• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

HeeHoO

I like frogs. I like arcane and me osomatsu.
Roleplay Type(s)
I have decided to post today because simply my partners haven’t replied to me in quite a while :(

Hi! I’m Heehoo and I’m looking for a roleplay idea or a story that is interesting to you! I’m always open for anything so please don’t be shy. and please if it’s not on here please feel free to ask!

Here are some fandoms I cannot get out of and have stayed in:

Dragon Maid!
Persona! (3/5/5R)
Homestuck!
Beastars!
Blue exorcist!
Tokyo ghoul!
Soul eater!
Black butler!
Creepypasta!
Squidgame :)
splatoon 2

Anything involving a yandere!! (I have so many ideas you have no idea!!)

But I have to warn you I only play with OCs so im sorry if you were expecting a cannon character :( anyways have a good day if this doesn’t peek your interest! If you have any questions regarding personal information please pm me and I’ll answer anything! :D

ps: my mind right now is dead set on romance and happy endings if not horror and action :) also! Please keep in mind I am 17! In case you don’t like to partner up with my age range which is literally limitless! Please be nice too!! And remember if you are ever uncomfortable or uneasy about any detail or idea I bring up please let me know! I will immediately work it out! :) happy roleplaying!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back