and walked outside to clear her head.

Laura
Laura stared between Natasha and the girl flabbergasted that Natasha's behavior seemed to help. She still didn't like it but smiled friendly as the girl took the blanket from her. "Come on. Let's get you to the couch, butterfly. Or do you prefer eating something first?", she asked her again - not even dropping her loving demeanor as Natasha left them again. Laura offered her hand for the girl to take.

Steve
Steve blinked as Andy suddenly scooped closer. He clearly wasn't used to show any sort of PDA in public - especially not between men. One simply didn't do that. So Andy's behavior just was a little strange to him. Besides he couldn't shake Stark's gaze off. He felt so judged at the moment and it didn't really help anyone so far. Maybe he just needed another drink. Where was the damned Asgardian and his liquor when you needed it?
"You're...You're welcome," Steve stuttered as he felt the kiss on his neck. It sent a pleasant shiver down his spine and somehow his body reacted by pulling him closer and wanting to kiss him again. Steve stared at Andy's lips and licked his own but still he kept his distance. Besides he didn't really know what Andy thanked him for. So he just gave one of his awkward and nervous smiles.

He blushed as the two men talked about him like he wasn't even there. "I... umm...," he was about to excuse himself just as Andy planted himself on his lap. He looked wide eyed at the other man and seemed to even get a little tense. No one had ever... Despite what everyone thought Steve wasn't a virgin anymore. Heck he had taken advantage of traveling with all those girls and his advanced body. Most girls had just made fun of his physique so Steve hadn't been able to help himself but to fool around a little.
But still Andy made him all nervous like he never had actually been with anyone before. He was sure that it was even more than just the fact that Andy was different somehow. Even Peggy hadn't been this...straight forward.
He blinked dumbfounded as soon as Andy called him baby and even blushed a bit. Steve's gaze switched between Tony and Andy back and forth until it settled on Andy. He opened his mouth to say something but no word left his mouth. "I...Please excuse me," he told Andy quietly and tried to move away from him. Deep down Steve was panicking. So he basically moved away after Andy finally moved off his lap. He followed Natasha out to talk to her about what she had been thinking by inviting Andy.

But Steve came back inside not even 5 minutes afterwards looking like a kicked puppy as he went over to the bar to get himself a glass or two of Thor's liquor.

Tony
“I have no clue...”, Tony mumbled and continued watching the other ones try to talk to the girl, “To be honest, I don’t have any idea what this is about. But I guess Natasha knows...? And Steve, maybe.”
The genius shrugged.
“We’re not exactly a team anymore, remember? Everyone’s doing their own thing."
Tony frowned and shook his head.
"Seems like she's a relict from some kinda mission. Maybe Natasha works for Fury again. I don't know."
The genius didn't seem to be too interested in the background of this. His mind was occupied with another thought. Steve had a boyfriend, apparently, but that boy didn't seem to get that he was having a date. Or at least he didn't act like. And that made Tony wonder if...
He got up and followed Steve outside.

Halfway falling, halfway walking, the billionaire reached the door of his mansion and leaned against the wall outside.
"What's going on, Cap? Getting cold feet?"
This sounded just like the beginning of one of their usual conversations. One that happened when they were on good terms, when they didn't try to make each other stand for their point of view. Tony didn't feel like fighting. He just wanted to know what was going on and why his former friend was acting strange again.
"He's cute. What's the matter?"
The cold air around him hit Tony like that damned truck his suit after he had saved the people from the airplane. He tumbled a few steps and then decided to sit down on the stairs in front of the house.

"I made the arm", he suddenly stated and looked up at Steve, who still didn't turn around. He was trying to talk to Natasha, who obviously wasn't in the mood to talk to him. But it was Tony's way of telling Steve that he wasn't all too angry with Bucky anymore.
"But then again, I guess you knew that already", Tony added and sighed, "You know, Steve, I'm just... I thought we had some kind of connection thing going on. Something like those people in movies, who tell each other everything about their life and that. But... turns out that was just me thinking that."
As always when Tony was upset, he raised his arms a little and moved them to his words.

"Don't say anything. I know what you're thinking. It was hard for me to trust you and all that. I've never been taught how to trust people. But you messed that one up, too. Whatever." With a sigh, the Iron Man forced himself up again, because it was getting really cold on his butt and lower regions.
"I actually... Just wanted to ask you why you didn't tell me. You knew it, so... why?"
The genius was calm. He just looked at Steve with his half closed eyes, barely able to stand straight. But right at that moment, he wanted answers. He needed them. It was for his own peace of mind.

Lina
The woman knelt down and looked her in the eyes. Lina felt her fingers on her skin, forcing her to look up. With her small, but cold eyes, she stared her down. No weakness. She wouldn’t looke away, no matter how hard that woman tried. This was a test. The twitch in her hand made Lina blink for a second, awaiting a slap that never came. Silence. She couldn’t answer these questions. She didn’t know herself. As to her name... it was Alina. Her parents had called her Allie, she could remember that, but for whatever reason the Mistress had given her that stupid name. Lina... She hesitated.
"Lina", she mumbled, quietly. That was all she said before the other woman knelt down and held out a hand for her. Lina didn't want to be hurt, so she crawled out of her hiding place and looked around. Too many people. She felt threatened by each one of them. With shivering legs, she tried to walk straight, but she couldn't. After a few steps, she stumbled and fell again. She could barely feel her feet and hands.

"She said I should eat", the girl pointed out, as she was asked if she wanted something to eat. She wasn't used to being left with a choice. All she could do was follow orders, behave, do as told. The Mistress had had her for a long time now, so she had totally forgotten how it felt to hear something else than strict words and orders. Kneeling on the ground, because her legs didn't carry her anymore, she looked up at the brunette woman, who sent a smile her way.
Suddenly, a man turned up behind that woman and looked down at her as well. He whispered something and Lina waited. She waited for someone to tell her to get up and move. For someone to take her to a bedroom, chain her to the bed, so she could sleep. She was so tired...

Clint
"She won't answer...", Clint whispered behind Laura. He had considered going after Natasha, but she had sent him a look that had clearly forbidden him that move. He knew the treatment that girl had been exposed to from Natasha's stories and late night confessions only, when she had been barely awake and mumbled some words about the torture she had experienced. He had always listened and tried to comfort her. But it had seemed so far away from him. Now... He saw that girl. He saw the fear in her eyes and at the same time, the will to kill everything and everyone who would try to harm her. She was a product of the exact same training that Natasha had been part of. And just for a brief moment, a cold shiver went down his spine and he wondered what would have happened if she hadn't been able to run away... If she would be dead or a monster by now.

"She's not used to someone asking her opinion", he went on explaining, while his eyes were still fixed on the dark figure of Natasha, which he could see through the glass walls of the mansion.
The archer knelt down and looked at the small girl, while he felt his heart break in his chest. Suddenly he could see a young and scared Natalia fight for her life, try to keep a clear head over all that brainwashing. He could see her cry and fight at night, scream into the darkness... Just like she did when she had a bad dream. Oh how he wanted to help her fix that... But he knew that at this point, she was beyond fixing. All he could do was give her a friend to rely on. And this seemed to be the case here, too. He could offer her help, but he was almost sure that she wouldn't take it. If she was just the tiniest bit like Natasha had been when they had first met, every try to help her would end with a punch in the face.
"It sounds cruel, but to gain her trust, you have to give her orders first", Clint suggested and rested his hand on his wofe's shoulder. He knew that she would understand as soon as she saw what he meant.

Bucky
James followed Natasha outside. He had caught her hand out of pure instinct, there had been nothing behind it. The thoughts had hit him afterwards. When Natasha had stormed outside and he had tried to told her back, but she had almost punched him. He felt so guilty for making her hurt. She didn't deserve to feel this way, even though she had killed a lot of people. Why was he alright now, when he was the one who had destroyed her? Turned her into a marionette of people that she hated? Why was he able to break this curse and she wasn't?

"Natasha..."
He tried to talk to her, taking his place behind her. That was where he had always been, kissing her neck, trying to teach her... How to obey. Because it had been everything he had known back then.
"You don't have to be like her...", the soldier whispered and wrapped his arms around the spy, "You don't have to be that woman who breaks her... You can teach her differently."
Holding her in his arms, he hoped that he could take a little bit of the pain away. He hoped that she could feel just how sorry he was for forcing this onto her. If he had woken up any earlier... Maybe this wouldn't have happened.

Last edited:
Steve
He ignored Tony's first question. After five years of having to deal with Stark he knew better than to react to the way the other man tried to provoke him and when not. So he simply stayed quiet minding his own business as he watched Bucky interact with Natasha. In a way he had wished for this to happen to him for so long but maybe he had finally realized that it would never really happen to him.

His gaze still snapped to Tony and he gave a sigh. His second statement seemed to startle her like he needed to check if he really meant it. Perhaps it was the moment of confusion or the alcohol that made him scoff and stare at Tony but he still did "Well, how about the fact that...that a man with a man...It's not how it's supposed to be." He looked at Tony hoping the other man wouldn't make him elaborate his statement. Of course he knew that people were more openminded nowadays. But the Bible hadn't changed - heck Steve had checked. It was still a sin.

"You did?", he asked surprised and his glance went back to Bucky. "Hopefully the jerk was more thankful for that than he was for what I did for him. If not, my apologies. He's fucking ungrateful," Steve said and for once even cursed. That was normally Bucky's job to curse like a sailor. "I'm really sorry about how things went, Tony... But it sounded like the only way to go back then," he finally admitted. Steve would change so many things looking back. Steve wouldn't try to change things on his own. But heck it had only seemed like the only solution back then. Siberia had been such a big threat and he needed to know that Bucky would be save.

"I wanted to safe both you and Bucky from so much pain... I...I know that it wasn't the right way to go like this. But how...how would you have reacted if roles were reversed and Pepper was him?", he asked and looked at Tony. He hoped the genius would understand. He would never be able to say it aloud of how he had felt for Bucky for so long now. He was the only one who had helped him with his sick mother and the only one who had appreciated his presence even before he became Captain America.

He had always tried to safe everyone from falling apart. Even after Ultron and it had worked until those damned accords appeared. "Wouldn't you have gone searching for her? Wouldn't you have tried to save her from anything? Do everything for her no matter what it would cost you?," he asked him with tears in his eyes as he slowly placed his hand on his shoulder "Don't tell me otherwise. Because we both know that you would do everything for that woman." He slowly ushered him back inside as Steve could see that Tony was about to either fall asleep or freeze his butt off.

Laura
"I'm not ordering this girl around, Clint, and you better do the same thing. I swear to god if you give that poor girl an order, you sleep on the couch for the next few days," Laura told him stern and stubborn. She was almost horrified by how everyone treated the girl like she was...nothing more than a piece of garbage. She refused acting like that as well even if it would end up with her having a broken nose.

Laura turned back to the girl and offered her her hand "Come on. I'll get you a plate of pizza or something and you take a seat at the table, how does that sound, hmm?" She still gave the girl a chance to decide even though she probably wouldn't take it according to Clint. Heck her heart broke over and over again and she just wanted to hug Lina. But she knew better than that. "Can you help her to the table, Clint?", she asked her husband and looked at him. He seemed to be just as shocked as he was. Perhaps it moved him even more because she could see that he was imagining this girl with red hair. How his best friend must've felt when she was around the girl's age.

She walked up to the small buffet and placed all the food on it that she knew her kids loved to eat. She walked back to the table and placed it in front of Lina with some cutlery. "Eat as much as you want. If you want more, we can get more. If you want less that's okay as well," she tried to tell the girl and gave her a friendly smile as she took a seat at the table as well.

Natasha
She knew what was coming even before he hugged her from behind. The way he had called out her name. It was so strangely familiar as a mixture of guilt and love in his voice. She knew it...and she knew how he felt but she wanted to be alone. But of course he did the opposite and she tensed up from a moment. Standing up even more straight than she usually would.

His words made her move her face away from him and she almost awaited him to kiss her neck like he always had done. Still it didn't come he was trying to talk to her about something. "I don't know how to be different, James," she simply told him the truth.
It was true after all Natasha didn't know how to be gentle or how act like a mother or whatever the girl needed. They had trained her to become one of the Black Widows and heck she had excelled everyone's expectations and it was also the reason why she was still alive and of use. Why SHIELD had kept her around, why no-one killed her after word got out what was going on between her and James.

"That girl is already broken and you know that. That's why she comes to me instead of running for her life and staying away from me," she simply replies and sighs. Natasha knew all it took was one more push and the girl would be broken completely. She wasn't Clint who could easily fix this mess. No, she was the person who gave the last push. He was wrong though. Natasha didn't hurt. She was beyond pain when it came to this topic. Instead it was simple emptiness. She wouldn't be able to change her past no matter how much she pitied herself. So she chose to own it and at least try to do better. On some days it was easier to fight her upbringing and on other days it was harder. Right now all she wanted was to be left alone with it and to turn a blind eye on the Red Room. It had worked for her for years.

Eventually she turned around and hugged him. She rested her head on his shoulder as she stayed quiet. She didn't need to tell anything to him. He understood and maybe that was why she would always need him even though she wished it would be different. Natasha held him close for a bit as she didn't even feel the cold air around them. "I can't make her into a Widow," she whispered and looked at James like he could actually help her with this, "Despite what everyone thinks...I'm not that kind of monster."

Tony
"LANGUAGE!", was the first thing that left his mouth. After he was done chuckling over his own comment, he listened to Steve explain.

“Roles reversed...? What do you mean Bucky’s Pe... OOH!” Tony stopped mid sentence and looked at Steve with surprisingly clear eyes. “You like him, don’t you? That’s why you made such a fuss out of this...”
He looked at his teammate for a few seconds and then he nodded.
“That’s fine. You just... you could’ve told me, y’know? Said something? Tried to... tell me in a way that wouldn’t make me snap?”
The billionaire took Steve’s offer and let the captain support him as he walked inside.
“You know what, handsome?”, Tony chuckled, “Just do it. It’s no big deal, really. ‘Slong as it feels good, it can’t be bad for you.”
Almost brotherly, he petted Steve's shoulder and held onto him, as they walked inside.

It almost seemed like the two of them had made up again.
"I understand it", Tony nodded slowly and shook his head slowly, "Though... you should maybe have told me earlier."
The genius shrugged and leaned against his newly won friend, when he almost fell over.
"Now that this is resolved, can you just go over there and kiss that guy again? I saw it on your face, prettyboy. You like him. Damn, I've never seen you look at someone like that before."

With a push that almost swept him off his own feet, he made the captain stumble towards the bar. That hadn't been the direction he had wanted him to go, but... fair enough. Maybe mister blue tights needed a drink before he could act straight forward... More like gay forward.
"This mission was definitely successful", the genius stated, as he fell onto the couch next to Pepper again, "He's gonna rock it..." Tony's eyes wandered over to Steve, who was obviously trying to get drunk. "Maybe...", Tony added, raising an eyebrow, "If he doesn't pass out before that."

Andy
The young paramedic had watched the whole thing go down from some distance. He didn't know what the two guys were talking about, but it seemed like a halfway calm conversation, so he just let them do whatever they had to do. He had, admittedly, probably scared Steve away. Hell, that guy was like some preacher's son. He probably even believed that this all was wrong and all. Captain America... what a mess had he gotten himself into by falling for that guy?

When Stark and Steve came back inside, they seemed like two old friends who had just met again. Andy grinned, but just as he wanted to approach Steve, that guy turned right around and faced the opposite direction. Gritting his teeth, Andy took a seat again and waited. If this was the end of that beautiful thing the two had just started, it was his own stupid fault. So he just waited for Steve to take a decision. He had taken it too far, just a few minutes before. And hell, he knew that now. It was just... what he was used to. People often called him a whore for that, but who cared?!

Instead of drowning in self pity, however, Andy focused on the little girl again. She was now sitting at the table, stuffing food inside her mouth. She had definitely been starved for some time. He had seen that before, too. He just hoped that her body could work with whatever she stuffed into her little mouth right now. Other than that, he couldn't really do anything. Besides, she had hurt him already. Hell knew what else she would do if he got closer to her again. That woman didn't seem to be bothered by that, though. He watched her for a while, as she carefully scanned the girl's body for wounds. If he had t guess, he would say that she had some experience in the medical field as well. The way she acted was just so... like him.

Bucky
"You don't have to...", James whispered into Natasha's hair, "We all are beyond healing." Her smell filled his mind and it felt good. He felt like he could actually do this. At those moments, he always felt like he was stronger than he actually was. It was the way she had sneaked into his head and heart and she had a place in both of them. No one wouldn't ever destroy that memory. It was too strong.

"We can teach her how to be different. To use her abilities for her own. To... do whatever she wants with what she has learned ", he mumbled and wondered if this would trigger the same bitterness in her as it did with him. After all. That had been exactly the thing that he had stopped Natasha from doing. He had destroyed her loyalty to herself and had made her the tool that everyone had expected her to be. He had taken her free will, just the way they had taken his. And that was why they made such a good match. They would always know what the other one felt, because they were the same kind of broken.

"You're not a monster, Natasha", he said and took her face into his hands. His eyes were dark and dead serious, as they met hers. And he was sure that she could feel the guilt. She could see just how much he wished that he hadn't done that.
"If anyone is a monster, it's me", Bucky whispered, his voice raspy, "I made you this way. And I'll make sure that this girl won't go through the same pain that you did. It's the only way I can make peace with myself... We'll teach her how to become a responsible and happy woman."

He pressed a kiss onto her forehead, before enjoying the silence between them. He held her close, knowing what he felt. He understood. And it hurt him deep down in his soul, that she might not even remember all of the things they had made him do to her.

Steve
"He was all I had," he simply replied and sorrow seemed to fill his face. His usually youthful face seem to age so quickly. Suddenly he seemed old and haunted by something he never shared with anyone. "I told you that you haven't met my bad side yet, didn't I? The problem just is that I ruined everything... The Avengers, my friendships...and with Peggy dead - it's only me now," he murmured more to himself than to Tony. He seemed lost in thoughts and his own sorrow. Grief over a long lost life overcame him easily. He could've had it all: a white picket fence with children and a loving wife. But he had to ruin it by crashing into the ice.

"Tried telling you, Tony. In Berlin but you couldn't shut up for a second before you left. I tried telling you about Siberia and why we needed Bucky out of his prison. You simply wouldn't listen and then...it was too late," he sighed and rubbed his face. He stayed quiet as Tony ushered him back towards Andy.

His gaze went to the paramedic but he kept his distance. He wasn't in the mood to keep cup with the conflicted feelings. So instead he mirrored Tony for once and took the bottle of Asgardian mead and started to self medicate his own sorrow. Maybe with enough alcohol he would be able to...to do what? Get Andy in the sack and wake up with even more regret? It seemed to work for Tony and Bucky when they were younger and carefree. So why shouldn't it work for Steve as well?

Steve emptied the bottle with some big gulps and raised to his feet. Why was the world suddenly spinning around himself? Oh well, maybe some sort of physics thing had changed. What did he know? Tony's home had always been a little strange. He stumbled over to Andy and looked down at him. "Do you-" his slur was interrupted by a hiccup "-believe in god?" There was a moment of silence as Steve tried to gather his thoughts in a straight order "Why do you...do you have to be so fucking hot?"

Pepper
Pepper looked at Tony and Steve with a frown and caressed her belly. She knew that their differences weren't over yet. But it seemed like at least the first step into the right direction was made. Her gaze turned towards Steve's date as her own fiancé crashed next to her on the couch. "What mission?", she asked while caressing her bump like she was holding them in her arms.
"You should go talk to him again, Tony. He needs a friend and said friend happens to be you?", she tells him gently and takes his hand. "He was all alone, didn't you notice? Him and Barnes don't seem to be friends anymore."

Natasha
She scoffs as Bucky mentions that they had been broken beyond healing. "Clint believes otherwise... He thinks we can redeem ourselves-" she mentioned quietly and keeps looking at the skin on his neck like it's her favorite TV show "-that the past doesn't control us. But he's wrong." Natasha sighs heavy and falls quiet. She simply listens to Bucky's heartbeat which reminds her that he's still alive despite of all odds being against them.

Natasha pulled away as he told her that she was no monster. "You always were a terrible liar, James Barnes. It's a miracle that you were such a good spy. But then again it's always just about how well you can conceal the lie in the truth," she mused and turned thoughtful.
She looked up at him as she still could see his own guilt and sincerity over his statement. But James was wrong. He might've been the spark to cause her to act like she did but in the end she had willingly surrendered. That had been what the Red Room was all about after all. Breaking the free will to the point that you accepted everything willingly. She had pulled the trigger on Natalia not him. Heck if it were for him, the girl she once was would still be around.

"You're a good man, James," she tells him honestly and adds "You were made to do these things. No-one blames you for your actions." She looked at him knowing that he must've heard that a thousand times from Steve without believing it. She gently caressed his cheek with her finger tips. "But go teach her if you must," she simply replied like she didn't care. Like this girl was nothing else than a burden to her. But she knew that Bucky knew better than to believe her tone of voice.

Natasha leaned into his kiss and closed her eyes as she embraced him once again. She looked up and kissed his lips feverishly before mumbling "Come with me tonight... Just tonight." She pulled his body against hers, clearly trying to coax him into joining her bed.

The Avengers had gathered in a circle around the couch table. Someone had had the idea of them playing a drinking game. Each of them had a shot of liquor ready and the kids -Wanda, Pietro, Peter and Alicia- had vinegar in their shots. "To simulate the experience", Tony had claimed.
Thor was lying on the carpet in the back, snoring loudly, so he wasn't part of the game. Everyone else looked around, more or less eagerly waiting for someone to start. Rhodey was there, too. He had arrived a few hours after the girl had been found. He was very comfortable in his wheelchair and he seemed to be in a good mood.

Tony
They played on Tony's smartphone, so he was the one to read the first card. The genius leaned back with a smile and wrapped his arm around Pepper, before clearing his voice.
"So, for everyone who doesn't know this game:" He looked at Peter and Licy especially, who had just joined the round and he assumed that the kids had no idea what this drinking game was about, "It's easy. You point at someone who's most likely to do the things that are read. And the one who has the most points, drinks. Any questions? No. Good."
The genius started the app and chuckled.
"Who's most likely to give the best massages? Well, that would be me."

He pointed at himself, while winking at Pepper. This was something he was a hundred per cent sure of.

The others
Clint frowned for a while and thought about the statement. He didn't know about the other team mates, but Natasha definitely wasn't the one to be good at massaging. She had always hurt him trying to do so. But this question was silly anyways. With a shrug, the archer decided to point his finger at his wife, who was sitting right next to him, with a glass of lemonade in her hand. It was really a pity that Laura couldn't drink yet, because she was still breastfeeding.

Bruce frowned over the statement, but he shrugged and pointed at Tony as well, because the genius seemed so sure of himself, he just couldn't question that. And after all, Pepper's statement about his magic hands, he had overheard somewhen in the tower.

Andy didn't know most of the people, so he just pointed at Steve, out of pure protest.
"Gotta prove me afterwards", he whispered, chuckling and leaning his head against the other man's shoulder.

"I hate to do this, but... definitely Tony", Rhodey grumbled and pointed at his friend as well. The playboy chuckled.

"I think Stark is too unworthy to win this", the speedster contradicted and chose Clint's wife, simply because if someone else thought so too, they could keep Stark from winning. When Barnes pointed at Steve as well, Pietro grumbled something instulting and shook his head.
"How am I supposed to know that?", he complained to Wanda, looking at his vinegar with a disgusted look on his face.

Alicia shook her head and leaned against Peter. This was a stupid game, but if they did right, they could probably have a lot of fun. With a smirk, the girl raised her hand and pointed it at Captain America. She just didn't like the thought of Mr Stark massagiong anyone. That guy seemed like a really disgusting creep to her. Besides, Rogers was way hotter than Stark. They all didn't compare to Peter, but she didn't know if he could massage or not.

Last edited:
Pepper thought about the statement for a moment. She knew the correct answer was Tony but there was no need to inflate his ego any further. To her surprise though Bruce started to point at Tony. Bewildered but amused, she looked at the other genius at the table before pointing at Tony as well. "This is going to make him insufferable," she mentioned to both Rhodey and Happy amused. Heck watching everyone getting drunk was even more hilarious than getting hammered as well. Besides she felt herself getting comfortable around everyone now. She was sure that Tony wouldn't recreate the incident from his birthday a few years back.

"Traitor," Natasha said as Bucky chose Steve instead of her. Of course she knew that she wasn't the best one that gave massages but he could've at least stuck to her. She gave James a nasty gaze before pointing at Tony. He had given her a massage before when she still worked undercover for Stark Industries and he had tried to bed her. She had to give it to Tony though and perhaps it would go on James's nerves that way.

Wanda grinned innocently at Pietro as he complained about his drink. Little did he or anyone at the table know that she had spiked their drinks. It had been hilariously easy and the two of them were over 21 so she really didn't get Stark's refusal to allow them to get drunk. They definitely should be allowed to get drunk when an alcoholics were allowed to drink as well.
"I say my brother," she easily pointed at Pietro because Vision hadn't showed up. It had given her a sour mood but she was in no position to contact or to invite him anyways. Wanda was just annoyed that Stark wouldn't choose to invite him.

He got nervous over the question. Heck how was he supposed to know? Peter didn't want to say Mister Stark but he felt obligated to do so. He couldn't say Captain America either because Stark would hate him then and he didn't want to lose his chance of getting into the Avengers. So he sheepishly pointed at Alicia because it seemed the only safe choice for him. Mister Stark wouldn't be mad for him pointing at his girlfriend even though he had no idea if she was able to give good massages or not.

"Well, I can always try and show you," Steve flirted with Andy open. He ignored Bucky altogether as Steve didn't want to put up with his nuisance anymore. Instead of choosing anyone else he pointed at himself "I say it's between me and you, Tony." He tried to friendly pat Tony's back but somehow missed him. Steve definitely was hammered by now.

"What is a massage?," Valkyrie slurred and looked at Bruce "And why does everyone assume the Midgardian is good at it?" She looked at Bruce as she emptied just another bottle of liquor. It was clear that she soon would join Thor on the ground.

Laura smiled at her husband and gave him a kiss once he chose her. She chuckled over Pietro's choice and smiled friendly at the speedster "I feel honored for your choice but I take Clint." She smiled at him and leaned against his arm happy.

Tony laughed, as Steve missed his shoulder. Heck, seeing Steve drunk and flirting with a guy was by far the funniest thing about this whole evening. He even went as far as catching Steve's hand and giving that guy a high five.
"May the better massager win", he chuckled and looked at the woman next to Bruce.
"Who's she anyway?", he asked Banner and pointed at her. It didn't happen often that someone managed to sneak past the security system. But somehow that strange date of Bruce had managed. Whatever, she didn't seem dangerous. Like, at all. She was more like a misplaced item somewhere next to the scientist, like a project that followed its master.

"That's Val", Bruce explained and took the mead bottle from her. He had no idea how she had gotten her hands onto it anyway. He had tried to do damage control by only letting her drink midgardian alcohol.
"I got to know her during my time... away. She's from Asgard."
Bruce handed the bottle to Steve quickly, so Val wouldn't get a chance to snap it from him. Heck, if she really wanted it, she would probably just try to break his arm. When it came to alcohol, she was no fun.

"Okay. Hi Val", Tony greeted and gave her a charming smile.
"A massage is basically just relaxing muscles by kneading them. Like this", Bruce tried to explain and reached out for Val's shoulders, before gently massaging them, "See? And apparently Tony's the best at that. Never experienced it myself, though. "

"I just know how to use the tools I've got", Tony chimed and gently tickled the back of Pepper's neck. He was more than self confident at this moment. He just loved the way he finally got credit for something he was good at. It didn't happen too often, after all.
"So, who drinks now?", Rhodey asked and looked at Val. "It's all on you. If you choose someone else, they both have to drink."

"I greatly disapprove of the idea of any of those two drinking...", a voice was audible from behind and something... red materialized just above the floor next to Wanda, "If my opinion is asked here."
Rhodey made an undefinable noise and almost fell out of his wheelchair.
"Doors, Vision", he begged, "Use doors!"
"I sincerely apologize..."
The artificial man walked through the couch and sat down next to Wanda, smiling at her.
"Excuse the delay. I might have been busy with something...", he explained, "It's good to see you alive, Wanda. I was worried you might freeze out there."

Valkyrie whined annoyed as Bruce took the bottle from her. She looked at it for a second like she was about to snatch it from him. But instead the blond Midgardian emptied it with a few chugs. "That was the last bottle, Bruce!", she said and looked at the man unhappy. "I did not meet him. I met the Hulk. He's by far more fun to keep up with." She announced and poked Bruce with her index finger.
"I don't know-" she hiccuped "-where you hide 'im. But I'm gonna find the big guy.."

She stilled though as Bruce touched her shoulder to do something called a massage. It was the first time since she arrived at Midgard that Valkyrie stayed quiet and actually relaxed. She looked curious at him and then turned to Tony. She eyed him with a raised eyebrow obviously not impressed by his charm. "I say this man does this thing called massage better. But only because the blond man drank my mead!," she said serious and Steve gave a huff at that statement.

"You only one because I go on her nerves, Tony," Steve announced and added "That is not fair! She doesn't even know what she's talking about."

"Vision," she called out surprised as the familiar voice could e heard behind her. Just as she was about to get to her feet, he sat down next to her. She smiled back at him and stared at him for a bit. Her cheeks were a hint of pink as he finally spoke to her. She was clearly daydreaming for a moment before she cleared her voice.
"It is good to see you, too. Well, I kind of...was cold for a bit. But thanks to Clint and his family, my brother and I are able to live there," she spoke quietly and resisted the urge to take his hand into hers. It was somewhat odd to see him, knowing that their friendship or whatever they had was at an awkward stage. It didn't help that her brother made her feel self conscious and keep a bit of distance.

"But I agree seeing you alive is good as well," she told him like it was the most normal thing to say to someone. Wanda wondered what had kept him away for so long but she was glad to see he made it and that Stark hadn't forgotten him.

“Well, good thing it’s gone, then”, Bruce sighed and looked at Steve, who definitely had outdone himself this time. It looked a lot like the captain wanted to drink his inhibitions away. And well, it pretty much worked. He was surprised just how much of this thing Steve could actually take before passing out. Well, maybe even the asgardian liquor was too weak to do it's job. But then again, the supersoldier seemed beyond drunk by now. Could that guy actually get an alcohol poisoning? And if so, how much medication would it take to get him back to his feet again.
When Valkyrie poked him, Bruce got his undefinable look again. Internally, he was counting from ten downwards, trying to keep his pulse low.
"Stop that...", he begged, quite unsteady about the fact that she seemed to be able to really trigger the green one even though his polse stayed normal. He could feel him already, knocking on the borders of his conscious mind.

"Hah!", Tony exclaimed and raised his glass triumphantly, almost pouring the content onto Pepper's head. Then he chugged the liquor and shook his head, "Mother science..."
For a moment, everything spinned. Good thing he was sitting.
Then he looked at Steve and shrugged.
"Now you know how I felt around you most of the time", the billionaire told Steve with a shrug and leaned his heavy head against Pepper. He sighed and handed his phone to his right neighbor, who happened to be her as well.
"Your turn", he babbled and wiped some imaginary sweat off his face. He was feeling really dizzy by now. But well, he had won. That was the price to pay.

"Are you feeling alright, Tony?', Vision asked with a concerned look on his face. Even though he wasn't Tony's AI anymore, he still felt the urge to protyect that man from everything that came up. It was just the way he was made, he guessed. Though, the need to protect Wanda was definitely stronger by now. He looked around the table with a frown and wondered who would be the next one to pass out. The odds were quite high for either Steve or Tony, as well as the woman called Val over there. But her body seemed to be more tolerant, so he couldn't say for sure.

"Zip it, Jarvis", the genius mumbled and buried his head in Pepper's hair, "Just gimme a moment, it's the sudden impact."
"I am not...", Vision started, but then just stopped talking. He wasn't sure whether or not this had been a joke or an actual statement. If Tony had meant it, it was a rather concerning indication of his brain's condition. But he wouldn't listen to him anyways.

"Maybe we should get him some cold water", Rhodey suggested and rolled over to the kitchen, just to reappear with a bottle of sparkling water a few seconds later. He handed it to Pepper and took his place again.
"Just in case he wins one more time", the colonel mumbled, his face dead serious. Everyone could see that he clearly disapproved of Tony's current state. But apart from that, Rhodes had never really smiled after the accident. Though he wasn't depressed or behaving any differently, the happiness just seemed to have left his repartoire of emotions.

"Stop what?", she asked him innocently and looked at Bruce in a whay that just screamed that she was disappointed to see nothing really got the other guy out. "Seriously you are so boring," she groaned and leaned back on the couch. She rubbed her hands over her face and looked towards Thor who was knocked out. She huffed and looked at Bruce.
"Why don't you like him? He helps people and damn Hulk has quite the mean swing," she told him honestly and sighed frustrated. Somehow she missed Sakaar. At least they had known how to celebrate a real party instead of whatever this was. Besides the Grand Master had liked her so it was easy for her to get money.

"Tony!", Pepper exclaimed as he almost poured his drink over her. She looked unhappy at him and mentioned "I won't hesitate and say I vote for Steve the next time." She moves a bit away afraid that he will pour just another drink over her. With a frown she noticed how he almost fell over. "Tony... I think you should quit drinking," she murmurs and looks at Rhodey for help. With a smile she noticed that her friend almost instantly went to get a glass of water. She stroked his back concerned and looked at her fiancé once he buried his face in her shoulder.
"I'm sorry," she mouthed to Vision once Tony mistook him for Jarvis. She felt sorry for both men because to Tony Vision would always be Jarvis. But she was sure that Vision would like to be acknowledged as an individual.

Once Rhodey came with a bottle of sparkling water she smiled at him thankful. "How about you take a sip from the water? I want you to remember this night tomorrow," she mentioned gently but urged Tony forward to finally drink a sip.
That was when she finally turned to his phone and read out the next question "Most likely to brighten up your day?"

Wanda turned to her brother shortly at that question and murmured "I'm sorry but you're going on my nerves too much," she murmured and pointed at Vision with a smile. He always tried to make her feel better and to be honest he did somehow brighten up her day. "I vote for Vision."

Almost automatically both Natasha and Laura pointed at Clint. The archer had a way of making people feel better about themselves and their day. So it was only natural to say it was him.To Natasha it was a close call with James. But somehow they always ended up on the wrong side of a stick so her guts told her it was Clint.

"That! Stop... provoking him...", Bruce's voice had become higher than usual, as he nervously got up to get some distance from the others. He shouldn't have had that one bottle of beer. Walking up and down the room, taking deep breaths, Bruce looked at Val with widened eyes.
"I don't like him cause... He hurts people. He destroys buildings and... He's dangerous", Bruce argued, still pacing up and down the room, "I told you that about a thousand times, now. Why can't you understand that?"
"Wow, Banner, calm down", Rhodes interfered, which made Bruce even more furious.
"I can't let him take control because I'm not sure if I'll make it back. Get that? How many times have I explained that now?", Bruce went on complaining to Val, as his skin slowly turned green, "Do y'all have any idea what it means to keep control 24/7? To know that if you let go just for one damn second, you turn into that green and ugly thing? That every time you try to enjoy yourself you're in danger to become a..."
The last thing he consciously processed was his watch beeping and clothes ripping.

"HULK!", Rhodey shouted, as he was thrown out of his wheelchair by the sudden expansion of Bruces body. He was, except for Pietro, who pulled his sister out of the way before anyone else could even think of moving, by far the one who reacted the fastest. The other ones just stared for a moment, Alicia screamed and Vision pulled Pepper out of the way. James jumped up and raised his metal arm, to block any attack coming their way. But to everyone's surprise, the green man didn't scream or start smashing everything. He just looked around and frowned. Then he looked down at Rhodes, who was trying to get back into his wheelchair.
"Wait, Hulk will help", he stated and carefully picked the man up. With a smile, he placed the colonel back in the chair and ducked, because his head had touched the ceiling, "Tiny place", he mumbled.

"Shit, he just turned into the Hulk...", Alicia stated the obvious with a shivering voice, "What the fuck are we gonna do now?!"
The Hulk looked around and sat down on the floor. He pointed at the phone in Pepper's hand and smiled.
"Play game?", he asked and sat down next to Val, who seemed rather unimpressed. He picked the Asgardian warrior up and pressed her against his chest.
"Missed you", he mumbled and hugged her tightly before looking around at the Avengers.
"Missed you too, friends", he spoke and looked at Pepper.
"Read. Next question. Hulk wins now."

"HOLY SHIT!", Tony exclaimed and started laughing, "She civilized the Hulk! That's amazing! I love it!"
Rhodey, who was still frozen in shock, frowned and looked at Tony.
"Seems like...", he agreed.
Bucky sat down again and grinned as well. This all was very scurile to him.
"What just happened...?", he asked Natasha, still grinning, "I thought he was dangerous and destructive?"
"That doesn't seem to apply to the new Hulk...", Rhodey frowned and shook his head. He still didn't get over the fact how that green monster he had once tried to catch and imprison had so politely placed him back in his wheelchair.
While the other Avengers slowly started gathering around the table again, Tony was still chuckling in the background. He just loved the idea of a Hulk at their table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back