• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Reborn, the end of humanity intrest

Nonexisting

Four Thousand Club
neo_tokyo__commission_by_blinck-d54amio.jpg

Set In the year 300xxx,the world has changed from what it used to be as we became more adanced in our technology and started discovering new resources. Man kind had so many new breakthroughs that could have bettered their world but atlas that of course didn't exactly last that long as the various governments from the different countries started to argue with each other about who was more superior and who should be allowed what resources which only lead to a all out massive nuclear war in which destroyed 2/3 of mankind as we knew it. This war had destroyed not only some of mankind but the environent itself making some places exposed to toxicity and creating wastelands, in some areas the dense plant life took over. Animals and insects began to mutate and some people even. Those who survived now either wander the lands or live in the walled cities which is run by 4 new governents.

You are from one of those walled citiesThe governent here has special plans in store to bring back humanity to it's former glory with the idea of creating human kind into far more superior being. They call this the new order of things and they specifically select people from early ages and take them in for testing and training until of age. You knowing nothing about the outside world and taken away to the governent. Living with the governent and subjected to various tests you become "reborn" and stay into the care of scientists until reaching of age to be taken in by those who run the new order to a specialized territory where you are to expected to train,work,live,and repopulate in order to create their ideal.

Fantasy/futuristic theme.
Apocolsype and survival included.
creative freedom
I want to set this up as a hp for eaiser modding and navigation.

>playable normal humans
>playable mutants
>powers
>survival missions
>battle between governments
>homosexual couples will be able to reproduce
>robotics allowed

The four main walled cities are known as albion,zenth,Lucian,and ornwell. They currently are held together by alliances but for how long is unknown. There are various territories and even other cities and towns that pose a threat along with creatures from the outside.
You will be able to choose which city and what alliances you are from.

The rp:

Reborn, the end of humanity

Reborn, the end of humanity sign up

Last edited:
Reminds me of fallout and the institute, what will be the age of our characters? Cuz I refuse to play as anyone younger than 20
I'd also kinda prefer if it weren't just another boot camp RP xP
You can be any age you want.
It's not exactly just another boot camp rp, yes the governments play a big part with the new order project and they are moved to their own territory but you really won't be training the whole time and there will be alot you can do and you guys will get to leave the territory and explore the world. What I mentioned is the basis that tie everything together so it has some structure.

Also, depending on who joins and I will even be allowing players to even bring up their own ideas to me and mods to,that includes group events. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back