• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Deathkitten

I am the Deathkitten! Fear me!
1572456281451.png
A particularly cold night on the 5th of December - 38°F
Cars sat in rows upon rows on the foggy Golden Gate Bridge. Traffic was absolutely horrendous, and you were there - for whatever reason - trying to get across the same bridge that it seemed like everyone else was trying to get across. The dashboard clock read 20:00 or 08:00, depending on how you like to read your time, and you couldn't see more than twenty feet ahead of your car at the best of times. At worst, it felt like you were swimming in a sea of bay-fog, unable to discern the cars around you save for their taillights. There were a number of events that had just released on either side of the bridge. A concert here, some con there. Just as well, there were a few events about to start - the release of a huge movie, a celebrity meet and greet, and some YouTuber holding a charity auction. Needless to say, the streets were chock-a-block, and it was a pain in the ass to get through. It made LA traffic look light, if only for tonight.

So, somewhere in the middle of all this, somewhere in the middle of the bridge, in the middle of the fog, you sat. You sat in your car, waiting like all the others for the hellish traffic to allow you to get to your destination.

In a place prone to earthquakes, any shaking or rocking is nervewracking.

This is exactly what began. All of a sudden, the bridge began rocking up and down. It was made for this swaying, rocking motion, having been constructed in such an earthquake-prone area. It rolled like a wave, the same as the water beneath them. That said, it was still nervewracking for many of the poor civilians on the bridge. Trapped, unable to drive forwards or backward, especially since those at the front of the pack stopped in their tracks to ride the bobbing.

There was a bending, creaking sound that resonated between the cars. The warbling snapping of giant suspension wires followed.

Screams. Falling. Crashing. You were all among them, unable to really do much, as even if you made it out of your cars, it was so far to the stable areas of the bridge. The last thing you remember is the sharp cold of the water.

1572465370600.png

When you come to, you find yourself in a warm, blank white room with no doors or windows. Fluorescent lights run the length of the 30' by 30' room, about ten feet above your head. There are a number of other people who are also just now coming to within the same room, all of whom are wet.

What now?

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Vacuum Vacuum ApfelSeine ApfelSeine Wraith Wraith Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon EldridSmith EldridSmith Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Ayama Ayama Table Table Maxy Maxy

A car was not something that belonged to him, unfortunately.

Kavac was fine with such a thing, however. Walking to place to place, location to location is something he's quite used to. After all, ever since he's earlier days of life, he's been doing that exact same thing. Traveling from city to city, location to location...In search of someone, or something that could hone his skills. Something to make him grow. Something to make him reach that silly dream of his- A dream he's had ever since he was but a child.

A foolish one, at that.

His travels were long. He's visited many places over the years. Ever since he attached himself to that mentality of 'saving others' he's been going to places far and wide, away from his homeland. Away from a place where the rules of old, ones that place people in conditions they shouldn't be born with still rule, despite being abolished years back. At first, he couldn't help but miss home. He couldn't help but miss the streets he's grown up with.

Yet, with age comes wisdom. And with wisdom comes revelations. His first one was that 'home is where your heart takes you, so you're always home.'

Still, even with that mentality, he couldn't help but feel that San Francisco was an odd city.

He's passed through villages, nature, dirt roads, and many more places where the touch of man was small. But...This place was one of a kind. The stars in the sky, those he normally looked up upon before sleeping was gone due to the pollution of light. A heavy fog that almost smelled like smoke was entering his lungs, making breathing a pain. And the constant honking- The constant insults and screams towards other drivers- It all made him question his decision of coming here.

'At least the buildings are beautiful from afar.'

Why did he come here, in the first place? What is there to do in such a big, dangerous city?

...He's frankly not sure.

Time has its own wisdom as well, and since time is infinite, so is said wisdom. His spirit just told him that coming to this city was something that would benefit him. Something that would certainly, certainly help him. It was foolish, now that he thinks about it. Is there anything to truly do here, or did he seemingly just wanted to take a vacation here? It's not even as if he even has enough money to survive for long on a hotel.

A sigh that mixed itself with the fog escaped his lips as he walked through the bridge. It was just a feel kilometers away until he reached the actual city- And from there, he would need to find shelter. He wasn't sure if the streets were welcoming- He's never sure of that. But, he sure isn't going to let anyone tell him where to stay or to 'get out of our turf.' He's had an encounter with these sorts of people more times then he can count at this point, frankly.

Unfortunately.

He can't say he's had an encounter with an earthquake. Or at least- A falling bridge.

Trrrr...TRRR!

...The moment he felt the bridge shake, at first, he thought it was just a car, or something passing about. Then came the second. The third, and the once sturdy bridge was now shaking more than a package of pre-made noodles.

His first instinct was to let out a scream- Not of terror, surprise, or of any negative emotion. His scream was one of worry. He told others to accelerate and get out, to jump into the water as to get safe from any falling debris- And yet...And yet...

That was not enough.

The bridge fell. And so did he.

He didn't even have a chance to try and fly away using his flames before he's lost consciousness.

'My head...'

The first thing Kavach notices is that he's not in a hospital bed- Or underwater weighed down by a car or rocks.

In fact- the place he was in was quite the opposite. No items, no windows, and seemingly no doors anywhere.

There were other people here, too. He didn't recognize them, but, by judging that they were all wet and seemingly scared, they were victims of the falling of the bridge.

Besides, they looked American enough.

"Devata..." He'd mutter out, before...Getting in front of the room, and looking at all that were present.

"Are you all alright? Is anyone hurt?"

...An odd thing to say, considering this was coming from someone so pale, and who was wielding a staff.

Diego-Tejeida-8f54d2ce.jpeg

Cold... Wet... Dark...

Harman shot up to his feet. Eyes darting. He said a clear and quiet "What the fuck?" with the adrenaline pumping through his veins reaching his trembling voice. Harman tore off his jacket and tossed it to the floor, then started ripping off his sweater while some guy asked if everyone is ok.

He was in a van in San Fran on the bridge with few of his cousins doing a road trip of the west coast. Where were his cousins? He didn't see them in this stark white prison. He needed to get out.

Down to a dark blue tee, Harman faced the kid, in a ready stance. "Who the fuck are you?" he spat, mind in a panic. Noticing the staff, he dropped into a fighting stance and growled "Drop your weapon".

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Cold... Wet... Dark...

Harman shot up to his feet. Eyes darting. He said a clear and quiet "What the fuck?" with the adrenaline pumping through his veins reaching his trembling voice. Harman tore off his jacket and tossed it to the floor, then started ripping off his sweater while some guy asked if everyone is ok.

He was in a van in San Fran on the bridge with few of his cousins doing a road trip of the west coast. Where were his cousins? He didn't see them in this stark white prison. He needed to get out.

Down to a dark blue tee, Harman faced the kid, in a ready stance. "Who the fuck are you?" he spat, mind in a panic. Noticing the staff, he dropped into a fighting stance and growled "Drop your weapon".

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

...So much for first impressions. Kavac sighed.

"I apologize, but I will not." The white-haired man replied honestly, not a tone of any emotion in his voice. He was completely neutral- And it was truthful. He wasn't scared at the man in front of him, he wasn't. Not a single bit. "This weapon is one I use for self-defense. A weapon I only use on those who attack me and others. I understand you are probably scared and confused at this situation, but I am not the one you should be discounting your rage in."

His voice was smooth and almost monotonous. He didn't even take up a similar attack stance to the other.

"...If you insist on thinking I am an enemy, you will lose."

He then looked at the others in room. A similar look as he analyzed every single one of them. All wet...All dirty, too. The room helped dry them all up a little, but not much. The waters of San Francisco were probably colder then they look, anyways...

"Does anyone require medical assistance?"

Last edited:
Olita had her legs pulled tight to her chest. She was so cold seconds ago, but the warmth of the room started to calm her. There was a strange looking young guy who didn't seem the least bit concerned at the current situation standing in the centre of the room. Olita thought to herself "could he be the reason we're here? Did he somehow kidnap us all?". After inspecting him through a curtain of soaked hair, she saw he was also soaking wet. If he was wet, she figured he must be in a similar situation as everyone else.

The second guy was the opposite of the first. Dark hair, tense, angry. Olita normally avoided people like him as they seemed to attract trouble. At least she could empathize with him; the white haired guy was so calm it scared her. The calm one asked if anyone needed medical assistance. Was he a doctor? She checked up on herself, moving her body, looking for any signs of pain or stiffness. She didn't seem to have any injuries, but she was soaked and her clothes felt heavy. She thought about taking off a layer or two, but didn't want to associate herself with the angry guy, however small the association may be. She thought to herself "Maybe once some of the others take off their jackets I will." as she pushed her wet hair back from her face. She started shivering a bit as the cold water had a sharper bite contrasted with the warm air of the room.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Vacuum Vacuum

Cars, cars and... more cars, all slow and barely moving. Sitting impatiently in her seat Essie felt her stomach rumble. It had been nearly 24 hours since she had something decent to eat other than monster coffee drinks and rice crispy treats. The black haired girl ran a hand through her hair as she felt a vibration shoot through her car. Her heart skipped a beat as it happened again but now continued. Looking around she was completely stuck on the bridge, to far for stable land. She knew of the bridge's resistance to earthquakes and tried to find comfort in its history of survival. Her hopes were shattered as the noise of wires snapping filled the area. Taking a deep breath she could feel the bridge rumbling more before weightlessness took her. As she descended towards the water she felt her mind snap to the last time she died 'Its happening again.'. Everything went dark as the car hit the water.
---
"Hey, You died again."
"Yes, I know."
"Hey, guess what."
"What?"
"Did you ever consider talking to yourself meant that you were still alive."
"No."
"Well, how would you be doing that if you were brain dead. While you believe in the more spiritual aspects of things you still know that brain death is the loss of the person."
"Right... so im alive."
"You must be, now get up, stand up and get back on stage for take three."

Jolting Essie's body shook before she began to cough up water. Rolling over and onto her stomach she finally caught her breath as she slowly got up and onto her feet. The look of the walls made her freeze. The look of it all had an almost blank and sterile look. Opening her mouth she found she could still speak "This... looks like the waiting room of all waiting rooms. I don't think I have ever found something that has made me go 'Oh, this looks depressing.' as this." Essie spoke up still getting her bearings and unaware of the others. Turning around she was startled by the fact that others were also in the room. Taking a step back she nearly fell but luckily found one of the walls.​

2f99f8b36437c6007b95d383bde41fbf.png Eric had been on his way to an auction to attempt to buy runes that were allegedly inscribed by Odin himself on the ways of shamanism and ancient magics. However when the bridge collapsed his first thoughts were of missing his chance at acquiring the runes instead of his own safety.
He was soon awoken by the chatter of everyone around him. He sat up and looked around the room seeing it was barren and plain except for other people also in a similar situation, all soaking wer like himself. "It's unlikely but I must ask: do any of you know what's going on?" He says as he removes his waterproof jacket to wring out his shirt before placing both on himself again.
Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Vacuum Vacuum FlavorWitch FlavorWitch Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

Last edited:
68D680C5-C7EF-4D31-8A04-6E910670A39B.jpeg
It had been as normal of a day for Evan as it could have been... side form seeing the occasional strange... thing.... but that was sort of normal at least for him a forty for turtle was a calmer day he was just going for a walk to clear his head that was all until well everything buzzed passed so fast the bridge the water the room the wet the... wait.. where was he? Slowly getting up there where a group of others chatting and they where just as wet.... there was also that one.. wait nevermind it wasn’t anything.... “ummm......soo..err..anyone know what happened? Wait... is this real this isn’t one of those dreams right? Your not all going to start acting wierd” Evan spoke with terror in his voice walking backwards slowly

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Vacuum Vacuum FlavorWitch FlavorWitch Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider EldridSmith EldridSmith

Ammy
Ammy was on her way back home from a convention. But right now she was stuck in traffic on the golden gate bridge. It didnt bug ammy. She was fine to have a little relaxation. Or... what she called relaxation at least.
"nee yowasete yowasete dosuu takame no
alcohol yori kyouretsu na amai kiss de
" ammy was currently sitting in the driver's seat of her Tesla singing along to her playlist. She was in her 9/13 uniform as that was her only clean pair of clothing she had left. But her one woman concert was interrupted when she head rumbling. Being from Florida she had never experienced the frequent rumbles of California and was respectfully terrified imbuing into the back of her car screaming hugging her large duffel bag. "IF I DIE IM BRINGING THIS STUFF WITH ME TO THE AFTERLIFE" .....until no death came. And looking up from her curled up position of fear. She saw she was now clutching her duffel bag inside a large white room filled with other people. "........is this heaven? " she asked scared.

Harman inwardly rolled his eyes at kid's insistence that he couldn't take him in a fight. Sure, the kid had a weapon, but he looked much lighter than Harman. Anyway, the kid said he wasn't a threat, so Harman started to observe the room a bit more.

Funnily enough the kid's warning seemed to have calmed Harman's nerves a bit. Everyone else in the room was getting their bearings at this point.

Harman spoke loudly "Nobody seems to be claiming they know what is going on, and as far as I've seen, nobody's dry. We may need to find out what's going on ourselves". Fear from the uncertainty of the situation crept into his voice near the end, despite his best efforts to stay calm. "Unless anybody wants to come forward with some revelation, let's get out of this place if we can." he grumbled, turning to the painfully white wall behind him. With his ear near the wall, he rapped his fist against it. It sounded fairly solid, but maybe there was a weak point somewhere.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck FlavorWitch FlavorWitch Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider EldridSmith EldridSmith Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

...This was a strange situation, indeed. But at the very least, he seemed to have properly calmed the other man.

Good, nobody seemed hurt. At least not seriously enough. Perhaps a little cold from the water, and he was tempted on using his powers to dry everyone up. But not only would that probably cause a massive uproar, as well as make them trust him even less. He's promised himself he'd never use his powers for evil, anymore. Yet at the same time, he couldn't use them for anything. After all, there are things that even these ones don't know about.

"The question is- If we were saved, why would they put us in an entirely empty room? And, as far as I'm noticing, everyone is equally wet, as if we've all just dropped into the water. So the next question is: How long has it truly been? Even if it's been a few minutes, we would be relatively dry."

With that, he twirled around his staff and pointed at everyone.

"Which leads me to believe one thing- Something else is at play here. Either this is some sort of elaborate trick from our captors to confuse us, or..."

...No, he shouldn't think of those things.

"...If we're all going to be here together, we should learn one another's names, as it would benefit us when it comes to order and mentions. I am Kavac. I come from India."

1572541891496.png~ Kory ~
As much as I love to swim, this was not how I wanted to do a high dive, Kory thought as she fell, the little cynically comical voice winning out over the screaming in terror one. Earthquakes may have been a common, constant threat in this region, but that didn't mean she really ever thought about it! She never thought it would happen to her. The "big one", or whatever this was. Hell, maybe it was just bad timing and poor maintenance, she didn't know. All she knew was that one second, she was in a taxi, trying to enjoy the beauty of the fog and ignore the traffic, and the next second wires snapped.

The taxi driver was screaming, and all she could think about was bad jokes and her bright blonde hair making a twisted mess in her face. So much for her life flashing before her eyes or whatever. Her panic response was so bad it was broken. Only when she came to, wet and cold in a decently warm, disturbingly white room did she really start to freak out. She was shaking, delicate lacy evening dress (she loved cute delicate dresses) soaked with so much water that the lace was trying to pull itself apart. People were starting to argue, one asked if anyone was hurt. She didn't say anything, but she shook her head. What was the next step here?

She looked at faces. Did she recognize anyone? Everyone had that sort of deja-vu feel to them, but she couldn't say she knew any of them. One man said his name. Kavac. India. She cleared her throat roughly, "I'm Adelaide... but I go by Kory. I'm from Oregon... um... the US."

The other, hispanic-looking man was right. They needed to find some way out of here... wherever here was. Kory stood up and wrung out her poor dress to the best of her abilities, then looked around again in realization, "I was in a taxi, but the driver isn't here. Why... We might want to try to figure out if we have anything in common. We must have all been on the bridge, but what else? Not our homes, obviously... I can't think of anything it could be."

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck FlavorWitch FlavorWitch Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider EldridSmith EldridSmith Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Vacuum Vacuum

There are some disasters that cannot be avoided.

That was Sajiya's thought as she lost her grip on the handlebars, flung towards the dark sea below. Her memories did not flash before her eyes, as the expression might suggest. There was only one she held onto, as though doing so would take her back to that moment.

It was a white room that she was taken to. No windows, no doors, and no way that they could have been brought in. An afterlife perhaps? Sajiya did not believe in such a thing. Though if that is where she was, those around her were likely to drive her crazy before long. So talkative, so antagonistic. Words failed her in spite of her urge to calm everyone down. They were too disoriented. Some frightened, some eerily calm, and some impatient. One was even punching a wall.

And so she waited, wringing water from her black hair as she observed the room. She had been dressed for the cold, not some magic 'locked room' puzzle. Thus, she was very cold, clothes soaked through despite her leather jacket. The room had still left them soaked from hitting the water in an impact that would kill any normal person. So, perhaps, these were not normal people. Did that mean she was not normal either? She felt a connection to each of them, despite not recognizing their faces.

In any case, she did not like being trapped. Waiting helplessly was not her style, and it seemed to not be there style of the angry man who had begun examining the wall. In her own observations, she had noticed one potential way out. At least, one worth checking.

"Hey, guy with his ear to the wall," Sajiya called out, pointing up to one of the fluorescent lights as she rose to her feet. "Maybe consider that."

She glanced around at the others, who were coping in their own way. "I for one, don't intend to sit around waiting."

Last edited:

The sound of stone grinding against stone suddenly fills the room. In the center, a fitted tile slid out from its perfectly flush-fitting hole. It, as well as the grey stone pillar it sat upon, rose up until it reached about four feet tall. From the center of the now-lifted tile, another fitted hole appeared. This time, the section dropped and slid away, revealing a four-inch by six-inch opening within the pillar.

To the first to look within this crevasse, they would find a latched journal.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Vacuum Vacuum ApfelSeine ApfelSeine Wraith Wraith Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon EldridSmith EldridSmith Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Ayama Ayama Table Table Maxy Maxy FlavorWitch FlavorWitch

The sound of stone grinding against stone suddenly fills the room. In the center, a fitted tile slid out from its perfectly flush-fitting hole. It, as well as the grey stone pillar it sat upon, rose up until it reached about four feet tall. From the center of the now-lifted tile, another fitted hole appeared. This time, the section dropped and slid away, revealing a four-inch by six-inch opening within the pillar.

To the first to look within this crevasse, they would find a latched journal.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Vacuum Vacuum ApfelSeine ApfelSeine Wraith Wraith Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon EldridSmith EldridSmith Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Ayama Ayama Table Table Maxy Maxy FlavorWitch FlavorWitch

...The man quickly jumped back at the sound of stone- Not out of surprise or out of fear, but rather, in readiness in case something were to happen, with his staff pointed at the direction of the pillar. However, truthfully...He did not expect this...Intricate little mechanism. He expected a door to slide open- But this? This was...Something else. It was too complex. Too...Unnatural.

Kavac then approached the pillar, and tried to...Touch it with the tip of his staff, and try to pull the journal out.

"It could be dangerous, who knows when it'll close again..."

Harman glanced back at the woman who called him out, and just as he looked up at the cieling tiles, the grinding started. "This is insane" he muttered to himself as the pillar grinded to a halt.
Whoever set up this situation clearly had some connections, and he wasn't prepared for anything like this. Well, at least he won't be going at it alone. The kid, Kavac, seemed calm and competent enough to pull through in a high-stress situation, and the woman had the smarts to think out of the box they are currently in.

Harman spoke while slightly nodding to the indian woman "The lights may be worth a shot." then looked over at Kavac "I don't like the idea of following along with whatever plans are in store for us".

"You guys can call me Taj by the way"

ApfelSeine ApfelSeine Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

1572562942586.png Upon seeing the pillar come out of the ground and the crevice showed itself reveling the book Eric practically leapt for it, who knew if it contained ancient knowledge or something useful. As soon as he reached the pillar he carefully removed it and inspected the front cover.
Deathkitten Deathkitten (And everyone else)

Olita had enough of the shivering, and let her jacket slide off as she stood up. She tugged her sweater off, using it to drag her hair away from her eyes. Mid-way through stone started to grind and Olita jumped pulling her sweater off in a panic. A stone Obelisk was rising from the floor. She straightened her tank top, pulling it down to fully cover her stomach while making her way over to Kory. She said in a soft voice "Hello, my names Olita. It's good to meet you. Do you think it could be our age? Nobody looks like they're more than 10 years older or younger than the rest". She looked out at the group again, brows furrowed in thought.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

1572589263372.png
Evan
Evan backway into the wall watching the stone pillar appear shaking his head rapidly he knew this was a dream nothing like that would happen if it wasn't... right... but everyone seemed kinda nice... so they had to be real right? he took a couple of deep breaths walking forwards to look at what everyone else was doing? wait.. there was a book and people giving their options and one person grabbing it as well Evan slowly but surely walking up behind him so he could look over his shoulder... trying to say somewhat quietly but then well people where giving introductions and trying to work out why they where all hear.. so he might as well pitch in? "err... well? umm hi... my name is... err.. evan, and oh well... if it's not just age? maybe... wait do you all have weird dreams?... or see anything strange?" he asked kinda akwardly

"Taj… I'm Sajiya," she replied as she looked over at the pillar that had arisen from the floor. "And I'm inclined to agree, but it's a bit too late it seems. We're stuck in this puzzle box and most of us seem eager to solve it. Honestly, what is this? The movie Saw?"

Truthfully, it reminded Sajiya more of The Midnight After, though such a reference was far less likely to be recognized. Besides, the young woman identifying herself as Olita had a point. Only adults, no children or elderly. If this was related to the strangely powerful quake which shook the bridge, surely there would be more people, with a more diverse age range.

The young woman, Adelaide, had mentioned being on the bridge. If she was right about them all being on the same bridge, it would explain why they were all soaked, though not why they hadn't immediately died upon impact with the water, or at the very least shown signs of physical injury. Group hysteria perhaps? That seemed unlikely… perhaps she could glean more information from those who weren't preoccupied with the puzzle.

"We're all soaked to the bone… at least this place is warmer than San Francisco Bay," Sajiya remarked. "Presuming we all landed in the same place… I'm not sure if anything else connects is, so why only us? There was a lot of people out on that bridge tonight."

She glanced around at the rest of the group.

"I've never seen any of you before as far as I can remember," she continued, looking over at Evan. "Not even in dreams. I'm not sure what constitutes a 'strange dream', when dreams are typically strange to begin with."

As the adrenaline fully wore off, the knot forming in Harman's back could be ignored no longer. He started stretching his sore limbs out, feeling the ligaments pull, and the joints flex. The ceiling wasn't too far, so Harman thought it might be worth checking at the very least. He didn't have a ten-foot vertical jump, but he was still hoping that one day he would. Guess it'll have to be teamwork then. Harman was never really into the teamwork thing, always going for one on one competition. He thought maybe if he spun it as two individuals working towards a common goal it would feel better. On second thought that's way too long. Screw it.

"Hey, someone hop on my shoulders. Then we can see if there's anything up there worth looking at." Harman said crouching down against the wall. "Just lean against the wall for support, and I'll hold your ankles."

@ Anyone

Last edited:
Looking back at Harman, Sajiya ran a hand through her damp hair. There were many more questions she wanted to ask, but this was something she had started. Besides, she was somewhat of a born athlete. Or, at the very least, she had dedicated a lot of time to various sports. Pushing her hair back away from hey face, she knelt down to unzip her heeled boots.

"Give me one second Taj," she said before sliding her feet out of her boots. "I'll do it while they work out what's in that book they found."

With that said, Sajiya lost no time in stepping up onto Harman's shoulders, bracing against the wall for just a moment before straightening up into a far less awkward position. Holding her head up high was ideal for balance after all.

Taking a long minute to gather herself at the realization that there were others in the room Essie felt the damp clothes pull her attention away. Raising an arm and lowering it she heard a wet impact as it hit her side again. Yep, she was entirely soaked through... so much so that she could probably water a few plants with water left over. "I feel like a cat forced to take a shower... as it stands.. Im Essie." the black haired girl chided out as she began to try and wring out her shirt. Her attention was pulled away however by the thing rising from the ground. "Neat, its like some ancient obelisk." she spoke up as the other pulled out the book.

"Im pretty literate if you need me to read it." Essie announced incase the one who took it was dull. You know, precautions had to be made if that turned out to be the case. "I wish I had a change of clothes.. nothing in here to make a fire with either. This sucks, why did I have to die again. The first time was weird enough."

Well everyone seemed to be getting involved now. Maybe they could figure something out if the best minds were all working in tandem. Olita didn't count herself in that group, but knew she should try to spur them along. She put an hand on Evan shoulder in an attempt to ease him, as he seemed like a ball of nerves. "None of my dreams have really stood out lately. Maybe if you could describe them to us, it might jolt my memory. Or maybe someone else might know what you mean." She let a smile ease onto her face, internalizing the feelings she wanted to give him.
Suddenly it occurred to her that this was the way she dealt with nervous animals on the farm. It was best just to go with it for now, and contemplate how lacking her social skills may, or may not be later.

A girl calling herself Essie approached from behind. She said some pretty strange stuff, and more than anything just seemed annoyed at the situation. "Umm, I would think everyone in here is literate, most people are nowadays y'know?" Ellie smiled, trying to show her confusion without coming off as rude to Essie. "Although we don't really know what we are at this point, I think dead might just be one of the best explanations. Though it isn't the one I'm hoping for."

Lucrum sighed as he looked around. Lucrum had boredly sat in the corner of a room for a while now as he read his book. Here he was going on vacation and all of a sudden he was stuck here in a White room filled with tons of people. " Honestly all of you guys are so tense. If they were gonna kill us i'm pretty sure they would have. Besides, whoever did this to us isn't normal. Not even my friends can tell where we are. They cant even escape the room." He said finally standing up as the two ghosts that always followed him floated by him. "you sure you guys cant even leave the room?" he asked as The ghost swirled around him.

"sorry Luke. we cant even go through these walls. its weird." Lyn said calmly as Tavi grabbed Lucrum By the collar. "WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN CALM CHERRY BOY!? NOT EVEN WE KNOW WHERE WE ARE. WHOEVER DID THIS WAS ABLE TO MESS WITH US AS WELL!!!! " Lucrum sighed as he was questioned by his ghostly companion. It was understandable why they were freaking out. This was the first time they couldn't really be ghosts. GOing through walls was kinda there thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back