• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rebirth of Orion // OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

.9echo1.

just another ghost.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This will be the general OOC area for the Roleplay. We can discuss whatever we need to, and ask any questions, here in this thread.

I'm excited to get plotting. So this is kinda time travel-like - are they put in the past or did I misunderstand? As for the abilities, are you wanting something more unique and "time" like, or are they something specific to the physical attributes of the person the gift was bestowed upon?

I'm excited to get plotting. So this is kinda time travel-like - are they put in the past or did I misunderstand? As for the abilities, are you wanting something more unique and "time" like, or are they something specific to the physical attributes of the person the gift was bestowed upon?

So basically what’s happened is after Orion is destroyed, the chosen awaken in this room where they’re somewhat briefed on what has happened. Basically they have died and the Keepers have brought them back to a time before Orion’s destruction so they can unravel the mystery of who or what and how or if they can prevent this from happening again. Throughout the RP things will be revealed to be different or completely new on Orion as to opposed to how they were before it’s destruction.

As for the abilities they may be whatever you wish, within reason. Time Manipulation , elemental abilities, anything you can think up. Just please as I said nothing so crazy you’re invincible.

Linked to the character sheet as well. It’s a simple skeleton but it will do. We don’t need anything fancy but feel free to add as much detail as you wish. <3

They can be realistic, fantastical, however you would like to visualize your character. Just please remember everyone is a ‘human.’

Posted my character sheet. It's subject to change as we learn more about the world, but the general idea is there.

Hey there, sorry for replying so late. Glad to be on board with all of you guys - I'm just reading through everything and making sure I'm going to be writing with respect to the appropriate setting and all that jazz.

I think I had the same question as Alvaris concerning the appearance of characters, that is, you do not mind if we use a photo of a well known celebrity or a picture of an anime character, right?

Adding some questions here - just based on some of the other things I'm reading from other people's sheets as well - was magic always something that existed in Orion? And the world died primarily because of the asteroid, but would it be alright to add disasters of our own as backstory or would that interfere with the world you've built?

Last edited:
Having a bit of a hard time tonight. Will post when I can. Sorry folks. A bit down.

Hope you're feeling better, I just posted my character, let me know if there is something seriously wrong and where I need to fix things if I need to

Yes, and I am going to have to drop out of the other RP I am involved in as well. Taking care of what I need to, sorry folks. Everything is burning down around here. Literally!

Sorry to hear that and take care. I hope things get better for you .9echo1. .9echo1.

I will be back on and off now whenever possible. I don’t think I’ll be running any rp’s but I may be able to get a 1x1 in.

Sorry guys. I apologize. Please take care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back