• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Reboot] Renaia - Realm Of New Life

SilverBlack

Endless Dreams

R E N A I A

Where do we go after we die?

A question frequently pondered upon, and a question that has no definite answer. Do the good-doers go to heaven? Do the more wicked go to hell? Maybe some of the deceased do go to heaven and hell, but for others, their souls go to another realm. A realm where the deceased can begin on a brand new page, in a brand new world…

Perhaps you grew up around technology in the modern world. If not, maybe you lived in darker times on a post-apocalyptic planet. Or maybe you lived in a magic-filled land, surrounded by mythical creatures. Regardless of the kind of world that you lived in, you find yourself in an altar after your death. You find out that you have been given an opportunity to start life anew in the realm of Renaia, free from previous illnesses and injuries.

Soon, you are led into a town inhabited by other souls who are not so different from you. There, you can live a brand new life while working your way up the ladder. Sure, you will start off penniless, but with some effort, you can easily find yourself becoming a merchant, an apprentice, or even a government official if you’re up for a challenge. If you’d like to step away from the burdensome responsibility of working and experience what Renaia has to offer, you can enroll in an academy to study the art of magic or physical combat. Through learning various battle techniques, you can just as easily earn gems as if you had a job. Living outside of town are monsters- some more vicious than others. The government and traders would be willing to pay a hefty sum for bringing back the materials that you can take from the monsters.

What use do the gems serve? They are probably not unlike the currency you used in your original world. You can spend your gems on everyday necessities and luxuries, such as food, clothes, weapons, and trinkets. You can also exchange your gems for your memories. You entered Renaia with fragmented memories, and you are only able to remember bits and pieces of your previous life. The government holds the rest of your memories, including how you passed away. If you would like to take them, the government would be more than willing to trade them for some gems.

Yet another question plagues you- what happens if you die again? It doesn’t seem too hard to accidentally lose your life in a world that has monsters and supernatural abilities. Fret not. Your body in Renaia is like a temporary shell for your soul. If your current body is accidentally destroyed, a new one is easily created in a magical garden where your soul returns to. The only way for a soul to truly disappear is from death of old age. Now, everything is under your control, under your choices. Will you seek a tranquil life, or will you live adventurously and explore the possibilities in Renaia? Will you choose to remain in this seemingly perfect utopia of new chances, or chase after your lost past?

~~~*~~~

Hello, ladies and gentlemen!

First of all, thank you for reading it thus far! The above is only an overview of the roleplay's plot that us admins are thinking of making. Once it is being created, in-depth details of the roleplay's settings, neutral characters, various information will be provided. This is a fantasy roleplay featuring the idea of a second life in a new world after death, providing the characters with a new, different but wonderful experiences (or maybe not wonderful, depending on how you want to play the story hehe).

This is a long-term, light, slice -of-life roleplay with a mixture of fantasy and action where you can use your creativity and imagination however you like, develop any forms of stories with your beautiful original characters. However, this roleplay does also have a main plot story that will be uncovering itself quietly as the roleplay goes on! You'll learn about it more if you join the roleplay!

We hope that this overview of our idea is enough to capture some interests, so we can make the roleplay a reality! At the same time, though, we ask for roleplayers to at least response twice a week, each reply consisting of a decent two to three paragraphs of minimum grammatical errors to the best of your extent. Of course, if anything comes up, as long as you tell us, we're mostly lenient. We are hoping, however, to actually get a wonderful story out of this roleplay, and it requires everyone's cooperation, devotion, and imagination!

With that said, this is simply an overview. We hope we get enough interests for it! If you have any questions, or you would like to join the roleplay, feel free to message one of the admins or comment below! Let's bring this roleplay to life!

Sincerely,

The Admins:

SilverBlack SilverBlack Dawnsx Dawnsx Nano Nano

Last edited:
it's here...
ans-337318959

I'll definitely consider joining! I would love more information on Renaia, but I've never seen anything like this before!

Heeeeey peeps! Just popping in here to say that we're not dead (the rp, anyway)! Exams and some other things came up on our ends, but fear not! We'll hopefully have this up and running this week! c:

It seems that some character sheets are not mobile friendly. I am always on mobile, and there isn't any other convenient way for me to access this site, so there is a considerable amount of information I have no way of viewing without qouting and dissecting a post. I ask those of you who are using these codes to please give me permission to remove the coding and place the information in my workshop or send me their character information in a PM. It would be greatly appreciated.

If I'm not able to read their info, then I'm afraid of interacting with characters that have mobile unfriendly codes.

It seems that some character sheets are not mobile friendly. I am always on mobile, and there isn't any other convenient way for me to access this site, so there is a considerable amount of information I have no way of viewing without qouting and dissecting a post. I ask those of you who are using these codes to please give me permission to remove the coding and place the information in my workshop or send me their character information in a PM. It would be greatly appreciated.

If I'm not able to read their info, then I'm afraid of interacting with characters that have mobile unfriendly codes.
There is only one CS that can be considered "mobile unfriendly" so far, but it's google slides rather than actual coding, so I am not entirely sure if copy and pasting it will help. Since many are uncomfortable with having their work stored on someone else's private workshop or the like, I can suggest for people to paste a plaintext version of their cs under a spoiler along with their sheet, but I also cannot say that they will be necessarily required to do so.

Nano Nano , your code is completely readable if all of your information is enclosed in the white boxes and underneath the image of your character. I don't want to force anyone into anything they aren't comfortable with doing. This is a matter that can't be helped on my part for the time being, so I am asking for everyone's cooperation.

A Murder Of Corviknight A Murder Of Corviknight The slideshow code has unreadable information on certain slides that I have no way of retrieving. I would like to work with you to find a way to safely view your character sheet information, with your permission.

Just here to say that we're still accepting characters! Feel free to hop in and post your CS anytime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back