• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reclaiming Humanity (OOC)

I honestly am not sure. When I was originally writing it, I was having a hard time coming up with a good reason for why she would just reveal herself to the people. Holding them at gunpoint was a bad idea. So I decided that the absolute worst thing that could have happened was her getting bit.

As to what happens? I think it should be up to the characters. If they want to kill her, or try to clean out the wound, or cut off the leg, or let her loose into the wild "where she'll have a chance"... it's up to you.

Though I would prefer an option where she doesn't die. :P

Sure. I didn’t intend to kill anyone off this early, or at all really. Was just asking how it should play out. I suppose we could try and save the leg, since I doubt your character would really be up to let a bunch of strangers amputate lol.

Hey, sorry it’s taken me so long to reply, I’ve been busy visiting people. I flew back to my hometown for the first time in years and I was running here and there. I return to my place tomorrow so I should be able to reply more frequently!

Soooo... How many are still here? What's the status update on the next post? Not wanting to rush anyone, but like, I hope this RP isn't dying either... :C

Is there an Everyone Everyone ? Bc there needs to be.

Idk how many people are still active. Idk if LetsGoGuy has given up on this due to the mass loss of interest.

But if people are just going to ghost, then at least *say* that you want to leave. Because I (and probably LetsGoGuy and who knows how many others) are waiting for people to keep this story going, and we need to keep this going. I don't really want to have to take charge of this, since I have poor leadership skills, but I will if I have to.

Now, if you are still out there, please respond as to if you are actually in the RP still or not. But if you are, then you need to post. Cuz that's how it works.

I was kinda waiting on that post from frogmilk, or maybe LetsGoGuy to bounce back on the recent posts. But I guess if nothing is happening I could push something out. Haven't really heard of anyone in a while, though.

Edit: I will be busy for a few hours, but if nothing happens tonight I will push a post out by tomorrow.

Last edited:
im really sorry about not getting that post out guys! school started back up and i've been absolutely swamped, though it should be up tonight!

I’ll be posting today too guys.

Sorry for the absence. Recently started student teaching and it takes literally ALL my time. I’ll try and be more prompt in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back