• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Recruiting for Glories of the Unconquered Sun [Forum] [Dice]

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is an existing game that I've been running for a while, and over time, I've had players dwindle away down to just three that are posting. I'm looking to add one or two new people to the game. This is open to all kinds of Exalted except for Infernals. I'm running a Return of the Scarlet Empress game, and I don't want any problems with the Fiends romping about as a PC.

Anyone joining up will be made on version 2.5 rules, and you will have a total of 75 xp to boost your characters up. We currently have one Sidereal and two Solars, so some Lunar goodness or Abyssals on the team could be nice. We also do not have any dedicated spellcasters, so if you want your own area of specialization, that could be a good way to go.

Any takers?

The Lunar would work better, since we have a Sidereal already. So, I have you and Shadow Red Claws both showing an interest in the game, and SRC wants to play a No Moon sorcerer. Any thoughts on what kind of Lunar you want to run?

I have no problem with two sorcerers in the party; its kinda up to you and SRC to work out what you two want to do, but he has expressed an interest in the No Moon in a PM to me already. The Full Moon would be a good pair up with the Solar Dawn caste we have in the mix.

Looking over the xp thread, and I have decided to up your starting points to 100. Also, any artifact or hearthstone over 3 dots needs to be approved by me prior to to roll out, and with Necromancy and Sorcery, when you buy the Charm, you get a spell of that circle for free.

I am intrigued by your game, but alas I fear I shall explode if I take on another game. If any of the ones Im in flame out (I'm looking at you Eschaton) I shall attempt to join yours.

I'm also interested, thinking of a Changing Moon archer.

Can you give any more details, like where in Creation the main characters are, and perhaps a story recap?

So far, I have one Sidereal and two Solars. I have been approached by two people wanting to play Lunars; one going for a No Moon sorcerer, and the second writing up a Full Moon combat monster.

The game is currently taking place in the East, and the group is exploring Mount Metagalapa, looking into some hints that it may be a massive floating fortress to be used in the upcoming war against the Demon Empress, after she has destroyed the city of Thorns by using the Sword of Creation.

All types of Exalts are open except for Infernals and Sidereals. Word from Yu-Shan will soon be reaching the party that the Sidereals have been wiped out, and there is all of one or two still alive from the slaughter by the forces of the Infernals.

The No Moon sorcerer is probably going to have to bow out due to personal reasons, so that concept is now available.

Moved to RP Discussion, this is a real game that already exists, no need to be in Submission again.

Eclipse and Dawn are the two Castes of Solar currently in the game.

ooh I'd love to play my Twilight, Azure Contemplation....

*twitch* must...not....play....in another... game...

For those interested in joining up, I'm going to need characters to be submitted soon for approval. I need to get you worked into the story, and I have to know what I'm working with to do so.

how many are you looking to add? And would your Lunar be interested in a solar mate, Wlf?

@Sherwood: Standard Solar 2.5E character generation + 100xp?

Between 2 to 4 new people would round us out quite well.

@MrSerious: Yes

I am tempted to do an Abyssal... are you going to use the Resonance rules from Shards or the standard 2.5 deal?

@Midboss: Just don't take too long; I want to start introducing new people sooner instead of later

@Blackadder: Just using the standard 2.5 rules. You also don't have to play a outcaste Abyssal; with the destruction of Thorns by the Empress, the Deathlords have sat up and taken notice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back