• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Recruitment for a warriors roleplay! (Interest check)

LunarAngelHex

Step by step. Day by day.
Hiya! I've started a new warriors roleplay!
It's called Warriors: Beyond the stars, if you are interested or would like to check it out to keep up with the storyline, you can find it here Warriors: Beyond the stars

THank you for reading! Hope you have fun!

As of this update, there are multiple slots open for you to choose, as well as the fact you're able to play multiple characters!

Last edited:
Alrighty! After you do, the character can be posted in the character section and after stennie replies you may make a reply yourself!

Ok, up top where the sub-genres are, close to the title there are three here's going down, each one is marked, OOC, for the out of character chat, characters, for the characters of the role play, and lore, for more info on the story! I can take a screen shot and circle them if you need more help!

Alright! Once you get your forum filled out, I can mark you down, and add you in the place of how you'll be roleplaying, we have a list of how each person plays. An order in which we reply.

if this is still open, i am interested! what roles are already filled?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back