• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reclamation of Tyrium

Shireling Shireling
Alright for the Griffin, i'd give it somewhere between 150-200 hit points, and damage around 1d10 x2 (because it has two attacks, two talons). It could also have a bite attack that does somewhere around 2d8 dmg. Speed i'd give it 40ft on ground and 60ft flying. The AC is going to be around 16-18

The burned undead are gonna have like around 30-40 hit points with 1d4 dmg x2 because they can attack twice, with a bite attack that deals 1d8. Speed maybe around 10-15ft, and AC of 11-12.

The chained, movespeed 5ft, HP 40, no attacks, AC of 8

Red Stag maybe health around 60-80 hit points, damage around 1d8 (assuming that they don't really have a weapon other than like a staff), and a charge attack dealing around 4d4 dmg. Speed, eh, maybe 30-40ft. Depends on if they are bipedal or quadrupeds. AC of 14.

Shireling Shireling
Alright for the Griffin, i'd give it somewhere between 150-200 hit points, and damage around 1d10 x2 (because it has two attacks, two talons). It could also have a bite attack that does somewhere around 2d8 dmg. Speed i'd give it 40ft on ground and 60ft flying. The AC is going to be around 16-18

The burned undead are gonna have like around 30-40 hit points with 1d4 dmg x2 because they can attack twice, with a bite attack that deals 1d8. Speed maybe around 10-15ft, and AC of 11-12.

The chained, movespeed 5ft, HP 40, no attacks, AC of 8

Red Stag maybe health around 60-80 hit points, damage around 1d8 (assuming that they don't really have a weapon other than like a staff), and a charge attack dealing around 4d4 dmg. Speed, eh, maybe 30-40ft. Depends on if they are bipedal or quadrupeds. AC of 14.
Thanks. I'll add all that. Do you also want a tab and stats page for common NPCs in the kingdom like soldiers and guards?

sheesh sheesh alright well I think that the majority voted in favor of dice, so let's talk about that. So why are you opposed to dice? Maybe I can convince you to at least enjoy dice for this RP

Should I make a knightly order a faction, or a bunch of savage Beastmen that would see the whole world be their hunting grounds? I already got a spot traced out for them, so that's done.

sheesh sheesh alright well I think that the majority voted in favor of dice, so let's talk about that. So why are you opposed to dice? Maybe I can convince you to at least enjoy dice for this RP

I really just dislike dice not only because it's new to me and I've never tried, but because there is a chance for astronomical failure that shouldn't be possible for some people. I just think fighting and doing tasks would be better suited if it was more to do with a blend of an individual's writing skill as well as his character's skills as well. I've seen some things with dice to the point where I just expect someone to die whilst making a cup of tea.

I really just dislike dice not only because it's new to me and I've never tried, but because there is a chance for astronomical failure that shouldn't be possible for some people. I just think fighting and doing tasks would be better suited if it was more to do with a blend of an individual's writing skill as well as his character's skills as well. I've seen some things with dice to the point where I just expect someone to die whilst making a cup of tea.
I doubt they would do a dice-check on making a cup of tea. And stuff like Charisma-checks could be handled by level alone and no dice roll. If you've ever played Fallout, sometimes there are special speech options that give you more information with a skill-check. It would be something like that. As far as I know, the dice is only being used for combat but even then I'm not sure if we're using permadeath or if a defeated character just falls unconscious to be revived after combat.

sheesh sheesh I don't understand why everyone is so afraid of a system that they don't know how to use. Like if you've never done something how can you be so opposed to it? I guess i'm biased towards dice because I used to play some DnD when I was younger, and the dice system just makes a lot of sense to me. Like although certain characters are better at certain things, this is reflected through their bonuses and modifiers, so it's easily shown in the dice rolls. Also, I think that every character needs to have that chance of astronomical failure, because there's always a chance of it no matter who you are. Let's say you are a master duelist in the middle of a duel, and you're so absorbed with the fight that you neglect to see just a tiny rock in the path and you trip over it. The dice can represent these little things that we may not think about when we are just using text to fight.

Also I won't be ridiculous with dice, when making a cup of tea, if you roll badly it will only take most of your health, not all of it. (that was a joke so please don't take that seriously :0) There are many minor actions that will not require dice rolls, but what if you are opening a door that is trapped? You can't exactly know how to respond to it because you don't know it's trapped, the dice kind of bridge the gap between the player and the character. What i'm trying to say is that the player introduces a sort of bias to the character that the dice doesn't. The dice doesn't care who they roll for, they represent chance and chance alone.

Sorry for the lengthy retort.

Should I make a knightly order a faction, or a bunch of savage Beastmen that would see the whole world be their hunting grounds? I already got a spot traced out for them, so that's done.
Alright if you want to add both you are definitely allowed. I read through it and it's definitely some good lore. So this Beastman leader is basically Obould. I like it. But here's what I'm going to have you do.

First of all, we will make the Order of Maple an organization. Sounds very good to me. Head over to the extra tab for Tyrium and make the organization info there. I'll have some things up hopefully by tomorrow to work as examples.

I want you to hold off on the beast men for now. I plan on making this a multuple part RP with a cannon storyline that the main characters have to work their way through, and if you don't mind, a Beast man invasion would be an amazing 2nd season arc. We can discuss the deets in the conversation we already have up.

FireMaiden FireMaiden Vali Ulfr Vali Ulfr sheesh sheesh @Maiza Avaro BunnyQueen BunnyQueen Shireling Shireling jppeer123 jppeer123 Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
HELLO EVERYONE! I plan on starting this Wednesday as I stated earlier! I want to finalize everything on Tuesday, and I know it's going to be a lot so please be on some time on either Tuesday or Wednesday to finish everything up so I can start this up Wednesday night.

Before we all go crazy, here's how I want this done. If you don't mind, I'd like to work on each of the characters and nations personally with all of you, so either use the conversations we have or make new ones. It'll keep the clutter to a minimum and I will be able to better keep everything on track and finish everything.

I'm going to start this with a major event that everyone is attending and shoot it off from there, so plan accordingly. Organizations will play a major role, and I want some characters to interact in the beginning cuz why not.

HMMMM is there anything I missed? Just to be clear, anyone interested in making an organization, finalizing a character, asking some questions, or finishing up a nation just PM me and I will help you out for sure. I'll probably end up using my administration powers to do the fine tuning for a lot of the character sheets and stuff.

Alright that's it I think, so yeah. YEAH. :^)

Other tab? I'm making the Order of the Maple it's own faction if that's what you mean. In fact I already have a bit of the CS filled out, still need to put flora/fauna, deity, and important characters. But hey, two of the three are pretty easy.

SecondBreaking SecondBreaking Here's what I'm doing, tell me to not do that if I need to. I'm having the Order of the Maple be both a faction and an organization. If it's an one or the other thing, and you've already said you wanted it to be an organization, I can quickly go and change that, no problem.

I'm just wondering if you allow characters who aren't bound to organizations. And if not which organization would be willing to add a bard to their ranks.

SecondBreaking SecondBreaking

Yo, I got an issue.

None of the classes don't exactly fit my character. Elementalists are limited to the four elements, and that's not what I'm going for, but Summoners are seemingly limited to summoned beings as well, and none of the other classes exactly fit me. Got any ideas?

SecondBreaking SecondBreaking

I'm gonna try to finish both characters tonight. What do you think the damage stats for Fredegar's cane and my other character's longsword would be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back