• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rebirth of Orion (IntChk) // FULL

.9echo1.

just another ghost.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Rebirth of Orion // Interest Check

On an alternate Earth known to inhabitants as Orion, time is slowly but steadily fading as the planet continues to die, and its inhabitants look anywhere they can for help. In this time of uncertainty many inhabitants came together, forming close bonds, with the intention to unite and survive.

The Universe it would seem had different plans for Orion and in one single instant all was obliterated. Orion and all of its inhabitants taken as a super-massive asteroid struck it.

This, interestingly enough.. is where your story begins..

You open your eyes. At first your vision is blurry and your eyes begin to ache, but as you slowly regain your composure, the world around you becomes clearer.

You’re surrounded by towering white stone walls and the area surrounding you is lit by glowing hot torches of burning, bright blue, flames. The light dances as a short breeze whisps through the room and as you turn your head you realize that you are not alone. There are others here with you. Before you have a chance to utter a word a blinding blue flash shines from the farthest end of the room and three very tall beings materialize.

The beings are tall, slender, and their light skin holds a blue hue that almost gives them the appearance of being wet. They motion over the group before they begin to communicate. Though their slender faces have no mouths, audible voices boom through the room, echoing up the ivory walls.

“We have chosen you as Orion’s champions. Your world was not one destined for destruction. We are the Keepers. We are here to bestow upon you the abilities to defeat those responsible for destroying your world, and as such, the choice to bring your World and your people back - or to choose a different path altogether. We cannot do this ourselves. As Keepers, we merely observe the flow of time, and intervene as needed.. the consequences of this are in the hands of the chosen.”

After speaking, a ball of light emanates from on of the Keeper’s hands and engulfs the group.

“It is done. Your journey will be dangerous. You will start back on your world of Orion, however, it will be MUCH different than the Orion you knew before.. start there and search out the man known as Adag Danu, he will most certainly know about who or what you’re seeking.”

——

So basically your world of Orion has been destroyed. Everything is gone. You awaken to find yourself with a few others who are essentially chosen to be given powerful abilities to aid in your journey to find out the cause of the destruction. You are given powers and information by the Keepers who essentially muddle in Time when they feel is necessary. These powers can be whatever you wish them to be within reason.

I am looking for a small group of interested folks. There won’t be a discord or any of that rather an OOC and PMs if needed. Will provide more info if the interest is there.

:)

Hey there! Giving my tentative interest, I also had some questions. Is this RP based on an actual book/movie that we should be familiar with? If not, will the roleplay fall into a fantasy or science fiction genre, I've got a wild imagination so I just wanted to be sure where this be heading into. As all characters will be starting off together in a group, would all these characters be the former people of Orion? Do they retain their memories of the days of the end? Are they chosen at random by the Keepers or should all the characters have one key uniform aspect as to why they were the ones to carry out this mission (ie. they all the same motive, they all had a certain physical quality, etc.)

It is not - it’s an original idea. Or at least, I created what I think sounds pretty great and would like to roleplay it. :D It will fall into more of a fantasy like setting, however, instances of high powered tech and other things aren’t out of the ordinary for Orion. They are all born and lived on Orion and were chosen at random by the Keepers - or at least it would seem in the beginning. I don’t want to give out too much. :) If you are still interested I hope that fills some of the gaps.

Oh! And as for memories - you do retain all you knew and what you thought ‘was’ and WHO you thought ‘was’ - however you will come to find Orion is quite different in this branch of Time.

Alvaris Alvaris Merlynn Merlynn voracity voracity

If you all are up for it, I had this group max set at 5 including myself. This makes 4. If you all would like I can begin to flesh out a character sheet and get some things posted up for you all. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back