• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Availability
1577907791476.png

"Citizens of the Strosa, the 'tyrannical' King and Queen have been slain!" were the shouts echoing through the roads of the capital city to Manastisia. Panicked civilians blanched and fled to the sidelines as the City Watch and the Grand Guard marched down, like an enemy country parading across their enemy's city. Night fell as fast as the royalty of Manastisia, and all most could do was hide in their homes, either grieving the loss of the king and queen or celebrating what they believed to be the end of a poor ruler.

"Unfortunately," the captain of the Grand Guard announced, "the former heir to the throne has escaped. They and anyone aiding them are hereby considered criminals of the Kingdom!" Within the castle, the remaining guards still loyal to old royals were cut down. The vexed crusader leading the traitors, donning a red and gold set of armor, raised his sword high, swearing victory.

"By orders of your new Queen, Athena Faleria, you are required to come forward with any information pertaining to the fleeing prince/ss!" In the 1st Class Ring, desperate nobles ratted out even those they once considered friends, claiming that they supported the former Empress. They watched the Grand Guard kick down the doors, slaughtering the supposed supporters and whatever family was present.

The captain informed everyone of one final change. "Harboring or aiding a fugitive is now punishable by death."

---​

Hi everyone! This is my first RP that I'm GMing, so please don't expect too much hands on experience. The premise for this RP is that a coup has gone underway, leading to the deaths of the former King and Queen of the Manastisian Kingdom. Athena Faleria, my character, crowned herself the new Queen, but there's one issue. Through a hidden escape route, the prince/ss fled from the massacre along with five allies. Whether they are loyal knights, or a thief that's broken into the kingdom on the worst day possible and decided to escape with the royal, they are now with them until they Reclaim the Throne. They are to travel across Manastisia

There are only humans; NO elves, dwarfs, dragons, any of that mythical stuff. There's a few mystical creatures, but nothing too fancy. The only magic that exists is dark sorcery, and even so they are extremely rare, preferring to hide from the public eye. However, lore contributions like the history of Manastisia are welcome by all. I am admittedly not the best world builder. The other kingdoms will be irrelevant, dealing with their own inner issues or fighting for power amongst themselves.

OOC will be on Discord

Rules:
1. Standard RPN rules
2. No one-liners; at least two paragraphs a post.
3. Be respectful and debate peacefully.
4. I am a rookie GM, so please don't assume I have everything dotted out and ask. There's no such things as stupid questions.
6. If for any reason you need or want to drop out, just tell us!
7. Two characters max, one on each side. I am playing the new Queen because she won't be seeing much action, unlike the others.

Roles:
Coup Leader / New Queen (1/1): Moi
The Regenters (Queen's Subordinates) (7/7): Moi, AmberV AmberV Lua Lua calamity_ calamity_ TheTaleTellers TheTaleTellers Archie Archie

Prince/ss (1/1): StormWolf StormWolf
The Loyalists (The Prince's Allies) (7/7): The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Theo713 Theo713 AmberV AmberV GreekGod GreekGod calamity_ calamity_ TheTaleTellers TheTaleTellers Ian Temero Ian Temero
(Note that they don't have to be a noble or knight. The prince/ss will have to be running from their kingdom, meaning they must pass through the hierarchy from the Nobility Quarters to the Slums.)

LINKS
CS
OOC
MAIN

Last edited:
Im not decided if i want to take the queens or the princes side yet... But im leaning to a resistance fighter, who sought to remove the old royals... only to find that the new queen is just as unjust in her actions. He´d be an idealist, that has a great heart and is very charismatic. The kind of person to lead. But... Not the one to think. He´d be the face of the resistance, the one people rally behind. A great fighter and a truly good person. just not the brightest. And he´d help the prince, now that he feels like he helped the wrong people at first

Im not decided if i want to take the queens or the princes side yet... But im leaning to a resistance fighter, who sought to remove the old royals... only to find that the new queen is just as unjust in her actions. He´d be an idealist, that has a great heart and is very charismatic. The kind of person to lead. But... Not the one to think. He´d be the face of the resistance, the one people rally behind. A great fighter and a truly good person. just not the brightest. And he´d help the prince, now that he feels like he helped the wrong people at first
Sounds great! Though feel free to keep brainstorming; we have plenty of time.

I'd love to join! This will be my first group RP so I might not know exactly what to do at first.

Welcome! This is the first RP I'm hosting, so we're in the same boat, here. Do you have any ideas in mind?

Once there's enough interest, I'll put up the CS thread!

Hey! I'm up for this! I kind of want to make a royal, but not someone who has any chance at the throne. Like a bastard or something. Or I might just claim the prince!

Hey! I'm up for this! I kind of want to make a royal, but not someone who has any chance at the throne. Like a bastard or something. Or I might just claim the prince!
The prince or princess is going to be the sole survivor of the royal family, so I'll have to say no on the other royal idea. But if you want to claim the prince/princess, by all means, go ahead! We can discuss more in the Discord

Hey this sounds like a really fun idea! I can definitely think of some character concepts that I wanna throw into the chaos

Hey this sounds like a really fun idea! I can definitely think of some character concepts that I wanna throw into the chaos
Welcome aboard! Feel free to list them in the Discord, we have a concepts channel just for that!

I'm interested. Might I take on the role of the aforementioned thief? Or possibly a homeless street rat? It's been a while since I've found a medieval fantasy rp, and I've got that itch.

The Loyalists are all taken, and all we need are some Regenters! They're able to use dark magic in this magic-less world, so come on and join the evil side!

I was thinking of an alchemist kind of character? They could delve into some of the aforementioned dark-magic as well.. Kind of someone who is not fiercely loyal, but only provides their services on the basis that they are allowed to openly experiment/practice their trade.

Edit: They would be a Regenter.

I was thinking of an alchemist kind of character? They could delve into some of the aforementioned dark-magic as well.. Kind of someone who is not fiercely loyal, but only provides their services on the basis that they are allowed to openly experiment/practice their trade.

Edit: They would be a Regenter.
I would love to take up arms in favor of evil. Room for one more?
Welcome to Her Majesty's pantheon! Don't forget to join the Discord and all that good stuff

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back