• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Lost some people and added two more slots on each side. Make sure to comment here before joining the Discord so I can list you in the roles!

Hiya there! Im interested in joining, likely with a character on both sides (perhaps even with a dark sorcerer if i can? Perfectly open to dming you and discussing it on discord as well c: )

View attachment 663071

"Citizens of the Strosa, the 'tyrannical' King and Queen have been slain!" were the shouts echoing through the roads of the capital city to Manastisia. Panicked civilians blanched and fled to the sidelines as the City Watch and the Grand Guard marched down, like an enemy country parading across their enemy's city. Night fell as fast as the royalty of Manastisia, and all most could do was hide in their homes, either grieving the loss of the king and queen or celebrating what they believed to be the end of a poor ruler.

"Unfortunately," the captain of the Grand Guard announced, "the former heir to the throne has escaped. They and anyone aiding them are hereby considered criminals of the Kingdom!" Within the castle, the remaining guards still loyal to old royals were cut down. The vexed crusader leading the traitors, donning a red and gold set of armor, raised his sword high, swearing victory.

"By orders of your new Queen, Athena Faleria, you are required to come forward with any information pertaining to the fleeing prince/ss!" In the 1st Class Ring, desperate nobles ratted out even those they once considered friends, claiming that they supported the former Empress. They watched the Grand Guard kick down the doors, slaughtering the supposed supporters and whatever family was present.

The captain informed everyone of one final change. "Harboring or aiding a fugitive is now punishable by death."

---​

Hi everyone! This is my first RP that I'm GMing, so please don't expect too much hands on experience. The premise for this RP is that a coup has gone underway, leading to the deaths of the former King and Queen of the Manastisian Kingdom. Athena Faleria, my character, crowned herself the new Queen, but there's one issue. Through a hidden escape route, the prince/ss fled from the massacre along with five allies. Whether they are loyal knights, or a thief that's broken into the kingdom on the worst day possible and decided to escape with the royal, they are now with them until they Reclaim the Throne. They are to travel across Manastisia

There are only humans; NO elves, dwarfs, dragons, any of that mythical stuff. There's a few mystical creatures, but nothing too fancy. The only magic that exists is dark sorcery, and even so they are extremely rare, preferring to hide from the public eye. However, lore contributions like the history of Manastisia are welcome by all. I am admittedly not the best world builder. The other kingdoms will be irrelevant, dealing with their own inner issues or fighting for power amongst themselves.

OOC will be on Discord

Rules:
1. Standard RPN rules
2. No one-liners; at least two paragraphs a post.
3. Be respectful and debate peacefully.
4. I am a rookie GM, so please don't assume I have everything dotted out and ask. There's no such things as stupid questions.
6. If for any reason you need or want to drop out, just tell us!
7. Two characters max, one on each side. I am playing the new Queen because she won't be seeing much action, unlike the others.

Roles:
Coup Leader / New Queen (1/1): Moi
The Regenters (Queen's Subordinates) (4/7): Moi, @AmberV @Darth @Lua

Prince/ss (1/1): @Rusty of Shackleford
The Loyalists (The Prince's Allies) (4/7): @Edgy Kitten @Theo713 @AmberV @GreekGod
(Note that they don't have to be a noble or knight. The prince/ss will have to be running from their kingdom, meaning they must pass through the hierarchy from the Nobility Quarters to the Slums.)

LINKS
CS
OOC
MAIN
I'd love to join on the side of the new queen, it sounds like a wonderful thing to rp

Alroighty. I is interested.

But only humans!? That means I can't have a kitsune waifu! Awww....

Let's take back a throne, shall we?

Alroighty. I is interested.

But only humans!? That means I can't have a kitsune waifu! Awww....

Let's take back a throne, shall we?
Aww, sorry about the whole only humans thing!

Welcome aboard! If you have a character idea that still needs some stuff worked out, feel free to upload them in the Discord!

Howdy Hey! I believe I'd be interested in joining this story.
However, before I start developing an actual character, I must ask, what are the values and/or ethics of each side?

Howdy Hey! I believe I'd be interested in joining this story.
However, before I start developing an actual character, I must ask, what are the values and/or ethics of each side?
Glad I caught your interest!

For the Regenters:
  • "Athena seeks ultimately the alteration of reality in her image, motivated by her dismal upbringing and vindication against the world. She feels entitled to this right of change, thinking it to be her brand of "justice" and form of correcting the world's many flaws." -Queen Faleria's CS
  • Essentially fascism, wanting to spread her name and dish out harsh punishments to those who disobey the law.

For the Loyalists:
  • "Bryce (runaway prince) has a genuine love of other people, due to his sheltered upbringing, and still wants to help others as much as he can." -Bryce Lionsclaw CS
  • Believes in freedom and wishes to aid all.

It's your classic good vs evil conflict, but I believe that RPN could do with a classic setup every once in a while in the midst of super creative ideas!

I see. Alright, I've got a skeleton of a concept so far, I'll take this information into consideration while I flesh it out, thank you!

Our prince dropped out and we're in dire need of a new one! The runaway royal is essentially the main character of the story, so please check if you'll have time to play the role!

I’ve been eyeballing this for a spell. If someone else in the roster hasn’t already taken the heir, I could roll one up if you’ll have me.

I’ve been eyeballing this for a spell. If someone else in the roster hasn’t already taken the heir, I could roll one up if you’ll have me.
Lovely! We were going to have someone else claim it if nobody replied, and you came in the nick of time! However, we collectively decided to move the RP to Discord, so if you're okay with that feel free to join us!

Lovely! We were going to have someone else claim it if nobody replied, and you came in the nick of time! However, we collectively decided to move the RP to Discord, so if you're okay with that feel free to join us!
Shoot me a link at your convenience, then :)

Sorry, we just had someone take it! Would you still be interested, though?

Feel free to join the Discord! Not sure if you read the previous comments, but we're moving the RP there!
Sure, I'll just need time to think about what character I want to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back