• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

As the book was grabbed and passed about, the pillar from which it was removed hissed like gas. The cover of the hole slid back into place, and the pillar itself started to descend back into its slot.

The latched journal itself didn't have anything of note on its cover. It was bound by a deep red, almost black leather. The latch, once touched, pricked the handler for a spot of blood, then sprang open to hang below the book.

The book contained a strange list that appeared to be in different languages:

Woðanaz
Περσεφόνη
天照大神
Νύξ
Ἀϊδωνεύς
1572739281408.png
Ἀθηνᾶ
दुर्गा
कर्ण
Huītzilōpōchtli
Σελήνη

The list continued on down the page, having the same number of items as people who were in the room.

At the same time, those who were attempting to reach the lights would find that they lifted easily, a thin film of translucent plastic over the hole like cheap glass for a shower. Inside was no discernible corners nor edges, only a fog-like white light that continued on into this upper room. Likewise, there seemed to be no origin point for this light, more like sunlight than a lightbulb.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Vacuum Vacuum ApfelSeine ApfelSeine Wraith Wraith Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon EldridSmith EldridSmith Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Ayama Ayama Table Table Maxy Maxy FlavorWitch FlavorWitch

As the book was grabbed and passed about, the pillar from which it was removed hissed like gas. The cover of the hole slid back into place, and the pillar itself started to descend back into its slot.

The latched journal itself didn't have anything of note on its cover. It was bound by a deep red, almost black leather. The latch, once touched, pricked the handler for a spot of blood, then sprang open to hang below the book.

The book contained a strange list that appeared to be in different languages:

Woðanaz
Περσεφόνη
天照大神
Νύξ
Ἀϊδωνεύς
View attachment 642975
Ἀθηνᾶ
दुर्गा
कर्ण
Huītzilōpōchtli
Σελήνη

The list continued on down the page, having the same number of items as people who were in the room.

At the same time, those who were attempting to reach the lights would find that they lifted easily, a thin film of translucent plastic over the hole like cheap glass for a shower. Inside was no discernible corners nor edges, only a fog-like white light that continued on into this upper room. Likewise, there seemed to be no origin point for this light, more like sunlight than a lightbulb.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Vacuum Vacuum ApfelSeine ApfelSeine Wraith Wraith Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon EldridSmith EldridSmith Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Ayama Ayama Table Table Maxy Maxy FlavorWitch FlavorWitch

...Kavac's eyes looked intently at the words written on the paper. All clearly in different languages- Japanese...Old Egyptian, it seemed, and a few more he couldn't recognize...But, two of them. He instantly recognized. Hindi. Two, clear words in Hindi that were clear to him. Two names, of two important figures...

"This is..." He spoke, eyeing the paper. "...Karna. Durga." He'd said, pointing at the paper. "...Names of two heroes in Hindu mythology."

Ammy shakily walked up setting her bag down. "Th-That says Okami Amaterasu. The japanese goddess of the sun. " she looked at the other names. "could all of these names be gods?" she counted the names and turned to Kavac. "th-there is exactly as many names as people here. All different pantheons. That's an egyptian symbol isnt it?" She looked around at everyone confused. Why were there specifically 11 names. and 11 people here? this was just too weird. " AND WHY ARE THERE GHOSTS!? THEY ARE FLOATING!?"

Diego-Tejeida-8f54d2ce.jpeg

Sajiya volunteered to look. Well she doesn't look too heavy, so the lift should be pretty easy. He tapped out a quick pattern on his knees while she got her boots off and stepped on his shoulders. He made sure he had a good grip on her ankles, then did a quickly counted down "Three, two, one, up!" and slowly stood up. It wasn't hard, as Sajiya seemed to have good balance.

The stone pillar started descending back into the ground, and the whole room was revealed to Harman once again. Then he noticed some strange entities on the other side of the room he hadn't remembered seeing before. His whole body locked up. This was some real spooky shit. He could handle this wierd sanitarium situation, but it looked like two ghosts were speaking with a kid on the other side of the room.

Harman loudly cleared his throat.
"I don't mean to alarm you Sajiya, but there appear to be two ghosts on the other side of the room." said through a tight throat.

ApfelSeine ApfelSeine

"Well, I don't mean to alarm you either Taj, but there's no wiring up here," Sajiya replied. "Just a bunch of mist being lit by something I can't see... At this point I'm not even surprised you're seeing ghosts."

Bending down a bit, Sajiya replaced the panel to the window which she had previously thought to be a light. As she did, she caught sight of who Harman was talking about. They were, undeniably, some sort of apparition. No wonder people were growing hysterical down in the room. Or at least, one young woman was. Harman seemed to be restraining himself, and Sajiya rested a hand gently on his head as she continued to balance on his shoulders while observing the room.

"None of the rest of us are floating, which would suggest that we are not ghosts ourselves," Sajiya remarked. "Though I've never seen a ghost before, let alone two at once. If they're more than just a godly apparition, perhaps they'd know what this place is. Though their expressions don't make it look like this is a familiar place to them."

All of Harman's hopes of escape or even a solid reality drained from him. He took in a deep breath, then let out a deep sigh, slowly sinking back down the wall. He smoothly transitioned into a sitting position, letting go of Sajiya, and resting his hands on his splayed out legs. "I think I need to meditate a bit." Harman said mostly to himself, closing his eyes. He started the process of clearing his mind.

The room fully opened to his senses. The cold clutch of his clothing, compared to the warm kiss of the air. Voices. Calm and panicked; quiet and loud. The droplets of water hitting the ground from still damp clothing. Then something else. Something foreign Harman hadn't felt before while meditating. A certain feeling that all the people in this room gave off. It was a spiritual connection of sorts. The only other time he had felt this was walking through the Aztec ruins. He realized it was distracting him, and once again centered himself.

Evan
“Oh ok.... so names of... errr deities on it strange... ok” he said a little akwardly... kinda not understanding everything to well until people started panicking about the ghost he stood there with a smile FINALLY something that made sense ghosts they where about as grounded in reality as Evan felt where right about now although that was still pritty out there all thing considered with a smile he just waved at them “oh ghost hello, you stuck in this utter nightmare with us as well.. good to see there something,,l kinda normal”

1572880030382.png Eric was busy reading the names... Persephone, Odin, Nyx, Amaterasu, Athena, and several others. He could recognize they were all of divine origin. After reading all the names he closed the book and put it in his pocket. However he realized everyone introduced them selves earlier while he himself had not. "Oh pardon me for not introducing myself, I'm Eric." He says before turning around and seeing the ghosts floating about without being disturbed. He had seen faint wisps of human figures before but now he could see one fully. "Oh hello you two." He said to the ghosts before turning to the group. "Perhaps we should make a barrier so everyone can dry their clothes without fear of being watched."

"A what now?" Sajiya asked, having stepped down from Harman's shoulders. "I'm starting to think I'm out of the loop here."

Sliding her boots back on, she knelt down to zip them back up, gaze fixed on Eric. As far as she was concerned, he was spouting absolute gibberish. Though it annoyed her, she did not show it in her expression. There was really no sense in getting irritated. No one else in the room was making much sense. The room itself made no sense. From what the others were saying, there were names of deities within the book, one for each of them. It was curious, since Sajiya was not a spiritual person but it seemed implied that each had been assigned a deity. Or, at the very least, they were perhaps connected to a deity in some way. She would have liked to take a look herself, but Eric had already claimed the book by shoving it into his pocket.

So now what? Surely there was more to do. Perhaps when they had all calmed down, the path forward would be clearer.

"Is that the only thing written in the book? Are the other pages all blank?" she asked, finding it strange, as well as somewhat wasteful to fill only a single page. "No other explanation of why we are in some sort of strange and inexplicable purgatory?"

The pocketed book vibrated in Eric's pocket, and then in everyone's pocket. The very shape of the thing had changed, and now everyone had a slim smartphone with a glossy touchscreen on the front.

Each phone showed the same message:
Heracles
them
Γεια σας.
them
There's no good way to start this conversation. I am Heracles. Son of Zeus. Δεν ξέρω την γλώσσα σου. I do not know where you each come from, how much you know, or how far you've come. I did not wish to risk a meeting in person just yet. The gods and goddesses of this realm are dead. They have been for a long time. Now... now it seems you're all back. Congratulations and my condolences. Είσαι πατήσαμε, one way or the other. You are the new divine. From one pantheon to the next, you've been reborn. You've been here for... I would guess at least twenty years, though it has been thousands since you left. Some of you I miss dearly. Some of you I wished to never see again. Make the same mistakes, the same decisions, that is up to you now. Things can be different. I am sorry for the crazy introduction. I cannot trust any of you yet. If you wish to start on this journey and discover yourselves, message back. If not, smash the phone and you will leave.

Lucrum sighed as everyone was freaking out over his ghosts. Sure they are ghosts big whoop. "Yeah. Dont be scared by them. These ghosts are harmless. Not like theyre useful for much anyway. " Lucrum said flatly as Tavi tried to punch him phasing through Lucrum. " Damn this ghost body! " Tavi yelled trying to hit lucrum over and over. " Now lucrum. That wasnt very nice. While we dont mean any harm, you should apologize to Tavi. " Lyn politely asked lucrum before turning to the group. " Sal-utations everyone. I am Lyn and the energetic woman to my side is Tavi. It is a pelasure to make your company. " she waved happily as she floated a few feet off the ground in a sitting a position.

Before Lucrum could muster a sigh he felt the buzz and read the message boredly. "So we are gods.... cool. Wonder what reality TV show we ended up on." He said as he typed "Sure, whatever." And hit send both Lyn and Tavi staring in shock. "YOU IDIOT! " Tavi yelled as Lyn shakily said "wh-what if the message is real Luke."

Last edited:
"I'm dreaming" Olita said to herself as she noticed the ghosts off to the side. This was all too ridiculous. Her brain probably made this some weird white room so the people could exist in a complicated fashion. She poked Kory in the arm before realizing that wouldn't help her know if this was a dream or not. Olita thought it would be nice if she kept going with the dream journal thing, then she might be able to influence the dream, or she would at least be able to tell if it truly was a dream or not.

The obelisk moved back into the ground, and Olita's brain gave up, and decided to fully embrace the dream theory. She went and sat against the wall, and started taking off her jeans. They stuck to her legs, and jeans kept water in like nothing else. Plus, she was wearing boyshorts today anyway. She would just sit here while her jeans dried. Too bad the obelisk wasn't still here, or she could have hung them up. She started to wring them out away from her sweater and jacket, but then every phone in the room seemed to go off at once. She spread her jeans out on the floor, and went over to her jacket. It made sense her phone worked despite being soaked in water, this was a dream after all. After reading the text Olita giggled to herself. What a fun dream. She texted back "Sure, why not. Which god am I?"

Sajiya's attention had turned towards the banter between Lucrum and the ghosts which were close beside him. She was surprised to see one ghost able to pass through him, though they had been floating this whole time, so she did not question it. Lucrum seemed used to the ghosts which followed him, which Sajiya wondered about. They must have been around him a long time, or at the very least Lucrum must have seen many ghosts throughout his life. She wondered about the ghosts, whether all people passed through a state of limbo or if only certain people became ghosts. Still, she did not focus on this line of thought for long as her attention was drawn to the buzzing in her pocket.

Pulling the phone from her pocket, Sajiya immediately realized that the phone was not hers. After skimming over the text, noting that there were words written in an unfamiliar script, she glanced around to see other people having taken out the same phone from their pockets. Her options were at least presented clearly, break the phone or continue playing along with what was going on. If this was really happening, her best choice seemed to be continuing along to find out exactly what was going on. What did it mean to be a deity? Was the theory of reincarnation real? If this were some sort of gameshow, dream or shared hallucination, it would truly make no difference what she chose to do. Breaking the phone would surely be useless.

Glancing towards Olita, who had stripped off her pants, Sajiya was somewhat convinced that this was a mass hysteria, or at least a small group hysteria. She wondered if this is what it had been like for that person... Pushing such thoughts aside, Sajiya texted back, believing it would make no difference other than to ascertain more information about what was going on, or at the very least speed up the inevitable outcome.

'Am I to presume we have no choice in the matter, regardless of whether we choose to stay in contact with you or not?" Sajiya texted back. From the initial messages, at least from what she could understand, it appeared that being a reborn deity was destined in some way. Events had implied as much as well, regardless of whether it was truly happening or not.

Kavac's eyes blinked suddenly, as he felt the sudden vibration on his pocket, suddenly realizing he had...A phone. His eyes widened, as he stared at it for a long moment. A phone...He never had such a thing. In fact, he only dreamed of having something like that when he was a kid. It was, frankly speaking, a bit amazing. He wasn't sure what to do with it- but he knew it apparently worked by...Touching on the screen. It took a few minutes for him to get the hang of it, and, finally read the message laid out to him...

'...Me? A god?' Such a thing frankly felt like a joke. But...Of course, not to him. Considering what is happening, the fact he was apparently saved alongside these people, and...His powers, a large part of him screamed for him to message back.

...Not only that, but the strange, floating entities in the room also made it obvious. Is this truly real?

...Is this why he never had parents before?

The albino stared for a long moment at the phone, reading the message a few times as if to truly grasp the situation. Looking at the others, he could feel it...A connection to them. Like a thin thread connecting their hearts. It made his own bump constantly as if meeting an old friend, even though he didn't know theirs. But even so...Even so...

'I accept.' There was no hesitation in his message.

"...I think they're telling the truth, or at least, part of it." He said to the others, before...A small flame appeared from his hands. "...I've had these...For a long time, now."

Evan

Confusing spread across Evans face once again there was something in his pocket... a phone? Pulling it out of his pocket carefully reading the message multiple times over the boy smiled widen into a grin before bursting into almost maniacal laughter “of course this all makes sense now I’m not crazy, I’m no just seeing thing there a reason now...” he paused laughter issuing once again more of a relived laught then one of insanity that explained so much... and the strange almost kinship feeling he had looking at a few of the, just now.. like they where meant to be together of of course as the message said“I’m not normal none of us are we are all just as crazy as one another we aren’t even humans why didn’t I think of this before” he yelled running his hand done his face in relief “ok then let’s do this” he wrote into the message box hitting the send button looking over at the guy hands “hmm ok cool... wounder what I can do then?” Evan though for a moment perhaps those images and creatures he always saw where his thing? But if he was apparently some deity clearly said deity would have gone crazy? Right? Could he control them? Could he manipulate them? What ? Well he supposed it made sense why he was a orphan it was like some Star Wars stuff... and if he was a rebirthed god... could he remember some of his past life? He stopped and sat of the floor finally calmed down pondering what he might be capably of... and who he used to be.. of course the list of names of gods form before would probably be the options all things considered... Evan felt he would have been one of the Greek gods “hmm wonder if well considering we are apparently deities and all, if well.. we are all the reborn versions of the names form the book? I mean that makes sense right?” He words now a lot more came and methodical then anything he has said previously

Sajiya's eyes widened at this sight of flames flickering above Kavac's hands. Although she was a skeptic, ghosts seemed far more plausible to her than selective spontaneous combustion. At the very least, ghosts were something she'd heard about. This was a phenomenon she was entirely unfamiliar with. She shook her head slightly at Evan's hysterical ranting, though he apparently calmed down quickly enough. Either they were indeed crazy, or they were indeed the reincarnation of gods and goddesses. It could not be both. Or perhaps it could. Such a situation was not exactly straightforward, having moved beyond the barriers of the reality that Sajiya was familiar with.

The name Zeus was at least familiar enough to Sajiya that she recognized it as a god of ancient Greece. Still, why she would have any affiliation to a Greek selection of gods and goddesses was beyond her. She had nothing more than a passing knowledge on the topic, though perhaps the others would know more of these types of gods. Perhaps she would have to rely on the others to figure out who was meant to be who... Though it then occurred to her, she had heard familiar Indian names spoken while she was preoccupied with searching their surroundings. Someone had read aloud two familiar characters, though which person had said it was beyond her, as she did not see who was speaking at the time. There were no obviously Indian individuals such as herself, though she knew at times appearances could be misleading. It was a shame she could not get a closer look at the book, she would simply have to make do with what information she did have.

"To my knowledge I do not have any special abilities," she remarked. "Nor do I know how I would figure such a thing out. Ideally, my connection is to a deity which I am familiar with, though goodness knows I rarely have such luck. Was anyone able to read the entire list of deities?"

1572880030382.png Eric became engrossed in the new phone and the chance at acquiring ancient knowledge. Texting back: First which god am I? Second PLEASE can you send me all the ancient knowledge you know? Even if it's mundane I'd appreciate it.
After replying he put away the phone and turned to the others. "I have also seen and felt much beyond a normal person..." He says manifesting the vague outline of a rune of power. "I awakened this after receiving a tablet inscribed by Odin."

Harman was sinking fairly deep into meditation when every phone in the room seemed to recieve a notification at nearly the same time. He kept his eyes closed and his body still, but he lost his concentration. After eveyone started talking about how they were all gods or something, Harman couldn't help himself.

Reaching into his pocket where a strange new phone lay, Harman opened his eyes. Kavac was holding fire in his hand. Cool? Harman wasn't sure how to feel about anything anymore. Staying calm and keeping his head as clear as possible seemed to be the way to go. The message was from Heracles? Impossible. Yet, looking around again, perhaps it wasn't. Was calling anything impossible a viable option anymore?

"I guess I'll find out" Harman muttered to himself before texting "Back"

Heracles
them
Γεια σας.
them
There's no good way to start this conversation. I am Heracles. Son of Zeus. Δεν ξέρω την γλώσσα σου. I do not know where you each come from, how much you know, or how far you've come. I did not wish to risk a meeting in person just yet. The gods and goddesses of this realm are dead. They have been for a long time. Now... now it seems you're all back. Congratulations and my condolences. Είσαι πατήσαμε, one way or the other. You are the new divine. From one pantheon to the next, you've been reborn. You've been here for... I would guess at least twenty years, though it has been thousands since you left. Some of you I miss dearly. Some of you I wished to never see again. Make the same mistakes, the same decisions, that is up to you now. Things can be different. I am sorry for the crazy introduction. I cannot trust any of you yet. If you wish to start on this journey and discover yourselves, message back. If not, smash the phone and you will leave.
them
No refusals?
them
Good. Allow me to introduce myself properly.
1573994957488.png
An incredibly well-muscled man appeared in the middle of the room where the device once stood. He was dressed in nice black dress pants but lacked a shirt, which showed off his ridiculous-sized muscles. He shoved a hand into his pocket, his other up brushing his beard with his fingers.

"I am Heracles. You are Odin, Persephone, Amaterasu, Nyx, Hades, Horus, Athena, Durga, Karna, Huītzilōpōchtli, Selene, and Enma," he said, pointing at each individual as their name came up, "Honestly, this is a bizarre situation for not just you, but for myself as well. I never saw myself teaching my Uncle, after all. Feel free to ask what you will of me."

Sajiya regarded Heracles somewhat skeptically. She had to wonder why he needed to use so many different methods to contact them. Perhaps he felt he needed to ease them into it. As far as she was concerned however, it was much easier to deal with someone face to face than to react to the words of someone willing to appear in the flesh. It felt more honest to her than the words of someone who insisted on staying in the shadows.

"Do we have some sort of responsibility as gods?" Sajiya asked, looking him up and down. "Also, why didn't you just lead with this? Surely you're not frightened of us when we have no information but you do. You've got the upper hand on us anyways... But never mind. What is it that is expected of us?"

1574047659044.png Eric wasn't really surprised he was Odin, his thirst for knowledge was just as all consuming as that of the Norse deity. He kept finding items belonging to Odin in auctions and he was able to read them unlike other people who were mostly clueless to their importance. "Are we the only gods to have returned?" He asks worrying about the more violent gods and deities who viewed Odin as an enemy.

Olita sat up with interest as giant well-muscled man appeared out of nothing. She thought to herself that she may have had this dream before while he claimed himself to be Heracles. Who the heck was Selene? She thought she had heard of Odin, Persephone, and Hades before. Possibly Athena? But, she had never heard of Selene. Well, she'd settle for being a background character anyways. It would probably be more fun to watch all the craziness happen than getting hurt. She stood up and started walking over towards the group again. "I hardly feel like any sort of god to be honest. How do I learn to do cool god stuff?" Olita asked starting to strike mystical poses. Turns out she can't shoot lightning at-will. Darn.

A moment after Harman sent a message back, he received two more. Introduce himself? Was the fact it was too dangerous to meet a lie to scare away those without strong wills? Harman was waiting for a message when a new voice caused him to look up.

The man in front of him was like a giant. He was also shirtless, so perhaps he also fell in the water. No, he wasn't wet. Either way Harman wondered if this man had skill to match his strength. Harman had fought many opponents that only worked out, and expected their muscle to win the fight for them. Perhaps he will show his skill soon enough.

Huītzilōpōchtli. Harman? He only knew a bit about the Aztec gods, but he was pretty sure Huītzilōpōchtli was heavily related to human sacrifice. That didn't sound like a good god to be.

Sajiya was quick to ask poignant and important questions. She always seemed to be on the ball. The blonde guy, Harman couldn't recall his name, asked an interesting one as well. Then there was the girl who seemed to have dismissed the reality of the situation. It was hard to take her seriously while she posed without pants on, but god powers sounded cool despite how freaky the situation was.
The others asked all the questions that seemed important to Harman, so he stood up to address this Heracles properly, and eagerly awaited more info.

1574688325715.png
"Do you have some sort of responsibility as gods?" he repeated, nodding thoughtfully, "Somewhat, yes. There are certain responsibilities. Gods and goddesses of death have some bearing over the souls that pass through this world, for instance. Hades is one of the better-known ones, at least on this side of the pond. I didn't just lead with this because I'm unsure of how to approach you all. I'm unsure of how this has affected your personalities. You have a chance to make whole new decisions, and I should treat you as new people, but... It's hard to forget how much of an asshole my father could be. It's hard to wrap my head around the fact that all the deities have returned, but as these... as you. As little children, basically. The Demiconcordence will talk to you all later about what is expected. There are some that would like to see you stay dead. Another reason I wanted to be careful. I didn't want to expose anyone who simply wanted to stay 'dead', as it were."

"As I said, all deities have returned. That means that those who would have liked to see life end as well as those who protected life. Some demigods are concerned about this. I, on the other hand, hope that it can afford you all an opportunity to rewrite your life. You don't have to be some pompous dick if you don't want to be. You don't have to go to war with x deity simply because that's what you did in the past... Others worry that history will only repeat itself. I'm sure that some deities, some of those I couldn't grab hold of, will fall to more nefarious deeds. Old cults, demidivine that would love to see their dear old dad come back to his former glory," he sighed, running a hand through his beard, "I think you all have potential - nay, I think you all are destined to change the very world as you know it. I want that to be for the betterment of society."

Selene... or, Olita, as she was now known, asked an important question. Heracles's mouth turned up into a smirk, "You want to learn to be a god? Amongst all the work and all the hard times, that is certainly the fun part. Most all gods and goddesses, demigods and demigoddesses can do magic. We all have our specialties, of course, yours being the moon and nighttime, but that branches out into a thousand different subjects. We could do that the slow way, teach you the basics and go through rigorous training, but I fear that would take too long. Instead, I think I will make use of an artifact that nearly got lost when the gods died."

Heracles clasped his hands together, and the scene around them changed.

The strange closed room gave way to a polished slate floor. The room itself was massive, and the roof was held up by huge marble pillars. To one end sat a pink quartz orb the size of a yoga ball. On either side of the room, between and past the pillars, was scenery fit for a renaissance painting. They seemed to be on top of a mountain, which looked down on a lush valley. Clouds danced between peaks, and despite the altitude, the area was pleasantly warm.

"Right," Heracles said, moving forward towards the orb, "Touch that, and it'll force some of your abilities to rear their head. You're all divine, so... that might be a little dramatic or violent, so I'm gonna stay back here and watch over here."

1574736418114.png Eric discarded all sense of formality and sprinted to the orb, he could FEEL the knowledge was within reach. He placed his hand on the orb and thousands of glowing runes surrounded him before shooting into his head. The 24 runes of recording knowledge came to him first: the runes he passed to his people. As they shot into his head waves of knowledge flooded into his brain along with a message. "I did not fear Ragnarok for I saw resurrection. Now that it has passed find the secret of the universe. Find all the remaining runes to seek the truth..." Eric heard in an old and wizened voice. However he retched as the runes fused with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back