• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reclamation of Tyrium

I'm planning on Cefrey showing up at a Tavern and you know do Bard stuff.
I'll have Fred respond and do halfling stuff, but I may not be able to post until the morning or later in the day because of work.

Vali Ulfr Vali Ulfr Hey dude no problemo, although we will all be sad that you have to go. It's unfortunate, but finals are more important than this. Good luck man, and hopefully I speak for all of us when I say that it was a pleasure to chat with ya even if it was for just a little bit!

291.jpg

HEY sheesh sheesh DON'T THINK I FORGOT YOU EITHER! WE NEED YOU TOO.
You're a representative of the mage guild, i'm sure we can find you a place in this RP! Do you want to be in kahoots with my boi Camden working as a sort of guard to protect the peace in the Midlands while the negotiations are going on?

HEY sheesh sheesh DON'T THINK I FORGOT YOU EITHER! WE NEED YOU TOO.
You're a representative of the mage guild, i'm sure we can find you a place in this RP! Do you want to be in kahoots with my boi Camden working as a sort of guard to protect the peace in the Midlands while the negotiations are going on?

Shit son!

I forgot about this, haha, I've been preparing a party for my brother [he's leaving for the Air Force], so I haven't done much on here. I haven't even revised my CS yet. Oh dear. I'll get on that now.

Make a bunch of Top Gun references. Unless you haven't seen Top Gun (which I haven't, all I know is that jets are involved), then watch it so you can accurately make those references.

Hey guys I'm really sorry but I started work at a factory this week and I'm super slammed for the foreseeable future. Not gonna be able to participate unfortunately at least for about two months. But feel free to use my nation and characters.

That feel when like 3 people leave in the same week. Unlucky. But i'm determined to keep this thing alive, anyone got any friends to inv?

Oh dude this seems awesome, I just don't know if I'd have the motivation to stick with it... But it's soooo cool!
Best of luck to it either way

Hoki Hoki
Unless that's a polite way to say no, then I got you covered! I got extra motivation to go around! You can always just join and drop if you aren't feeling it, but i'm sure you'll fall in love with the amazing community we got in this thread and stick with it! >:D
Axeykins Axeykins
AWWWWWWWW YEAH

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda
You're a saint. And also yeah I intended to put more but then I just went to bed. Thanks for askin, but I don't think i'm gonna add any more to it lmao.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
Definitely post a lute song! That would be great, adds to the atmosphere. (Although not gonna lie, I probably wouldn't read it. But just having it there is good >:^) )

Hm...Sounds fun! I don't have much time today, so I'll see what I can get done in terms of character shiz either later tonight or tomorrow!

Ok, tomorrow I'll work on a character. X3
I got a little wrapped up in a lil game called Horizon today

Hey sorry the RP kind of stagnated over the past few days, guess I was preoccupied, sorry about that dudes! I'll revitalize it soon, just waiting for a couple more people maybe.

If we could get a few replacement kingdoms (since a couple dropped), that's be great. That way, I could have Gareth go around and interact with leaders of nations that actually exist.

I agree. Bah I guess I can just control the ones that other people haven't taken yet unless anyone has anybody they can invite.

I'll give it a day, if nobody new enters i'll take control of the vacant spaces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back