• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Recruiting: Power Rangers Sentinels [2 slots remaining]

marorda

Oddball and author
Hi there!
Are you looking for a power rangers roleplay centered around magic, mythology, and adventure? Do you want to go on an epic journey through several mythological realms? Well look no further, because I have the game for you! Imagine a bit of a combination between Operation Overdrive and Mystic Force, where not everything is as it might seem. Discover secrets in several mythological worlds, learn how to control the magical powers granted to you when you become a Sentinel, and stop an ancient evil from destroying not only our world, but many more. A magical world with its own history awaits.

Did this catch your interest, read the premise below!

Premise

Several thousands of years ago, a shaman by the name of Vorkalth was the right hand and loyal advisor to a king of one of the greatest empires known to mankind. However, as has been proven many times before, power corrupts. As the king grew more powerful, he became more wary of his magical talented friend. Fearing Vorkalth would use his powers to claim the throne, the king listened to his friend's advises less and less, eventually even going as far as to accuse the man of treason. Shocked, angered, and perhaps also saddened by his friend's words and insolence, Volkarth prayed that his friend the king would come to see the error of his ways, and that he would be granted the power needed to guide him back to the right path. And it would seem as if his prayers were heard. Volkarth received powers far beyond what anyone had ever achieved. Vorkalth prove that the gods were very real indeed, and that he was their spokesman.

The king took the shaman back to his side, either having seen the error of his ways or being terrified of his friend's newfound abilities. Together they built a great empire and rules alongside each other. Their Empire knew prosperity and peace. But a shadow loomed over them. As time passed, the two started growing wary of each other again. Vorkalth had reasons enough to believe he would soon be accused of treachery again, and that execution would await him. The king assumed Vorkalth wanted to claim the throne. A battle ensued, one that was won by Vorkalth, who then ruled the empire as the ultimate leader.

He ruled until some very brave souls, shamans as well, dared to stand up to him and fight for the things they believed in, for a brighter future for the Empire. The battle was fierce and long, and none of the shamans survived. None, including Vorkalth. His mortal body was destroyed, but whatever happened to his soul remained unknown. That was, until he rose again and the cycle nearly repeated in full. It would seem Vorkalth could not be destroyed permanently, but merely be banished to the Underworld, where he would slumber and recover, only to rise time and time again.

Now... let's fast-forward to the present.

Welcome to Ebongrove, an ever-peaceful city along the American East Coast. The city is surrounded by the Witchwoods, a mysterious forest said to be haunted. Possibly by witches who were burned in the area in the time of the Salem Witch Trials. But besides the possibly haunted woods, there is nothing quite out of the ordinary about the city. Everyone lives perfectly normal lives. Nothing really ever happens.

But the peace is soon to be broken, and Ebongrove will be far from normal. Ancient, dark powers that have been slumbering for a long time have stirred their tendrils, about to wake up. This ancient evil will soon break free from the Underworld, ready to plunge the world into darkness and despair. All that will stand between the evil hordes of Vorkalth and his Legion and the peace and safety of the world will be the new generation of Sentinels, young heroes chosen by Fate. The Charms have lit up, the Essencia within them having found a compatible match. Soon the Charms will find their new Sentinels. Those chosen will have a long journey ahead of them before they master their powers and are ready to defeat Vorkalth. Here is to hoping they will accept their destiny.

Rangers
Red - Scorching Fire Sentinel: Erin Sommer
Blue - Surging Ocean Sentinel: Richard Lockheart
Orange - Solid Earth Sentinel: [free]
White - Soaring Sky Sentinel: [free]
Green - Sprouting Nature Sentinel: Danny Rogers

I would appreciate if either White or Orange is a female character, by the way. Since there's currently only one female character

The person who claimed white has not responded since, so that one could still be available if there's no character sheet for white showing up.
One of my current players claimed orange as a second character... But I'm not sure if Venchi1986 Venchi1986 would mind a lot if they're back to one character.
So... White is available for sure. Orange is a maybe depending on whether or not Venchi minds going back to one chatacter to put the full focus on

The person who claimed white has not responded since, so that one could still be available if there's no character sheet for white showing up.
One of my current players claimed orange as a second character... But I'm not sure if Venchi1986 Venchi1986 would mind a lot if they're back to one character.
So... White is available for sure. Orange is a maybe depending on whether or not Venchi minds going back to one chatacter to put the full focus on
I could definitely do white! I saw you said you preferred a female character in that slot, is that still the case?

Oh I meant that to say either white or orange to be female, because I only had a female red.
If supersonic supersonic isn't coming back on playing white, the slot is all yours. But if they come back you and Venchi can fight over orange 😉
It would be nice if we'd all just start with one character anyway. Extra rangers can be divided later

Well, that's settled then 😊
If supersonic supersonic still wants to play white, then it's conpletely fine and SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS can be orange. And if supersonic is not joining after all, the white is the free slot 😀

I hope I can start this game sometime next week. Though I will be busy with my book release (it comes out on Monday!) and proooobably getting a root canal treatment on Wednesday 😵

Ooh, writers block sucks. Alright, organen it is for Sofie! The link to the character page is above. Venchi already said not minding to part with their character for orange.

Again,, it'd be appreciated if one of the characters is female. Otherwise Erin would be the only girl around for at least a other while 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back