• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rebirth of the Divine - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey Deathkitten Deathkitten , considering Athena doesn't possess any powers aside from being a renowned strategist and handicraft, could shape shifting be an option? Considering it's a common trait among Greek/Roman gods as well as being able to alter the appearance of mortals ( NPCs per say, not the role-players characters).

I thought she was also a warrior goddess in her own right? I do know she changed someone into a spider once too though.

Hey Deathkitten Deathkitten , considering Athena doesn't possess any powers aside from being a renowned strategist and handicraft, could shape shifting be an option? Considering it's a common trait among Greek/Roman gods as well as being able to alter the appearance of mortals ( NPCs per say, not the role-players characters).
at the moment they don't have many of their abilities, but once they do, they can do a lot. General supernatural abilities were not uncommon in mythos.

I definitely agree with you in that regard ApfelSeine ApfelSeine . I was just thinking of future scenarios where those general abilities could prove useful and if they were permitted e.g shape shifting into her favoured animal - owl to scout area from above.

I definitely agree with you in that regard ApfelSeine ApfelSeine . I was just thinking of scenarios where those general abilities could prove useful and if they were permitted e.g shape shifting into her favoured animal - owl to scout area from above. Sorry, I didn't mean to tag you twice 😅
at the moment they don't have many of their abilities, but once they do, they can do a lot. General supernatural abilities were not uncommon in mythos.

I understand, I do prefer it that way since it allows for more character development.

Last edited:
So, 2 questions. Is this still accepting? And could I use Typhon, the god of monsters, storms and volcanoes? I’m currently at work so i can’t make a CS yet, but i wanted to check.

Ah I see. Well either way I do know he is a menace but that's Kitten's decision on whether to allow it or not.

English. She's fluent in English, as well as Hindi and her local language. Uses English in this case cause she's surrounded by mostly white folk :P

Edit: plus she was just in San Fransisco and that seems to be what others are using.

She's confused what is meant by making a barrier. Also she doesn't what's in the book besides what people said about it since she doesn't get to see it while examining the fake lights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back